- Text Size +

                Richard was lounging in his cottage with his wife Amanda reading when he heard low booms in the distance. He and his neighbors stepped out of their houses to see what it was. They saw no flashes of lightning in the darkening sky but they did see enormous shadows approaching them. Richard stared in confusion as they got closer and closer. Then, one by one the shadowy figures collapsed shaking the ground as they did. Richard knocked on his ass from the tremor, picked himself up and cautiously walked to the enormous shadow. “Please help us” it spoke. Richard nearly shit himself hearing the booming voice crying for his assistance.  Richard and his neighbors fled to the elder’s house.

      “What the hell was those things?!” one neighbor yelled. “Did you hear that voice? The owner must be huge!” cried one woman. “Everyone calm down!” yelled the elder. The elder was the leader of the village. He made decisions for the citizens when they asked for guidance.  “It’s too dark now to see what that thing was so we’ll just have to wait for daylight” he calmly told them. Everyone settled down and muttered to each other as they returned to their homes. Even though it was very late, nobody fell asleep. They had no clue what was out there. Was it a demon, a god, some monster, or a some unholy spirit? Minds raced with the possibility.

      Eventually, the sun rose and with it an answer to some questions. “Oh my god they’re giants!” one man yelled.  Everyone gasped seeing the nude family still asleep in front of their village.  One brave man poked  Mike’s face. “So thirsty, so hungry” he muttered. The man ran for his life from the surprise. Richard went to his house and grabbed a barrel of water and rolled it over to Mike. “Richard, are you crazy?! That thing could wake up and kill us!” Richard’s wife Amanda yelled.  Richard felt sorry for the massive beings. Mike’s pitiful voice made him feel sorry for the giant and seeing how he had kids ( very big kids) made him feel even more sorry.

      “These people need our help Amanda” he told her. “Look at his kids.  Don’t you feel sorry for them?” he asked. Amanda felt some shame seeing Nick’s and Amy’s dirty, distressed faces. “Just be careful Richard” she said concerned.  Richard popped open the barrel and poured the water into Mike’s parted lips.

      Mike felt a cool refreshing taste of water but it was too small to quench his thirst. It might have been a good amount of water to his rescuer but it was only a tablespoon to him. Small as it was, it was enough to wake him. Mike rose from the ground still weak from hunger and thirst and heard tiny screams. “He’s moving run!” cried one frightened man. Mike turned to the sound and saw a small 3 inch man running for his life. “Oh shit I don’t believe it. There are people on this world and they’re  miniature like the rest of the animals here!” Mike thought to himself. Richard was frozen from fear. He had compassion for the giant man but now he was moving he feared for his life.

      “Wait please, I won’t hurt you. Please calm down” Mike said to the fleeing crowd. A few stopped in their tracks wondering if what the giant said was true. “Did you give me water?” Mike said Richard standing next to the barrel. “Y-yes I did” Richard stammered. “Thanks. Thank you so much” Mike said smiling. Richard awkwardly smiled back at his new friend.  Seeing that Richard wasn’t crushed or eaten by his new friend, the villagers began walking back still in awe of their visitors.

                “Mike who are you taking to?” Carol asked. Carol opened her eyes and saw the small crowd before her.  “Oh my god people; small people!” she yelled.  Her cry woke her children and Nick and Amy saw what startled her. “Tiny cute people!” Amy cried out. Amy reached down to touch one teenage boy. The boy backed away in fear. “Stop Amy, you’re scaring them” Mike told her. Amy withdrew her hand slightly embarrassed. “Please we’re hungry and thirsty” Carol begged the people. “Get more water and some livestock” the elder instructed them. The people scattered and returned some minutes later with barrels of water and tiny goats, pigs, and chickens. Mike’s family gulped down the provisions and thanked the villagers.

                The villagers had many questions for the family. Where did you come from, why are you so big, are you human were just some of them.  Mike and Carol tried answering them as best they could. Mike told them that they came from another dimension but got only confused looks from the people. It was no wonder. As far as Mike could tell, the people’s society and technology looked to be around the mid 1500’s. The day grew late and eventually turned into night. Mike, Carol, and Amy lay on the ground to sleep but Nick walked off to go to the bathroom. After he relieved himself, he sat down to look at the stars. “Will we ever go home?” he asked himself.

      Suddenly he heard a sound come from behind a small tree. “Who’s there?” Nick asked. “Sorry to disturb you. I just wanted to see you up close” came a small voice. The owner of the voice stepped in to the moonlight. Nick saw that it was a cute teenage girl with long red hair. Nick guessed her age to be 16. Nick’s teenage hormones began taking over.  “You didn’t disturb me. What’s your name?” he asked. “Carrie” she answered shyly. “I’m Nick” he told her. Nick smiled at her and got a smile back. Nick had problems talking to girls but apparently when they’re only 3 inches tall boosts your confidence.

      “Do you have a boyfriend Carrie?” Nick asked. “N-no I don’t. The boys say I’m not cute enough” she embarrassingly answered. “I think you’re cute; really cute” Nick said grinning. Carrie couldn’t believe her ears. She was never told that she was cute before but here was a boy telling her she was. She didn’t care if he was 140 feet tall to her. A boy said she was cute! “I’m really cute?” she said beginning to cry. Nick saw her tiny tears glint in the moonlight and caressed her face with his massive finger. Carrie hugged his finger with her arms with all the love she had. Nick felt himself get hard from the physical contact this tiny teen was giving him. Seeing that he was huge and naked, His erection didn’t go without notice to Carrie. Carrie gasped seeing his massive penis. She’d seen a man’s penis before when she bathed in the nearby spring but not one the size of a barn.

      Nick’s lust began to take over. Nick gently wrapped his fingers around the girl and brought her to his face. Carrie was a little frightened seeing his massive eyes and smiling mouth. When she saw she was being moved to his mouth she started to cry out.  Nick lovingly kissed her face and head. Carrie saw that she was in no danger, kissed back playfully licking his huge lips. “I thought you were going to eat me” she sighed rubbing his cheek.  “No I’m gonna eat you but not in the way you think” he said smiling.

       Carrie was confused by his words. Nick began to strip the clothes off of her playfully and gently. He pulled of her top exposing her firm tiny tits to the night air. Next to go were her long skirt and cloth undergarment. Finally Nick slipped off her tiny shoes exposing her tiny pale feet with curling toes. Carrie lay back in his palm. She wanted to cover herself up but seeing his smiling warm face convinced her otherwise.  

      Nick began taking tiny licks of Carrie’s body, licking her face and chest. He licked her tiny tits, enjoying the feeling of her nipples on his taste buds. Carrie whimpered in his palm. Nick worked his way down her body licking her legs and calves. He took long licks of the soles of her feet getting giggles from the small teen. “Stop Nick that tickles!” she laughed. Nick smiled at her and worked his way back up her body till he reached his prize. Nick forced her legs open and began to probe her little slit. Carrie moaned from the oral assault on her clit. She fingered herself before but this feeling was indescribable. It was like her body was wrapped in pleasure.

      Nick tasted her teen juices flooding his tongue.  Nick wanted more. Nick opened his mouth and lowered her body into it. Nick had her lower half of her body inside his mouth. He began sucking on her like a lollypop. Carrie gripped his upper lip trying to steady herself. “Oh Nick harder, harder! SUCK ON ME HARDER!” she cried out climaxing in his mouth. Nick’s mouth was flooded with her juices. Nick carefully extracted her gasping body out of his mouth and sat her down on the ground to recuperate.

      He was worried he was too rough with her. After all she just had a full body blowjob.  “Carrie…Carrie!” Nick yelled in concern. “I’m okay Nick” she said standing back up. She saw the love and concern in his eyes. She knew she loved him now. She couldn’t give him her virginity but she could make him feel good. She walked over to his still erect cock and began to lick it. Nick moaned from the tiny licks. Carrie smiled and began licking is cock head. After a minute of worshipping his head, she climbed onto his shaft and began rubbing herself back and forth on it. Nick was in heaven. He felt every curve of her body. Her breasts, pussy, thighs, even her tiny feet rubbing his shaft. Being a teen, Nick could only last a few more minutes. Nick came spurting his young seed into the air. Gallons (to her anyway) of sperm landed on her nude body coating her. Carrie never seen cum before. Out of curiosity, she tasted it. It was bitter, but not terrible. She licked her fingers liking the idea that it came from the giant member of her new lover.

      “Sorry” Nick said panting. “Don’t be. I’m happy you enjoyed that” she said wiping it from her face. Carrie walked over to a nearby stream and washed off the cum. She stepped out clean again and walked back to Nick. For the next hour they talked about their lives. “It’s getting late. My parents will worry about me. “Okay, lets head back” Nick said picking her up and walking back to the village. Nick waved goodnight to her and lay down near his sleeping family.  He fell asleep thinking about his first sexual encounter with a girl

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 3 will be up soon!