- Text Size +

“I like you naked,” Jenna explained to her newly stripped capture.  “You look better like this than with clothes on.”

            “Ok, look, I know you’re supposed to be stupidly attracted to me, but as was already stated, I’m really average looking down here!” Jimmy protested as Jenna placed her giant finger on his dick.  “If you have literally ever seen a single photo of a shirtless Calvin Klein model, you really shouldn’t be impressed at all by me.”

            “What happens when I rub this?” she asked innocently as she began to stroke the tiny package.

            “I can’t tell if you’re serious or not.”

            “No, I really am serious.  What’s gonna happen?”

            “Aren’t you fifteen?  I think you’d know pretty well by now by it does.”

            “Yeah, probably, but isn’t it so much hotter when I don’t know and I’m using you for sexual discovery?” Jenna proposed.

            Jimmy had to think about this for a moment as the gorgeous freshman girl continued gently stroking his crotch, but finally came up with an answer: “No.  I think.”

            “I have a secret to tell you,” Jenna whispered.  “I’m a virgin.”

            “Ok, first of all,” Jimmy declared, clearing his throat distractedly.  “That’s a good thing, because you’re only fifteen.  And second of all, no shit you’re a virgin, you don’t even know what my dick is going to do when you start touching it in an oddly particular way!”

            “Can’t you just let me have the innocence of a little kid while also having the sex drive of a horny porn star?” Jenna whined.

            “No, because that’s kind of messed up.”

            “Oh, and I guess you’d rather have it the other way, then?” Jenna asked, raising an eyebrow and ceasing to jerk off her tiny man for a moment.

            “What other way?”

            “One way or another, you’re getting toyed with by someone who’s dangerously close to being a kid.  If you don’t want me doing it, I can take you home and give you to my nine-year-old sister.  She’d do all the same stuff to you, and you’d feel sooooo much more awkward about it then!”

            Jimmy was taken aback.  She had a point.

            “Be that as it may, this is still pretty awkward on its own,” Jimmy finally offered.

            “Relax.  I may be fifteen, but I’m in high school.  I think most people are willing to look past my questionable age as long as I’m doing something sexy to you,” Jenna commented, which Jimmy had to admit, again, was right.  “And speaking of sexy…” Jenna said, putting her finger back on Jimmy’s crotch.  “…you are about to feel so shameful.”

            Jimmy groaned.

            “How come your pee-pee isn’t getting a hard-on yet?” Jenna said sadly.

            “There are so many contradictions regarding both continuity and your age level in what you just said that I’m not even going to justify it with an answer.”

            “Whatever.  Do you mind if I call you a little dolly?”

            “That doesn’t even make sense when questionably aged people say that!  Seriously, what kind of person would jump first to calling a miraculously shrunken human being just a doll?”

            “Hey, you want to come home with me and play some more?”

            “No.  Why would I ever want to do that?  I want you to get help for me.”

            “What kind of help?”

            “I want a scientist.”

            “Do you want a certain kind of scientist?”

            “No, not really.  Just a scientist,” Jimmy asserted.  “By the way, no matter how long you do that, I’m not getting a boner.  You’re raping me, remember?”

            “But… but no matter how bad things are, as long as something’s touching your weenie, it’s supposed to get bigger!  It’s supposed to!  Those are the rules,” Jenna insisted, rubbing harder and harder on Jimmy’s continually flaccid member.

            “Not at all.  I don’t know where that idea came from, but THIS IS NOT AT ALL SEXY TO ME!” Jimmy cried out.

            “Hey, if I can’t use capital letters, you can’t, either,” Jenna growled, poking the little naked man in the chest.

            “Fair enough.  So can you get me to a scientist?  I’m sure they have some magical deus ex machina all prepared for just such an occasion as this.”

            “No, I don’t think so.  Instead, I think I’ll just take an oddly focused interest in tormenting you emotionally and physically,” Jenna announced.

            “Damn it.”

            “Yeah, I know.  Sorry.  Anyway, we’re going to play a weird hybrid of hide-and-seek tag that no one over the age of ten would ever want to take part in unless it was in some sexual context!” Jenna concluded, leaning toward the ground and dropping Jimmy out of her palm and onto the tile.

            “I did make my point that this still is not at all sexy to me, right?” Jimmy protested, looking down at his completely limp dick, which was now rubbed raw by the intense molestation of his underage captor.

            “Yep.  Anyway, run away and hide or something before I crush you.  I’m not really clear on my own rules here, but you do need to run,” Jenna said from high above.

            “Yeah, ok, ok, fine, I’ll play along.”

            “AND SINCE WE’RE PLAYING A GAME, I’M USING THIS VOICE.”

            “The hell you are!” Jimmy yelled.  “Tone that down right now!”

            “Fine, geez,” Jenna said dejectedly, crossing her arms and pouting.  “Anyway, run.  I’m coming to get you really slowly.”

            “Here goes nothing,” Jimmy said with a shrug, sprinting for the door and darting between desk legs.  In a matter of seconds, he had managed to reach the door of the dark empty classroom, so he ducked underneath it.

            “Wow.  Moving at that speed made almost no sense considering my legs are only a couple inches long each,” Jimmy complained to himself as he looked down the hallway.  “Plot convenience wins over all, I guess.” 

            Hearing the door opening behind him, Jimmy pressed himself against the wall to hide and mentally congratulated himself on his mastery of disguise. 

            Don’t judge him, he’s middle ground.

            “He must’ve run all the way down this super long hallway and out of sight!” Jenna concluded loudly as she looked around the hallway from side to side, her pigtails bouncing merrily against her neck, neglecting to just look down near her ankles to see her escaped pet.  “I guess I’ll have to run after him, screaming his name, and assume he forgets that I only plan to imprison him again if he actually answers to it.”

            Jimmy waited as Jenna sprinted down the hallway and around the corner, again like sexy earthquakes.

            Surprisingly, considering the hallway was jam-packed several minutes ago when Jimmy was there talking to Hannah, there wasn’t a person to be seen.

            “Great.  I survived the jailbait segment,” Jimmy said with satisfaction as he began walking toward the middle of the hallway.  “Of course, there’s no way I’ll be on my own for long.  That would be too platonic.  No, if logic serves, there should be someone new coming right at the start of the next chapter.”

Chapter End Notes:

More on the way.  I know, the world must be ending, because I'm actually updating something at a rate of faster than once every 2 months.  Please comment!