- Text Size +

It all started on a monday moring at school. I was walking with my best friends in the world (who happen to be 10s). When i say best friends I mean it loosley as I almost never spent anytime with these two fine ladys outside of school. In school is was a diffrent story. They both thought I was "cute" so I took it as an excuse to feel them up now and then. I'm not a bad person...right? On our way to our Chem class some douche happens to walk by and calmy announce

"Hey you girls know that Jasons just using you for his pervy needs right?"

They both looked at me and gave me skeptical but also stern look.

"Its not true right J?" Sarah asked

"Of course not, hes not that kind of guy" Hayley added

I breathed in a sigh of relief and took my seat. Around the latter part of class I started to dose off, unable to hear another word about ions and how they connect to one another. The bell woke me up but who knows what bell it was for? School could have been over for weeks as far as I knew.  All I knew is that I was still in the chem room......was I? As I looked around I saw what looked like the chem room but larger. I did a 360 to take in my surroundings. I stopped in front of two buildings at least a mile high that were sqeezed into a blue canvas. They quivered slightly and started to bend. 

"S-S-Sarah!?!?!?! I-I'm down here Sarah!!!" I yelled to the sky

All I got was a giggle response before the 200 ton ass came down and turned me from a sophmore to a paste. At least I think it did....but I was still alive! I was squashed flat but I was still breathing. Even breathing seemed a little unfortunate as all I inhaled was hot humid air and the faint smell of fart. It didn't help that i was under her butt cheek. It was a good thing Sarah doesn't work out. Her giant cheek covered all of my body and could cover another 400 of me, easily. Her ass was always a little wide, I wouldn't be surprised if I was a mile away from fresh air. The pressure was intense and to make it worse Sarah started to turn her butt side to side. When I thought I couldn't take anymore Sarah decided to let one go. The volcanic force of her gas didn't hit me straight on but I did notice it. It smelled horrid and the sound could have scared cows away from the pasture. How could such a beautiful girl let something so awful out of her body.

"Woopsies, Ha ha I let a little one slide!" I heard Sarah say

"Ewww Saaarah!! thats gross! poor J!" Hayley added

I tried to throw up but when I opened my mouth all I got was a mouth full of jean covered ass. Lucky for me I wasn't stuck under Sarah for much longer, I started to feel her start to stand up. My eyes started to readjust to the light and the first thing I saw where two huge faces staring down at me. Even from down on the table I could smell thier fruity perfume. It was little compensation to the toxis torture I had just endured. 

"Soooorryy J but I had to let one go reaally bad!"  Sarah apologized.

"We figured you had enough fun toying with our bodys so now we're gunna toy with yours!! Have fun spending the day with Sarah, because tommorrow you're mine!" Hayley said

I didn't even have time to protest as I was scooped into the back pocket of what felt like a mountain of jello. I moved up and down as Sarah walked. She was wearing tight jeans and I was mashed up against her butt. At least I was safe, whatever those two put in me I can't be squished that easily. Hayley and Sarah wouldn't really hurt me? Right?