- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

How many different ways could she possibly torture you?

 

 

You speculated about what she would do to you. Everything she spoke about with her friend concerning your fate. All the horrors of her poophole flowed through your mind like a slow motion nightmare, but still the main job you would have in life would be merely an ass plug. How many hours or days would she keep you up inside her rectum? Or worse, even longer? Months? Seasons? Years? She never specified, but could it be that long? Would you go crazy with nothing to do, but be constricted by her intestinal walls? Constantly surrounded by her fecal matter, methane, other various gasses, evaporated stool and miasmic shit in the air, inside her living prison?  Would it come to a point where you would be looking forward to being compressed against and squeezed by her puckered rosebud? Squished in-between her sweaty bootycheeks instead of being imprisoned on the other side of the anal mouth that swallowed you up into the sweltering smelly hell known as Amanda's crap factory. Or would you be able to escape from a giantess whose anal gateway is composed of some of the most sensitive muscles in the human body and could easily feel you trying to prematurely pass?  

 

Compared to her powerful Giantess body your tiny minuscule one could easily be controlled and manipulated.  There would be nothing to stop her from keeping her ass-slave imprisoned forever in the unfathomable dungeon of her dark and dismal bowels.  A living prison on the other side of a woman's shithole and no one would ever know. There's nothing stopping a girl with complete power over you to do with whatever she pleases, over a life form that's far inferior to her.  Just like there's nothing a tiny shrunken man can do when a giantess decides his fate. A lifetime of servitude to Amanda's almighty, divine anus was the only thing that would keep you out of the murky depths and slick walls of her colon, but you would still have to worship the foul hole that lay deep between her plush cheeks. An insignificant, miserable life trapped inside the anal abyss of a woman who doesn't even consider you human anymore. Why couldn't she have made you a slave to her pussy?

 

Your outstretched neck started to recede into your shoulders a little at the thought of this.

 

There could have been so many other better booties that weren't as bootylicious, but you had to pick this one.  The one that belonged to a woman that wanted to feel you squirming inside of it.  If you had snuck into the room of any other girl she might have let you go (or squished you like a bug?), but the odds of her getting the idea to keep you as an anal plug would have been highly unlikely. The only reason Amanda thought of this was because you accidentaly gave her that idea. You could have picked your neighbor, your cousins spoiled rich friends, your other friends from school, but no, you had to pick the one girl with the juicest, mouthwatering butt around who wanted to have you as a living, breathing sextoy for her butthole. Your cousins friends might have kept you for themselves, but at least you wouldn't be an anal doorknob.  "I'm an idiot."

 

"I can picture it now. Amanda smiling proudly as I pound against her oily and sweaty anus. It only gives her pleasure because I'm stuck between her incredibly round arsecheeks with no way of escape and my struggles only please her. Then she touches her toes and her thong stretches and mashes me against her greasy anus. This subdues my efforts for a while until she wants to feel me wriggle for her again against her turdsquirter. There will be no escape from those sweet cheeks. I'll be under the complete and total control of Amanda's Perfect Booty."

 

The words total control had a lasting impact on you.

 

"Because I shrunk myself, my destiny forever lies entwined with Amanda's butthole? That's stupid. It doesn't make any sense. I don't want to... live there... Especially for the rest of my days..."

 

Your stomach muscles clenched tightly at these thoughts and your body started to shiver in a fearful anxiety.

 

"What would be the side effects of breathing in so many powerful farts? When that farthole opens up to release a rectal shout and I have nothing to breathe but her noxious exhaust, will it make me dizzy or nauseous? Definitely nauseous, but if I breathe in too many colonic fumes will I get delirious or high from her anal poots? Is that even possible? Will her sphincter eruption be so loud that it will be like standing next to a megaphone or loud speaker? And will her ass sneeze really smell that bad?"

 

Your stomach lurched at the thought and your gag reflex started to kick in.

 

You've never heard or smelt Amanda or her girlfriends fart before. In fact, you've never heard or smelt any chick's flatulence before.  "They must be all sbd... or maybe they smell bad just like any fart, but ladies hold them in and only pass wind in private places.  I hope Amanda's farts don't smell too rotten, but judging by the type of foods I heard her mention earlier, that doesn't seem likely.  She'll probably hope I breathe in and absorb her farts so no one else has to smell her flatus. Maybe If I do a good job on her colon cleansings her shit vapor wont smell as bad? No goddammit! She's gotten me trained already! I cant think things like that. I have to find a way out of this. Why cant I move my damn body!!! I don't want to be Amanda's buttplug. I don't want to live forever inside her anal valley. I don't want to spend the rest of my days worshiping a hidden puckered hole while guys outside admire the great, global ass cheeks of the phat booty that I'm trapped in-between. I'll be just another item added to the collection of junk in her trunk. I wanted to have my way with her booty, not let her booty have it's way with me. Guys are supposed to be the ones in charge not dumb girls. She thinks she's so smart just because she has a good job and I don't, but she's a dense moron. I'm wayyyy smarter than that gullible airhead. She's just a ditzy bimbo with a great butt."

 

(A little voice in your head said (If your so smart, how come you're about to go up this bimbos butt?)) Your body froze up again after this realization. It was true. If you were so much smarter than her, than how come she was about to have total control over you? A sudden feeling of inescapableness came over you. As if nothing you did could change what was going to happen and your bleak future was already set for you.

 

A cold sweat and goose bumps form on your body as you continue to imagine what life will be like years down the road living with her. "Will I ... Will I one day get used to this? Years from now will I be so fucked up that I'll love the smell and feel of her supple anus? Will I think crawling inside her cozy colon is a good way to stay warm and the tight pucker of this woman is the most important thing in the universe and my life's work is to please it by kissing, licking massaging and whatever else I can think of? Could I possibly go that insane???"

 

The hair on the back of your neck stood on end and your ears tingled.

 

Another footstep made contact with the floor. This one seemed right outside her bedroom door. This wasn't working. Your body was barely responding. If you wanted to unfreeze your body the fast way, you would have to start thinking about some gross visuals. But would that be enough?

 

"If she forgets about me before making a bowel movement while I have to dodge her dungbombs that are dumped from above and get urinated on from above my toilet prison? Or worse, what if what voids her bowels is diarrhea? I don't want to watch her anal ring expand and discharge it's putrid, rectal contents on top of me." Your legs start to quiver, but another footstep hits the ground. This one gave you the insight of seeing the faint outline of her shadow from the crack underneath the door.  "This isn't working fast enough and it's making me feel sick thinking these repulsive thoughts. I have to stop thinking about all these horrible tortures she's going to put me through and force my body to move through willpower!"

 

The sound of the doorknob turning could be heard as you tensed your whole body up, clenched your teeth and squeezed your eyelids closed as hard as you could, even though you knew you only had a second or two left before she walked in. While your eyes were closed you couldn't stop thinking about how taboo it was for a woman to think of inserting a shrunken man into her rectum and having him live there as pre-judged punishment. All because she was worried about the possibility of being taken advantage of.

 

"The female posterior is not a habitable place for a human being to live nor should it qualify as a correctional facility? But she thinks it's a fitting place for me because I can fit back there? I cant believe she thinks I'll actually start shamelessly messing around with her sleeping body like I'm some kind of sick, misguided deviant? Well, I never thought about it before, but if she wouldn't let me Willingly explore her body... I guess...maybe...I don't have time to think about this now! I'm about to be incarcerated by being shoved into the object of my affections phatazz booty with no chance to return from her anal depths. I'm in charge of my own end godammit, and it's not going to be with her end. If I want to avoid her everlasting anal torture chamber, I have to do Everything I can think of to avoid this future. I have to do Something. I have to do Anything!

He did nothing and froze.

Chapter End Notes:

lol.  Next chapter Amanda finally enters the room.  This chapter was originally two (chap 6+7) but I couldnt stop adding to it.  some parts seemed a little too fleshed out but i didnt want it to end. but now it has and the story can move forward.

 

Let me know what you thought.

 

p.s can anyone tell me how many different ways I've used to describe the female ass? i have no idea but i'm guessing between 50 - 100.