- Text Size +

 

 

It has been two years since we saw Rachel and Chris. They were now 15 years old and convinced that they were ready to take over the throne. They had learned how to deal with various problems concerning their countries but like many kids they couldn’t be taught some life lessons. These had to be experienced. Case in point how Rachel learned that you reap what you sew.  She learned that lesson almost at the cost of her life.

                Rachel was a lonely 15 year old girl. Her only solace was her boyfriend Bradley but still she longed for friends, real friends. As she lay in her bed naked with exhausted saliva and cum soaked Bradley straddling her left breast, she wished she had a best friend to brag about her sex life to. Bradley looked up at her face and saw a look of longing, not for him but something she didn’t have. “You okay Rachel?” he asked worried.  “I’m fine” she said curtly. “No you’re not. Tell me what’s buggin’ you” he told her. “I just wish I had some friends to talk too” she said looking at her 3 inch boyfriend.  “What about me? We’re talking now right?” he said trying to get her to smile. “I mean someone to talk to about girl stuff smartass” she said poking him and smiling watching him tumble off her tit. “You can make friends Rachel like you made one with me” he said to her. “You know I can’t after what happened” she told him.  “Come ‘on Rachel that was long ago.  Forget about what happened” he said. “I can’t ever forget what happened” Rachel said rubbing a tiny scar on her neck.

                It was 6 years ago. Carol told Rachel some stories when she was her age and when she told her about a sleepover, she wanted one herself. Rachel had some friends but not many. Most of the friends (at least she called them friends) were from important families. One in particular Rachel liked. Her name was Melanie. What made her unique was that she wasn’t from some sophisticated family. She was just a regular girl. After talking to her and playing with her, Rachel could see that Melanie didn’t want anything from her. No favors, money, clothes, nothing at all. It seemed that Melanie liked Rachel just for Rachel; princess or not. So one evening, Rachel invited Melanie and three other close friends to a sleepover at the castle.  Rachel ordered the servants the day before to prepare a huge 500 ft. tarp to use as a tent and food for the party. Rachel waited for her friends to show up in her tent. “Rachel we’re here!” one friend shouted opening the flap on the tent. Her four friends waved at their giantess friend sitting in her pj’s.  They looked at their 100 ft. tall friend smiling and on the ground they saw a buffet of food and snacks for the party. “Wow Rachel all this for us?!” Melanie asked. “Of course. The best for my best friends” Rachel said trying to sound like a big shot.  “Cool! What’s up with the barrel and that huge brush?” Melanie asked. “Oh that’s to paint each other’s toenails. Obvisously mine will take more work” Rachel said flexing her toes. Her friends thought it funny at the idea. As the night went on, they laughed and pigged out on food while telling each the latest gossip of the city.  Her three friends who were Estanian had no problems talking about how great Rachel’s family was. Melanie on the other hand (being an Estanian/Showan) was kinda quiet.  “So have you kissed that Bradley boy yet?” One girl asked Rachel. “Y-yes we kissed” she said embarrassed. “Any tongue?” the girl said teasing. “Eww no!” Rachel answered giggling. “Yeah be careful if you do you might kill him” Melanie said slightly coldly.  The tent became silent. Everyone knew Rachel had killed and eaten people since she was in diapers but no one ever brought it up in the group. “Hey why don’t we paint each other’s nails” one girl asked trying to break the mood. “Sounds good to me” Melanie answered. The girls changed into their sleepwear and started to take turns painting their nails.

                “Your turn Rachel!” Melanie said picking up the large brush and walking to her feet. “Wish I could paint someone’s toes” Rachel said sadly. “If you’re gentle you can paint mine later” Melanie said to her. “Awesome! Melanie you’re the best!” Rachel said with a beaming smile. Melanie gave a smile, an odd one. Melanie took her time painting the giantess’ girl’s toes. It took some time. Her pinky nail was a big as her head.  Melanie was exhausted after applying two coats of paint to each nail. It didn’t help that Rachel’s feet smelled a little. “Thanks Melanie now for you” Rachel said gently picking her up by the waist. Rachel had her sit on her knees and taking a splinter dipped the tip into the barrel of paint. Rachel then grabbed the girl’s foot by the ankle and ever so gently began the task of painting her toenails. Rachel had to bend down to see her toes. To her, Melanie’s toes were at most a 1mm large. Rachel looked like a watchmaker looking so hard at her friend’s toes. Melanie was uncomfortable feeling her hot moist breath on her 2 inch body. She knew more than a few lost their lives in that young mouth. Rachel was concentrating on not crushing her friend’s ankle between her fingers or piercing her foot with her splinter to notice the cringing girl. When she finished with one foot she went to the other. “There how’s that?” Rachel said finishing her work. “Looks good. Most of the paint is where it should be” Melanie said smiling.

                It was getting late and the girls lay down to sleep.  In the middle of the night, Rachel felt something on her chest. “Bradly don’t tickle me” Rachel murmured in her sleep. The tickling sensation moved up her chest to now almost her neck. “Bradley, I said stop!” she yelled waking herself up. Rachel opened her eyes and saw Melanie crawling on her chest. Seeing that she was discovered, Melanie pulled something from behind and raised it. “DIE!” she yelled thrusting down. Rachel instinctively moved and the sudden motion threw off Melanie’s aim. Melanie’s weapon cut Rachel’s neck just barely. Instead of a stab it was a slash. Rachel grabbed her neck and felt a trickle of blood. Melanie fell on the ground but before she could get up, Rachel slammed her fist on her hand, pulverizing it. Melanie’s scream woke up the other girls. “What’s happening?!” one girl asked. “WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?” Rachel yelled.  Melanie tried to ignore the pain to answer. “Kill you. My plan was to kill you” she choked out. “WHY?!” Rachel yelled. “Because you killed my big sister” Melanie answered. “When did I do that?” Rachel said starting to cry. “6 years ago. My family under orders came to the castle. I was only 2 so I was left with my aunt. My sister who was 7 at the time came with them. As my parents talked to the king and queen, my sister who was minding her own business, was snatched up by you thinking she was some toy! She was scared and wanted you to put her down. She bit you and you dropped her into your mouth! YOU ATE MY SISTER BITCH! Oh but it didn’t end there. My mother snapped seeing my sister swallowed like she was food by some damn baby. She started calling me by my sister’s name ever since trying to pretend she wasn’t dead. My name isn’t Melanie, it Melissa! You took away my sister before I could even get to know her and my mother!” Melissa yelled.  “I was only 3! I didn’t know better!” Rachel cried. “I don’t care! My sister is still dead and mom is still crazy! But at least I’ll have my revenge. My dagger was poisoned. I missed putting the whole blade in your evil throat but if there’s a god, it’ll be enough” Melanie said to her.

                The girls heard all of this. They were scared beyond belief. “Did you know?” Rachel asked. The girls were too scared to speak. “DID YOU KNOW!?” Rachel screamed. “No we didn’t! Please believe us! We had no idea she wanted to kill you!” one girl yelled. Rachel stared at them of a very long minute.  Rachel raised her fist over them and the girls cringed preparing themselves to die. “Just go. JUST GO!” Rachel said crying. The girls ran out of the tent and heading home thankful that they weren’t paste under their friend’s fist. Rachel picked up the girl and tried to remember where she lived. Rachel was angry. She was fuckin’ furious!  Many parents know that a spoiled kid’s temper can be bad but if the kid is a raging 100 ft. tall giantess; it was deadly. Rachel stomped out of then in her pj’s and walked over to Melissa’s house. People along the way wondered what he booming sound was at 3 in the morning. They opened their windows and saw a pedicured giant foot slam into the ground. They knew by the sound it was one of the giants and they were pissed. Many people hid in basements or under their beds. In a few minutes she was there. Rachel took her free hand and ripped off the roof off her house.  “Wakey wakey” Rachel said to the man and woman still in bed. “Oh my god” the father said to himself. Rachel raised Melissa into the air so she could be seen by her parents. “I’m sorry dad. I failed. I tried to kill her so mommy could get better” Mellissa told her dad. “What have you done…” the man asked quietly.  “I’m sorry for eating you other daughter but not this one” Rachel said dangling Melissa over her mouth.  “not this one…OH GOD Melissa!” the man yelled realizing the meaning of those words. Rachel tossed her into her mouth and before closing it Melissa sobbed “MOMMY!” Rachel wanted them to suffer for her daughter’s attempt on her life. Rachel began chewing up the girl but made sure her moth was open each time. They could see and hear every sound of her daughter’s death. Her screams died on the third chew when Rachel’s molar crushed her tiny skull. Now they just heard the crunching of her bones and wet smacks. “Oh god not again…Melissa” the mother sobbed. If Melissa was still alive, she might have been happy to hear her mom call her by her real name, a first in over 6 years. The father seeing his little girl become mush in this cruel girl’s moth threw up on the floor. He cried in his hands when Rachel swallowed the remains of her “friend”.

                “I don’t’ feel so good” Rachel said to herself. “You monster. You ate my kids” the father sobbed. “I’m not done with you. How about seeing the nice job your daughter did with my toes” Rachel said flexing her red toes before slamming her big toe down on the man.  The man’s body was literally crushed in two by the weight. His blood blended in with her toenail polish. Rachel turned her attention to the mother who had a nervous breakdown. She just sat in her bed clutching doll that she kept that belonged to the original Melanie. Rachel picked her up and brought her to her mouth. “You wanna see her again? Climb inside” Rachel cruelly said. The mother who was clearly insane now climbed into the bloody mouth. Rachel closed her mouth and felt the woman crawling to her throat. “Mommy’s coming sweetie. Mommy’s coming” she muttered before she tumbled down the child’s throat. Rachel felt her land in her stomach. She grinned at the idea of what horrors she found when she got there. Rachel felt her anger subside but now she felt really bad. She felt hot and woozy. Rachel stumbled home and woke her parents up. Mike and Carol freaked when they say how clammy and pale Rachel was. Rachel told them what happened. “Their bloodline is fuckin’ toast” was all he said. “I killed them already” Rachel said before passing out. Carol screamed for a medic. When they arrived, they told her that she was suffering from poison. They told Carol that if Melissa had stabbed her again, Rachel would be dead. Rachel was bedridden with delirious fever for 2 days but survived. After that she swore she wouldn’t have any other friends except Bradley.

                Rachel wasn’t the only one to learn lessons the hard way. Chris learned that kindness wasn’t always a virtue. He would learn this in the final days when he saw that his mistake would be the cornerstone to the downfall of this entire world. Chris was summoned to the castle one day as he was playing with his girlfriend Cynthia.  His 14 year old hormones were talking to him and he was busy kissing and licking his girlfriend’s body while he was at his hideaway near the stream. “Chris that feels good” the tiny girl said while Chris sucked on her tiny tits. “Wait till later when we really have some fun” Chris told her. The messenger awkwardly got Chris’ attention and gave him the message to return to the castle.  “What do my parents want now? Bad enough they make me do more leader stuff every day. Shit last month they had me take over the militia” Chris said stomping to the castle. When he got there he saw his dad Nick standing in front of some soldiers who had a man in chains. “What did you want dad?” Chris asked. “Son, it’s about time you took over the judicial part of being a ruler. You did really well with the militia. You armed them with the latest weapons, taught them how to use our new planes, and you even made sure they got a raise in pay. This man here is guilty of trying to overthrow the government. He’s one of those traditionalists. What do we do with him? What you decide will be his fate” Nick told the teen. Chris thought for a second. “Exile. If we kill him he might be a martyr. Showing mercy will help silence any others like him” Chris told his dad. Nick was impressed with his son’s logic but was worried that letting him go might show weakness but he kept his word. Nick told the man to leave Arcadia and never return.

                The man ran off into the desert. Little did they know that this 3 inch tall man, this nobody, would be the seed for the devastation of not one but two worlds.

                The man not having a home to return to did the only thing he could think of. He moved to Showa. He heard long ago about spies from Arcadia living in Showa but that was 15 years ago. He didn’t know if they were still there but guessed if they were welcomed so would he.  It didn’t take long before Mike and Carol found out about him. They had him brought before them to see if he was useful. “Tell me why I should let you live here or live at all for that matter” Carol said rubbing her panty covered pussy. “I-can be a spy for you. I know things about Arcadia” he stammered. “Like what?” Mike asked. “Places where you can mine for minerals and not be seen or weaknesses in their troop locations” the man said. “Are they building new weapons?” Mike asked not wanting to be caught off guard a 3rd time when the time came. “Yes they have flying machines” he told him. “Planes. They have planes Carol” Mike said in disbelief. “At least you found out like this” Carol said to him. “Where are some mines? We need more iron ore for steel” Mike asked. “There are some here” the man said pointing to an area on the map. “There was one here but it was shut down when the miners kept getting sick and dying” he told the giant. “Sick?” Mike asked. “Yes every time a miner went into the mine he would get sick later. At first his hair would fall out then he would vomit. A few days later he would die. We abandoned it later since there was little iron coming out of the mine. We did find some rocks thinking they were gold but they were just useless yellow rocks” he told him. Mike grinned hearing the words “yellow rocks” and hair falling out. He knew what these rocks really were. “You may live here but first I will send you back there on assignment. Go by the Colonia route. Sneak in by shadowing one of the traders. Once you’re there, go to that probe late one night and ask it this. Write down everything it shows you.” Mike said writing on a tiny piece of paper.  “Yes sire but I have one question. What is nuclear?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Oh shit! Mike and Carol are making sure they don't lose this time. Will the kids go along with their parents when it's comes time for war or do they have another plan? Either way the cold war is over!