- Text Size +

After an extruciating long time to be plastered to Sarah's rear end I finally got a breath of fresh air. 

"Awwwwh you look sad...I'm sorry i wore these jeans today but they are sooo comfy!"

Without waiting for a reply I was forcefully shoved back into her butt pocket for another couple hours of torture. I must of dosed off because I awoke to the sound of a bookbag hitting the floor. Before I knew what was going on I was thrown onto a soft field of white. When I looked up I saw a dreadful sight. Sarah had thrown herself onto the bed and she was coming right towards me. Her tits swayed softly before landing with a thud right infront of me. She landed on her stomach and when she did I went flying a few hundred feet into the air and landed on her pillow.

"Ha ha! J I didn't know you could fly! Too bad it's time for a massage!!"

Sarah picked me up and placed me on her back.

"Okie now just jump around or somthing! I don't know if I'll feel you.....but make sure to get my butt! I know how much you enjoy it!" Sarah said playfully

I jumped up and down for almost an hour while Sarah texted her friends. This wasn't so bad until Sarah decided to roll over. For the third time in one day I was under a girls butt. It wasn't for long though, Sarah rolled onto her side leaving me half stuck in her crack. Had she forgotten about me? Loud moans and snores confirmed my predictions. Almost immediatly Sarah let out a small sigh and a ripper burst through her ass and through my face. This wasn't a small girl fart either I felt like I had a jet engine in front of me. I thought I had gone deaf for a second before I heard lound thumping sounds from the hallway. The door opened slightly and there stood Hayley. I was almost glad to see her. She walked to the bed and started to look for somthing.

"Jaaaaaaayyy where are you...? Phew Sarah needs to cut down on the meat. Oh there you are J!!"

Hayley plucked me from the chasm of death and into her own chasm of death. If I thought Sarah was bad, Hayley was somthing else. Her butt was bigger than Sarahs. It was rounded and more shapley, leaving me even more squished then I was before. She explained to Sarah's mom that she had gotten her homework and then she said bye. After a couple minutes we arrived at Hayleys house. I had been here once before a long time ago. Hayley's sister butt bumped Hayley on her way in.

"Watch were your going sis" Hayley's sister said

"Whatever Hannah" Hayley responded

Hayley did'nt care that this little act of sisterly hate left me more plastered than I was before. I was about to throw up again from motion sickness when Hayley dumped me on her bed and sat across from me. She set her building sized legs to both sides of me and pulled me in close.

"You know J.....your pretty cute" 

I started to scream as Hayley pushed me under her clit. She started to rub it with her jeans on. All the rubbing made me slip through a small rip in the pants and into her crack. I felt Hayley shake and tremble and moan. All the while her sweat was acting like a glue. Her entire body started to quake forcing me up her sweating creavice. After she was done I felt nothing but the soft shaking of Hayley body. Hayley had given herself a major wedgie and I was part of it. Hayley must have fallen asleep . Thats when I heard the loud thumping of a giantess and the soft voice of Hannah.

"Haylleey..you asleep..?"

After a minute I heard footsteps drawing closer and closer. I felt myself being pulled downward.

"Sorry sis but these jeans are just too cute"