- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The plot thickens

Ever since that night, you were so excited about your voyeuristic and later "hands on" adventure with a Titanic Amanda, that you couldn't sleep a wink and went straight to Jeremy's house after he finished work. The reason being the conversation you had last night as you were leaving Amanda's house.


As you walked out the backdoor, Jeremy stopped you and pulled you to the side of the house where no one could see you two talk.


"Hey, A while back they were trying trial runs down at the hospital. That's how my sister got into the test runs and was being closely watched for any side effects. She's a psychologist or psychiatrist there or something and she's friends with the doctors who run the program, so she can steal one for me if you want one. But it's going to cost a few hundred....each. The shrinking pill And the antidote. Trust me you'll need both."


Jeremy had no idea how excited he just made you, but you hid it well and said. "That's a lot but it's worth it. I can come up with that kinda money tomorrow.  But are you sure there are no side effects? What did your sis say when she shrank?"


She said she felt nauseous, but she didn't vomit, she managed to hold it in easily.  Also, she said she felt like her body froze or something? Like she could move her body, but her brain wouldn't let her? But that only lasted about 30 seconds and the nurses told her later that all her vitals were fine. Her blood pressure was normal, heart rate, organ functions, all that stuff was normal.  She also said it was really cool to see everything so much larger than her and she didn't have to worry about being hurt because she was in good hands. Both literally and figuratively, hahaha. By the way, you're not really going to shrink near Amanda right?  Because I think she might actually shove you up her poopchute?"


You thought up a quick lie. "Nah son, I'm not going to risk being shoved up the bootyhole of her extra-large bottom.  I think I'll shrink myself in my room when no ones home and explore on my own. I'll keep the antidote close by too."
"Okay good. Because if you did go missing I would have to report it to the police and I would get in trouble for giving you the miniaturization tablets. My sister would definitely get fired, so don't do anything stupid like sneaking into Amanda's room. Just be safe."


"Okay, sure. Thanks man, I'll see you tomorrow."


"No problem. Stop by my house sometime tomorrow after 5:00 pm, after I get out of work and bring cash with you."

You arrived at Jeremy's house the next evening and asked if his older sibling could steal a few shrinking pills for him. 


"Well?  Do you have them?"


"Nah, sorry dude, but they're really cracking down on that now. If she gets caught stealing one of those shrinkey pills, she'll be fired and could go to jail. In the beginning, she stole a bunch and gave them out to her friends, but there's none left now. It's probably better that you didn't shrink yourself.  You don't want to risk Amanda catching you while your shrunken and creeping on her in her room. She would be pissed. She might seem nice on the outside, but she can be one cruel, cold hearted bitch when no one's looking."


You found that hard to believe since you've never seen Amanda do anything that could be considered sadistic or evil to anyone or anything? You always thought she was a nice, gentle, moral person, but always pictured her a demon in the sack behind closed doors.  Jeremy doesn't know what he's talking about.


"Thanks for getting my hopes up for nothing."


He shut the door and you walked away from his house extremely disappointed you weren't about to be up close and personal with that magnificent, round booty of hers. That's when you looked up and saw Jeremy's girlfriend Kristy pull up.


She got out of her car and asked "Hey, did you come here asking Jeremy for that miniaturization pill?" 


"Yeah, but his sis cant grab anymore because she'll get in trouble or get arrested or something."


"Yeah I heard about that.  Jeremy's sister already gave me one, but she didn't give me an antidote.  You can have it if you want?  I would have used it, but the only way to grow back is to go to the hospital to be restored and I don't want to do that.  It's a simple and painless process, but it would be embarrassing for me. If you did take this you would have to find someone to bring you to a doctor to be grown back to your normal size."


"Shit, that's fine with me.  I'll have her bring me to be grown back at the hospital after we have our sexy escapades, Haha."


You snatched the pill out of her open palm and walked away with lustful dreams in your head of having sex with a giant Amanda, while Kristy stared at you like you were an idiot.


"What a moron. I hope Amanda really does shove him up her ass and keep him back there as her "Anal-gesic" buttplug. He'd make a much better buttslave for her than the jobless loser he is now. And if he thinks I'm going to say anything about his disappearance, he's dead wrong. Because I haven't seen him since last night. I hope that little buttnugget gets what he deserves.  A nice, warm home deep inside Amanda's Buttcrack."


"Oh hell yes! Pretty soon that ass will be mine!" You said as you thought you were out of Kristy's earshot.


She hears you say this and yells "She'll shove you up her butt, you Dumbass!" she whispers to herself. "Wow, you cant get much more ignorant than that."


But you foolishly don't believe Kristy and plan to shrink yourself down anyway. It's all you can think about and tomorrow is the day your dreams (or nightmares) become true.


After watching you ignore her warning, Kristy has no more reservations about you potentially becoming Amanda's living assplug. She secretly hopes you do get fed to her large dancers booty and end up on the other side of her anal gateway.  

In fact, if she could get away with it, she would keep you as her own shrunken butt toy. It's not the most enticing thing to do with a smallman but she could get used to it if it was you living inside her butt.  

But as you walk further away with thoughts of a naked Amanda in your head, she realizes your destiny seems to lie between Amanda's Bootylicious Buttcheeks. She only hopes that Amanda goes through with her promise and sticks you where you belong.

Chapter End Notes:

One of the good things about taking so long to post this chapter was that  I doubled the word count.  Since this story is going to end soon I want it as detailed as possible.