- Text Size +

Chapter two

 

 “I suppose all my old clothes are now too small for me.” I muttered.

“You will find them in the closet over there along with your uniforms. I recommend putting on the uniform for you will being meeting the press later.” Goddess Smith informed me.

“The press!” I muttered. Then I remember that there was a lot of press interest in the new giantesses.

 

The closet did contain what clothes I owned before plus a couple of uniforms. Guess I should mention that giantess uniforms look like they came from star trek; the next generation. Each class uniform is a different colour. Class two are red.

 

The uniform was a perfect fit. I looked at myself in the mirror. A woman with black hair and blue eyes looked back at me.

“I must admit she looks good in red.” Hillary muttered.

Then a thought came to me.

 “My clothes grew with me but what about my other stuff?”

“Your cell phone is by your bed. Your bookcase is in the living room along with your laptop. As for your car, its back in Canada for you has no need for a car now.” Goddess Smith replied.

“You can move far faster than the fastest car.” Hillary added.

“I’m still going to miss my car.” Then something else occurred to me.

 

“Is there any food around here?” The question sent Goddess Smith and Hillary into fits of laughter.

“What’s so funny?”

“Don’t you know that giantesses on this world are solar powered?” Hillary asked me.

“I’ve heard the term but never understood it.”

“It means you receive your energy from the sun instead of food and drink.”

“What!”

 “It’s something I’m proud off. Instead of eating this world out of house and home my giantesses can live off sunlight. To get solar energy all you have to do is expose your skin. You don’t have to worry about getting sunburn. Your body no longer has that weakness. Also you don’t have to worry about getting too much sun. When your body also enough it will stop absorbing energy.”

“What about too little sun?” I asked.

“You can survive a rainy day or two but I would stay from Polar Regions in the winter. Weeks without sun would be very bad for you.”

“What about keeping clean?” I inquired.

“The house has a shower and a bath that I expect you two to share.”

“I don’t mind sharing the bathroom but don’t think of touching my stuff.” Hillary warned.

 

“Before we go on you have be aware that when you’re outside the house you have to watch your step. You could easily crush people to death. Not to mention destroy property without intending to. “

“What about inside the house?” I asked.

“We have an understanding that any human who enters this house does so at their own risk. “ Goddess Smith replied.

“Not that stops the most determined of giantess fans.” Hillary added.

 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

“It’s time to go out and introduce you to the world. Fallow me.”

I then fallowed Goddess Smith to the front door. Once there she stepped aside and said.

“Go on. Open the door.”

Not sure of what I would face I opened the door.

 

At first I thought she was a dwarf for she was the size of a child compared to me. She had long red hair and green eyes. She was dressed in a class three uniform which are a yellow colour.

“Hello. My name is Brooke O’Neil. You must be Melody Johnston.”

“That’s me. I must say it’s strange to look down at a 3000 foot giantess.”

While I was speaking I felt something flying around my face. I moved my hands to get them away from my face. This alarmed my fellow giantesses.

“Stop! Those are helicopters not flies.” Hillary cried out.

 “Say what!” I cried.

“It’ true Ms. Johnston.” A loudspeaker came from one of the helicopters. “Please don’t knock us out of the sky.”

Then I took a closer look and realized it was helicopters and not flies buzzing around me.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to hurt any reporters.”

 “Actually it is mostly photographers in the helicopters. Most of the reporters are in my right hand.” Brooke explained.

I bend down to take a look and saw that her hand had an army of tiny figures than looked no bigger than ants to me. They were so small that while I could tell from the most part men from women. Their faces were too small to make out any real detail.

“They are so small.” I muttered. This got a laugh from the reporters.

“I assure you they are ‘normal’ sized’ people.” Goddess Smith whispered behind me. Then she stood beside me and said.

“Welcome everyone to Texas House. I’m here to introduce Melody Johnston the new class two. She’s from Canada but the Texas house will be her home now. Her role will be to help assist me in ruling this world and to be company to Hillary.”

“I was happy being the only class two. I do not need company.” Hillary complained.

Goddess Smith frowned then she said.

“Hillary you and I are going to have a little talk. In the meantime the press may ask Melody questions but keep in mind Melody is a brand new giantess.” Goddess Smith and Hillary then went inside the house leaving me alone outside with Brooke and the press.

 

To be continued

 

Author note: Still not sure where I will take this story. But there will be a part 3. If you have any ideas on what the press should ask Melody now’s the time to speak up.

As always comments are welcome.