- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here it is! The final chapter! Warning, it will get graphic! Enjoy!

        Chris turned off his radio and returned to Cynthia who was in labor. “Chris where were you?” Cynthia asked. “I’ll tell you later. Just concentrate on our baby” he said. “Our baby…” Cynthia thought smiling. Her happy thoughts were interrupted by and another contraction. “Oh god it hurts!” Cynthia cried. Chris felt helpless seeing her in pain. He could only pray she would be okay. “Now push on the next contraction!” the midwife yelled. “Okay…AHHHHGH!” Cynthia yelled pushing like she was told. As the minutes unfolded, everyone watched in anticipation. “I can see the head! One more push!” the midwife yelled. Cynthia gritted her teeth and pushed. She felt her limit reached. She could feel herself blacking out from the pain and stress on her body. Just before she faded out, she heard a tiny cry. Hearing it gave her a new strength to overcome the trauma of childbirth.

                “Congratulations, you have a beautiful baby girl. A really big one!” the midwife said. “Can I see her?” Cynthia asked. The midwife gave her to her. The baby was big. By normal standards, she was almost 10 lbs. Obviously, the giant genes were dominant. “Our baby daughter Chris. Our beautiful baby daughter. Want to hold her?” she asked. “I…can’t. She’s too tiny for me but I’ll touch her” Chris said very carefully stroking his daughter with his finger. “What should we call her?” she asked. “Carol” he said. “After your grandmother? Why?” she asked startled and kinda insulted. “I hope that one day she and my grandpa will see that we’re not so different from your people. That way maybe, just maybe, we can live in peace” he said still petting his new child. Cynthia never thought of that. The idea of having a baby who is half-god was one thing but a possible messiah of peace was mind-blowing.  “Since you’re going to find out eventually, I have to tell you something” he said. “What is it?” she asked wondering if he was going to tell her he had another child. The truth of it was he did but he didn’t tell her that. “Cynthia, the Empire has launched an invasion on Colonia. We’re leaving tomorrow to stop them” he told her. Cynthia started crying. She had been told before that whenever the invasion would come many would die, possibly even their giant gods. She herself had seen growing up how war can shatter a family. “Just come home okay” she said kissing her finger.  Chris bent down with tears in his eyes and kissed her head and left the room. As he left, his mother came running into the room. “Sorry I’m late! There was an accident at the hospital construction site and I was there picking up the debris. Am I too late? Is she okay?!” Amy asked. “I’m fine milady. Come see your granddaughter” Cynthia said showing Carol to Amy. “So cute! Did you two name her yet?” Amy asked. “Yes Chris named her…” In the castle a scream was heard…

He had to get the army ready to mobilize. It was 2 in the afternoon and he rushed to the army HQ. “Get the troop commanders here now” he ordered the generals. A half-hour later, all the regiment leaders, general, and commanders faced Chris and waited for their orders. “The time we have been expecting has arrived. At approximately 9:00 this morning the Empire crossed the Colonia border .Men we are at war. The Empire has chosen to invade Colonia. Under the treaty we are to defend their country. What I need you all to do is get your companies ready for mobilization by 8:00 and have the soldiers all assemble in the city by 8:30. You are dismissed” the told them. The soldiers left the room muttering to themselves. “Jesus I knew that would eventually happen but” one commander said. “I know, feels unreal doesn’t it?” the other asked.  “Yeah, we have to hope the godchild Chris can lead us to victory” he responded.  The rest of the day was spent spreading the word, gathering ammo and supplies, and moving tanks, transports, and planes into position to be loaded up and dispatched.  They were able to finish the preparations on time due to constant drills and training. A product of a bored 11 year old boy. Nick had been teaching Chris about the strategies of Washington, Napoleon, and Genghis Kahn. As a follow up he gave him a regiment to march to the next town. Chris actually liked playing war. The soldiers felt like they were playing with a little brother. Chris spent his summer that year marching different regiments around the country. At the end of the summer he played a war game with his dad. The guns were loaded with paintballs and each side got ready. Nick engaged his son in battle. For an hour it was like cat and mouse. Each side circled each other trying to outflank one another.  At one point Nick found a group of soldiers trying to use the rocky terrain as a shield. Nick opened fire on them as the opponent readied their guns. Each side returned fire but since they were caught off-guard, Chris’ team was getting creamed. It seemed all over until a rain of paintballs struck Nick and his troops. Nick looked up to see Chris’ troops on a ridge dumping fire on them. “He used his own troops as bait for an ambush! Way to go son!” Nick thought as he was defeated. “Surrender old man!” the boy said smiling. “I give son. Nice ambush by the way” Nick said. “Learned it from your stories dad” Chris said. “Can’t believe I didn’t see it coming. Should have known something was up when I didn’t see you” Nick said hugging his son. “ACK! Dad, you’re all sticky with paint!” Chris said trying to push him away. “Deal with it kid” Nick said hugging and kissing his son.

Chris was remembering that summer and felt a tear run down his cheeks. He was worried if he would ever see his dad again. His thoughts were interrupted by a general calling for him. “The commanders are done and the troops are assembling in the city now” he said. “Understood. I’ll be there shortly” Chris said walking out of his room.

Chris looked on at the many thousands that could fit in the city square. He wondered what to say. He then remembered what his dad once told him. “Speak from the heart son and everything will be alright”. Chris took a deep breath and spoke. “You have heard what happened today and you know what we must do. Some of you question if what we are doing is right, fighting for another country. Well…let me put it this way. If you saw somebody drowning, would you save them? If your friend or neighbor was hurt, would you help them? I ask this because Colonia is our friend; our neighbor. And right now they need us. I will not lie and say that you many of you will come back alive. We will lose friends, family, neighbors, even children but we will a lot more if we do not fight. If Colonia falls, so will Arcadia. You have all grew up hearing the stories of the Giants of Estania. Do you want them to rule over you? Eating or crushing you like your lives are meaningless? Show them that your lives have meaning. Show them you aren’t afraid of their tyranny. Show them that Arcadia will be the light in the darkness! Tell the enemy on the battlefield that you are Arcadian and as there is one of you still standing, they can never claim victory!” Chris yelled. The crowd went wild hearing the speech. A chant arose from the crowd. “WE ARE ARCADIAN! WE ARE ARCADIAN!” “We will depart at first light tomorrow. For now go to your families, have fun, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we all may die” Chris said stepping off the stage.

The crowd dispersed and headed their own ways. Some went home to be with their families, others went drinking, and many who had no family went somewhere to be alone with a whore, girlfriend, boyfriend or somewhere they could think.  The city was busy all night. Parties everywhere. Chris walked the city making sure the citizens weren’t harmed by the celebrating soldiers. Chris walked by the temples and saw many priestesses fucking soldiers one in particular caught his eye.  A priestess was busy having lesbian sex with a soldier. The priestess was too busy licking the soldiers’ pussy to notice Chris staring at them. The soldier noticed though. “EEP!” she said. “Don’t mind me. Can I join in?” Chris asked. “Of course sire” the soldier said panting. Chris picked up the girls and lay down on the ground. Taking off his shorts, he placed the priestess on his cock and had the soldier sit on his lips. He began to suck on the tiny girl’s cunt while the priestess rubbed her tiny 3 inch body on his shaft. “Oh god you tongue feels good! Suck me more sire!” the soldier moaned. Chris picked up the sucking. The priestess rubbed his cock harder eliciting a pussy muffled moan from Chris.  Chris felt the girl climax on his tongue and dripped her juices into his mouth. The taste took him over the edge and he came. The priestess got a nice warm cumbath from the teen.  The girl fell over due to the weight of cum on her body and clothes. Chris took the girl off his face and looked at the cummy girl. “You okay?” he asked. “I’m okay. I’m sure it didn’t hurt the baby” she said. “What did you say?” he asked. “You didn’t know I’m pregnant with you baby?” she said. “No I didn’t! How long till you give birth!?” he asked. “A few months and then we can get married” she said wiping off the cum. “We’re not getting married” he said seriously. “Yes we will and then after the war is over you will be the new king of Arcadia and I’ll be queen” she said. “You’re fuckin’ nuts” he said to her.  “You will not deny this life growing inside of me. Oh I see, you care about that woman in the castle. Cynthia I think her name is” she said coldly. “You leave her alone” Chris said getting angry. “I going to tell her about my baby Chris and if she doesn’t like it…” she said grinning evilly. “You think you can threaten me or the people I love?!” Chris said snatching the 17 year old girl off his crotch. “I won’t let her” Chris said to her. Chris jammed the girl into his mouth not caring that she was still sticky with cum. Chris could hear her crying sorry. “No she’s too dangerous to let her live. I won’t take that chance” Chris said swallowing her whole. A scream came from the ground. He forgot the soldier was there.  “You saw her threaten me! She was gonna hurt someone I love!” Chris said pleading. The girl was too scared to think straight. She just saw someone eaten before her. She got up from the ground and started running. Panicking, Chris grabbed her. He couldn’t let her tell any soldiers about this. It might damage morale. Chris just tossed her into his mouth and swallowed her.  Chris looked around to see if anyone else saw. Thankfully no one did. Chris guiltily felt the struggles of the girls in his stomach. A dark part of him made an evil joke. “Wonder if we can win the war without her”  Chris shook his head remembering the lessons his dad taught him but still liked the tickling sensation and power behind eating people.  He felt ashamed that he liked it and wondered if this was how his aunt felt when she ate someone. “Why can’t I be normal?” Chris said to himself walking back to the castle.  

He arrived around 1 AM. He was surprised to see that his brothers and sisters were all there. “What are you all doing here?” he asked. “We came to see our niece dummy” Ty said. Ty who was 14 now was around 40 ft. tall. Ali, Ty, and his twin brother Silas was given command of the militia guarding the town. “You okay Chris?” his 3 inch sister Lydia asked. He dared not tell them what happened. “I’m fine, just tired. How’s Cynthia?” he asked. “She’s fine but worried about you. She’s afraid you won’t come back” Lydia said. Chris left the room and went to Cynthia who was sleeping in his room. “Care to tell me what’s really buggin you?” Lydia asked. “”What would you do if someone threatened to kill people you love?” Chris asked. “Wipe em out!” Lydia said flexing her muscles. Chris smiled at the sight. His smile was broken by a tear. “Chris did someone do that to you?” Lydia asked seriously. “It’s all right now. I took care of it” Chris said picking his sister up and hugging her. “Chris?” she asked. “Sorry just let me hug you for a second” he said. “Heh…okay” she said hugging him back. The next morning Chris and the army left for Colonia, all 106,000 of them. By the time they hit the border, they had amassed a force of 160,000 including the reserves who were 20,000 strong. Now they were only a week away from the rendezvous point.

Meanwhile near the mountain pass…

“We have a problem sire. The trucks can’t move in the snow. We’ll have to use the tanks to pull them. That will add a day to our travel and you will have to walk” the commander told Mike. “Shit! Fine, go ahead. Do what you need to” Mike said cursing. “What’s the holdup Mike?” Carol said shivering. “The snow’s too fuckin thick for the trucks” he answered. “Can we still move them?” she asked. “Yeah but it will add an extra day though” he said. “Damn another day crossing this fuckin’ rock. Well Rachel won’t mind she’s with Bradley right now. She got something else on her mind” Carol said. Rachel was in the far rear of the march with the 108th. In a tent, sat her and Bradley; alone. “I’m cold goddammit!” Bradley shouted.  “There is one place where you can warm up” Rachel said smiling. Rachel unzipped her pants and picked Bradley up. She stripped him of his clothes and dropped him into her panties. “She wants to be funny huh? Okay let’s play” Bradley said to himself.  Bradley crawled down her panty and felt her cunt lips. Smiling, he parted them with his arms and crawled in. Rachel moaned feeling her boyfriend crawl into her cave. “Really is warm in here” Bradley said to himself.  Bradley used his legs to push on her inner walls. “That feels so good!” Rachel moaned.  Rachel took her finger and began to finger fuck herself as Bradley was inside her. “Oh shit her finger!” he yelled as her finger barely missed her. Bradley continued to masturbate Rachel from the inside while Rachel tried to pushing him further in for the next few minutes. “She’s about to cum!” Bradley said seeing the walls contract around him. He confirmed it when he was hit with a tidal wave of pussy juice slammed into him nearly drowning him. Rachel fished him out and was worried that she finally killed him. His coughing and spitting out pussy juice allayed he fears. “Warm now?” she said wiping away tears. “Hah you though I was dead. You know I’m not going to die. I plan to grow old with my wife” he said. “Your wife! WHO THE FUCK!” Rachel screamed. “You dumbass. I mean you. If you’ll have me of course” Bradley said looking into her eyes. “YES! Yes I’ll marry you Bradley!” she said hugging his sticky body.

It took them 3 days to get off the mountain. 3 costly days. Now that they had level ground, they rushed to make up time.  2 days later, they were now near the capital city.  Mike, Carol and Rachel were puzzled at the abandoned towns they came across. They figured they were evacuated when they were spotted. They were half-right. They were abandoned all right. The citizens folded themselves into the army.  Mike not wanting to repeat his mistake 15 years ago just shelled the towns into oblivion. As his troops neared the city, he ordered a day of rest. Not surprising that they had been traveling almost a week straight. The evil family wanted to have rested troops for tomorrow’s fight.

Carol walked into Mike’s tent and found him in a foul mood. “Guess you heard about Rachel and Bradley” Carol said. “Fuckin’ right I did. What the point of having that as a husband? She can’t have kids by him! What is she thinking?” he asked. “She’s in love Mike but I agree with you. I want her to have kids to carry on our royal bloodline. What do you think about kidnapping Chris?” she asked. “Hmmm…not a bad idea. He can get her pregnant and their kids can carry on the line. Nice idea Carol” Mike said smiling. “Then it’s settled. We let Chris live so he can knock up Rachel” Carol said to him. “Sounds like a plan. Get some sleep. We have a big day tomorrow” he said. “What about you?” she asked. “I’m stepping out for some air” he said. Carol knew what that meant. “Okay but don’t get a stomach ache” Carol said snickering. Mike grinned at her joke and left the tent. He walked around the camp for a while and found one tent belonging to the 101st. He knew from the structure of the military system that any companies over 75 were formed from the rape camps. He spotted a lone female soldier stepping out of the tent. Mike grabbed her up before she knew he was even there. Mike ripped off her uniform until she was nude in his hand. “Please don’t hurt me sire” the 15 year old girl begged. “Nothing personal, just hungry” he said throwing the screaming girl into his mouth. He played with her some before swallowing the girl whole. “Good but I want more” he said. The girl's friends inside the tent heard her scream. “Oh god, the giant is here” one girl said. “Be quiet or he’ll hear you” said another. The third girl inside the tent hid under her bunk. Mike ripped the tent from the ground. He saw two girls in their bunks. He cruelly snatched them up and one by one ripped off their clothes and tossed them into his mouth. “NOOO!” one girl screamed as she was sucked down his throat. The other girl in his hand sobbed. “Please I only want to serve! Don’t’ eat me!” the 13 year old girl cried. Mike was the epitome of cruelty. Not only was he eating his own soldiers but as one could see, he had made children fight in his army. Any child over the age of 10 from the camps was drafted into the army. “Be a good soldier and join your friends” he said lowering her into his mouth. The girl’s sobs were cut off when he closed his mouth. He played with her some sucking on her like she was candy. Mike grew tired of her fast and with a simple movement of his tongue, threw the girl to the back of his mouth and then *gulp*.

Mike patted his stomach feeling the girls fighting to stay alive. He didn’t see the girl under her bunk trembling at the sound of her friends screaming not to be devoured. Thinking no other girls were there, he left.  He walked back to his tent when he saw one boy around 14 eating. The boy ate his rations oblivious of the murderous intent of the giant watching him. It was only when the boy heard an evil chuckle did he look up and see Mike scowling at him. Mike reached down and snatched the boy from his seat. The boy was too frightened to move or say anything. “What is your name?” Mike asked. “Matt sir” the frightened boy answered. “No your name is Bradley now” Mike said. The frightened boy decided to play along. “Yes sir. Sorry sir my name is Bradley” he said. “Bradley is the name of my daughter’s boyfriend and they thought of her marrying your kind pisses me off!” Mike yelled. “Y-yes sir” the boy shouted. “I know that stress is bad for someone my age and you’re gonna help me with that with some role-play” Mike said gently squeezing him. “ACK! Role-play?” the boy asked. “Yes pretend to be Bradley or else” Mike said. The boy caught on to what he was asking. “I’m sorry for wanting to marry the princess” the boy said frightened. “You’re damn right you’re sorry!” Mike yelled.  Mike really pretended that the innocent teen was Bradley. Mike wanted to humiliate him. He began ripping his uniform off, leaving him naked in his palm. “Please sir I’m sorry! Don’t hurt me!” he yelled. “What does my child see in something so puny? Like this can satisfy her” Mike said stroking the teen’s tiny dick. The boy shuddered in his grip. “Look at you. You teen’s get turned on by anybody touching your puny cock. I know your kind. You would fuck any girl who showed you some pussy” Mike said still stroking. It was then that the boy came on his finger. “Useless shit. Came by just that.  You’re not gonna marry my daughter and cheat on her later. Oh no, not you. Say goodbye Bradley” Mike said lowering the boy into his mouth. “I’M MATT! I’M MATT!” the boy screamed until his screams were cut off by Mike closing his mouth. A slight muffled sound could be heard from his mouth until Mike began to chew. The sounds turned to shrill shrieks until a quick silence. Now only the sounds of crunching bones were heard. Mike swallowed his remains and wiped the trickle of blood from his lips. “I feel better already. Best therapy I ever had. Now if I could do it to the real Bradley. Of course if I did, Rachel wouldn’t speak to me again” Mike said waking to his tent. “You look relaxed. Have fun?” Carol asked. “You have no idea” Mike said smiling.

The day that everything changed had arrived. Mike and Carol was only a day away from the capital. The halted their forces when they saw the opposing Colonia army standing by waiting to attack. “Status report” Mike asked his generals. “All regiments standing by. The bombs are in the rear of our formation for protection. Just give us the word to attack” the general answered.  “The word is given general. All forward troops are to march in formation with tank battalion 1 through 7” Mike ordered. “Secondary troops are to advance with me with tank battalions 8 through 15” Carol ordered. With their orders the troops advanced. Seeing them move, the Colonial general ordered his tank battalions to advance with his troops but called in artillery support. As Colonia fired their shells, killing countless soldiers, Mike was watching their positions. He was ready for the artillery this time. Their puffs of smoke and echoing shots gave their position away. “Fire on these coordinates” he ordered. The Empire’s guns fired at their targets. The Colonia’s gunnery troops first knew something was wrong when they heard a whistling sound. Before they could react, explosions erupted around them. The blasts blew the defenseless soldiers apart and any who were nearby who survived saw their comrades remains come down out of the sky like confetti.  “Move the guns! Switch to rotation alpha!” the general ordered on the radio. The guns stopped and the crews relocated as planned. As the artillery on both sides played tag, the tanks tried to flank each other to expose the weakness in their aromrs. Due to the near same design, each side knew the weak points of the others. But Colonia had one advantage. By a stroke of fate, Colonia had developed a weapon breakthrough of their own. HEAT rounds. These were designed to penetrate very thick armor. And since it was developed in Colonia, Mike and Carol’s spy couldn’t steal the plans for it. Colonia fired these rounds destroying tanks right and left. When they ran out they tag teamed any tank that dared expose their rear. They tanks were doing quite well but with only 22 tanks vs. 109 Empire tanks, it was obvious who would win. It was the same for the regular troops. They were evenly matched in terms of weaponry but the Empire’s troops outnumbered Colonia’s by 3 to 1.  For the better part of the day all the way to the late afternoon, the battle was offensive and counter offensive.  Colonia would fight and fall back only to rally again and push forward. But each push was stopped short by a resurge of the Empire’s numbers.

“How goes the battle?” the President asked on the radio. “Not well. We have done considerable damage to their troops. We’ve destroyed about 37 of their tanks, 7 artillery guns, and killed about 51,000 troops. On the other hand we’ve lost all 22 tanks, 5 artillery guns, and 81,267 troops. We might have to pull back to the city” Nick said observing the battle from the rear. “Understood. We’ll have our artillery guns and planes cover your withdrawal” the President said. Nick and the President hadn’t sent the planes for a reason. They were too valuable to gamble on a pitched battle where anti-aircraft guns could pick them off. They planned to use them to support the troops that were away from any tanks or suspicious guns. It turned out, Nick was right. As Nick’s troops pulled back, Colonia planes strafed the pursuing troops and dropped bombs on the tanks.  Scores of soldiers were raked by .50 caliber machinegun fire. And more tanks exploded when hit by incendiary bombs and rockets. Nick watched the aircraft zoom up and dive on them until the Empire soldiers pulled back their pursuit. “Okay good now fall back. Don’t pursue” Nick ordered on the radio. Out of the 8 planes that came to help, only 7 obeyed the order. One hot-blooded top gun decided to keep attacking the tanks. He followed the regiments as Nick watched through his binoculars. His fears were confirmed when he saw rapid-fire orange flashes come from the hillside. The plane belched smoke, rolled over and slammed into the ground, exploding. “That was what I was afraid of” Nick said lowering his binoculars.

As Nick wondered how he was going to survive the day, Mike was talking to Carol over the radio. “How goes it on your end?” Mike asked. “Excellent. Every tactic is useless my army. They try to resist and die like vermin. Wait…hold on a minute. 96th…WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DESTROY THAT MACHINE GUN NEST! Sorry dear. These incompetents can’t do shit without somebody to tell them to. What about you?” she asked. “They tried to send planes against us but were met with AA fire. Admit it. I called it” Mike said. “Yeah you called it” Carol answered. “Now we need to meet…fucks’ that sound?” Mike asked. “What sound?” Carol asked. “It almost sounds like…”

The sound Mike was hearing was music. “There they are. TURN IT UP!” Chris shouted. Chis had, as a typical teen, to blast music to heighten the mood. His excuse was it was a tactic used my armies over the centuries. Scotts used bagpipes and Americans used rock. Chris had chosen…”All Along the Watchtower”

“Here we are to save the day!” Chris shouted. His troops fanned out to fight the Empire and help the retreating Colonials. Chris’ sibling each had a battalion to command (except Ty, Ali and Silas of course). Seeing them, Nick shouted to halt the retreat and charge the Empire.  The Empire’s troops were caught off guard not just by the enemy attacking from two sides but hearing Jimi Hendrix for the first time. The explosions from tank shells, falling bombs from Arcadia’s planes, gunfire and rock and roll deafened the freighted troops. They were forced to retreat. “We got them on the run! Keep going!” Chris ordered. Nick quickly met up with his son. “Jimi son?” Nick asked smiling. “I figured why the hell not?” Chris said tears in his eyes hugging his dad. “I missed you too” Nick said hugging his son tightly. “We need to keep it up. We can’t’ let them get away or this nightmare might return” Nick said. “I know dad. We need to split up” Chris said. Taking the breathing room Chris bought, Nick used it to plan their next attack. They agreed to spit the forces evenly and pursue the Empire which had now broken ranks completely. “Alright! Let’s get ‘em” Nick shouted.  As father and son went back to the troops to give orders, Mike and Carol were busy trying to salvage their army.

“FUCK! I didn’t expect Arcadia to show up this quickly!” Mike shouted. Mike thought about what he could do. “Carol where is the bomb now?” he asked. “With the 108th in the valley” she answered. “Good. Is Rachel still there?” he asked. “No she radioed me that she’s with the 92nd destroying artillery emplacements” she answered. “Carol that’s dangerous!” Mike said. “Don’t worry Mike. She has her special flak jacket on and her size gives her a speed advantage. She’s moving too fast to be targeted” Carol said. “Wow good plan” Mike said surprised. “It’s her idea actually. We got a smart daughter don’t we” Carol said proudly. “Yep. Keep retreating I have a plan that will turn this around” Mike said. Mike went one of his generals. “Order the 101st to the 107th to advance near the enemy constantly firing. Make sure they don’t hold back any firepower. After that have them steady retreat to the valley to the 108th for support” he ordered. The general left to issue the orders. “Now Arcadia just has to take the bait. If only half of them do. I’ll wipe them out and kill that worthless Bradley in one fell swoop” Mike said evilly.

The regiments did as they were ordered. Chris saw them attack and he had his troop’s fire back. His tanks and aircraft mowed them down until they began to retreat. “Keep it up they’re falling back!” he shouted. Chris’ troops were in hot pursuit and followed them to the valley 6 miles away. It took them just over an hour to pin them in the valley. Now he just had to wipe them out.

Nick on the other hand and closed the distance between him and his father’s troops. He was bolstered by his Colonia’s troops and Arcadia’s troops who were being led by 15 year old Lydia. “You ready sweetie?” Nick asked. “Ready dad” Lydia answered. “Just be careful. Your grandpa is crazy, not stupid” Nick said worried about his 3 inch daughter. Unlike Chris, Lydia could easily be killed in the battle and like a loving dad; Nick was frightened of losing her. The father and daughter team marched the troops and tanks on his location. When the planes he sent for recon didn’t return, he knew that he AA was protecting his father. His theory was confirmed when he saw his nearly 50 year old dad advancing on the front row of Arcadian troops. “Fire, Fire dammit!” Nick ordered. Tanks fired on the Empires troops and soldiers while the soldiers fought each other. Now and then an Arcadian soldier fired on Mike but his flak jacket easily shrugged off the bullets. The tanks were occupied with combat from the Empire tanks. The battleground had de-evolved into chaos. It was just a mosh pit of death, gunfire, and explosions. In the confusion, Nick and Mike’s eyes locked on to each other. Mike was the first to charge. Nick met it with a charge of his own. All the pent up hatred of each other over the last 16 years exploded as they tackled each other.  Mike bear-hugged his son trying to injure his back. Nick took his elbow and rammed it in his father’s back as hard as he could. It hurt enough that Mike broke the hug. “You got better boy” Mike said stretching the hurt back muscle. “I’m not a boy dad. I’M A MAN!” Nick shouted punching his dad in the face. Mike just grinned and punched his son in the nose. Nick felt blood running down his face and wiped with his sleeve. “Oohh…did that hurt?” Mike said taunting him. “As a wise man once said. One shall stand. One shall fall” Nick said finishing wiping the blood from his face. “You will fall due to your weakness!” Mike said punching Nick in the stomach. Nick gritted his teeth. “IT IS NOT WEAKNESS TO WISH FOR PEACE! “ Nick shouted punching his father in the face and knocking a tooth out. “You are weak and I’ll prove it” Mike said spitting blood. Mike reached down into the crowd and picked out one soldier dressed differently. He figured it was a commander. “Let me go!” the soldier shouted. Mike ripped off its clothes and discovered that the soldier was a girl. “Oh bonus!” Mike said grinning. To his horror, Nick saw it was Lydia. Mike tossed her into his sore mouth and sloshed her around. Lydia panicked in his mouth. She tried to fight her way out even kicking a lose tooth with her bare feet. “DADDY SAVE ME!” she cried inside me. “Dad don’t…please. Don’t do it. SHE’S YOUR….” Too late. Mike swallowed with an exaggerated gulp. “Not bad, a little salty from all that sweat and blood but delicious nonetheless” Mike said smacking his lips. “YOU SON OF A BITCH!” Nick said screaming, tackling his father. “See, look how you fret over these creatures” Mike said grinning. “SHE WAS YOUR FUCKING GRANDDAUGHTER!”  Nick shouted trying to choke his father. Mike’s smile melted off his face. He had to use all his strength to push his vengeful son off of him. “G-granddaughter? YOU LIE!” Mike shouted. “I’m not lying” Nick said with tear s in his eyes. The sound of crying was coming from the ground. He looked down to see his tiny son Ean. He had joined his sister in the fight and had just now seen her devoured. “Come here Ean” Nick said putting his hand on the ground. Ean stepped into his palm still crying. Nick gently picked him up to eye level. “Look closer dad. See anything similar” Nick said. Mike got closer and looked at the 3 inch 14 year old boy. “His eyes, he has my eyes…” Mike said stumbling back. “That’s right, dad we can get them pregnant. Not just that but you’re a granddad not just to Chris but a bunch others. Well minus one granddaughter thanks to you” Nick said through gritted teeth. Mike’s mind was reeling. The thought of eating his granddaughter made him sick to his stomach. “Not my fault. Not my fault! If you just surrendered!” Mike said punching his son in blind insanity sending Ean to the ground bruised by the fall but alive... Nick had had it with his father’s actions. He murdered his child and he wanted him to feel pain. Nick took off his helmet and struck his father across the face with it. Mike was thrown off his feet by the blow and landed on the ground. An intense burst of pain and then numbness crept over his body. Mike tried to get up but his legs wouldn’t move. Nick saw he couldn’t move and noticed a pool of blood forming underneath him. Nick bent down and lifted his father to side. Nick saw what had happened. Mike had fallen on a piece of destroyed armor and it had pierced his spinal cord. Mike was paralyzed from the waist down. “You think you won don’t you?” Mike said pulling a switch from his pocket. “With one push, half your army is ashes literally” Mike said grinning. “What? You don’t mean…” Nick said eyes wide. “Right son, nuclear fuckin’ weapons. Say goodbye to your victory” Mike said flipping the trigger guard.

They say when people are hopped up on Adrenaline; we can think and move faster. In Nick’s case, this was true.  The riddle of the giant probe finally made sense. He finally knew what the 5 light meant. The second light lit when they introduced repeating rifles. The third light was when they got tanks; the fourth light was for planes. The lights were no countdown. It was an indicator of how advanced a civilization was. Nick knew that a good indicator of a civilizations technology also determined know many resources it had. If you were invading, you wanted the place to worth the trouble and rich natural resources was always a good reason. “Oh my god. It’s not a friendship probe. It’s a recon probe for an invasion! DAD NO!” Nick shouted. Mike pressed the switch laughing maniacally … 

45 minutes ago…

Rachel had quickly run to the valley when she heard of the 108th coming under fire. She had finished killing the last artillery squad she came across when she got the word. “Princess, you told me if any news about the 108th came out. They are under fire right now. Rachel was busy eating a young man who was the gunnery sergeant for the enemy gun. Rachel put her hand up for a second. “OH GOD HELP ME!” the man shouted as she slurped him into her mouth and swallowed. “Sorry, I got hungry. What is it?” she asked. They have engaged the enemy in the valley 2 miles away. “Oh god Bradley!” Rachel shouted.  Rachel turned to run and felt something sting her ankle. She looked down to see a survivor. She was injured from a previous gunshot and was bleeding out on the ground.  “Die…” the 17 year old girl croaked out. “You first. Smell my feet bitch” Rachel said sliding out of her sandals and slamming her sweaty foot on her. The crunch of teenage bones confirmed to Rachel that the soldier was dead. Wiping her bloody sole in the grass and putting her sandal back on, Rachel ran full stride to the valley.

5 minutes ago…

She got there in just 40 minutes. If she was in gym class her coach would be proud. Love can be a powerful motivator. As she saw the battle, she noticed a boy around her age and height leading the fight. Her eyes went wide realizing it was her nephew Chris. She was confused on how she felt. She knew he was the enemy but seeing a cute boy her size made her like him.  She wanted to meet him. “I order you to stop at once!” she shouted to her troops. Confused but not wanting to disobey, stopped firing. Chris seeing this ordered a ceasefire. “You want to surrender?” he asked. Taken aback by a cute girl his age and size, he felt himself get hard looking at her cleavage through her uniform. “I propose a truce. You’re Chris right?” she asked. “Yeah you must be Rachel. What kind of truce?” he asked. “My parents want to conquer your people but I don’t. I’m not bloodthirsty like them. I only eat the bad people” she said. “So do I! I only ate those girls because they wanted to hurt people I like!” Chris said thinking Rachel would understand. “We don’t have to fight. We could unite the people and there would be no more war. They keep their countries and government but we control them” Rachel proposed. Chris thought about this. No war sounded great but could he trust her? “No slaves? No eating innocent people?’” he asked. Rachel smiled. Her plan was working. She could control the world through Chris. She’d have to give up the rape sessions and random eating but queen of the world sounded good too. “Deal” she said. “Good we need to tell dad” Chris said. “We can stop fighting? All right Rachel!” Bradley shouted.  Just as he did, a bright flash went off and like that they were gone, vaporized by her cruel, insane father.

Now…

Nick saw the flash, and a second or two later the growing mushroom cloud. “You have no idea what you just did” Nick said to his dad. “I just ended this war is what I did” Mike said smiling. “Enjoy your victory as a cripple. At least these creatures as you call them can walk” Nick said walking away. Mike’s smile for the second time melted away. Mike didn’t want to live as a cripple. The object of ridicule for people he considered inferior. “Want to know something? Remember that girl you liked? Carrie I think her name was. I ate her after you turned traitor. Bitch gave me gas though. Think about that when you mother and sister nuke Arcadia a kill anyone you ever loved. Oh don’t worry about Chris. He won’t die. We need him so Rachel can rape him and give us another heir to our lineage” Mike said laughing. He hoped Nick would kill him and spare him a life of misery. Nick just clenched his fist and turned his gaze to him. “I’m not going to kill you dad but doesn’t mean I will save you either” Nick said smiling. “What are you smiling about?” Mike asked. Mike’s answer came when he saw movement on his chest. What he saw was a female soldier carrying an RPG. “Remember me?” she asked. Mike tried to grab her but his arms were too short. He tried to move but couldn’t. “I remember you. You came to my town 16 years ago asking for people to eat. My mother thinking you would help the people selflessly gave her life to help you. The thanks she got were you telling her she tasted like poverty! I lost my mother for nothing! I swore you would pay that day. I was only 7 but I swore I would kill you one day. I ran off to Colonia to join the military. When you invaded, I saw my day had finally come!  DIE MOTHERFUCKER!” she shouted firing the RPG. The rocket only took a second to strike Mike. When the smoke cleared, Mike was barely alive; his helmet took the brunt of the hit. The hit was enough though. The kinetic impact snapped his neck so now Mike was completely paralyzed. What’s more his nose was broken and without being able to stand, he was choking on his own blood. Mike’s last moments was thinking what if he had never seen that commercial for “Dimensional Getaways”.  The girl seeing her enemy dead collapsed on his dead chest and cried. Cried like she did when she was 7 years old.

Nick ran to a transport and ordered them to drive to Colonia. He had to see what the probe was doing. A few hours later, he arrived at Steel Mountain. Nick ran to the probe’s screen and saw it ominously said “Resource scan complete. Technology scan complete. Biographic data scan complete. Acquiring dimensional coordinates 96%” Nick looked at the lights. All five were lit. “I knew it. Oh god I knew it” he said. With fevered eyes he saw it hit 100%. He looked around nothing happened. “Whew thank god” Nick said relieved. He walked down the mountain and radioed his son. He tried several time but no response. “Jesus no…OH GOD!!! AHHHGH!” Nick screamed crying and collapsing on the floor. As if fate was waiting for his cry, a huge massive portal opened near Stone Mountain. Nick head the sonic boom of air from the portal and looked at its source. What he saw was three massive people easily 200 feet tall (to him) step out of it.  A woman around 19 who was accompanied by two men around 22 and 23 stood before him. “Where is the probe?” the female asked. “Over here commander” one man answered. They stood over the probe. “Download the intel” she ordered. The man pulled out a holographic PDA and began accessing its data. “Download complete” he said a minute later. “Hmmm…commander the probe indicates that this planet is poor in resources and the only life here is minuscule” he said. “How is it then they advanced to the nuclear age?” she asked. “Unknown” he answered. “Where are the people of this world?” she asked. “It seems by your feet” he answered. The giantess bent down and could see people the size of ants gathering near her and Nick. “One is bigger than the other” she said. The man pointed his PDA at Nick who was still in shock. “Scan complete. His quantum signature is different from the others. He might not be from here” he said. The woman bent down and seized Nick between her fingers. “How did you get here?” she asked coldly.  Nick knew he could never tell her how he got here. “Fuck you, I’ll never tell you anything!” Nick said defiantly. Nick didn’t care if he died anymore. Two of his kids were dead and the loss was too much for him. “Commander if I may, I have detected a strange tech signature on the other side of this continent. Tech readings are 800 times more advanced than anything else” he said.

The woman smiled at Nick. “Is this creature poisonous?” she asked. “No ma’am” the other solder answered. Hearing this she raised Nick over her mouth and dropped him in.  Nick fell into her humid mouth and slid to the back of her throat. The last thing he thought of was the day his family went to the airport. The last day his family was whole. He smiled at the memory as she swallowed.  The woman traced the bulge down her throat and felt him enter her stomach. “Not too bad” the woman said remembering Nick’s taste. She looked around and saw that the bug people (as she called them) had begun to open fire. Their weapons were so puny that it didn’t even trigger her shields that were installed in their uniforms. She grabbed a handful of them (about 200 in all) and dumped them into her mouth. She frowned not being able to taste them and swallowed. Nick who barely clung to life was rained on my Colonia militia. “Let’s go” she commanded. The solders marched out of the city crushing people under their feet.  They passed the school and saw tanks guarding it. They fired on the intruders. Their shells impacted the shields covering them detonating harmlessly. The soldiers just kicked the matchbox sized tanks into the school destroying them.  The school was on fire now and the kids who were taking cover evacuated the building. The woman saw them flee and scooped them all up in her hands. She didn’t know how many she had but guessed to over 500. The children cried seeing the impossibly huge eyes looking at them. Without warning, she dumped them into her mouth and began chewing. She smiled at the flavor. Each child exploding under her molars gave her a flavor. “Seems you have to eat a lot to get a flavor from them” she thought. The soldiers cringed some seeing the bloody drool from her mouth. They knew their commander had a cruel streak but not like this. “Glad she’s on our side” one soldier said.  The children Nick said he would protect were eaten like they were crumbs.  They met little resistance from that point. Many fled at their mountainous sight. As they strode through the battlefield, Carol wondered why she could call Mike or Rachel. Then she saw the giants. She figured they had something to do with it. “Fire all guns! FIRE EVERYTHING!” SHE YELLED. Every artillery gun and tank fired on the giants. As before their shields absorbed the damage. In no time they were on top of her. “Another one like the male in the city” the soldier said picking her up. “She looks like their leader. Take off her clothes and see if she has any marking describing her origin.” the woman said. Carol was stripped nude and when they say on tattoos or barcodes, she ordered her disposal. “As you wish commander” the soldier said tossing Carol into his mouth and swallowing her. Carol landed in a pool of acid and desperately pounded the stomach walls trying to find a way to survive. Her last thoughts were that she would die like so many she condemned to death. With one final scream she collapsed due to the toxic fumes and CO2.

They crossed the continent and got to Arcadia with frightening speed. Due to their size they got there in just 2 days. “Probe detected 1200 meters south” one soldier said. As soon as they stepped over the walls they were met with gunfire and rockets. Nothing could hurt them it seems. They callously crushed any opposition. Nicks kids died very quickly under their feet since they were at the forefront of the militia. Amy could only watch as the city died with each stomp. She huddled in the castle wishing Nick and Chris was with her. “I don’t want to die alone” she said crying in the darkness.  She listened to the booms of their steps receding away. As the giants walked through the city, they ate thousands. They were hungry from two day s of walking. The population that took generations to grow was decimated in just 10 minutes.

They reached the temple that housed the probe. “Access the device” she ordered. The solder pointed his PDA at the probe and waited. “Download complete. We have the dimensional coordinates. This probe indicates good resources on this world call Earth” he told the woman. “Excellent. Send the coordinates to HQ. Tell them to send out troops” she said. The soldier typed on his PDA. “Message received” he said. “Good. Now let’s join our troops. Prepare for transport” she said. A sonic boom echoed through the depopulated city as a portal opened to Earth. The three invaders stepped through and left leaving the world in ruins.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Well Mike's family vacation is over but not the saga. The fight for Earth will begin in a new story coming soon titled "Invasion" Look for it!