- Text Size +

            “It could be worse, I suppose,” Jimmy said with a shrug as he sat cross-legged on the bare right foot of his giant younger sister.  “She could’ve thought to use me as a human dildo.”

            “What’s that, little brother?” Cali asked innocently, not hearing him clearly.

            “Nothing, sis, nothing at all,” Jimmy called out.  “So, I’m here on your foot.  Great.”

            “Why don’t you describe how it smells?” Cali suggested.

            “Why would I do that?”

            “I don’t know, some people might find it hot,” Cali said with a grin.  “I might, for instance.”

            “That’s… that’s just too weird.  Why would a person want someone describing their foot odor to them?  It would be embarrassing.”

            “Probably, but right now, it’s hot.  So talk,” Cali ordered.

            “Okay, fine!  It smells like sweat, okay?  It smells musty and cottony because of the inside of your shoes.  It isn’t very pleasant.”

            “That’s all?”

            “YES, THAT’S ALL!”

            “You have to describe it hot.  Otherwise, why do it?”
            “I suppose you’re right.  Ahem,” Jimmy said, clearing his throat and waxing poetic.  “The aroma of your feet hangs in the air like a thick fog, invading my nose and mouth and assaulting my senses with the salty intensity of your sweat.  The pungent smack of squishy toejam nestled between your moist, fleshy crevices reeks all around me like disease.  The raw, sour stains imprinted from your sole into the shoe leave a sticky foulness that I’ll never be able to forget for the rest of my life.”

            “Ohhhhh yeahhhh…” Cali sighed.  “I hope you appreciate this experience, since you always make fun of my feet for smelling.”

            “No I don’t!  That’s ridiculous!” Jimmy called out truthfully.  “Why would any person do that?  Everybody’s feet smell when they’ve been in shoes all day.  It would be like making fun of someone because they have to sneeze sometimes.”

            “Oh, I guess you’re right.  Sorry, I was just distracted by your description of my feet smell.”

            “It was some pretty intense prose, wasn’t it?” Jimmy said sheepishly.  “A tad overdone for any other context except this one, but you might as well go all the way with that kind of thing.”

            “I agree.  Now, enough random description of gross smells.  You’re not playing hard enough.  I want you to massage my feet.”

            “Okay, I guess.  No harm in that.  Guys can rub their sister’s feet without it being weird, right?” Jimmy reasoned as he spread his hands out and began caressing Cali’s firm skin.  “Of course, the guy usually isn’t naked while it’s happening, so there’s that issue.”

            “Oh, wow, that feels amazing,” Cali gasped.  “You’re good at this when you’re small, little brother.”

            “I don’t see how,” Jimmy mumbled under his breath as he continued stroking the warm flesh in his tiny fingers.  “At normal size where both hands can handle one foot, maybe I would be.  At this size, it’s probably more like a chipmunk pawing at you.”

            “I don’t know what you mean by that, little brother, this is great.”

            “And why do you keep calling me little brother?  It’s a really awkward sounding nickname linguistically, but also it’s just us, you can just start talking and I’ll know you’re referring to me.”

            “I know, but the more I think about it, it’s hotter for some reason that I keep reminding the both of us that we’re related while you’re tiny and naked and rubbing my feet because I asked you to.”

            “How did I let this happen?” Jimmy groaned as he crawled further along Cali’s foot and began working on rubbing her long toes, which began to wriggle at his touch.  “What if someone saw this?  Would there be any way to explain it away without someone instantly jumping to the conclusion that we’re both perverted beyond belief and deserve to be disowned by our parents?  No, there would not be.”

            “Don’t worry, little brother, you don’t have to think about our parents or other people again.  I mean, if you want.  Now that you’re tiny I can just keep you to myself as a little pet and let you play on my feet as often as you like.”

            “Okay, really, I’ve only been shrunken for about fifteen minutes now, why do people always always ALWAYS jump to keeping me as a pet?  Does the concept of ethics mean nothing to you, Cali?”

            “Not really.  Not when you’re small,” Cali admitted.  “I don’t know how that works, but it does.”

            “That’s certainly convenient.”

            “Why don’t you give my foot a kiss?” Cali suggested.

            “That’s a weird one.  Why should I?”

            “It’s just a sign of respect.  Peasants used to do it for the royals way back when,” Cali explained logically.

            “Yeah, I guess.  So I’m a peasant now?”

            “Almost.  You’re my peasant.  And I’m your princess,” Cali responded happily, tilting her chin higher up to get into the mood.

            “Whatever will keep this moving along,” Jimmy said sarcastically, leaning down and pressing his lips to the warm skin while puckering up to it.  “Awesome.”

            “That’s enough kid stuff now.  Lick my feet with your tongue.”

            “Are you even going to try to explain away that one?” Jimmy retorted.  “Even if I wasn’t tiny, even if I wasn’t naked, and even if we weren’t siblings, there is literally no rational way to get around a request like that without it being expressly interpreted as ridiculously kinky foreplay.  Hell, even a person who had never even remotely considered the existence of a foot fetish would realize that!”

            “Yeah, you’re right, I don’t have a way to explain it.”

            “Well, at least we’re being honest now.”

            “Yep,” Cali sighed.  “All I know is I think it’ll be hot and I want you to do it and we’re already this far, so why not?”

            “That is just kind of how these things proceed, isn’t it?” Jimmy replied.  “Rub, kiss, lick.  You really have got this down to a scientific method.”

            “Don’t be silly, I’ve never thought about this ever.  Plus, count your blessings; if you were normal sized, I could’ve made you suck on them as the fourth step, but we don’t have that option, do we?  Now lick my toes.”

            “I guess I can’t argue with that kind of logic,” Jimmy said, rolling his eyes, as he leaned his face back down toward the fleshy floor below him.  He opened his mouth, pressed his tongue again a soft, smooth portion of Cali’s big toe, and licked.

            As he expected, it was gross.  Fleshy and moist, with a hint of cotton.

            “Now give me a taste description,” Cali whispered excitedly.

            “You know what?  No.  No, no, no.  We’re moving on.  You got one long description involving your feet already, and that’s plenty.”

            “Maybe in your weird little boring world, it’s plenty,” Cali grumbled.  “And you know, even though we were perfectly cool with each other before you shrunk and I have no good reason to resort to this, I like having you play on my feet in as kinky a manner as possible, so I’m going to keep you as a pet now and forever.”

            “Goddamn it,” Jimmy moaned.  “So predictable.  And I suppose you’re going to end this conversation by putting me in your shoe and wearing me, because you’re just so fucking creative and can’t come up with anything else?”

            “What?  No, actually I was gonna put you in my purse, since that seemed like the easiest way to keep tabs on you and ensure you haven’t died or gotten lost since you’re so small, but that’s a much better idea.  Thanks!”

            “Of course it is,” Jimmy droned with annoyance as Cali gleefully tipped her foot forward, causing her tiny brother to fall off of it and tumble into the thin silver ballet flat, before sliding her warm, eager foot in after him.

            “Now hold still, and you won’t be hurt at all!” Cali instructed as she tugged at the back of the shoe, fixing it firmly back onto her foot.  “I promise.”

            “Yeah, great.  Seriously, you’re putting your full weight on this foot while walking every half second, and I’ll be perfectly safe, even though at this size I have the structural constitution of a graham cracker,” Jimmy hissed to himself in the smelly darkness of the shoe as his sister’s gigantic bare toes curled lovingly on top of his body, squishing him firmly into the insole of the shoe.  “But yeah, sure, we’ll go with safe.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!

Few more chapters to go.  Look at me actually finishing a story for once in forever! 

No, really, hold the applause.  Oh, please, really, the flowers are just too much.  I just love the work.