- Text Size +

                It was the middle of the night and Amy was trying to fall asleep. She laid there but the mugginess of the night kept her up.  “Shit it’s hot!” she grumbled.  Amy got up and remembering that a stream was nearby, decided to try cooling off there. She dipped her toe into the water and smiled feeling the cold water. She walked into the stream where the water barely reached her calves.  The water wasn’t high but it was enough to her.

                “Oh much better” she cooed. Amy splashed the water on herself cooling down and washing 2 days’ worth of dirt and sweat off her teenage body. After an hour of rinsing herself, Amy stepped out of the stream and relaxed by the edge. She stared at the moon and thought to herself. “This wouldn’t be so bad if we weren’t stuck here” she thought and drifted off to sleep.

                A man on horseback rode through the miniature woods traveling to the village. He had received orders to go there yesterday morning when a report of giant creatures was sighted the previous day. Apparently Mike’s family’s journey through the woods 2 days ago didn’t go unnoticed. The king thought that it was just the ramblings of a crazy old man but decided to send a scout anyway. One person was enough to confirm and could travel faster.

                The man was tired of riding through the night and knew that a stream was close where he and his horse could rest. The light of dawn poked through the clouds and illuminated the path to the stream. He arrived and saw the most incredible thing he ever saw.  Lying on her back was the largest girl he ever saw. He nearly fell off his horse from disbelief. He quietly dismounted his horse and silently walked over to the massive teen. He studied her sleeping form. Her tits were huge! Her nipples alone were big as his head. 

                He walked closer mesmerized by her beauty.  He stared the soles of her massive feet. He gently touched them marveling at the softness. He saw her foot twitch and quickly hid behind a tree. “That was close” he told himself.  The man walked around and studied her for the next 10 minutes. The more he took in her beauty, the more he lusted after her.

                When he walked between her legs, He nearly came in his pants seeing the biggest cunt in his 30 year old life. He had to touch it. The man gently petted her blonde cunt hair and stroked her outer lips. Lust took over his little mind as he shed his pants. “Not like she will feel it!” he said to himself.  He inserted his tiny cock into her pussy lips and began to fuck her as best as he could. “Oh fuck this giant girl feels good! She definitely has the best cunt in the land!” he yelled. The man forgot trying to fuck her gently as he could and started thrusting harder and harder.

                Amy started to feel the tiny poking and stirred in her sleep. The man too busy raping Amy didn’t notice. Amy’s eyes flitted open and glanced down to see what was poking her vagina. She saw it wasn’t some bug but some tiny man raping her slit. “WHAT THE FUCK!” she yelled just as the man came in her folds. He glanced up and saw the fury in his now awake victim.  The man tried to run but was easily caught in her iron grip. “I hope you had your fun ‘cause it’s your fucking last!” she yelled at him.

                “Amy there you are! What’s with the yelling?” Carol asked her. She noticed her squeezing a man in her hand. “Amy put him down!” she commanded. “Hell no! The fucker raped me in my sleep!” she yelled back. A small crowd began to form due to the shouting. “What’s going on?” Mike and Nick asked. Amy told them what happened to her. “This little guy raped you? How? It’s like trying to rape a dinosaur!” Nick said trying not to laugh. “Fuck you Nick!” Amy said trying not to cry. “Nick shut up” Mike said slapping the back of his head.

                “It’s the king’s scout from the local garrison! Robert Longwood!” Richard exclaimed.  “Scout? Garrison?” Mike asked. “Yes. The king has a garrison of troops not far from here. They collect taxes and sometimes women for the king” Richard said.  “So he’s a pervert and a leech” Amy said squeezing Robert again. Robert yelped and in desperation bit Amy. Amy dropped him gripping her hand. Robert tried to make a break for it but was blocked by an enormous foot. He looked up to see it was Carol. Robert tripped trying to back up and screamed when he saw Carol’s dirty sole descending on him.  Robert was pinned by her gigantic bare foot. Carol had a wicked grin on her face as she squeezed his head with her red manicured toes.

                “Please don’t. Have mercy” Robert wheezed trying to breathe.  “Mercy? Where was your mercy when you kidnapped women from the village? Where was your mercy when you raped my child?!” Carol yelled. Carol placed more weight on her foot crushing the life out of the tiny man. “Please. For the love of God! Don’t kill m-aack!” he yelled before his pleas were drowned in his blood. Carol slammed all her weight on her foot exploding his body like a ketchup packet. Carol raised her bloody foot off of him. Everyone could see what was left of him was planted firmly into the ground surrounded by a footprint-shaped hole.

                “Good fuckin’ riddance” Carol said wiping her foot on the grass. Everyone was stunned seeing how this man met his end. “I think you should tell me more about your country” Mike said watching his wife’s vengeful face. For the next hour Richard explained how the king took advantage of his people. He told him how he would start wars over useless territory and draft men to die in them. He told him how he had sent edicts to every village requesting women and tribute. Mike stopped him when he began telling him about the forced breeding programs to replace the countless people lost in the wars.

                “Carol, let’s stop this. We have the power to end this. We can create a new country. One for the people” he told her. “Do we have right to?” she asked him. “Dad, if we can help these people, let’s do it” Nick said thinking about Carrie. “Alright, if everyone’s onboard, then let’s do it” Mike said looking at his family. Carol, Nick, and Amy all nodded in agreement.

                “Richard, take me to the capital. It’s time to change this world for the better” he told the man.  Richard said goodbye to his wife and stepped into Mike’s palm and settled onto his shoulder.  He pointed the way to the capital and warned him that he would have to pass the garrison to get there. Mike cared not. They walked for the next few hours. They didn’t talk to each other. They were too hungry. The only sound was their growling bellies.

                “There’s the garrison” Richard said pointing to three small log cabins surrounded by cut tree logs.  The family walked quietly toward the garrison trying not to alert them. It failed. A lone man in a watch post saw them clear the hillside. He shouted alarm and rang a large bell to get the soldiers attention.  8 soldiers in leather armor piled out of the cabins with swords drawn. They expected some bandits or raiding party. What they saw were 4 giant humans with malice in their eyes greeting them. Mike and Carol was the first to respond. They slammed their feet on two of them and swatted two more. The others tried striking the ankles and feet of the family but were only kicked aside.  “Shit I’m hungry!” Amy cried. “I thought of that. Let’s eat them” Carol told her daughter. “Eat them Carol?” Mike asked. “Why not? We’re gonna kill them anyway” Carol shrugged. “Good point” Mike answered.

                Carol and Amy were the first to begin devouring the soldiers. They had fun smacking of stomping them before picking up their injured bodies and stripping them of their armor. They tossed them into their hungry mouths and swallowed them whole.  Mike wanted to eat too. He was starving but Carol and Amy pigged out on the survivors. What was left was crushed and mangled corpses and they didn’t look tasty. Nick was pissed too. He began ripping up the three cabins and found a nice surprise. Inside one cabin was 8 girls of various ages.  Two of them were in chains.

                “Dad look at this!” Nick said to his father pointing to the frightened girls. Mike peered down looking at the petrified women. “They’re whores but the ones chained up are kidnapped girls” Richard said with a disgusted look. Mike bent down and to the surprise of the  girls, broke the chains on the captive teenage girls. “Go home” he told them. The girls scrambled out of the cabin and ran as fast as they could.

                “What were they?” one girl asked her friend. “Our saviors” the other replied.  The other 6 girls tried to make a break for it but were met by Mike’s hand blocking the exit. “Oh no you don’t” he told them smiling. “Please let us go! We were forced to be here” one girl cried.  “Forced? Yeah like they forced the money into your hands when you spread your legs. You’re fucking whores. Simple as that” Carol said disgusted that these women would sell their bodies to men who raided homes and broke up families.

                The girls cried to be let go. “You’re not going anywhere. You see, me and my son are starving and you’re gonna help us with that” he told them. They screamed when He and Nick reached down and scooped them up and ripped off what little clothes they had on. They both began tossing them into their mouths and devouring them.  Nick had eaten his three and sat down. He chuckled at the feeling of them fighting in his stomach trying to stay alive. Mike was on his last one. “Please don’t eat me! I have a family!” she cried. “So did those two girls your friends kidnapped. You made your choices in life. Live with it or better still live with it for the next 5 minutes” Mike said cramming the screaming 18 year old brunette into his mouth and letting her slide down his throat.

                “I didn’t like that but I feel better now” Mike said lying. Truthfully, Mike loved it. He loved the power over these people. He was superior to them in every way. He believed in justice but his justice and fairness. He planned to change this world for the better but he forgot the biggest axiom of them all; “Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely”.

                They departed the now empty garrison for the capital. Richard was happy that these solders that plagued the land was dead but how they died worried him. His friends grew more violent each day. Would they become a bigger threat than even the king? Richard hoped not. He wanted his friends to put an end to the king’s tyranny and restore the grandness of his kingdom. Little did Richard know that his friends would change not just the kingdom but the world.

Chapter End Notes:

What are Mike's and Carol's plans for the kingdom? Find out in chapter 4!