- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Why does a girl want to insert a shrunken man in her butt in the first place?

How does that thought even enter her head?

 

 

"I cant believe how much clothes we bought Amanda. Victoria's secret made a killing today."

"Tell me about it Kacie. I bought way too many thongs and not enough bras.  I cant help it, they all look so good on me when I wear stretch pants, even if they do chafe my asshole a little bit, It's worth it.


"Too bad you don't have that guy you were talking about inside your butthole. What was his name? I cant believe he wanted to shrink himself down and crawl up your Bootyhole? What a weirdo."


"Weirdo isn't a strong enough word for him. Your right though, he would be pretty useful as a bunghole cushion for the back of my thong.  But he didn't want to crawl up my butthole.  He only wanted to check out my asscheeks and watch me change in the nude.  But I told him if he ever did that I would shove him up my poopchute and keep him there for the rest of his life, but the douchebag didn't believe me."


"Would you though? I mean... that sounds kind of harsh. To shove him up your sphincter and turn him into your butt reliever?  Maybe a day or two in your anal cavity would be enough punishment, but the for rest of his life?"


"Yeah, why not? I'm not going to pass up an opportunity to have a helpless tiny man pleasure me for the rest of my life.   Especially if he's a waste of space parasite, not contributing anything to this country. My thongs dig deeper than you think. Have you seen these cheeks? (Turns her backside to her friend and points one finger at her badonkadonk.) He would give me a lot of relief back there and soothe my poor, irritated rosebud."

"Yeah, I guess..."

Amanda noticed her friends lack of enthusiasm and approval and said "Besides what else would he be good for besides a buttplug? It's not like that lazy loser is going to get a job anytime soon. By making him my assplug, I'd be doing the world a favor by taking an unemployed man off the street and giving him some meaning in his life. The money the government payed him to eat potato chips and drink cheap beer would go to charity instead. He'll be well fed after all. I do eat a lot of fancy food and so will he."

"You're going to give him nice food?.... Oh, ew Amanda, I get it now. That's gross. You think he would actually eat it?"

"No, I wouldn't really do that. I would give him crumbs and bits of food to eat. However, there might be sometimes I forget to feed him and he would be left with only one other option..."

Both girls whispered "Ew" at the same time and then both started laughing.


Kacies giggles started to wear off and she said "I can't believe we're laughing at this. For his sake, I hope he chooses to starve. All this stuff that degenerate probably never even thought about before. He might not think it, but if he never manages to get a hold of a shrinking pill, then that might be the best luck he ever had in his life. but if he does..."

"...Then my butt becomes his new home and gets the pampering it deserves." Amanda patted her butt as she said this and then continued. "The underwear we bought today isn't cheap. They're really expensive and I don't want to ruin them by having any speckles of crap on the back of my thong. That's another thing what he would be used for. I deserve something to protect my anus and my undergarments And I Did warn him, so that's fair.  Wow, the more I talk about it, the more I actually want him back there? I cant believe that buttmunching failure got me thinking about this so much? I'm starting to hope he does shrink himself and try to spy on me changing, so I can catch him and experience what he feels like back there.  Maybe it will be better than I expected?"

"Maybe..."

"No one would ever know he's up there either. Even with my tightest pair of spandex shorts, no one can see the outline of my anal starfish or him being pressed against it. He's imperceptible to the rest of the world when he's in between my buttcheeks. A taboo, forbidden secret to the whole world except to me.  And I wouldn't tell a soul." 

"Except for me, right?"

"I don't think so Kacie. He'll be my dirty little secret and mine alone."


"Amanda, you really shouldn't do that. He's still a human being, albeit a puny, teeny tiny version of one."

(Amanda sighs and gives a look of frustration, not knowing how to explain this to her friend.)

"I know you like buttplugs, but making him your living moving butttoy to pleasure you however you wanted, sounds... sounds... kind of mean... and evil..."


"But think about it Kacie. A tiny guy, at your mercy, you can do whatever you want with him! Plus, he's not a nice or noble person, he's a sick and twisted, deviant asshole. He actually considered fucking me in my shitter while he was shrunken if I cleaned it for him. How depraved is that?  And who knows what he would do to me if he snuck in shrunk while I was sleeping?  Go on Kacie, think about it for a minute and imagine what he could do for you and you could do to him at that size.  Think how much of a self centered jerk he is and how the world would be better off without a do-nothing loafer like him taking up resources that could go to underprivileged people who actually need it.  We'd be doing the world a favor....and our asses."  


Kacie thought about it for about a minute and after weighing the type of person he was, the needs of the rest of the world and her normal morals any human being had, she made up her mind.

"Actually Amanda, that sounds..."

 

Chapter End Notes:

Will Amanda Change Kacie's Mind? Find out in the next chapter.  This chapter was pushing 3,000 words, so If I wanted to post it before the new year I decided to split it in half. the main content is all there but i love  to edit and elaborate as much as I can. the original word count for this part of the chapter was only about 300-400.

BTW I have a Christmas contest on DA. If your interested in me updating any of my other stories, check it out and if the contest is a success I'll post the reward as a Christmas Present. Not many people participated so it doesnt look like the Christmas present will be posted

http://mr-e2.deviantart.com/journal/Christmas-Contest-Starts-Now-417215999