- Text Size +

            “Jesus, FINALLY,” Jimmy gasped as his sister lifted her gigantic foot out of her shoe and off of him.  Crawling toward the light, he looked up to realize Cali was in class now, and had apparently totally forgotten about his presence.  He had no trouble in clambering out of the hot ballet flat he had been trapped in for the better part of an hour, and into the chattering atmosphere of the enormous classroom.

            “Okay, really?  Really?  I get the whole self-important-goddess vibe we’re going for here, but seriously, how can she be so careless?” Jimmy complained at the ease of his escape.  “It’s like she found a nickel on the floor instead of a massive breach of scientific law.”

            Jimmy’s observations of the situation’s illogic went unheeded as he made his way across the carpet of the classroom toward the door, once again going totally unnoticed by the entire class.

            “I’m not saying I want a fucking parade, but even so, there aren’t any wandering eyes in this room at all?  At all?”

            Apparently not, Jimmy.

            Shrugging, he looked back across the room as he crawled under the door crack.

            “Yeah, I guess they were just all conveniently talking intently to one another at the same time, and also…” Jimmy began when his eyes accidentally fell upon the one and only giant boy in the room.

            “HOW THE HELL DID HE GET HERE?” Jimmy cried out in blind panic, ducking under the door as fast as possible before the fact that he and a giant guy happened to be in the same room simultaneously was accidentally misconstrued as the gayest event of all time.

            “Yikes, that was a close one.  I guess I’m just lucky the rest of the guys in the school are all on a goddamned field trip to a condom factory or something,” Jimmy assured himself as he made his way down the school hallway, which once again was as empty as the average pornographic character’s head.  “Now, about this story’s plot… where could it have gone?  Really, I’ve gotten so sidetracked, I’m not even sure where things were headed.  What was even the main driving force of the story here?”

            “Did somebody say main driving force of the story?” Hannah cooed sexily as she stepped around the corner of the hallway.

            “Oh, for fuck’s sake, there you are!  You sure took your sweet time getting here.  Do you know how much monotonous foreplay I’ve gone through?” Jimmy yelled, shaking a fist at his friend.

            “Aren’t you happy to see me?” Hannah asked, ignoring the question as she stopped walking right in front of her tiny friend.

            “A LOT is how much.  And I guess I have to be happy to see you since you’re hot enough to make the MVP of Victoria’s Secret look like a sea urchin with severe herpes, but beyond that, not REALLY!” Jimmy yelled upward at his towering supermodel-esque best friend.

            “I’m sure this has all been such a shock to you,” Hannah said, bending down slowly.  “I know you must be scared, and wanting to know why all this is happening.”

            “Not really that either, I kind of had it figured out from the get-go.”

            “Don’t you want me to tell you what’s going on?” Hannah said as cryptically as possible, completely missing the fact that no tension had been built at all.  She lowered her hand toward the hallway floor and opened it for Jimmy to climb in.  “I promise it’ll be sexy.”

            “Oh all right, if sexiness is a guarantee, I guess I can go along with it,” Jimmy groaned, climbing aboard his friend’s hand as she lifted him up.

            “Good boy.  Now, don’t be shocked, but it was me who shrunk you.”

            Jimmy paused, waiting for the shocking part, but it never came. 

            After an embarrassed cough, he nodded and tried to widen his eyes.  “Oh, shit!” he said as enthusiastically as he could muster, which wasn’t much.

            “Damn straight, oh shit.  And it gets better,” Hannah promised.  “That medicine I had you drink wasn’t really medicine.”
            “Oh?”

            “No.  It was a chemical formula that causes you to shrink down to a few inches tall.”

            “And my clothes too, I suppose?”

            “What?  No, not your fucking clothes too.  Don’t you know anything about science?” Hannah snickered condescendingly.

            “I know plenty about science.  But regardless, my clothes did shrink with me.”

            “Oh.  How about that?” Hannah said confusedly, scratching her head.  “That’s new.”

            “Can you at least get to the part where you dramatically explain why you shrank me?  Because, to be honest, that’s your last hope to make any of this even remotely interesting,” Jimmy complained, crossing his arms defiantly.

            “Okay.  It was-”

            “And don’t you DARE even THINK about saying it was because you just DECIDED I have a foot fetish for you and you wanted to indulge me.”

            “Gross.  Why would I say that?”

            “It’s just… it’s just… never mind,” Jimmy stammered, not wanting to discuss the events of Chapter 5 with Hannah.  “Just move along.”

            “Okay, fine.  Get ready.  I shrank you because I really want you to be my boyfriend, and I figured this was the only way for us to ever be together.”

            Once again, Jimmy had to pause to ensure what Hannah was saying was intended to be serious. 

            Apparently it was.

            “Um, really?  That’s it?  You wanted me as a boyfriend, the most boring and middle ground dude on earth, and the only way that was going to happen was if you took me captive?”

            “Right.  Surprised?”

            “More like drowning in goddamned cliché cesspool, Hannah, but really, have you noticed the disparity in our prospects for romantic partners?  With how much distance there is, you could probably have demanded money from me to be your eighteenth string male concubine, and bam, I’m your guy.”

            “Oh.  Well, that would’ve been awfully easy.”

            “Yeah, no shit,” Jimmy said, rolling his eyes.  “Are you really trying to tell me this whole story was for nothing?”

            “Not for nothing.  Didn’t you have lots of sexy misadventures?”

            “First I was finger raped by a fifteen-year-old stranger, and then forced into quasi-sexual encounters with my younger sister’s shoes.  I’m gonna go ahead and answer with a tentative NO!” Jimmy finished with a scream that made Hannah flinch.

            “Good God, Jimmy, relax, I’m just checking.  We can still do sexy things together.”

            “Oh fantastic, maybe I’ll still get used as a human dildo after all,” he enthused through gritted teeth.  “And by the way, if you really wanted me that badly, why did you kind of leave me to fucking die right after I shrunk rather than coming to get me?”

            “I knew you’d be fine.  I wanted you to have to wonder about how everything happened for a while.  You know to add to the, um…”

            “The what?”

            “Buildup?  No, never mind.  Not that.”

            “Yeah, “buildup” shouldn’t even be in this story’s vocabulary,” Jimmy observed.  “Anyway, what now?  We’ve covered the often overlooked setup bit, the sexually knowledgeable underage kid, the uncomfortable almost-incest, the weirdly connected shrinking-and-footplay stuff…”

            “I could shove you up my pussy or my asshole?” Hannah suggested helpfully.

            “I just don’t have the energy right now.  I appreciate the offers, though.”

            “Fair enough,” Hannah shrugged.  “Do you want to suck milk out of my tits?”

            “I… I… um, not… not really?” Jimmy answered uncertainly, feeling sexually confused.  “Is that really a thing?  Can you even do that?”

            “Under the right circumstances, yeah.  But the odds of that being a thing right now are pretty low.”

            “Let’s pass on that one,” Jimmy decided, leaning back comfortably in Hannah’s palm.  “That actually seems like just about everything.  Wow, could we really have covered all the major bullet points of this thing?”

            At that moment, Hannah’s stomach growled darkly, and she rubbed her hand in overly dramatic circles across it.  She closed her eyes, laid her head back, and loudly moaned in a tone suggesting her G-spot was being tongued by ten thousand porn angels.

            “Ohhhhh… I’m sooooo hungry,” Hannah gasped, licking her lips seductively again.  “Which is kind of weird, really, since I just had a pretty full lunch.”

            “Oh, great.  This isn’t what I think it is, is it?” Jimmy asked, sitting upright.  “It’s not, right?”

            “Hey, Jimmy,” Hannah asked, her voice returning to the gloss of moist sexuality again.  “I know how we can be together… forever.  How we can… help each other.  How you can always be… a part of me.”
            “Let’s grab the Mystery Machine and the fucking Scooby Snacks so we can discover the answer,” Jimmy growled, not really in the mood for Hannah’s vore-themed bullshit.  “Get ON with it already!”

            “I’m gonna eat you.”

            “Excellent!  Just when you thought we might avoid one of the biggest generalities of them all.  And I suppose you’re going to reach some kind of hypothetical science fiction gastrointestinal orgasm while doing so, right?”

            “There wasn’t a single thing you just said that didn’t make me want to cum out of every orifice,” Hannah drooled.

            “That’s the spirit of this thing, I suppose,” Jimmy shrugged, settling back down into a seated position in his friend’s hand.  “And I’m guessing there’s no moral qualms you have with the fact that, in this case, “together forever” means “you’re gonna fire my corpse out your ass in about two hours like a cannonball.”  Am I right?”

            “Yeah, pretty much,” Hannah nodded.  “Ready to be tasted?”

            “Why would you do that?”

            “To see if you taste good, stupid,” Hannah responded, bringing her unwilling meal closer to her lips.  Extending her slippery, writhing tongue from between her lips, she slid it up Jimmy’s entire body from shin to face, slicking him in her warm, frothy saliva before slurping a final kiss onto his chest.  “Yep, you definitely taste good.”
            “How in the holy fuck nuggets do I taste GOOD to you?” Jimmy demanded, wiping globs of spit out of his eyes indignantly.  “I’ve been running around for a lot of the last hour and a half, and most of that time was spent with my sister’s toes sweating on top of me.  If you’re trying to say I taste like anything other than BO, dry skin, and shoe fabric, you’re only fooling yourself!”

            “Whatever.  I say you taste really sweet, in a vague way, I guess,” Hannah offered, obviously not caring in the least.  “And now I’m going to eat you.”

            “Do I at least get to pick how it’s done?” Jimmy complained as Hannah’s fingers plucked him from her palm and slowly dangled him over her wet gaping maw, which by now was tipped upward in his direction.

            “Okay, how do you want it done?”

            “Soft vore, obviously.  Swallow me whole and keep it clean.”

            “Soft vore?  What are you, four years old?”

            “If I am, somebody is so getting hit with a massive underage porno suit over this shit.”

            “Shut up.  Didn’t you see the story tags on this one?  We haven’t even fulfilled the “violent” tag yet.  I have to do this vore hard, or otherwise we’re lying to the audience like a couple of jackasses.”

            “Hey, HANNAH!” Jimmy yelled, thinking fast, as he pointed toward a point in the distance.  “What’s that thing?”

            “Where?” Hannah yelped, genuinely nervous for no reason.  “I don’t see anything.”

            “Oh, keep looking, it’s there, and it’s headed straight for us!”
            “WHAT?”

            “It looks like it’s the end of the chapter,” Jimmy suckered victoriously.  “Dumbass.”

Chapter End Notes:

One chapter left.  Please comment!