- Text Size +

            Jimmy’s meta dialogue was interrupted by the appearance of his seventeen-year-old sister Cali at the end of the hallway.

            “Great!  It’s Cali, my younger sister, and I actually get along pretty well with her most of the time.  This is the perfect opportunity to be rescued and definitely not get side-tracked again by fetishitic shenanigans,” Jimmy said to himself reassuringly, standing his ground as his towering giantess sister approached.  “Might as well get the data crap out of the way while she walks over here.”

            Cali, in stark contrast to Jimmy’s absurdly relatable blandness as a human being, was hot as hell.  Because why shouldn’t she be?  She was tall and slender, with long blonde hair, tight breasts, a toned butt, and tanned abs that were clearly visible under her purposefully undersized t-shirt.

            Look, how many times do we need to go through this every time a new female character is introduced?

            For reference, she was slightly more attractive than Jenna, but not quite as much as Hannah.  Because again, we’ve got to save some of that for later.  Just think of her as a 10.5 out of 10.

            Shut up, this is fantasy.  Screw math.

            “Hey!  Cali!  Down here!” Jimmy cried out.  “On the ground!”

            Cali was drawing very close to her brother now as she made her way down the hallway, but despite there being zero sound interference in the area, she didn’t hear him.

            “Oh, I see, so when I make a noise in a big open area of course someone’s going to hear it, but the second it’s convenient for me to be heard, this shit happens.  Figures,” Jimmy grumbled to himself.  “And I’m sure as hell not resorting to capital letters to resolve this.”

            Realizing his opportunity for aid from his giant sister was about to pass, Jimmy spied a leather ankle bracelet that Cali was wearing and made a run for it.  He leapt into the air and crashed headlong into his sister’s comparatively thick ankle, wrapping his hands around the bracelet and hanging on for dear life.

            “Wow, you know, Cali’s leg is moving so much, I really shouldn’t have the physical capacity at this size to hang on tightly enough for the ride,” Jimmy observed as his sibling continued walking.  “And yet here we are.”

            Cali continued on her way, pushing a swinging door open and entering the library.

            “Great.  She’s in a quiet area now.  Once she stops, I can get her attention, and then this sordid tale will draw to a swift and clean end,” Jimmy said with a grin, still somehow managing to not fall off his sister’s ankle.

            Cali finally came to a stop in an empty corner of the library, setting her purse and a few books down onto a tabletop before seating herself in a chair.

            Jimmy slid down the side of his sister’s ankle, stepping off of her ballet-flat enclosed left foot, and walked out toward the carpeted area next to the chair.

            “Hey, Cali!”

            There was no response.

            “Oh, damn it, all right, if I have to do this, I have to: HEY, CALI, DOWN HERE!”

            Cali’s attention was instantly caught and she peered down at the floor, wild-eyed and shocked, before relaxing and gently lowering a palm toward the carpet.

            “Jimmy?  Big brother, is that you?”

            “Yep, it’s me.  Thank god we got all that attention-getting stuff out of the way,” Jimmy said with relief as he stepped onto his sister’s huge fingers and was lifted up to the table.

            “How did you get like this?” Cali asked calmly.

            “I appreciate you talking like a normal person,” Jimmy said thankfully as he sat in his sister’s warm palm.  “Really, it gets so annoying.  And I don’t know how this happened.”

            “No idea at all?”

            “None.  Well, actually, about ten minutes ago I drank a mysterious green fizzing liquid offered to me by a close friend that she referred to as “medicine,” which was immediately followed by me shrinking down to four inches tall, but I’m sure it was nothing.”

            “Yeah, you’re probably right,” Cali agreed.  “Your clothes must’ve stayed normal, though.  We can go and get them first if you want.”

            “We can’t.  They shrunk with me.”

            “But I thought you said you drank something?  That doesn’t make sense.”

            “THANK YOU!” Jimmy cried out, exasperated.  “I didn’t get it either.  But they’re small too, and some really creepily horny freshman girl has them now.”

            “Oh.  Well, that’s not good.  So, what now?”

            “Well, the first thing we need to get straight is that we can’t let this get weird between us.”

            “Get weird between us?  What do you mean?”

            “Nothing!  I’m just saying, you’re my little sister, and I’m naked in your hand right now.  This might be interpreted as kind of weird.”

            “Hey, Jimmy,” Cali said teasingly.

            “What?”

            “I’m not really your… little sister anymore, am I?”

            “Okay, see, that’s exactly what I’m talking about.  You can’t say stuff like that.  We’re related.  It’s creepy.”

            “What’s the problem?  All I’m saying is that I’m a lot bigger than you, and that’s not so bad,” Cali insisted, casually sliding a soft fingertip down Jimmy’s chest.

            “Hey!  Hey, stop it!  Hands off.  C’mon.  You gotta get with the program here, Cali.  This could seriously get bad.”

            “I don’t know what you’re talking about, really, Jimmy.  You need to be more specific,” Cali answered casually, licking her wet lips seductively and sliding her finger down her tiny brother’s leg.

            “You know… um… touchy-feely stuff that would probably be interpreted as kind of wrong between two siblings?”

            “You’re being so vague, Jimmy, and I don’t understand why,” Cali said flightily, waggling her fingers on her other hand in a wave at him, as her gaze moved up and down his body.  “Say, Jimmy, I guess the men in our family must have good genes, because you look like you could seriously make some girl feel good with that happy thing between your legs.”  Slowly, her pointer finger extended and began moving closer and closer to Jimmy’s crotch without a second thought.

            “Okay, okay, really, stop it,” Jimmy insisted, pressing a fist against his sister’s fingertip to make her back off.  “I’ll say it if it’ll make you stop: I’m talking about sexuality.  We can’t let this get remotely sexual.  People will think it’s so gross and out of line.”

            “Sexual?  What are you talking about?  We’re way too different in size for that to happen.”

            “That’s… that’s not even the issue here,” Jimmy answered, shaking his head in disgust.  “The point is, we have to keep calm and make sure this doesn’t get weirdly close.  Look, we’re siblings, and we get along fine at home, like average teens.  I don’t think that should in any way suggest something steamy is about to happen.”

            “Oh, all right, I see your point,” Cali admitted, fully withdrawing her finger before pressing it to her lips and smiling cheekily.  “Hey, little brother.”

            “What?”

            “Do you want to play on my feet?”

            “NO!” Jimmy screamed, pumping his fists in the air at his sister, who looked taken aback.  “NO!  NO!  FUCKING NO!”

            “Geez, it was just a simple question.”

            “No, it was not and you know it!” Jimmy growled.  “Maybe to most people it is, but given this situation, it would be extremely sexual!”

            “Huh.  I guess I hadn’t thought of it like that,” Cali admitted.  “Little brother?”

            “What?”

            “You’re getting all excited about this foot thing…”

            “You brought it up, not me!”

            “Is it because you have a foot fetish and you stare at my feet all the time?”

            “Oh, HELL NO!” Jimmy angrily retorted.  “First of all, just because someone is aroused by women’s feet doesn’t mean that he’s also perverted enough to check out his sister.  That’s not a fair stereotype to draw.  And second, what kind of girl would jump to that conclusion?”

            “Um…”

            “Oh, sure, maybe one who is actually into it herself, but let’s face it, those odds are pretty few and far between.  Most girls are going to assume if a guy is checking her out, his eyes are on her boobs or ass, not her feet.  Isn’t that right?”

            “Well, I’m pretty sure you’ve gotten boners while I had my shoes off around the house.  That obviously means you have a foot fetish for me, and you therefore will want to play on them while shrunken down beyond the explanation of science.  It’s straightforward logic, little brother.”

            “NO!  THAT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE!”

            “Stop talking in all capitals, it sounds weird coming from your tiny body,” Cali complained.

            “Sorry.  But good grief, Cali, guys get boners sometimes if they have fun, sexy thoughts, and it might have nothing to do with the world around them.  Ever consider that option?”

            “No, not really,” Cali said with a grin.  “I just like the idea of you liking my feet.”

            “Why would you in your right mind actually like the idea of that?” Jimmy demanded.  “Believe me, I don’t feel that way about your feet, but regardless, why would that be even remotely positive to you?”

            “I don’t know, it just seemed cute and harmless,” Cali said with a shrug, reaching down with her other hand and tugging at her ballet flats until they both fell off her feet to the carpet.

            “No!  It’s a fetish!  It means arousal and sexuality, it’s not just a little thing that people brush off.  Believe me, no one else would actually like that, let alone encourage it, unless they themselves were into the other person.”

            “Ew, gross, don’t say stuff like that to me, little brother.  I’m not into you, I just find it hot that you’re attracted to my feet and I want to explore that by letting you play on them.  It’s totally clean and inoffensive to everybody.”

            “THAT’S INSANE AND ILLOGICAL!” Jimmy screamed.  “And before you say anything about capitals, no, I don’t care anymore.  At all.”

            “Oh well.  I’m the big one now, little brother, and I say you’re going to play on my feet.  Get ready.  If you run away, I’ll just come after you and make you play some more, so you might as well stay put.”

            “This just keeps getting better and better,” the hapless Jimmy declared as his sister excitedly lowered him toward the carpet and placed him on top of her warm and slightly acrid right foot.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!

For any readers iffy on the current subject matter, note that this is a satirical story rather than something intended to scratch a very kinky itch, so don't fret.