- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you want an idea how the battle looks, try watching "Attack on Titan". Good anime. Trust me.

 

 

                Mike’s family walked through the forest for hours. “Dad. What’s the plan?” Nick asked.  “Well, first we do away with the king. Next, we take over their military. After that, reforms for the people” Mike said with little pause. Richard liked his answer “for the people”. Maybe his fears were unfounded.  Carol saw that the scenery was changing. The houses looked better and so did the roads. The kids chatted between each other about what they wanted to see in this new government. Everyone was in better spirits. Funny how a full stomach changes a mood, even if it was filled with people’s lives.

                “How far?” Mike asked. “Not far Mike. We’ll be there soon at this rate” he told him. A journey to the capital would have taken him days but at the speed in which they were moving, only one day was enough. This worked to their advantage. This left little warning of their arrival. “Do you think they know were coming?” Amy asked. “Yes. I’m sure someone sent a messenger pigeon from the small town we passed an hour ago” Richard called out.   A half-hour later, they arrived at the city gates.

                As can be imagined, there was panic in the streets. Men, women and children ran for cover fearing what these giant humans could do. Mike and his family stepped over the gates and took a few steps before the inevitable happened. “Halt monsters! By the order of the king!” a captain soldier cried out.  Mike looked at the man who had a sword the size of a toothpick drawn.  “Don’t think so” Mike said slamming his foot on the charging man. The sickening crunch followed by a small tremor filled the ears of his troops. “Captain!” cried a soldier. The man charged Mike as well followed by the other troops. Mike’s family decimated them in under a minute. “You better stay here” Mike said dropping Richard on top of a building. Over the next hour, wave after wave attacked the giant family. The family crushed, smashed, threw, impaled, or ate any who challenged them. Amy especially loved the killing. She still remembered the man raping her. The streets were slick with the blood and entrails. Crush and mutilated bodies filled the streets. They took their time to kill any survivors. “Another one!” cried Amy. “NOO-*crunch*” the man went under her teenage sole.

                The kids as well as the parents were tired from the mass killing. They were covered in blood. Their feet, legs, hands, and mouths were dripping red. “Here comes some more” Carol said pointing to approaching troops. The northern gate commander was delayed with seeing to the safety of the people but his soldiers arrived to the scene of battle. What he saw sickened him. His fellow comrades lay flatted like pancakes. He recognized one as his cousin only by his uniform and rank. He wanted to fight. He wanted revenge for his cousin but he knew it was futile. These monsters were too big and strong.  “You want to die too?” Mike asked. The man fell to his knees and looked up at Mike getting his trusty foot ready. “No…no sir. We surrender” he said barely heard. “Commander! We must kill the invaders!” one man yelled.  “Silence! Can you see we have no chance against their power!? Look at these bodies! We don’t even know who’s who!” the commander yelled trying not to cry.

                The soldiers looked at the carnage that filled the once pristine street. It was enough to crush a man’s soul. One by one they dropped their weapons and bowed to their conquers. Mike saw that it would soon be dark. He needed to end this quickly. “Follow me” Mike told his family. They marched on the castle unhindered. Any soldiers left knew better to challenge these monsters that killed over 700 soldiers.

                “Hmm…if I was the king, where would I be” Mike asked. “Try that glass covered room” Carol said pointing to a side of the castle that had a large glass stained window. Mike slammed his fist through the window. He peered inside and saw a man and woman cowering behind a set of thrones. “Fuckin’ jackpot” he said. Their attendants fled in panic. Mike grabbed the roof and tore off the section covering the room. The family stood around the throne room in blocking any exits.

                “I order you to leave at once!” the trembling king cried. “You’re through givin’ orders asshole” Mike said coldly. “I heard what you did to these people. Rape, murder, warmongering, greed just to name a few” Carol said in disgust. “You treat these people horribly! Do you know what it’s like to be violated!?” Amy cried. “You kill people man just because you can. Your soldiers rape nice girls under your orders. In other words…YOU SUCK” Nick said glaring at the king. The king was becoming more frightened by the second. He thought that these giants were mindless monsters but he saw they were angels of death here to cast judgment.

                The king snapped from fright. “These are my people! They live or die as I see fit!” he screamed. Mike leaned down to make sure his next words registered with the king, “Not anymore”. The angry king pulled out a matchlock pistol and shot Mike in the eye. “Ow you shit!” Mie said covering his eye. “Mike!” Carol yelled. “I’m fine. I’m not hurt. It was like sand blowing in your eye.” He said. Carol was pissed that the man hurt her husband. Seeing that the giant was unhurt, the king tried run but just fell over. “Consider yourself dethroned” she said slamming her fist down on him with all her might. He burst like an overripe tomato. “Eww...” Amy said. “Yeah gross but necessary” Carol said wiping the royal man off her hand.

                The queen seeing her husband become a floor stain began crying. Before Carol could dispatch her, Mike stopped her hand. “No, I want all of their family together for this” he said. “Their whole family Mike?” she asked. “Yeah, no surviving family. Even if one survives, it could mean a rebellion in the future and that means civil war” he said looking at the queen.  Out of the corner of his eye, Mike saw a female attendant peeking to see what was happening. Mike quickly snatched her from the corner and brought her to his face. “No don’t kill me please!” she begged. “I’m not going to kill you. I need you to tell the other attendants to get all of her relatives and family members here now. If you all do this you will come to no harm” he said sitting her down. She quickly ran off and 10 minutes later the attendants dragged the queen’s family members into the royal throne room.

                Mike’s family studied the royal family one by one. The queen had three children; two 13 year old twin girls and a 15 year old boy.  The queen’s sister was about the queen’s age at 40. She proudly stood at attention like she had no fear. Alongside her was the queen’s little brother who looked like he was 17. He tried to appear brave but his trembling knees said otherwise.

                “I have been told the evil things your husband and family has done and I judge you guilty” Mike said coldly. “The sentence is death by being eaten.” Carol said equally cold. “NOO! Please don’t kill us!” the queen screamed. “No you’re despicably evil” Carol said to her. The queen hugged her kids crying. Mike and Carol felt sorry for the kids and thought about mercy. “We will spare them if they were good to the people under them” Carol said the woman. Mike and Carol called out to the attendants and asked them if the children were innocent. After some embarrassing and sadistic tales it was obviously no. An attendant told a tale in which she was ordered to sleep with the prince on his 15th birthday. The twins were no better. The hit and beat the maids and sitters. One girl commanded a maid to massage and lick her feet to humiliate her when she was bored.

                “Every single one of you family is fuckin’ horrible” Carol said gritting her teeth.  “I was going to feel bad about this but seeing how we're getting rid of you vermin as a godsend to these people” Amy said to them.  Amy grabbed the boy and his uncle and walked off. Mike and Nick grabbed the twins and the queen’s sister. Carol grabbed the queen. Mike, Nick and Carol stripped the family of their clothes and readied themselves.  “MOMMY! HEL-“ cried one girl until Nick’s lips cut off the sound. The queen watched him swallow and her daughter became a bulge that disappeared past his collarbone. “NOOO!” the queen cried. Mike took her other child and unceremoniously dropped her into his maw. He sucked on her for a few seconds before he devoured the teen girl. The queen’s mind was broken losing her daughters and most likely her son. Mike then sent the protesting queen’s sister down his gullet where she landed next to her niece trying to escape her fate.

                The queen was broken. Her family was dead. Carol brought her to her face. “I hope you choke on me you damn beast!” she said spitting on Carol. “I’ll manage” Carol said throwing the screaming queen into her mouth chewing her up and swallowing her.  Amy returned slightly sweaty and flushed. “You okay sweetie?” Mike asked. “Yeah dad, just had some fun with her son” Amy said. “Fun?” Mike wondered until he saw that Amy’s thighs were wet. He put two and two together. “Was it fun?” Carol whispered. “Hell yes! Feeling one squirming inside my tummy and the other in my vagina was awesome!” she whispered back. 

                “It’s over. Finally over” Carol said sitting down. “No not over. Not even close” Mike said to her. Over the next few days, the nobles and merchants gathered at the castle to learn what would happen to the kingdom. Mike laid it out for them. Massive government changes. No more rape camps. All people paid a flat percentage in taxes.  The nobles hated that one. Trial by jury. The most serious offenders was eaten by the family. For over a week, the family dined on murders, rapists, or whores. Brothels closed immediately due to fear or having all the workers eaten.  More say in the affairs of their kingdom. The people rejoiced at their beloved “monsters”. And there were other changes too. Over the next 3 months, Mike, Carol, Amy and Nick changed their society advancing it some 400 years. Mike taught them about smokeless gunpowder, rifles, and electricity. Carol taught them advanced medical techniques such as sterilization, immunization, and first aid. Nick taught them sports and fitness. Amy taught them advanced techniques in sewing and clothing. It was a daunting task finding ways to clothe and feed 4 giants but the people loved their new rulers. Clothes alone took a week. Shelter, another two weeks.  An acceptable room for living, two months.

                Mike just didn’t teach these people. He was learning too. He learned that the kingdom was called “Estania”. There were 3 other kingdoms as well on the massive continent. The eastern “Showa”, the southern “Arcadia”, and the western “Colonia”. Remarkably the continent was like Pangaea of old Earth. One massive land mass in the world.  One day Mike and Carol discussed what to teach them next. Their discussion was interrupted by a man storming into the makeshift log room where the giants sat. “Sire! The troops of Showa and Arcadia have broken our borders! We under invasion!” he cried. “They must have heard of us and fear we may do to them what we did here” Carol said to Mike. “Get the kids. This will take a team family effort. We’re going to war”

 

Chapter End Notes:

How will a family fight a world war? Find out in chapter 5!