- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it took so long for the chapter update but  you can see why. Warining this one might be too graphic for some you were warned...

     Mike got the kids together and all four discussed the plan. Since the enemy was attacking from two fronts, they would have to split up.  Mike and Carol would attack the Showa army and Nick and Amy would take the Arcadia army. They would use the rest of the day preparing for the journey. The people gathered supplies for the troops as well as their giant ruling family. They took as much as they could without inducing a famine inside the city. “Will this be enough Mike?” Carol asked. “We’ll have to forage as we go” he told her. “You don’t mean…” she said thinking about what he really meant. “Don’t get squeamish on me. Our people are dying. Besides you didn’t have any problems eating that man who killed his wife last week” he told her coldly. Carol couldn’t argue with that. She loved hearing him beg for his puny life.

     The family all met at the center of town. All around them people cheered and wished them well. The soldiers stood there smiling, enjoying the nice attention they hadn’t received for a long time. They weren’t fighting for some bullshit border town in the desert or some mine in the highlands. They were fighting for their home. “All set?” Mike asked looking at his family. He saw Nick playing with his tiny girlfriend Carrie. She came to the capital to be with him. Nick was busy cuddling her tiny body playfully kissing her face. “Nick save it for the homecoming. Put you girlfriend down, it’s time to go” he told him.

     Nick put Carrie down reluctantly. Carrie knew she was going to miss her giant boyfriend but she figured she would see him again soon enough. She waved at him as he and his family stepped over the gates to begin their journey. Little did she know she would never see him again…

     They walked for two months, rationing what they could and living off berries, nuts, and food given by villages and towns.  They came to the point where it was time to go their separate ways to meet and destroy the army. Mike handed them advice and instructions how to do it. He looked at the dwindling food and told them something that surprised them. “Listen closely, you’re probably gonna run out of food before you get there. Take every amount of food you can. Don’t worry about villagers. Eat all you can. ALL.” He told them sternly. “Dad you can’t mean…” Amy asked. “Look I got this shit from your mom. I don’t need it from you. This army means to kill all who come before it soldier or villager. If that army get to that village they’re dead anyway. Nick you want those bastards to find Carrie?”  he asked his son. “N-no dad” Nick answered surprised his father could be so cold.

     Carol waved at her kids crying and hoping they would be okay. “The faster we do this, the faster they can come home" Mike said beginning his walk again. Mike and Carol refused food instead giving it to the 4000 odd troops following them.  They had no problem finding water but the hunger was now really getting to them.  “Mike, I can’t do this…” Carol said panting. Mike looked over at her. He saw she lost weight. A lot of weight. He knew they needed food bad. “Where is the closest two from here?” he asked the Company Commander.

“The town of Aura is just two hours from here. Its’ a trading town with about 400 people or so” he told him. Mike told Carol to hold on till they got to Aura.  When they got there, they were met with stares and cheers. They had been told of the giants in their land and were told they were to defend their country but to see them in person was awespiring.  “Gather the provisions and tell the people to gather in the town square” the told the commander.  The commander did as he was told. He sent messengers to gather the people and quartermaster to procure food and supplies. There was enough to feed the army for another month but not enough to feed two giants and 4000 troops.

An hour later the food and provisions were on carts and the townspeople were gathered in the square wondering what the giants wanted from them.  “You are probably wondering why I gathered you here. The reason is your general king needs some of you for the ultimate sacrifice. You probably have heard how I deal with the criminals in the capital. I would do the same here but I already know that my punishments have lowered crime to the point that isn’t an option here.  To put it simply I need to eat some of you so I have the strength to fight off the invasion force sent to destroy your village and conquer your land” he told the crowd.

Murmurs and gasps were heard from the crowd and some of the soldiers.  I am a benevolent king so I will only ask for volunteers. In exchange, your survivors will be rewarded and exempt from being drafted. It will be quick, I promise. Talk among yourselves but be quick.” he told them.  The crowd began discussing the proposal. None really wanted to volunteer but being drafted into another war wasn’t too tempting and well. The money promised was enticing too. Eventually some stepped forward.

                A group of 6 men and teens stood out from the crowd. “We consent my lord” a 30 year old man spoke.  Mike commanded a soldier to get the names of the group so their families could be rewarded.  “Carol, you’re worse off. You go first” he told his wife. Carol stumbled to the willing man. She was so weak form hunger her morality was long gone. She picked him up and roughly stripped him nude. The man shook form fear. He was only doing this because his sister was sick and needed money for medicine.  He let out a tiny whimper when she threw him into her mouth.  She devoured him like a chicken nugget.  Carol rubbed her stomach relishing the nourishment from the man’s body.  “I need more” she growled. She picked a 14 year old boy from the group and not even taking time to strip him, tossed his body into her mouth. She sucked on him and believed she could taste the fear he was giving off.  She swallowed his young form tracing it sliding down her throat with her finger. She smacked her mouth and felt something stuck between her teeth. She fished it out with her tongue and spat it out into her palm. It was the poor boy’s shoe.

“That poor boy. His family died in the war. He was living on the streets. All he wanted was a home.” a woman said in the crowd beginning to cry.  Carol lay on the street unbuttoning her shirt and relaxed, feeling the churning of her victims’ bodies inside. “One more” she said to the people starting at the woman eating their citizens. A strange man in his 20’s walked to her body and climbed her bare chest. Carol let out a small giggle feeling the tickling of him walking on her deadly stomach.

What he did next took her by surprise. The man shed his clothes and she saw that he had an erection. “Is this for me?” she asked. “Yes my queen.  Your beauty is more than I had heard. My body is yours to consume” he said lovingly. “Then come here and satisfy your queen” she told him. The man walked up her chest and stopped at her massive tits. “May I your majesty?” he asked. “You may little man” she told him. The man got on his knees and began to squeeze and kneed her nipple in his hands. It was hard for him to do it since they were as big as his head but he wanted…no needed to do it. Carol moaned from pleasure. The man squeezed harder and licked and sucked them till he began to moan himself. “No don’t cum yet” She said picking him off her breast.

Carol licked her lips wanting to eat the muscular man. ‘Please before you eat me, I want to cum. You’re so beautiful. My wish is to cum while I feed the goddess before me” he said pleading.  Carol liked being called a goddess. “Fine, but you’ll be eaten nonetheless” she said opening her mouth. She tossed him in and let him sit on her tongue. The lewd man began jacking off loving the fact he was inside the object of his desire’s mouth. He had seen her once during the invasion of the city months ago and even though he didn’t like the carnage, he loved seeing her tits bounce as she extinguished lives.  

He was close to climaxing. Carol felt him tense up and tilted her head back. She felt him slide backward to his doom. “No not yet!” he cried. The man fell down her throat. He came feeling her throat muscles squeezing him down. He landed on top of her half-digested victims. “*burp* that was good and satisfying. I feel like a new woman now” she said patting her belly.

Mike grinned at his greedy wife and proceeded to fill his stomach. The women stood before him shaking in fear. Mike chose his first. He picked up a woman in her late 20’s. The woman silently cried knowing her fate. She did this so her daughter would have money for food. They were dirt poor and were starving. She feared that she would die in filthy alley but now she would know her daughter would live. Mike took off her grimy clothes and slowly lowered her into his mouth. The woman scanned the crowd for her 7 year old daughter and found her clinging to a woman. “I love you sweetie! Mommy loves y-“she said before her voice was cut off by Mike’s closing mouth. Mike didn’t like her taste. She was all sweaty and grimy. Mike swallowed the pitiful woman quickly. “That bitch tasted terrible” he said spitting.

The little girl cried seeing her mother being eaten and hated the giant man who did it. Saying her mother tasted terrible didn’t help either.  She swore she would get even one day…

“I need someone to get that taste of poverty out of my mouth. How about you” he said picking up a girl in her late teens. She had tanned skin. She was somewhat different from the others. Mike liked the difference in race. In his increasing deviant mind, he wondered if she would taste different.  “Oh god that sweet girl from Arcadia. Why did she volunteer?”  a woman asked her husband. “Well I heard…” she trailed off. Mike took the girl’s clothes off and got a surprise; she was 5 months pregnant.  Mike was conflicted. The last part of his morality was telling him not to do it but his hunger was telling him different. “Why? Why did you volunteer?” he said dropping her onto his palm. She rubbed her stomach and began to cry. “I was raped by my father 5 ½ months ago. When he heard of your sentences for rapists, he fled. I found out I was pregnant a month later. I don’t want to have his baby!” she broke down crying.

“Look kid. You shouldn’t do this. The baby can’t help…” he said before he was cut off by the girl. “No I want you to eat me! she cried.  “N-no I can’t” Mike stammered. “Liar. You said you would eat volunteers. You’re just like the old king, lying to the people!” she yelled at the man.
I’M NOTHING LIKE THAT BASTARD!” Mike yelled scaring the people and his troops.  “Then prove it! FUCKIN EAT ME!” she yelled to her king. Mike’s anger had taken hold over his conscious. He fumed over being compared to the pervious king. “Fine bitch! Consider yourself a fuckin’ snack!” Mike said tossing the girl into his mouth. Mike sucked on the girl. He wasn’t going to end it quick for her. She insulted him and she was going to suffer.  Mike took his time playing with her body with his tongue. The girl expected to be swallowed quick but found she was being raped again. “Please just swallow me!” she whimpered.  Mike moved her body over one of his molars and playfully chewed on her. She screamed thinking his teeth would crush her tiny body most painfully. Her sobbing echoed in his mouth. Mike figured she had enough after 5 minutes and let her exhausted body slide down his throat.  What was left of his humanity was almost nil.

There was one left. A woman in her late 30’s.  Mike picked up the pretty platinum blonde and proceeded to take off her clothes. When Mike was about to drop her inside she began coughing. Mike quickly stopped wondering if she had some disease. “What’s wrong with you?” Mike asked. “I’m dying. My doctor told me it was a cancer of the breast. Please I don’t want to slowly die in pain. Release me from it” she said sadly. Mike took pity on the woman. In his world she could be treated but here it was a death sentence. Mike smiled at her and lowered her in. He felt her crawling to the back of his mouth and willfully sliding down his throat. Mike barely had to swallow the skinny woman. Months ago he would have cried from sympathy but now his iron resolve to “help his people” wouldn’t allow any show of emotion that may be considered weakness.

Mike and Carol were full; the first time in weeks. They left the town a little later. The people were greatly conflicted about what had happened. “Was it worth it?” many asked. The only answer available was “time will tell”.  Mike, Carol, and their army began their march again. They were beginning to come close to the front lines now. The scene of battle was only a week away.  Mike and Carol were lucky for the first few days of leaving the town. They lasted two days without eating again but were now becoming the need to feed once more. They happened to stumble on a herd of deer running through the countryside. They were swallowed whole by the giants. When they were full again, they left the few deer and wild game to their soldiers.

They were near the battle zone now. Only a day’s march. The army stopped at a local village used for quartering troops and hospitalization half a day away. They proceed to rest for the evening. Mike and Carol sat down to rest. “What do you think the kids are doing?” she asked taking her sandals off. “Hopefully taking care of their troops and nearing the Arcadian battle front” Mike answered. “No I meant do they miss us or are they scared or hungry?” she said with a worried tone only a mother would have.  “Carol, our kids are smart and strong. They’ll be fine” he said hugging his wife. Carol hugged him back and kissed him. They hadn’t had the chance for intimacy but now being on the outskirts of town and no kids they did. Mike and Carol slipped off their leather armor.  Mike inched closer to his wife and spread her legs. He looked into her eyes and stroked her face. She sucked his thumb into her mouth when he caressed her lips. Mike got instantly hard and slowly inserted his dick into his wife. Carol moaned from the intrusion. It had been too long since she was filled by Mike’s girth. He loved the silky wet warmth of his wife’s pussy.  Mike began to slowly thrust into his wife rubbing her tits and bare chest. “Oh Mike!” Carol moaned beginning to meet Mike’s thrusts with her own.

Mike began pounding Carol harder and harder putting her legs on his shoulders. Mike grabbed her slender feet for leverage as he deep dicked her. Mike could feel his climax building. Carol felt his cock expand inside her and locked her legs around his waist. Mike came inside her, blowing load after load of semen into her awaiting womb. Carol lay on the ground panting with a dreamy look on her face. Mike pulled out of her and sat down catching his breath. “Mike, that was great.  You came so much…oh shit Mike you came inside me!” she said grabbing her pussy. “Carol it’s okay” Mike said rubbing her head. “What if I get pregnant? How will we raise a child here?” she asked worried.  “We’ll do it with love. We’ll love it and so will the people. We can have another heir to our throne” he said smiling. Carol finally realized that Mike intended to build a life here. He had given up on returning home.  Carol cuddled with Mike till she fell asleep. Mike laid there thinking on how to raise a child here. He caressed his wife for a while till his rumbling stomach broke his train of thought. Fucking his wife worked up an appetite.

Food was strained already so food provisions were out of the question. Mike knew he needed more citizens. “Only a few…just a few” he told himself. Mike gently removed himself from his wife and tiptoed around the village. It was late and most citizens were sleeping in their homes. Mike looked around trying to find someone…anyone.  The moonlight shone into a window and illuminated what looked to Mike a bedroom. Mike gently forced the flimsy window open and picked up the sleeping person inside. The covers fell off after carrying the person out. What they revealed was a girl around 17 or 18 in a nightie and panties sleeping in his palm. Mike took her nightie in his fingers a pulled them over her head and shoulders. He rolled her panties off her slender body past her youthful legs and tiny feet.  Mike drooled seeing her dark bush.  The girl awoke feeling the breeze on her naked body. “Why is it so cold?” she asked herself. She felt Mike’s warm palm on her body and wanted to curl up again till she realized it wasn’t a blanket. She felt the curves and saw huge fingerprints. Here fears were confirmed when she looked up and saw Mike’s face.

She let out a small shriek seeing the giant man holding her. “My lord. What do you want with me” she asked in fear.  “I need a snack. You’re going to be it” he said coldly. “NO! Please my lord surely there are others! Please don’t eat me!” she wailed. Mike lowered the screaming girl into his mouth. She wriggled trying to break free until he dropped her inside. The girl’s screams vibrated Mike’s mouth. She kicked and punched his cheeks. Mike could feel her tiny legs and feet trying to force his lips open. He sucked on her like candy, tasting the lotion she had put on before bed.  The girl scrambled around trying to avoid Mike’s tongue tasting every crevice of her pussy and feet. She scrambled till she hit her head on his front teeth. She grabbed her head in pain and relaxed. Mike had grown tired of her and when she stopped moving, swallowed her whole.

Mike smiled feeling the girl hitting his stomach walls trying to stay alive. He opened his eyes to the sound of a young boy calling out a name. Mike turned to where the sound was coming from. It was coming from the bedroom of the now dying girl. “Janie, why do you have the window open? Come ‘on wake up and close it” the boy said to the empty room. The boy wondered why his sister didn’t respond until he saw a huge blue eye staring back at him. The boy screamed seeing the huge hand wrap its fingers around his waist. He was carried out and raised to Mike’s view. Mike saw that the boy was about 10 years old. He was cute kid with a mop of brown curly hair. Mike wasn’t gay but he had to admit this kid was gorgeous.  “My lord!  You scared me! Have you seen my sister?” he innocently asked. “Yes, I devoured her 10 minutes ago. She tasted exquisite” he told him smiling. “Why? Why did you eat my big sis?” he said crying. “Because she was there. Just like you” Mike said licking his lips. “N-No please no! Help! Mommy, Daddy, somebody! HELP ME!” he cried. Mike tossed the boy into his mouth playing with him. A scream came from the room along with a light. Mike looked over to see a man and woman staring in horror at him. They screamed asking Mike if he did something to their kids. They cared not for his status as a king but cared as parents now.

Mike mumbled something but the father couldn’t make it out. The mother did however. “Oh god Franklin he said our son’s in his mouth! Please let him go! DON”T EAT MY BABY!” she wailed. Mike just looked at her and swallowed.  Any morality Mike had was now gone. The woman screamed seeing the lump of her son disappear past Mike’s collarbone. She fainted when Mike spit out his nightshirt. “You monster! That was our son!” the man yelled. “Yeah and he was delicious along with his slutty sister” he said cruelly. The man fell to his knees realizing his daughter, who was engaged to be married next month, was eaten as well. “Your insolence will cost you everything” Mike said picking the man up along with his unconscious wife. Mike walked back to his wife who stirred in her sleep. Mike ripped the clothes off of the couple and brought them to her mouth. “What’s that sound Mike?” she asked groggily. “Food Carol. You need to eat now” he answered. Carol opened her eyes to see the two people in his hand. Carol had changed her stance on eating people when they filled her up so nicely when she was starving. Carol had changed as well…

He lowered the screaming man into her mouth were she swallowed him instantly. The woman woke up to see herself being lowered to her doom. Mike fed her to his wife like a juicy grape for his goddess.  Her spirit was broken. She didn’t even fight her fate. She lost her whole family in just an hour. She just wanted to be with them now. Carol closed her lips over the woman and slurped her into her mouth like a noodle and swallowed her. Carol patted her belly and rolled over and went to sleep. Mike laid down feeling his stomach churning his meal and fell asleep as well.

The next morning the neighbors wondered where the family next door went. They figured they evacuated with some others. Mike assembled all the troops in the area and had them get ready for the march. He and his wife left with an accompaniment of 6000 troops. The marched for hours till they reached a hill and stopped. Mike ordered them to ready their weapons. They had repeating rifles similar to Springfield rifles and grenades. Mike gave a command to break into assigned regiments and stand by. Mike surveyed the field. Open areas to fight were everywhere and the enemy stood at the ready. Mike spent the next 30 minutes counting them till he lost count at 8000. He guessed there was 2000 more.

“Advance!” Mike ordered pulling out a short sword that took 2 weeks to forge. The troops obeyed and marched forward. The Showa forces bravely marched forward frightened of the 150 ft. (to them) Estanian king and his wife. They neared each other pulled out their rifles and fired. Hundred died in the first volley; mostly Showa. Mike had equipped the troops with steel plates for armor; heavy but effective. “Charge them while they reload” on Showa general ordered. Bad move.

The Estanian soldiers just cocked back the bolt and reloaded in a second. For the next few minutes Showa soldiers dropped like flies.  Mike saw the enemy bring up reinforcements and charged the lines with Carol. They stomped, slashed, and obliterated the troops as they came. Carol kicked one general so hard he flew out of sight. Mike brought his sword on a lieutenant cleaving him like lunchmeat. For the next 2 hours, death reigned the land. The Showa forces dwindled and begun to retreat. “Squad 4 and 16 advance to the right. Squad 37 and 22 Flank them!” Mike ordered.  The squad began to surround the enemy and kill them off methodically.

“Make sure none are left alive! Battalion 10 sweep the area for stragglers. Battalion 25 scout for any possible escape routes” Carol commanded. The soldiers did as they were told and swept the countryside for survivors. They day was winding down and he field was littered with the dead and dying. Cries and moans of the wounded filled the air. Carol stomped out any survivors. She took off her sandals when they were soaked with blood. Many Showa soldiers met their end under this milf’s soles. She liked the feel of the crunch of their bodies and their cry. One teen soldier begged for his mom before he was squished like a bug. Mike and Carol sat down at sunset and listened to the reports of the battle.

There had been over 11,000 Showa troops on the field. Their losses numbered around 9700 with Estanian losses at 900. A considerable victory to say the least. “Mike, what do we do now that the Showa have been pushed back over the border?” she asked. “We take the fight to them. We change their country like we did with Estania. This fighting won’t stop till we unite the land under one flag; one ruler” he said looking at the bloodstained dirt. ‘Mike that sounds like an empire” she said staring at the man.

“Exactly”

Chapter End Notes:

Seeing that one border is safe. What about the other? Stay tuned!