- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Different disclaimer this time. Kinda graphic birth scene but if you're a parent then i guess this is old news to you:)

 

 

                Mike marched back to Showa seething with rage. He couldn’t believe his own son turned on him. Not just turned on him, threatened to kill him! None of the troops dared to say anything to him about it. He just muttered to himself “little bastard is gonna pay for this” over and over. His mind became more unhinged when he thought about someone challenging his power. He didn’t care about it being his own kids. He arrived at the Showa capital hungry and tired two months later. His advisor met him at his newly renovated castle. “Where is my wife? I need to speak to her” he asked him. “The queen is resting under orders from the doctor” he answered. “Doctor? Is she sick?” he said with concern. “No milord. She rests from the stress of the news from Arcadia. The doctor said the stress might hurt her baby” he said to him. “Baby?!” Mike cried. Mike didn’t know Carol was pregnant when he left. He ran to her chamber, his footfalls shaking the castle. He looked inside and saw his wife sleeping but also saw a noticeable baby bump. Mike remembered from her previous pregnancies that she was about 5 months along. Mike figured he knocked her up when they had sex just before the battle with Showa. His mind reeled taking in the reality of raising a baby here. He said they would find a way but raising it in a hostile conquered city?

                “Carol, I’m back” he said shaking her awake. She stirred and opened her eyes.  “Mike! You’re home!” she said hugging her husband. “Yeah I’m home” he said hugging her back.  He kissed her lovingly, missing her feeling these past few months. “Mike we need to talk” she said seriously. “I knew this was coming” Mike said sighing. “I heard about Arcadia and what Nick and Amy did” she said looking down at the floor. “Yeah. I going back when I raised a big enough army” Mike said gritting his teeth remembering. “You can’t be serious! They’re our kids!” she said yelling. “Yes and children should listen to their parents. They corrupted these things into thinking they are as important as us. Children need to be taught the error of their ways” Mike said spinning his point of view to persuade Carol. “Yes I agree we should rule these people like we see fit. We are bigger and smarter than them. Nick has let his power go to his head when he threatened you. Okay Mike, as long as you don’t hurt the kids” Carol said reluctantly.

                “Milord, we have a situation outside the castle” his advisor said peeping into the room. Mike and Carol walked outside to see what was going on. He saw a small group of people assembled outside. It was obvious by their skin color they were Arcadian. “Your majesties. We’ve come to seek asylum. We do not believe in the way the giants there have changed the country. They have made it an immoral place full of vice. They even say that us nobility have no place anymore there” a man said to them.  “How do I know you’re not spies?” Carol asked.  “We bring information since you left” he answered. “What kind of information?” Mike asked. “We bring information on troop sizes, weapons, the giantess’ health…” he droned on. “Giantess’ health?! What wrong with my baby!” Carol yelled. “The giantess named Amy is with child and is resting profusely. It is causing some worry in the country” he answered.

                “With child!? How could she be…oh fuckin’ hell. GODDAMMIT NICK!” Mike yelled. Carol was stunned by the news. Amy is pregnant…by Nick!? “How could Nick have sex with his own sister!?” Carol said to Mike. “Yeah…what the hell. I…well I could see it happening by Nick and Amy being teens and they are the only boy and girl their sizes and ages. It’s just…damn” Mike said shaking his head. “I’m going to lie down again. But first, I will grant you asylum but some of you will return to Arcadia to be our eyes and ears. Report back regularly if you want your families to be safe.” Carol said waking away shaking her head. The crowd was led off by soldiers or be assigned quarters. Mike walked back inside the castle and sat down. His stomach rumbled. “Servant, food” he commanded. The servants brought in food which Mike gobbled down. “Now I want dessert. The special kind” he said with an evil smile. The servant knew what that meant and asked for an hour to prepare. Mike agreed reluctantly. The soldiers were asked to go a house nearby and find an attractive female.  

                Luka was a pretty 17 year old girl. She was engaged to be married when she turned 18 next month. She stayed in the house on advice from others when word got around how their giant rulers would pluck people off the street and eat them. She sat around the table eating dinner when a soldier kicked the door in. They grabbed Luka and dragged her out of the house. She looked at her crying parents begging the soldiers to let her go. Luka thrashed in the soldiers grip until a gun butt to the head knocked her out.  She drifted in and out of consciousness hearing the soldiers talk. She felt a soldier rubbing her body. “Nice body kid. Wouldn’t mind fucking you like this” One soldier said rubbing her panty covered crotch. “You do and it’s your head. The king…no Emperor as he wants to be called now has plans for her” another soldier said to him. “Aw…that’s a waste. Sucks to you kid” the soldier said to her.

Luka woke up to something warm enveloping her body.  To her horror it was her being lowered into a tub of hot chocolate. “Let me go!” she screamed at the servants. They just looked at her with sadness. They were Showan and knew what was in store for this cute teen. They were condemning a fellow Showan to a cruel death. A solder standing in the corner grabbed Luka’s head and forced her mouth open. They shoved a bamboo tube inside so she could breathe as her head was lowered into the vat. She was raised out of it. Her whole body was coated in quickly hardening chocolate. Her eyes were uncovered when she blinked them. When she was fully dry she was carried to Mike. “Excellent, what do we have today?” he asked his servant.  “We have prepared a Showan girl for your enjoyment” the servant said bowing. “Virgin?” Mike asked. “Yes milord. 17 and a virgin” he answered.

Mike licked his lips in anticipation. Luka was scared to death seeing the salivating mouth of the cruel giant. She tried to move but the chocolate held her firm. The only way one could tell she was awake was the tears running from her eyes down her chocolate covered face. Mike raised the girl to his mouth and started to lick the chocolate off of her. He started at her feet sucking the chocolate off them. Her feet twitched as he dragged his tongue over her tiny soles licking away the chocolate. He then lowered her legs inside sucking the chocolate off them, enjoying the firmness of her muscles. He slowly sucked her inside as he licked away the chocolate. Her pussy was especially nice he felt her vibrate in her chocolate prison as he sucked her snatch. Slowly he sucked her in enjoying the sweet taste of the chocolate and her natural virgin flavor. Luka’s last bit of light disappeared when she slipped past Mike’s enormous lips.  She was free of her prison now but she was trapped. She pounded Mike’s teeth with her fists and tried kicking away his probing tongue. Mike evilly poked her cunt with his tongue enjoying her tiny screams which vibrated his mouth.  Out of anger, Luka bit his massive tongue. “Ow you bitch! Take this then!” Mike said to himself jabbing her cunt so hard he broke her hymen. Luka let out a shriek which vibrated Mike’s teeth. Mike felt her relax either due to pain or exhaustion. He worked her into position into his mouth, gathered some spit, and swallowed.  “No NO! SOMEBODY HELP M-“she screamed. *gulp*

Mike sat back and smacked his mouth. He could feel Luka trying to survive but like many others succumbed only minutes later. “Was it good milord?” the servant asked. “Yes quite good. These Showans taste so good. I’m glad I conquered them. You may retire for the night. I need to begin preparing for my next campaign.” Mike said patting his chest.  The servant excused himself. He walked back to his quarters and silently cried. He hated these cruel beings that conquered his country.  Only months ago his job was a teacher. Now he was condemning fellow citizens to a grizzly fate. It didn’t help that the soldiers had chosen a previous student of his to sacrifice. He only did it not to save himself but his family from their wrath. “Oh god help us…” he cried to himself in the darkness.

Mike spent the next few months building up his army. He gave himself steel armor and the army full metal jacket rounds. The Arcadian spies had given them plans for the artillery guns as well was something that was being developed at the time of Mike’s visit but wasn’t ready; assault rifles. His army was becoming more powerful and larger than ever before. Mike had also to prepare for his child’s birth. He was working in the Empire’s weapons center when he received the news; Carol has gone into labor. Mike rushed over to the castle and into the room Carol was at. Carol was breathing by instruction from the midwife who was standing in front of the massive dilating pussy.  She had seen births before of course but not like this. Carol let out a scream. “Push Empress! Push!” the midwife yelled. Carol pushed and slowly the baby’s head crowned. “All of you help me!” the midwife yelled. 10 servants nervously walked up to her. “Catch the baby!” she yelled. “Catch the…are you crazy madam!” one man yelled. “Do it!” she commanded. Carol screamed again and under instruction pushed. The 18 ft. baby slowly came out and was caught (miraculously) by the servants. A servant under the midwife’s instruction punched the baby’s butt in order for it to cry. She did. “Take your sword and cut the cord” she said to one soldier watching the servants. With a few chops (Eww), he severed the cord. “It’s a girl Empress” she said shouting to exhausted Carol. The servants laid the baby on a large cotton tarp used for a blanket. Carol rose up some and picked up her new daughter.  She cuddled her baby in her arms. The midwife and servants gave pause to what they saw today. They weren’t gods or supreme beings. They were just like them except bigger. They bled like them, got pregnant like them, and gave birth like them. Their babies looked like theirs when born too. If they were like them then why were they so cruel? They asked that among themselves when they were alone. “What will you name her?” Mike asked. “Rachel. Her name is Rachel” she said rubbing her finger along Rachel’s face.

2 ½ weeks later in Arcadia…

Amy had gone into labor. Nick was freaking out. He never seen a birth before and knew sometimes women died from it.  He regretted ignoring Amy so much the past few months. He had been getting the country ready for a full scale invasion. New weapons had been developed as well as a disturbing cult. They had started to worship Nick and Amy not as gods but as prophets or saviors. They believed them to be god’s incarnate and were to follow their example. Being nice to others, humility, and generosity were key points to the cult but the selling point was open sex. Open as in outside in public. Nick had found the Kama Sutra in the probe’s library and wanted to try it on Amy. Amy thought it might spice things up a bit if they had an audience so they did it in public. More than a few people (and perverts) tried to emulate their actions. The only rule was so raping. Guilt free sex appealed to the sexual repressed Arcadians. This was actually part of Nick and Amy’s plan. Sure it felt good to be worshiped but this way it would leave to many pregnancies which they needed badly after generations of war depopulated the country. Nick stopped fucking Amy when it became too dangerous for her and the baby. No matter, he had other ways to scratch that itch…sort of.

He had fun visiting the cults’ temples.  He could always find a willing priestess wanting to be played with by a teenage giant.  One cute priestess around 24 years old begged Nick to use her. “Use my body! Coat it in your holy seed!” she yelled to him. Nick not wanting to pass up the opportunity picked up the priestess who had shed her tunic. Nick used his fingernails to undo her hair letting the silky black fall down her shoulders. He carefully slipped off her tiny sandals and let her bask in her nude glory in his palm. He licked her sweaty body liking the salty taste to a potato chip. She moaned in his hand feeling his tongue run past her tits, his taste buds rubbing her nipples. “More, please more!” she moaned. Nick licked her legs traveling down to her feet which he licked and back up to her damp crotch. Nick scooted her pussy to his mouth which he sucked on like it was candy. She moaned and writhed in his hand, almost falling out. With a shout, she came flooding his mouth with her sweet nectar. “Now for me” Nick said sliding of his shorts. The priestess eyes went wide seeing Nick’s massive dick aimed at her. She was turned on and afraid at the same time. Nick lowered his dick on top of her. He had to concentrate in order to avoid crushing her with his hand or shaft. He slid her up and down his shaft increasing the pace. Her voice rose and fell with each stroke and became faster as Nick picked up the pace. She felt herself sliding off so she anchored herself by using her tiny toes to grab into a wrinkle of flesh on his shaft. “I’m gonna cum! You ready!?” Nick yelled. “Yes cum on me! Coat this unworthy bug with your holy sperm!” she yelled. Her dirty talk sent Nick over the edge. He blasted her with gallons of cum covering her from head to toe. Tired, he sat her down where she was met with her fellow priestesses who tried coating their faces with his cum.

Nick came back there several times; once drunk. He wanted to get his rocks off and showed up at the temple late one night. A priestess was walking by one night and without asking Nick picked her up and used her to jack off. He didn’t pay attention to her cries. If he did he would have heard her say “let me go! You’re hurting me!” Nick finished cumming on the girl and saw she wasn’t moving. Nick had broken her neck at one point jacking her body along his shaft. Feeling guilty he tossed her cum covered body into his mouth and swallowed.  He didn’t go back to the temple after that due to remorse. He made sure that if something like that happened again she would be willing. “I’m not like dad. I’m not like dad” he muttered to himself. Now he was pacing the First House in worry for his sister/wife.

“Please don’t let my sis die. Please god” he prayed.  He heard Amy scream which sent a chill down his spine. Nick was about to rush inside when he was stopped by a female servant. “No my master. Let the doctors deal with this” she said to him. Nick sat down with his head in his hands. “If Amy dies I don’t know what I will do Shyna” Nick said starting to cry. Shyna was Nick’s favorite servant. She was a pretty 16 year old girl that caught his eye when he saved her from falling off a building where she was hanging laundry on the balcony. “She won’t die Master Nick. It’s gonna be okay” she said rubbing Nick’s bare leg. Nick looked down and picked Shyna up gently. She sat in his palm smiling at him. She secretly loved Nick and how he was so nice to everyone. It helped that he saved her from becoming a stain on the street. “Thanks Shyna” Nick said kissing her face. Shyna kissed back and hugged his massive face.  Nick felt his dick harden by her light touch but was snapped back to reality when he heard a scream and then a tiny baby’s cry. Nick ran inside with Shyna still in his hand. Inside he saw Amy alive holding a newborn baby boy.  “A boy. A healthy baby boy!” Nick said screaming from happiness. “He looks like both of us” Nick said touching the baby’s tiny hands. “Of course stupid. His parents are brother and sister. I’m just glad he has all fingers and toes” she said smiling. “True, Amy when do we tell them about us and the baby?” Nick asked. “Chris, his name’s Chris, and I don’t know. I think we will have to one way or another” Amy said looking at baby Chris. “Yeah you’re right. They’ll find out when dad comes back and he is coming back” Nick said thinking about the uncertain future.

 

Chapter End Notes:

As both sides prepare for war they also have to deal with a new baby. How will the battle end? Will Arcadia survive and how do you raise a baby in a land where everyone is the size of a toy? Needless to say it wil be a intresting childhood. Stay tuned!