- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a filler chapter mostly to prelude the big changes to come.

 

 

                Nick lay down to sleep wondering what to do about his father. Clearly he and his mother have gone insane but now they were coming. Nick wanted no one to suffer their cruelty. He tossed and turned on the ground all night trying to think of what to do. As dawn broke, he made his decision.

                Amy woke up and saw Nick staring at the rising sun. “Nick you up already?” she asked. “Never went to sleep” he said tiredly. “You know what to do about dad?” she asked. “Yeah…I hope” he said worriedly. Nick got up and walked to the town square. He ordered the army to get ready to march on the capital. A few hours later, they departed thinking the next round of conquest was about to begin. They had no idea that this day would shape the way their world worked forever.

They marched past the battlefield of yesterday and continued past crossing the border and now marching on Arcadian soil.  They marched for 3 days before they came across any resistance. The reserve Arcadian forces and mounted a final defense of their homeland. Nick and Amy saw them and ordered their army to halt. “Amy I have a plan. Will you back me up?” he asked. Amy nodded squeezing his hand. Nick told the army to stay where they were and walked forward with his sister…alone.

The Arcadian soldiers numbering around 1300 wondered what the giants were doing. Where they planning to fight them themselves? Coming to surrender? No one knew. Nick stopped midway between the armies, took out his sword, and thrust it into the ground. “I wish to speak to your general. I want to discuss terms of an armistice. Amy and all of the soldiers (on both sides) were shocked. No combat? “What is he doing?” many asked. A general and three guards rode out to meet him.

“An armistice? Why? What is your purpose? You outnumber us in power and people” the general asked. The general didn’t understand why his enemy wanted peace but he welcomed the chance. He was petrified at the thought of fighting these giants. “My want for peace is because of my father. You may have heard of the conquest of Showa. You may have not heard of what he has done to the people. He has enslaved them. He etas the innocent and makes them worship he and my mother as gods. I found out last night he is coming. If he gets here, your lives are over. I want to help your people. I will fight for your people to live but only if we can settle our differences here and now. What do you say? Fight me and be conquered or stop fighting and join me in protecting your homeland? The choice is yours” Nick said calmly.

The general couldn’t believe what he was hearing. His enemy was going to protect his people? He had heard the stories coming from refugees that fled Showa. The story of one man who claimed his wife was yanked from their yard as she did laundry and was eaten by the male giant entered his mind. He wondered if he could trust Nick. “What do you say?” Nick asked. What could he say? Be a slave or take a chance for freedom. “I accept your proposal. Come to my camp at dusk and we will talk more” the general answered. Nick smiled seeing he wouldn’t have to fight these people. Nick and Amy walked back to their confused army. “That came outta nowhere Nick” Amy said. “Yeah. We can’t fight these people and dad at the same time” he said back. “Fight…fight dad?” she said surprised. “Amy. Dad isn’t taking no for an answer and mom is too far gone to help. He has the Estanian and Showa people fighting for him now. We need all the help we can get” Nick said stressed.

Nick returned to his bewildered troops. Nick prepared to tell them what was happening…all of it. He ordered camp to be set up and to assemble later. “Soldiers, you are wondering what I was doing. I just negotiated a peace agreement with Arcadia’s general. We will not be fighting them.” The soldiers cheered hearing the news. No more worries of dying far away from home or losing friends. Nick calmed them down and told them about Showa. An aura of silence gripped the people. They didn’t like the fact of being invaded but killing innocents put them off even more. The wondered what their fellow soldiers were thinking. In truth, what was different was who commanded them. Nick and Amy’s kindness had rubbed off on them while Mike’s and Carol’s bloodlust tainted their troops. “Now that I have told you what is happening in Showa, I will tell you that I want to save the Arcadian people from a similar fate. I will not ask you to join me. You must choose this yourselves. Any who join me may never see your families again. I will give you the rest of the day to decide” Nick said to his soldiers.

Murmurs grew in the crowds. Everyone discussed what they would do. “Rick, what will you do?” one man asked his friend. “Me? I’m going on to Arcadia with the prince. I have a half-Arcadian 6 year old boy with my mistress. The thought of people like them being eaten or made to worship cruel people angers me. I won’t let something like that happen” he told his friend. Similar talk was heard throughout the camp. There were some who opted out though. “I signed up to fight for Estania not Arcadia” a few said around their friends.  The day grew late and it was now time for Nick to meet with the general.

Nick and Amy left for the general’s camp.  The arrived at sunset and walked past the amazed guards and sat before the fire. Nick tried to get comfortable as did Amy who slipped off her sandals and flexed her toes. A few minutes later the general and his captains sat down to talk.  They discussed terms and plans. The meeting dragged on as they tied to plan ways of convincing the ruling councils of Arcadia. Amy got bored from the talks and stood up to stretch her legs and walked off. A guard noticed and came over to see if she needed anything. “Milady, anything wrong?” he asked. “Just stiff. You’re sweet for asking” Amy said smiling. The guard was taken aback by Amy’s warm smile. He never expected this giantess to be so nice. Amy sat back down and stretched her legs. The guard noticed her toned legs as she did and was getting aroused.  Amy noticed his erection tenting his tunic and giggled. “You okay down there?” she said. “I-I’m fine. Just fine. I apologize. It’s just I’ve never seen someone so pretty before or so big” the man stammered. “It’s okay. It’s natural to feel that way when you see someone you like. Don’t be embarrassed” Amy said tapping his head gently.  She thought he was cute with his tiny muscular body with his naturally caramel colored skin. “All Arcadians must have this skin color” she thought.

The guard gazed at the warm smile this 140 ft. teenage girl was showing him.  He grabbed her finger that was stroking his cheek and hugged it. “I’m sorry. I just wanted to…” he said before Amy picked him up and kissed him. The man kissed her back on her massive lip. This went on for about a minute till Amy saw his erection was at maximum. “Let me take care of that” she said pulling off his pants and exposing his prick to the giantess. The man’s eyes went wide when she sucked his tiny dick into her mouth and sucked on it. He felt like he would melt from the feeling of her warm mouth. He instinctively began fucking her lips as Amy moaned from delight and humor of this little man who fucked her mouth. The man didn’t last long seeing he was getting the biggest blowjob of his life. “Milady…I’m gonna” he said before squirting his puny load onto her tongue. Amy took the man’s cock out of her mouth and tasted his semen coating her tongue.

“I’m sorry. It was so good that I couldn’t take it” he said panting. “I understand but since I made you feel good, could you make me feel good too?” Amy asked with a lewd smile. The man couldn’t believe what he was hearing. This beautiful giantess just sucked him off and now wanted him to pleasure her in turn.  The man got up off the ground and walked over to Amy’s large feet. The man had a foot fetish and seeing the biggest pair of feet was making him hard again even though he had cum only minutes before. He began rubbing Amy’s giant soles with his hands. Gently at first, but harder and harder as he heard Amy moan from the massage. Seeing that he was pleasing this huge teen, he began to smell her feet. He liked that they didn’t stink but had an earthy smell, like fresh soil. He took hold of her sole wrinkles and climbed her foot. “Stop that tickles!” Amy said giggling. The man reached her red painted toes and playfully licked them. He licked till Amy spoke to him. “Make me feel good, right here” Amy said pointing to her now exposed cunt.  The man climbed up her foot and walked on her leg till he reached her crotch. He used her hairs like a rope as he climbed down. When he reached her pussy, he couldn’t believe the size. It was as bigger than he was! He took his hands and began rubbing her folds. Amy cooed from his touches. The man started to speed up his rubbing now actively squeezing and stretching her clit and folds. “Oh god more! FUCK ME! FUCK ME WITH YOUR TINY COCK!” she yelled.

“Oh shit. What’s happening over there?” one soldier asked his friend hearing Amy. “I can guess. And that’s all you’re going to do soldier” he friend said to him. The man was now thrusting his tiny cock in and out of her giant crack. He felt like he was going to be sucked in and if he wasn’t careful he would be. Amy was beginning to climax felling the man fucking her while she rubbed her nipples. She had changed since she got there. No longer was she a girl who feared being raped by tines. Now she welcomed being fucked by them. “Oh god I’m gonna cum!” Amy yelled. “Me too milady. ME TOO!” he yelled. He came first squirting his tiny load into the teenager. Amy came so hard she knocked him over with a squirt of pussy juice. “I’m sorry” Amy said panting. “Don’t worry about it” he said picking himself up. He walked away soaked and sticky. He walked past his friend who noticed he was less than clean. “What happened to you?!” he asked. “I saw heaven…” he said still walking.

Amy got dressed and returned to where Nick was. She got there just as when the meeting was ending. “So we agree to return to the capital and talk to the king and ruling council?” Nick asked. “Yes, we have to make them understand the threat that’s coming” the general answered. “I will bring my army to meet yours and we’ll march in the morning” Nick said to him. Nick waved bye and left with his sister. Nick returned and told his commanders that they would march with the Arcadians tomorrow. He told them if they wanted to continue, to meet up at dawn. Nick walked over to his makeshift bed and lay down. “How many will stay?” Amy asked. “Don’t know. It’s a lot to ask fighting for a previous enemy and leaving your family” he said watching the campfire. Amy lay next to Nick and scooted closer to be warm. She put his hand over his stomach and hugged him. Nick fell asleep in her embrace wondering who would stay and why his sister smelled like sex.

Dawn broke and Nick and Amy walked to the front of the camp. “Morning men. I will now ask who will continue and who will stay. If you will stay take one step forward” he said to the crowd. Regiments stepped forward. Nearly everyone stepped forward except for about a hundred diehards who had grudges against Arcadia or couldn’t leave their family. “Fair enough. I wish the one’s leaving us well. As for the others, prepare to leave in one hour” he told them. Everyone saluted and left to prepare to leave camp. They departed the next hour and marched to the Arcadian camp. They arrived and joined the Arcadian general. The troops on both sides gave each stares and glares. Keep in mind they were enemies until recently. Nick and Amy talked to the Arcadian general as they marched. For days they discussed their plans, their cultures, their worlds, their dreams, and desires. As they marched the general was becoming more and more entranced by the things the siblings spoke of. He listened to the concept of electricity, mass media, real medicine, but there was one word that kept striking a chord; democracy.

The general asked Nick to explain this “democracy” thing more. He couldn’t grasp the ideas of government by the people for the people. The concept of religious freedom escaped him. He who lived in a culture where the councils were made up of the religious priests who controlled the government. The king was just a figurehead. Nick and May was learning about Arcadia too. The government had issued edicts where there was no sex before marriage, no gay marriage, no prostitution, drugs, drinking, or religious freedom. They also learned why their army was so small even though the country had a sizeable population. Only nobles or the warrior class was permitted to join the army. Nick told him if he was in charge he would abolish such notions. The general thought about this and continued listening to the kids talk. This went on for the next 2 ½ weeks. Every night the talk of freedom and democracy spread across the camp. They neared the city. It was only a day’s walk now. The camped for the night and rested. “If you were to lead our country, will you give us the democracy you speak of?” the general asked. Nick was surprised. He didn’t think of leading the country, only defending it. “Uh yeah. Yes I would” Nick said with increasing confidence. “I propose you lead our people, not just militarily, but by democratically as well.” The general asked. Nick though for a second. Did he have what it took to lead? Nick might not have the strategic talent but he did have charisma. Something he already knew by becoming class president back in school.

“Only if the people agree” he answered. The general walked to his soldiers barracks. “Did he agree general?” a commander asked. “Yes, tell the others that our revolution will begin tomorrow” he said to the commander running off to spread the word. The next day was full of tension. All of the soldiers, Arcadian and Estanian, knew that the Arcadian nation would change forever today. How it would change no one knew. Would the soldiers guarding the city fight them or welcome them? They would soon know the answer. They were reaching the city gates. To the shock of the sentinels at the gate the feared giants were with the masses of troops marching to them. Did they capture the giants or did their army surrender to them? As they came closer it dawned on them that they marched with not the look of defeat but determination. They had joined forces. Impossible as it seemed they had come together to take over the city. The sentinels fled to report what they had seen. By the time the local garrison had assembled the combined revolution forces had entered the city.

The stared each other down sizing each other up. The revolution forces outnumbered the defenders 8 to 1. The general stepped forward to address the garrison. “Hold your weapons. We come in peace and to save our people from Estania and ourselves.” He said. “Have you gone mad general?! The Estanian forces are right here!” he yelled. “Yes but these have pledged to help up fight the tyranny of their king and queen. They speak of equality and freedom while they say they will fight their own people to give ours a future” the general said pleading. The commander paused. He told his troops to stand down and walked over to the general to talk more. For the next few hours the general told him everything. The king and queen’s conquering of Showa, the concept of democracy and advanced technology, even the kindness of Nick and Amy to their troops. The fires of change burned in the commander. He hurriedly rushed to tell his troops. The personal guard showed up to see why there was no fighting. When they saw that the soldiers were there to overthrow the government, they panicked and attacked the troops. They were destroyed in minutes. The survivors (10 in all) fled to the palace. They told the council and royal family what was coming and panicked.

By this time news spread to the commoners. The revolution had begun. For two days riots broke out in the street. The revolutionists vs. the loyalists. The nobles fought to preserve their place but since the whole army was against them they quickly lost the will to fight. Some held out and attracted the attention of Nick and Amy who tried to make examples out of the more hated nobles. Nick had fun eating one despicable duchess who treated others like dirt. Amy on the other hand ate one man who enjoyed raping his maids and servants. Amy made sure to chew him up slowly. The people cheered seeing the evil aristocracy fall.  It took almost a week for everything to calm down. The council was disbanded and by vote the royal family was exiled. Now it was time to prepare for Mike and Carol’s arrival which was only 2 weeks away. Nick quickly ordered that the rifles his troops had was copied and distributed. That took a week.

“Nick were not gonna be ready for mom and dad.” Amy said worried. “Yeah we need a miracle” he said. A soldier ran into the makeshift throne room to deliver a message. “Sir, news from the great desert. A sandstorm has delayed the Estanian troops. They won’t be here for at least 3 weeks!” he yelled.  Finally a miracle. Extra time that was sorely needed.  The Arcadian general asked Nick to accompany him to the temple to pray to their god for this miracle. Nick agreed in friendship and went. Nick walked to the temple noticing something strange. Every few blocks were statues of a metal orb. Amy who had met them halfway asked what those were. “That is our god. His name is Error” he said. “Error. What kind of fuckin’ name is that for a god?” Amy wondered. They got to the main temple and saw in the pillar lined courtyard their “god”. “Amy do you know what that is!? It’s a friendship probe!” he yelled. “What’s that?” she asked. “Back when inter-dimensional travel was discovered, people sent probes with greetings and library data of our culture as a sign of friendship and communication. This must be one of them!” Nick said poking the metal ball. Nick saw a LED display which indeed said error. Nick pried open a panel and looked inside. “Can you fix it?” Amy asked. “Yeah you know me, good with technology and shit” he said sarcastically. It was true Nick was good with machines and this fact would prove a turning point in the history of this world.

The people watched this giant messing with their god. When some got brave enough to protest they were surprised when their god said something other than error; the first time in 80 years. “All systems nominal. Booting up.” It spoke. The people fell to the ground in worship. “There just a corrupted file path. Just needed to defrag the drives. Uh...why are you bowing?” Nick asked. “Our god spoke new words!” one man said. “This is no god. Just a machine” he said smiling. The people looked at each other. If it wasn’t a god what was it? Nick went on to explain what it was. They didn’t understand but now they had no idea what to believe in now. Nick told them that belief was something unique to each person and that here was no single answer. The people pondered his words and went home.

“Amy look at this” Nick said to his sister. Nick pointed to some text and drawings on the screen of the probe. “What is it Nick?” she asked. “A way to beat dad” he answered.

 

Chapter End Notes:

What did Nick find that he could use to fight his father? How will dear old dad take this affront to his rule? All these answers and more plus a life changing surprise in the next chapter!