- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What is he thinking! Get out of there! oh, thats right...he cant.

 

 

His view of the female posterior had been suddenly Disenchanted after hearing what the girls planned on doing to him once they caught him shrunken and defenseless. The purpose of the two globular fatty mounds of flesh with the aperture in the center had suddenly became clear to him. Poop and seating. It's purpose was to poop and cushion her ample backside and nothing else. How could a guy think so much of something that simply poops? Every girl has one, but Amanda's was one of the biggest and juiciest asses he had ever laid eyes on.  That's how he became so obsessed over it. A woman makes her ass look good to attract guys and also feel good about herself.  If only the guys knew more about what lay in the center of those bootylicious buttcheeks... the same as any other ass in the world; A hole.  A hole of constricting muscles that expels unsanitary bodily waste and gasses. Thats it.

(Your brain moves faster than you think. In the time it takes to take one single footstep, it's possible for thousands if not millions of mental calculations to be processed by your brain and you never would have even realized it?) 

After she was finished speaking with Kacie, these were your thoughts.


You couldn't believe what you had just heard. Amanda was serious. You weren't going to have any fun, sexy time adventures with her. You were going to be her buttplug.  Your body was frozen in fear and even though you wanted to move, you couldn't. The thought of being forever trapped within the abyss of her dark and gloomy bowels while she stayed hot and sexy in the outside world filled you with revolting terror. She would stay a normal working girl, while you would become an unwilling, involuntary buttplug for her fine derriere. A human tootsie roll inside Amanda's chocolate factory. Except you wouldn't be covered in chocolate, oh no, you would be covered in yesterdays metamorphosed dinner after it traveled through her alimentary canal and her digestive system transformed it into a foul smelling, feculent waste. A smell so vile, strong and terrible. A smell you would eventually become accustomed to.  Seeing Amanda in her birthday suit was starting not to be worth it.


"I don't want to have to live inside that Heinous Anus for the rest of my life!  I have to get out of here.  I'm all for taking a ride in the caboose, but not a one way trip!  Is she really going to enjoy me pressed against her gigantic anal crater that much?  Why did I have to insinuate having sex with her while I'm shrunken?  Why did I have to say that?  It's all because of my stupid big mouth. I'm going to be entombed between her cheeks and forced to give her rimjobs and anal massages all because I cant keep my mouth shut and my dick under control.  That anus is going to chew on me all day long and Amanda isn't going to do anything about it. I'll be nothing but butthole lint."

 

This recognition gave you the motivation to abandon your perverted plans. You could climb down the chair and hide under her bed until she left. But there was a problem.

 

You couldn't move your body. It was as if it was frozen or turned into stone.  No matter what you did you couldn't move a muscle. This might be one of the side effects of the shrinking pill. You thought you remembered Jeremy saying his sister mentioned something like this, but you didn't have time to think about Why this was happening now.  You had to figure out How to stop it and avoid becoming this Bootylicious Babes Buttslave for the rest of your life.  Spending your remaining years immersed in her gargantuan twin moons and pinched between a thong and a warm, perspiring asshole that loved to flex and nibble on your helpless shrunken form, wasn't how you imagined your future to be like. You imagined Amanda loving every second of it through the years, while you lived in a world of anal misery constantly fighting against the abasive, malevolent hole that wants to swallow you alive and dominate your tiny, powerless body.  All for Amanda's satisfaction.


Picturing yourself as Amanda's eternal buttslave sent shivers through your spine and one of your fingers twitched. You thought the movement of your finger might have been because of the ghastly thoughts you just had? To test your theory out, you pictured yourself inside a toilet that Amanda was using to defecate. After completely voiding her bowels on top of you, she wiped the excess dung off your body and then used you as a corncob to clean out the excrement around her rectal opening and inside her anal cavity. She cleaned you off and then shoved you right back into her anal vault before going back to the living room to watch reality tv shows with her friends like nothing abnormal happened at all. This Daydream caused the other four fingers on your right hand to twitch. It seemed that the more afraid you were of your possible future owners actions, the more it could somehow speed up the process of wearing out the side effects from the shrinking pill. In short, you would have to mentally shock yourself by imagining all the fucked up things she said she wanted to do to you and then some.

 

Each passing footfall towards her room seemed to happen in slow motion. But moving in slow motion wouldn't keep that apple bottomed bitch from adding you as an addition to the junk in her trunk.


The thoughts of what she said flowed through your mind: farts, corncob, buttplug, suppository, buttwipe, ass-slave, buttlicker, Taco Tuesday, Buttkisser, buttsweat absorber/drinker, colon cleansings, Anal alarm clock. Random spots on your body started to tingle all over. Could you really be trained so easily? In one years time would you be fawning over her and treating her like a goddess? Obeying and worshiping every chance you had?  Fearing the wrath and power of your Giantess Master if you disobeyed or displeased her? One day will she be lying in bed smiling pleasantly from the pleasureful sensations you're giving her in her bootyhole by lapping your tongue against her anus, pleasing your goddess one of the only ways you were taught how? It didn't seem possible, but Amanda was convinced it was going to happen and you'll be humbly serving her like a lowly servant docily serves his queen.  However servant seems like too good of a word to describe what she wants to turn you into. Slave seems to fit the category of how she's going to train you. Flattering her with your humble kisses against her poothole and bowing down in subservient deification in front of her extravagantly large booty that you call home. Grovelling in front of the human female ass that she has not only forced you to live in, but also worship above all else in this world. Because her ass had become your whole world and she would make sure you payed your respects and offered tribute to her gluteus maximus.  It would take the term brownnosing to a whole other level. Apple polishing the apple bottom. An asskisser who always had enough ass to kiss. The glorious idolization of the fatty tissue collected on a females rump. And this will be normal one day??? It sounded insane.


Your knees started to buckle under the pressure of standing for so long. What you just thought of should have shook anyone awake, but apparently today was not your lucky day.


"How often would I have to give her colon cleanings? Would they be daily? Would I eventually know Amanda's GI tract like the back of my hand? A personal proctologist to the butt of a woman who doesn't even need one colonoscopy, let alone 365 colon cleansings a year? She's got to be out of her mind if she thinks I'll be eating her shit for a meal. And I'm not going to drink her buttsweat either... but what if she forgets to give me water... I've seen that sweaty ass after a workout; What if she sweats so much I'd have to drink her bootysweat so I don't drown in perspiration?... And what did she mean by fart and sweat absorber? How would I do that???"  

 

Another slow motion footstep cut off your dreadful questions and dreary thoughts.   Your attention was swiftly brought back to the Giant wannabee dominatrix who was going to stick you in her bung and have her way with you, if she found you diminished.  You're toes clenched in fear and your arches raised. However, that still wasn't enough to move your feet and each passing footstep of hers only brought you closer to that horrid fate. You would have to think of more hideous daydreams to avoid the potential outcome that could lead to your eternal damnation inside her dark cavity.


Your fists clutched tensely in an apprehensive fright as you pondered your next nightmarish thought.


"This is crazy. I can picture it now. Amanda's in her room, waking up, getting changed, making breakfast, leaving for work... Meanwhile I'm stuck against her shitter covered in natural anal lubricants with nothing, but the smell and feel of her anal liquids to keep me company. And this Happens every day, All day? This girls giant butthole is going to be my whole life??? No, No, No! It cant be! Not Every Second! Not Every Day! Not for the Rest of my Life! I don't want to live inside Amanda's Butthole!"

Chapter End Notes:

3 months wow. the next chapter will be up sooner. This chapter was pushing 3,000 words, so I decided to split it in half to get this posted sooner.  2 more chapters left until this is finished?

??? will be updated next week