- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi, all.  Sorry that my other stories have been collecting dust for so long.  Life’s just been a little too busy for a while to put the time investment into them that I’d like to at the moment.  Anyway, I got the idea for this story in a random little burst and wrote it about 98% because in my weird head I found it funny and about 2% to poke at the tropes that I myself draw from in these types of stories.  I know this sort of thing has been done before, but I was eager to do my own take on it.  In case it wasn’t already obvious, this story does not take place in my pre-established storyline continuity that all the others do.  Enjoy!

Jimmy Reynolds was a senior in high school and had recently turned eighteen, thus making every single disgusting sexual thing that would happen to him later in this story perfectly legal and morally adequate. 

            As he walked down the hallway of his school on this fine Friday morning, he reflected on his appearance, just in case any blind mind-readers happened to be in his vicinity and wanted to know what was up.

            “I’m thin with brown hair, gray eyes, and of average build,” Jimmy thought inconspicuously to himself.  “You know, kind of middle-ground, so that if anyone ever needed to mentally, emotionally, and sexually project themselves onto me, it wouldn’t be that much of a stretch!”

            And indeed, Jimmy was right.  He was so middle ground that he kind of just existed in high school.  He played sports but he wasn’t great at it, he got okay grades but not great ones, he had friends but they weren’t best friends.  Of course, there was one extraordinary thing about his social life, and that was his best friend Hannah White, who was coincidentally the hottest eighteen-year-old on the face of the earth and probably other planets as well.

            For the further benefit and possible later wanking material of the aforementioned blind mind-readers, Jimmy thought about Hannah, although it was really kind of pointless since every possible thing that could’ve been right about her was right. 

            She had perfect breasts, a perfect ass, a beautiful face, full lips, long dark hair, cute feet and hands, a toned and muscular build without appearing remotely masculine, and deep green eyes. 

            God, why are we even going through this?  She’s literally an eighteen-year-old supermodel who happens to be best friends with the most average of average joes on earth.

            You know, for plot convenience later.

            Incidentally, as Jimmy walked through the hallway, he suddenly ran into Hannah.  What great timing.

            “Hi, Hannah!” Jimmy said.

            “Hi, Jimmy.  Are you still going to come over to my house later today so we can hang out?” Hannah asked with a seductive wink.

            “Yes but… why are you winking at me?  And talking like that?” Jimmy asked.

            “Why am I talking like what?  This is my normal speaking voice.  I just want to make sure you’re coming over later still,” Hannah said, her voice becoming deep and sultry.

            “Like that!  Like you’re coming on to me.  It literally makes no sense, Hannah, since it’s already been established that we are best friends,” Jimmy protested.  “And besides, why would you need to ask me that when we arranged it just last night?  There is no logical reason for you to ask me that.”

            “I don’t know, I guess I just wanted to… make sure,” Hannah continued even more suggestively as she dramatically pressed her thumb against the crotch of her pants in plain view of the rest of the school hallway.  She licked her lips and moaned sexually.

            “Hannah, look, I know people are supposed to assume that I have a crush on you, since I’d basically have to be homosexual to not, but foreshadowing like this is way too obvious!  If we were best friends, you would not act like this around me!  Otherwise, it would be weird that I hadn’t pursued a relationship with you in the past if you treated me like this all the time, and then the big reveal later on when you for some reason say that you are attracted to me is a surprise!  Really, can’t we have a little subtlety here?”

            “Let’s have sex!” Hannah screamed.

            “What?” Jimmy asked, accidentally missing it.

            “What?” Hannah responded innocently.

            “Never mind, I’ll see you later.”

            “Wait a second, before you go, I want you to drink this glass of liquid I have for some reason,” Hannah said quickly, suddenly producing a glass of mysteriously fizzing green liquid that looked like a dangerous chemical mixture.

            On a side note, no one in that hallway gave a single solitary shit that both Jimmy and Hannah were standing still in a busy area just chatting like a couple of inconsiderate assholes.

            “Now wait a minute, Hannah, putting aside the fact that you have a glass of open liquid in a school hallway, that liquid is mysteriously fizzing like a dangerous chemical mixture!” Jimmy pointed out.

            “It’s medicine,” Hannah said.  “If you’re not feeling well.”

            “Medicine?” Jimmy answered incredulously.  “That’s what you’re going with?  You’re handing me a mystery liquid that you want me to drink, and the card you’re going to play to make me want to drink it is to tell me it is, in fact, a legitimate medical liquid of some kind, and not just soda.”

            “It’ll make you feel better though.”

            “But I feel fine.”

            “Please?” Hannah said, batting her eyes and digging her fingers down into her pants to start masturbating right in public.

            "Oh, all right, if it’ll make you leave me alone about it, I’ll agree to drink your mysterious fizzing green liquid that may or may not have adverse health effects on me,” Jimmy said with a shrug, chugging the thing.  “Thanks, I guess.”

            “Oh… no… problem,” Hannah said, waving as she walked away and grinning in a way that confirmed the fact that Jimmy probably shouldn’t have drunk that liquid.

            “Man, I probably shouldn’t have drunk that liquid.  Oh well, though.  Might as well completely forget about it for the time being!” Jimmy said as he walked away and entered an empty classroom for absolutely no discernible reason.

            “Crap, I feel funny.  I wonder why?” Jimmy opined to himself as he instantly shrunk down to about four inches tall.

            “Oh, for the love of Pete,” Jimmy groaned with annoyance as he realized he was still wearing his clothes.  “If I drank a liquid, my clothes wouldn’t shrink with me!  How does this make ANY KIND OF FUCKING SENSE?”

Chapter End Notes:

Expect more soon. 

Some of the reviews I've received have led me to believe people are misunderstanding what exactly this story is, so again I must stress that this is intended as a semi-comedic satire of giantess stories, rather than just a self-aware narrative.  I understand this won't be everyone's cup of tea on a site like this, but regardless, it is what it is.

Read on with this in mind, and please comment!