- Text Size +

the girl mckenzi in my story pic at.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/39531594@N07/

 

 

Mckenzi dropped Donald into her boot. The shrunken guy fell down the shaft, the giantess's sweat filled the air so much that it stuck to his face. He hit the insole hard, and with a splash. He didn't try to move, the heat was already too much for him, and the smell was incredibly strong, besides he knew the routine all too well, he was a veteran of Mckenzi's feet.. She looked up, and saw his owners foot appearing, Mckenzi was wearing green socks with black strips around the toes, Donald could see already what was in store, the sock was soaked with sweat. The light began to fade as the Goddesses foot entered, Mckenzi lifted her damp toes up ready for their little toy beneath them. Donald could see the ingrained dirt, and the outline of his owners toes where the sweat had built up, he closed his eyes and let the smelly fabric press into his body. He felt the immense heat from Mckenzi's foot, it felt like his skin was burning, then as she pressed down the smell increased massively and sweat began to come from the sock pouring over his body, her toes came down on Donald's chest crushing the air out of his lungs. Mckenzi squeezed her toes, trying to find where her little plaything was. She slid her toes up along Donald's body coating him with sweat. She felt his head pass under her toes and lifted them up briefly. Donald tried to take a breath, but the ball of Mckenzi's foot was pressing on his chest. He opened his eyes, he could see a tiny bit of light coming down the shaft and between Mckenzi's toes as they slowly began to lower onto him. The warm foot perfumed fabric pressed into his face, Donald could taste Mckenzi's sweat on his lips, the heat skyrocketed, and his lungs were gasping for air. He lay calmly, knowing what was coming. Mckenzi pressed down hard driving the little remaining air from his lungs, and as the tiny boy opened his mouth sweat began pouring in. He tried to spit it out but instantly Mckenzi squeezed her toes as hard as she could, her plaything's head was forced into the underside of her toes and with his mouth still open sweat poured in from the sock, he tried to swallow but his throat was squashed flat. Then she pushed her foot in, dragging Donald along with it. He slid along the soaked insole, crushed into it by a 15 year old's foot, and having the life squeezed out of him. He reached the toe end of the boot and the young goddess finally let go. Donald quickly swallowed everything in his mouth, then took a deep breath, the air was so hot and filled with Mckenzi's sweat that it burnt his mouth. The first year he spent underneath Kenzi's feet every time he took a breath he started choking, it was like smoking, eventually you get used to it, only cigarettes have nothing on teenage freshman girls feet. The sweat had corroded away Donald's vocal chords, his skin was almost completely bleached and his hair kept falling out. Although for some reason Mckenzi kept making it grow back. Kenzi put her feet up on the table infront of her, and started mercilessly grinding him, forcing more sweat and dirt from her sock into his mouth. She raked her toes up and down, squeezed and stomped Donald for over an hour while she watched TV. After a while she had an idea. She reached over to her boot and turned her sock back into a 19 year old football player named Quan. Suddenly Mckenzi's voice boomed into Donald's mind, “Hey loser, start licking!!”. Donald quietly complied, he didn't know if it was himself doing it, or Mckenzi, but he did it anyway. He pressed his tongue to the underside of Kenzi's toes and started licking. He could hear the football player's muffled screams somewhere around Kenzi's sweaty heel. Donald had learned to tune things like that out. He'd heard some truly soul wrenching screams in his time shrunk by his ex. Donald had began to think that over time that he'd eaten so much of Mckenzi's toejam, sweat and sock lint that his whole body must be made up of it now.

Kenzi scrunched her toes. “I said lick you pathetic little nobody!!”, she let go.
Donald swallowed a mouthful of sweat and whispered, “I was”. Kenzi heard her even from inside the boot.
Mckenzi stamped as hard as she could a few times. “You're my toejam and if I tell you to lick you lick! What's you're problem lately? The quality of your worship is really falling, don't go getting any ideas that you're anything other than the dirt between my toes”
“Please....” Donald said. “it hurts, and it's so hot”
“What the Hell is your problem? I've been wearing you under my feet since 8th grade, and you suddenly develop a problem? You're a thing, and under my feet is where you belong”
He gasped, trying to breath through the smell of her's feet. “Why...”
“I need a reason? You cheated on me, lied to me, and dumped me! You're nothing to me, you're just a thing to be stepped on. I don't even get that much pleasure from it. Fuck you! Scrunching you is just something to keep my mind occupied when I'm bored”
Donald felt like he should feel something, hearing that your whole life had been reduced to torture just to occupy the mind of a 15 year old girl; should devastate people, but constantly spending month on month under your ex's feet had begun to chip away at him. “Oh God” he said.
“I'm not God” Mckenzi replied, “God is a little man” she scrunched her toes and you again. 


Mckenzi was by far one of the most powerful girls on Earth. She was the head of a secret coven, and it's most powerful member. She essentially has the power to do whatever she wants to people, any person! She can turn them onto things, she can reshape them, she can control them, anything...she owns my soul. Which is why almost everything she owned was once a human being. Most of her cloths were, the entire outfit she was wearing was once a cheerleading team, except her boots, they were once teachers in their late 20's named Mrs.Pope and Mrs.Greenway. I, Donald was once her boyfriend, but last year when Mckenzi started to develop her powers, I made the terrible mistake of cheating on her; She unleashed her full power on me, taking over my once happy life.  She was merciful to me for a while, she made a deal so that if I worshipped her for the Goddess she was for five months then she would let me go, she let me live as a person every now and then, so I could do her chores, clean the shoes that Mckenzi plans to wear me in. But when I hesitated to use my tongue to floss Kenzi's toes she decided enough was enough. She extended the deal to the rest of my life, stopped making me human, and started wearing me much more frequently. I begged her into into changing the deal again, to ten years and Mckenzi will just crush me like a bug and kill me. But not only that, last year when she was 14 Mckenzi turned my two sisters into a pair of flats, she wore them twice then left them in the closet. They've been there since, fully concious fully aware, unable to move or do anything but wait for Kenzi's feet. They were her insurance for my obedience, the deal included letting my sisters go, instead of leaving them as shoes forever. The trouble was, that Mckenzi had no intention of going through with any of it. She actually really enjoyed having the two sisters in her closet, along with all the other 'people' clothing she had.

Over the months Donald had been turned into just about everything imaginable. Even things like Kenzi's bathwater, she just didn't want to wait for it to run one day. He had even been things like lipstick, or nail polish, on all ten nails at once. Mckenzi always restored him afterwards unlike some people who she just used once then washed off. 

Mckenzi lifted her foot into her lap, she unzipped the boot and pulled out the football player named Quan. Then she put her hand on the bottom , pulled off a piece of gum and turned it back into her lab partner, Carmen. She turned Quan into a cup, and dropped Carmen inside, quickly turning her into orange juice. Kenzi zipped her boot up, and put her feet back up on the table. She took a few sips of her oj it was too bitter for her taste, she put it on the table and left it. Someone will drink it she thought. She leaned back to watch some TV, and went back to playing with the thing in her shoe.