- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things get way too detailed between these two girls. And whats our "hero" been doing this whole time? Just Listening?

 

Done editing and added 300 more words to the story

Editing for the next few hours. if I dont post it unedited now, I wont post it for a while. i've been meaning to post this chapter for a few weeks now.

update: I'm still editing but I have to get back to work now. It's harder than you think. It's all edited in my document but when I post it here it gets clustered up and I have to reread each sentence blahblah etc you get picture. this is why i prefer shorter chapters but ididnt want to kkeep cutting the chpters in half. it didnt look right story wise. I'll finish editing as soon as i can but its mostly done now and much more readable than before

After Amanda explained her perspective on why it would be okay to keep a jobless loser up her butthole, Kacie weighed the moral implications and then had this to say as Amanda poured them each a glass of wine.

"Actually Amanda, that sounds...that sounds pretty awesome!  The more that I think about it from your perspective, the more I think that dipshit should become a living anal bead. I wish there was a deadbeat pervert obsessed with my ass and willing to shrink himself to be with it. I'd never take him out!"

"Yeah, but I don't think he's dumb enough to actually shrink himself and risk living in my booty for the rest of his life.  I said that because I didn't want to worry about him spying on me when I'm changing, but I don't think he would risk it if the consequence is becoming my buttslave and spending the rest of his days up my anus with nothing but my shit to keep him company."

"HAHAHA.  He would have to be a real idiot to do that.  If I ever explained it that well to a guy and he shrunk himself and I found him in my room, I wouldn't feel bad at all."

"You should pull down your pants, bend over and say "Welcome Home." As his eyes stare into your brown eye, he'll know what that means. Thats what I'm going to say to him if I find him shrunk down to pocket size. And those words will be the start of his "New life.""

"Haha, he wouldn't be able to protest or say anything because his mouth would be on my anus travelling inside and his pleas cant be heard inside my anal cavity on the other side of my butthole."

Both girls laughed as Amanda continued to keep refilling their glasses and Kacie asked...

"Would you share him with me If you did find him miniaturized?"

"Yeah Right, I'm not going to share him with anyone or risk anyone finding out I have a shrunken slave up my butt. He's mine, girl. The only hole he's travelling in, is this one right here (points to her own backdoorhole). Besides I don't want to share him with other girls bootyholes. Would you?"

“No, I guess your right, but if I cleaned him up well enough and dumped him in a jar of hand sanitizer, I would do it at least once. Just to try him out. If it was from a girl I didn't know, I would wrap him in a condom first. Maybe pre-wash him in bleach too?"

"You don't share your normal buttplugs with other girls and he would be no exception."

“Good point. What would he even do up there all day anyway? How would he pass the time? There's not much to do inside of a females shithole?"

"Who knows? And who cares? He can drink the sweat and oils from my anal ring for all I care.  As long as he does what he's told and doesn't try to escape."

"Probably pray all day that you don't release a fart hahaha. Oh wow, he would hate Taco Tuesdays.  That Anal Volcano of yours is 7.4 on the Rectum Scale. He wont like it when your anus puckers up and blows him those stinky kisses."

"Haha. Too bad for him I've been eating there more often than just Tuesdays.  Oh, and Kacie, it's called a Frequency Actuated Rectal Tremor.  And he'll have to breathe in a lot of foul wind flapping out of my turdcutter."

"Is that why you have more than one bottle of air freshener in your room? I thought that was just for your feet when you wear those 3 year old running sneakers? Hey, he could lick your soles and toes after a long jog too. You run a lot, don't you?"

"Shut up Kacie. My feet don't stink that bad. Besides, I wouldn't want his tongue or any part of his body near my feet or anywhere else on my body when they've been in contact with my asshole.  Maybe if I found another shrunken guy he could be my foot cleaner. But now that I think about it, if I found another shrunken guy and he was a good person, I would help him. Not like that Asshole. Why do think I'm putting him in my Asshole in the first place? Because that's what he is and that's where he belongs. Well, not yet, but that's whats going to happen if and when I find him spying on me when I'm undressing naked in my room."

"That hole will become his wHole world.“

"I cant wait until he starts to learn to lick it. My asshole is raw from the toilet paper we have upstairs too. My roommates always buy the cheap kind. His tongue would feel realllll nice around that time."

"Amanda, his tongue would feel nice ALL the time."

“Yeah it would. (Amanda sighs dreamily and stares off into space imagining you licking her hindhole.) I think I just found another way for him to pass the time back there. Buttwiping sounds like a good profession for that Asswipe.

Both girls start giggling at the prospect of this

"He will be the first "Man IN The Moon."  That is unless no one else thought about this first."

"Trust me Kacie, no one else is crazy enough to bring up crawling up a giant girls pooper in a public conversation."

“Life's Strange. I only said I would shove him up my butthole because I wanted to prevent him from sneaking in my room and see my boobs. But now I kinda hope he is that type of person and does shrink himself to spy on me. I really wouldn't feel bad doing that to a person who has no respect for women whatsoever. If he had said nothing at all then I never would have thought of any of this weird fetish stuff."

“I think he wanted see a lot more than your boobs, but if you did catch him there's only one place he's going (Wink* Wink*). Right Manda."

"Yep. A one way first class ticket aboard the Hershey express." 

“Haha, just like a roach motel. Perverts go in, but they don't come out. Hey, won't he hear your private conversations?"

"Who cares if he does it's not like he'll be telling anyone.  Besides these cheeks are pretty thick. (Amanda smacks her arsecheeks as she says this and they shook with a nice Reverberating jiggle) It'll have to be a extremely loud sound to penetrate these glutes. And that's only if his head isn't jammed up my bunghole. The only thing he'll be hearing from me is my farts ripping across his face and last nights dinner moving closer to him through my large intestine."

"Hahaha that'll be like hurricane combined with a tornado winds to him."

Kacie imagines a funny scene with your hair being thrown back by the smelly speed of sound winds emanating from Amanda's gas blaster and then realizes that it's still a cruel thing to do and she's been laughing and plotting at your expense. She knows this guy's a shithead and he probably deserves it, but he is still technically human. Well, at is normal size he is.  She asks one last time to make sure Amanda is serious about this.

"Would you really be able to do that to a real person? Could you really look him in the eye and tell him what your going to do to him? I mean, I know he's not much of a person, but still..."

"Even if he did beg, and he will, I wouldn't be able to hear him with his head up my ass. The only thing he''l be able to hear is my previous meal transforming into my feces and my homemade methane gas slipping out of my backvent. He'll get used to it. Everyone gets used to their lives eventually after enough repetition. He might even learn to like it? And I'm not totally evil, I wont make fun of him or anything like that.  After all, I wont be saying anything to him with his face pressed against my butthole. Only commands when I take him out for a moment or two." 

Kacie can tell that Amanda, trying as hard as she can to hide it, is really enjoying this and stays silent letting her continue talking about how she is going to train the unfortunate degenerate.

"Besides Kacie, I've never heard of a human who could fit up a womans anus before, Have you? That pretty much proves his place in life right there. Beneath us. More specifically, Beneath MY Bottom."

Kacie nods in aggreement as Amanda continues on about the future Rectal Imprisonment and Rehabilitation of the corrupt and immoral miscreant.

"He can be trained like anyone else and It will be hard at first, but I guarantee by next year this ass (she smacks it as she says this) will have him tamed.  He would be a perfect, willing slave dedicated to my asshole. (she smiles slyly and deviously as she says this) I'll have my own personal buttkisser and I'll have him so well trained that he wont be able to wait to pucker up to kiss up down and all around my cheeks and of course in between to my own hidden backdoor pucker. A faithful, subservient buttslave, loyal to my backside and devoted to the rubbery hole within the gap between my cheeks."

"Wow, that would be awesome to own someone who obeyed unconditionally like that. You really think you can train him so well?" 

"Of Course!  I barely view him as a person now anyway, so it's easy for me to view him like this.  Right now to me he's just an unnecessary, useless body on this planet taking up extra space. Which makes him a needless waste of space. It's only fitting that the space I would have him take up is where my waste comes out."

"Wow your really getting into this Manda?"

"It's weird I didn't start thinking about it until he started talking about it. Never in my life have I thought about something like this until that freak brought it up. What girl in their right mind would actually think of Shoving a puny shrunken guy against their balloon knot unless some weirdo brought it up in the first place? But I have to admit it, only to you so don't tell anyone, not even Lara, That it's actually incredibly thrilling to imagine owning a tiny human being as my own personal property and have him be helpless at my mercy. That's what makes me look forward to it. And if he's in my butthole all day I don't have to worry about him escaping since I can feel his every movement.  His movements would massage my sphincter and If i want him to stop I'll just clench my anal noose around him and he'll get the picture. I'm just thinking about all the things I can use him for?

"Like what? What else could you use him for besides an Analplug and Buttwiper?"

"Oh I have A Lot of ideas of how I can use him back there. (Amanda smiles deviously as she says this) Most of which are too personal to be sharing with you. But I 'd like to hear your guesses and ideas.

Kacie thinks for a moment and after finishing her glass of wine says

"You can use him as a rectal thermometer when you're sick. But then again it would be so hot inside your bowels he might not be able to tell the difference. He could give you a colonoscopy any time you wanted. free colon cleansings for life sounds pretty sweet! Or he could anal bleach your chocolate starfish into a strawberry one. (wink*)"

"Hey I never said what color my anus was! It's definitely not brown, well maybe a little... Every girls is... (Amanda begins to trail off to change the subject) Besides, I can think of some better uses for him instead of that.  If I'm constipated, I now have a living suppository to crawl up my culo for me and unblock whatever the source of my constipation is. It might take a while for him to dig through the redwood size logs of my shitty turds, but he'll get through eventually. It's not like he has anything else to take up his time.  And he'll probably be thinking the faster he completes his task, the sooner he can squeeze through my cornhole and crawl out of my intestines. He'd make a decent fart absorber too. He probably cant absorb much because of his tiny size, but whatever his lungs and skin can hold on to, it will be good enough for me. The more useful he is to me back there, the better.  And of course, his main job, as my Buttplug."

"Then all your butt problems will be solved!"

Both girls giggled at this statement, but Amanda continued

"But that's not even close to all the things I planned on having him do. I can also use him as a corncob. The longer his hair gets the better use he'll be."

"Haha, Ew. Make sure you wash his hair with the best shampoo so it feels soft and pleasant against your hole."

"Oh, good point! I can also use him as a sweat absorber when I go running or work out at the gym to help prevent swampass. I hate the buzzing of my alarm clock maybe I can turn him into some kind of anal alarm clock? " I usually wake up when the sun gets up so if I position my butt where the sun hits it from the window then I can have him wiggle for me and wake me up."

"Anal alarm clock? Uhh, Amanda? Aren't you forgetting you're putting him where the sun DOESN'T shine."

"Oh yeah hahaha, never mind. maybe I can train him to wiggle when he hears my alarm? Idk, we're getting way too far into this. I cant believe we've been talking about this ridiculous idea for this long. It's absurd."

Kacie gulps the rest of her wine down and says "Are you going to let him fuck that asspussy?"

"Kacie! OMG Shut up! I've already said WAY too much already. I think we'll draw the line there.  This is getting way too personal.  I really cant believe we've been talking about this ridiculous fetish for so long and how much we've said. This whole thing started off as a joke, but now I think I've thought way to much about it. The little coward probably wont even do it. He's probably masturbating to my Twiter photos as we speak."

"Sorry, you're right. I guess the wine hit us harder than we thought? I just wanted to see where you would draw the line and I guess him humping your rear exit is it. We should get going. I have to use the bathroom anyway.  Could you wait for me before we go to Dinner?"

"Yeah, Sure. I'll be in my room changing."

"I'm going to be thinking about him while I take a shit. Having an asslicker clean my rim would feel much better for me and better for the environment than using toilet paper."

"That's the spirit. Go Green, girl!"


Kacie went to use the toilet while Amanda walked to her room to get changed. The same room you were in, still on that same stool...

Chapter End Notes:

I tried to make this story as realistic as possible (well as realistic as you can make an AV GTS style story), but some parts I had to add in. mainly some of the vocabulary to keep it interesting and not reapeating "butthole" and "ass" constantly (even though I love seeing those words in stories).
This chapter is one of my longest so far and thats why it took so long to post. I want to cut it in half but it didnt make much sense for me to do that so I left it as it was. There should be only one chapter left to this story. should be...  I think you can guess whats going to happen at the end yet at the same time it wont be exactly how you imagined it to be.  
As for my collages, I'm still beta testing some sites. I'll let everyone know when I'm 100% sure.