- Text Size +

 

 

Over the past 6 months, Mike and Carol were busy with the plans to launch a final decisive campaign against Arcadia.  Their spy had done his job well. He was back within two months with the necessary plans and instructions for enriching the uranium (the yellow rocks as the natives called it) and for building a crude atom bomb.  Carol had convicted prisoners and Showan slaves mine the radioactive ore. When they died from exposure, more took their place. After a month, they had mined about 10 pounds of the element. Not bad considering that most of it came out as pebbles. Carol shipped the uranium back to Showa, specifically to their coastal city where they used the sea water to enrich it. 

“This will break the stalemate we had won’t it?” Carol asked Mike. “This stalemate, this cold war was over the second we got the materials to build nukes” Mike said grinning.  As Mike and Carol got older, they got more insane. They had no problems nuking people or their children for that matter. Not once did they consider their kids or grandchild may be vaporized by their WMD.  As the Empire geared up for their invasion, Arcadia had plans of their own.

Nick had chosen to leave Arcadia in Chris’ hands as he went to visit Colonia. Over the 15 years they had been allies; only in the last 5 years did Arcadia share their full inventory of their weapons and technology. Before it was one large invention every year.  They marveled at tanks in the 6th year. They marveled at planes in the 9th year.  In the 10th year, Nick and Amy showed them the latest innovation, radio. It was like magic to them. Talking to someone in Arcadia hundreds of miles away like they were in the room with them. The president was so pleased with the influx of technology that he ratified a military alliance with Arcadia. Now they weren’t just financial allies but militarily ones as well. Nick arrived at Colonia as was received like he was a rock star. Thousands crowded the street to see this now 30 year old giant. Nick waved and blew kisses at the throngs of girls waving at him and some who decided it would be fun to flash him their tiny boobs. He had arrived at the presidential building at sat down to talk to the President. “So how was your trip?” the President asked. “Long and tiring” Nick answered. “Heh…don’t worry. I have food and drink already prepared for you. Rest. We can talk about the affairs of state later. How is your son?” he asked. “Occupied. He found out he’s going to be a father just before I left last month. My son can be oblivious to some things. The girl was already 8 months pregnant. Guess he needs glasses” Nick answered. “He got a girl pregnant? Really at his age?” The man asked. “Yeah, he's like his father. In more ways than one it seems. He got his girlfriend pregnant. His girlfriend is someone of your size” Nick told him. “You’re kidding! You can get us pregnant? How is that possible seeing how your organ is more massive than our whole bodies?” he asked surprised. “Well I assume that your DNA is close to ours. Add enough sperm and well…” Nick said. “DNA?” the man asked. “Oh yeah don’t’ worry about that part. I’ll explain that some other time” Nick said realizing that bit of science is still too advanced.  “Your kind still amazes me. Here let’s eat” the man said calling in servants to serve the food. The two leaders ate and told stories of their families and countries.  More than once there was an awkward silence when it came to Mike and Carol. “When do you expect them to attack again?” the President asked. “Soon probably. My spy planes picked up unusual activity near the desert. I don’t want to march my troops over there in case it’s a ruse to lure them away from the city” Nick answered. “Well if they do Colonia will stand with Arcadia” the man said raising his glass for a toast. Nick mirrored it by raising his barrel of wine and drank.

Later that evening, Nick stumbled to his large bed drunk. He lay on his bed took off his clothes and passed out. During the night, Nick felt something on his body. He was still hung over and thought it was some nice dream. “Here he is. He mentioned that his son got one of our kind pregnant” one girl whispered. “To bear the child of someone so big and powerful. God it turns me on” another girl said in the darkness. Two servant girls who worked in the building had eavesdropped on Nick and the President’s conversation. They wanted to know how big this giant really was. They figured that if he got drunk enough, they could have some fun with him. As they carefully climbed his body, Nick moaned in his sleep. “That tickles Amy...” he said.  They found his cock when they climbed under the covers. “Oh god it’s big” one girl said. “Wait till we rub this thing” the other girl said lustfully. The two girls began to rub their bodies up and down his shaft. They could feel it stiffen. “Oh shit it’s getting bigger!” one girl said. “I’m getting on!” her friend said. “Wait what about me?” the girl asked. “Rub him till he cums then you can be next” she whispered. As her friend rubbed her naked body on his shaft, her friend rode his cockhead. She locked her ankles around his shaft and rode it like it was a bronco. “Amy that feels so good” Nick moaned. “Oh yeah it feels so good! His piss slit keeps rubbing my pussy!” the girl said raping Nick. This went on for the next few minutes. One riding his cock while the other rubbed her tits and licked his shaft.  “Amy I gonna cum…” Nick moaned in his sleep. Nick’s dick throbbed and blasted its load into the girl riding it. She flew off it like she was jet propelled. She landed on his leg panting. “Oh god are you okay?! Jesus look at your stomach!” her friend asked. The girl looked at her stomach. It was slightly swollen. When she pushed on it, a burst of cum shot out of her cunt. “All of that was in you?!” her friend said. “If this doesn’t get me pregnant nothing will” the girl said to her friend. The girl looked at her friend who was picking herself up from the pool of cum she was sitting in. “Now my turn” the other girl said. The girl kissed and rubbed Nick’s cock trying to awaken it again. But as much as she did nothing happened. “Shit he won’t get hard” the girl cursed. “He might need time. Some men do” her cum filled friend said. For the next hour the girl rubbed his cock. She was only 22 years old but her friends and older sister was already starting a family. She wanted a baby and why not with the most powerful man in the world? “Phew, nothing, no wood at all. Not even oak. I give up” the girl said out of breath. “Easy for you to say. You got your rocks off. I’m still horny” her friend said. “Look I’m tired and people will start waking up soon. Just give up. I’m going to get some sleep before my shift” the girl answered.  “Fine” her friend said rolling her eyes.

The girl let go of his cock. “If can’t get off by his cock then maybe by his mouth” the lewd girl said. She climbed up his body and approached his face. Nick’s mouth hung open slightly snoring. The girl lowered her crotch over his mouth where Nick instinctively sucked on it. The girl moaned grinding her pussy on the tip of his tongue while holding his nose for support. “Oh yes! Suck me! Suck my tiny pussy!” she moaned. Nick could taste her in his sleep. He was dreaming that he was eating ice cream.  Nick picked up the pace and sucked on her hard. She stiffened and came, flooding his mouth with her juices. Nick needing to swallow opened his mouth more. When he did, she slipped in. Amazingly, Nick was still asleep. She fell in straddling his tongue.  “Oh god not here! Please don’t’ swallow me!” the girl screamed. Nick couldn’t hear her but he could taste her. Her juices were still on her pussy and her legs but he could also taste her salty sweat. The girl tried to climb out but it was too slick. Her hands couldn’t reach his lips or teeth and her bare feet just slipped on his tongue. Then the inevitable happened. Nick needed to swallow the saliva the girl was working up in his mouth. He shifted his head and the last bit of leverage the girl had disappeared. “Oh god NOOO!” the girl yelled as she fell backwards into his throat. Nick swallowed her instinctively and she was pushed down into his stomach where she landed with a splash. Nick belched and rolled over in his sleep. “LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! PLEASE I JUST WANTED A BABY! I DON’T WANT TO DIE!” she screamed pounding his stomach walls. Nick just slept through the death throes of the girl.

Nick woke up late in the morning. He was hung over as shit. Colonia wine was some powerful shit it seemed.  He got dressed and walked to the President’s office. He wondered why he wasn’t as hungry as usual in the morning. “Must be from the wine” he told himself. “Morning Nick!” the man said to him. “Morning Prez. What’s on the agenda today?” Nick asked. “We need to go over some troop assessments and combat plans. After that an inspection of the weapon factories. When that’s out of the way, we can tour the city” the President said. “Alright let’s get started” Nick said to him. The rest of the morning and well into the afternoon, they went over possible invasion scenarios, troop placements, tank assignments, and aircraft patrol routes. “Well that takes care of the military. Now for our city” the man told Nick.  Nick had visited Arcadia before but his movements were restricted for two reasons. One, some were still favoring isolationism and the other sometimes Mike and Carol were there. They carefully arranged for them not to meet in fear a fight might damage the city. Today though was a different story. The treaty had silenced naysayers and there were no Estanians here. They walked through the city as the President pointed out important buildings and monuments.  As they walked down one street, they came across an elementary school.  The kids were playing outside. “Look it’s the giant from Arcadia!” the kids shouted. “Hey kids!” Nick said waving. “Are you strong?” one boy asked. Nick got on his knees and gently picked the 7 year old boy up and placed him on his palm. “Strong enough to pick up a big boy like you” Nick said grinning.  The boy stared in amazement at Nick’s huge face. Nick put his hand back down and let the boy walk off his palm. “Is it true that the giants from Estania want to eat us?” one girl asked. Nick looked at the President. “We tell them that so they will grow up hating the Empire and want to join the military” he said.  Nick didn’t believe in propaganda but didn’t want to question in new ally. “Yes it’s true” Nick said quietly. “Why?” the girl asked innocently. “Because they’re mean and they like to eat tasty kids the most. Are you tasty? You look like a tasty morsel.  Now be good and go back to class or I’ll eat ya RAWL RAWL!” Nick said taking imaginary bites at the girl.  “EEEK!” The girl said running back to class giggling. “Nice kids aren’t they?” the President asked. “Yeah and nothing is going to hurt them. I swear it” Nick said looking at the 3 inch leader.

The final leg of the tour took them near “Steel Mountain”.  Nick looked at the huge circular shaped rock. “Odd shape for a mountain” he thought. There in the sun he saw a strange glint off of it. “Why do you call it Steel Mountain?” Nick asked. “Because it is made of steel. Under the rock, there’s steel. We don’t know how it’s possible since steel isn’t made naturally. It’s been here since the country’s founding over 300 years ago.” The President told him. “Can I get closer?” Nick asked. “Sure” he answered. Nick climbed closer to the mountain.  He felt around it and taking his trusty dagger, began chipping rock and dirt off of it. Sure enough there was steel underneath.  As he chipped away some more he saw what looked like welding. “What the fuck is this?” he asked himself. Nick could tell it was manmade, but by who? The President watched Nick with curiosity. They had tried to chip away the rock before but after a while the rock seemed too thick. But not for Nick, his strength was breaking the rock easy. After an hour of chipping away, he uncovered something strange. An artificial light glowed from between the crevices of centuries old grime and dirt. He carefully whipped away the dirt and like a small avalanche, the rest of the dirt and rock fell away from the light source.

Nick stared in amazement. A screen, a huge 40 ft. (to Nick) screen was lit with a map of the world.  It was similar to the probe’s LED screen in Arcadia. A frightening idea popped in Nick’s head. What if this was a dimensional probe too? Who could have constructed something so huge? Nick looked up and followed the rocky sphere. It extended 300 ft. up so it must have been like 2 miles tall to the Colonials. “No wonder they consider this a mountain” Nick said shuddering. Nick quickly asked the President what he knew of the mountain. The man answered as best as he could wondering what frightened the giant so much. He could only tell him what he said earlier but he did say something odd.

“What lights?” Nick asked. “Well there are four lights on the northern side” the man answered.  Nick went the northern side and there were indeed 4 green lights with what looked like a blank one next to it. “5 lights? What could it mean?” Nick wondered. “Once upon a time there was only one light” the President said breaking Nick’s train of thought. “One? When was this?” Nick asked. “Oh long ago since we first came here. Only recently have the other three lit up” the man answered. “When did they start lighting up?” Nick asked. “The second one was about 16 years ago. The third was a year after that and the fourth was around 3 years ago” the man said. “4 out of 5 lights. Is it a countdown to a bomb or some kind of memory indicator?” Nick wondered. Nick studied the probe further until it got dark. He returned to the Presidential residence wondering what the device’s purpose was. “A friendship probe? If so, why won’t display something other than a map?” Nick wondered as he fell asleep.

As Nick was busy in Colonia, Mike was about to test his new bomb. He chose the Great Desert so no Arcadian eyes could see what they were doing. It took him 3 months to build 3 atom bombs from the small amount of uranium he obtained. He was ready to see if his project would pay off. Under orders, they buried the bomb underground under hundreds of feet of sand and dirt.  “Let’s light this firework. 5-4-3-2-1 NOW!” Mike shouted. The engineer pushed the button and immediately the ground swelled and a blast of dirt rocketed into the air.  Not big but the blast was cushioned by the sand. Since it was sand that was moved by the blast, the concussion traveled much further than normal. A small earthquake was felt at the early warning post near the Arcadian border. Mike feel to the ground and watched as it rained rock, glass, and sand. “A few kilotons. About ¼ a Hiroshima” Mike said to himself.  “Now we have Arcadia by the balls, but first Colonia” Mike muttered to himself. Mike returned to Showa and told Carol the news. “So when do we leave for Arcadia?” she asked. “We’re not going to Arcadia. We’re going to Colonia” he told her. “Why the fuck for?” Carol said confused. “They are a softer target and by conquering them we gain the populace to draft into our army. By that point, no force on this miserable planet can stop us” Mike told her. Carol nodded at the idea. “No games, no surprises, no backup, and no retreat. That’s how we play it” Mike told her. “And the bomb?” she asked. “I figure using it on the cities. Losing those will put the nations in chaos and easy prey for us” Mike told her. Carol touched Mike’s face and kissed him. “Hearing about conquest make me hot baby. Bomb the vermin and the survivors are our food or prey. Yeah I like this more and more” Carol moaned. “I’m surprised you’re not worried about the kids” Mike said. “They made their choice long ago, besides our little princess Rachel will be our legacy” Carol said kissing Mike again. Mike smiled at the ruthlessness of his wife and guided her to his bed.

Two weeks had passed since the discovery and Nick was still in Colonia examining the probe. He tried to cut a way into the steel hull but it was too thick. Nick sat down to rest and decided to call his son on the radio. He adjusted the HAM radio to Arcadia’s frequency and called. “Chris are you there?” he asked. A few minutes of silence passed. “Yeah dad I’m here” Chris said. “How is everyone?” he asked. “Mom’s okay but she misses you. Cynthia is kinda moody saying she was fat” Chris said annoyed. “That’s what all pregnant girls say” Nick said laughing. “How’s Arcadia?” he asked.  “It’s okay. We had a storm blow through and it flooded some homes. I got the disaster shelters up and running” Chris said. “Great son! See I knew you had it in you” Nick said beaming. “Yeah but it gets tiring looking after so many people. Mom helps but she acts like she doesn’t want to be bothered with this stuff. She just ‘wants to be worshipped” Chris said to him.  “Well son as you get older you’ll notice the woman in your life will start to worry about her looks more so I can see why she wants the adoration” Nick said. “If you say so” Chris said. “Anything else? Anything unusual?” Nick asked. “Well there was an earthquake near the desert” Chris said. “An earthquake? Well I don’t see how the Empire is responsible for that. Okay kiddo talk to you later” Nick said shutting off the radio. Nick sat thinking if he can’t get into the probe then maybe he can hack it.

As Nick was thinking on how to access the drive, Mike and Rachel were preparing to leave Showa. “Rachel, you ready?” Mike asked. “Yeah dad but why do I have to go?” Rachel asked. “You mother has to command the bulk of the Showan forces and you need the experience. Now we’ve taught you how to fight and command squads since you were 7 years old. It’s time you show me what you’re capable of” Mike said.

 It was true that Rachel was taught how to command troops beginning at age 7. Instead of kids her age playing with dolls, she had real people to play with. She told them how to march and line up on command in her room.  The squads that trained with her were called the “doll brigade”. Normally somebody would snicker at the name but saying it here was a source of pride. It meant that you survived 6 months of gruesome training in Rachel’s room. Cleaning it, mock battles, and following EVERY order. No matter how humiliating. Soldiers would tell the rookies what was in store for them. “Yeah wait till she makes you lick her feet” one soldier said.  “Oh that’s nothing; wait till she wants to play mommy and daddy. You better hope she chooses a girl when your turn comes” another soldier said laughing.

“You’re leaving Rachel?” Bradley asked. “Yeah dad says we gotta go” Rachel said. “Hey cheer up I’m going too” Bradley said. Bradley was assigned to the 108th infantry and Rachel made sure they were going to be in the rear of the battle. She insisted her father hand command of it to her. “Let’s go Rachel. You see him again” Mike said getting déjà vu from the words he spoke. Mike had forgotten he said something similar to Nick 16 years before when he left behind Carrie. The very same Carrie Mike ate later on. Mike had the two remaining bombs loaded onto the truck and got all the troops and local tanks ready to depart. At 125,000 strong, they prepared to go to Estania and get the troops there.

It took them just over a week to get to Estania. Mike marveled at the idea that just a decade ago, the journey would have taken him over a month.  Getting the forces there together, Mike, Carol and Rachel left at a now staggering 240,000 strong with over a 100 tanks. They made a beeline for Colonia and drove certain of their victory.  In Colonia, Nick had turned his attention to a very alarming radio message. 

“It just came in on the wire, Empire forces advancing past the Arias Plains. Number is…oh god” the operator mumbled. “What is it man!” the President yelled. “Over 200,000” the man answered turning pale.  “Where is the Arias Plains?” Nick asked. “Just pass the border. After that is the mountain pass but after the pass it’s open land; nothing to stop them” the man spoke. “No, not nothing, Arcadia will stop them” Nick said looking for his radio. Nick found his radio and called Chris. ”Yeah dad what is it. I’m kinda busy with Cynthia. She about to go into labor” Chris said. “That’s nice but we have bigger concerns. The Empire is going to attack Colonia. The time I have been telling you would come is finally here” Nick said. A moment of silence filled the staticky air. ”Alright dad what do you need me to do?” Chris asked. “I need you to get our forces together and meet me at these coordinates” Nick said. “Okay dad but I’ll take time to get there.” Chris said. “Just hurry son. Arcadia is going to war. Nick said setting down the radio. “Not alone you won’t. Alert the military. We’re going alert status 1. We are at war” the President ordered his advisors.

 

Chapter End Notes:

The last great war between these nations is about to be fought. Beloved characters will die. Nations will fall and the shocking truth behind the probe will be revealed. Don't miss the earth-shattering conclusion to Our Vacation!