- Text Size +

Chapter three

 

“All right people! What you do want to know?” I asked the reporters in Brooke’s hand. Several reporters tried to speak at once.

“I can only answer one question at a time.”

“Do you have any brothers or sisters?”

“No. I’m an only child.”

“What do you do before you became a giantess?”

“I was an office clerk working for a law firm. I don’t really want to talk about my old job.”

“What’s your sexual orientation?”

“I’m not sure it’s business of yours but I’m a heterosexual woman.”

“Do you have a boyfriend?”

“Not at the moment. I did have a crush on a man named Jake. But he said I was too small. Guess I should explain that at the time I was only 4’10” and he was 6’4” Last I’ve heard he was living with a tall blond. So at the moment I’m single.”

“Wow! I thought I was short before I became a giantess.” Brooke commented.

“How tall were you?” I asked.

“I was 5’2”. “She replied.

 

The reporters feeling restless started asking more questions.

“Are you looking for a boyfriend?”

“No. the men of this world are too small for me. Can we move on to another topic?”

 “Why did you want to become a class two?”

“I didn’t. I wanted to be a class seven or class six. But goddess Smith decided on my size.”

 “Why would want to be a class seven?”A reporter asked.

“Yeah! Why would you want to be so small?” Brooke asked.

“Before today 15 feet was large to me. I had dreams of walking the streets of cities and being taller than every man I met. Not to mention most women. Unless your short you have no idea how it sucks to have almost everyone tower over you. But besides that I wanted to be small enough that I could handle men without hurting them. I wanted to be able to see their faces as I teased them.”

“Why do you want to tease men?”

“Not all men. Just the men who refused to date me because I was too short. But now I’m so big handling a man would make me nervous. And instead of walking the streets I would probably crush the streets.”

“You may be too big to safely enter cities, but there is lots of things class two can do.”

While Brooke was talking I noticed another class three giantess approaching. She was a beautiful Hispanic. When she got closer I realized she wasn’t alone.

 

There was a class five on her shoulder and in her right hand were a class six and a couple of class seven’s. The class five was dark skinned woman while the class six was Asian. The two class seven were a blond and brunette with white skin.

 

I could tell the classes because all the giantesses were in uniform. Class five’s uniforms are pink in colour. Class six is blue white the seven’s uniforms are white.

 

She walked right up to me and said.

“Greetings. My name is Isabella. Some of my friends want to meet you.”

“My name is Melody. I assume your friends are the giantesses with you?”

“That’s right. May I introduce Marsha who is sitting on my shoulder. The class six is Chun from China. The class seven’s are Betty and Veronica. “

 

Several calls of greeting came up from the small (to me) giantesses. I could not get over how small the class six and seven’s looked to me. They looked like they were less than an inch tall. I was thinking about asking to hold them when I heard Goddess Smith say.

“What’s going on here?”

“I’m just helping a few friends who wanted to meet Melody.” Isabella explained.

“This was supposed to be a press conference. But I suppose the press has asked enough questions for today. Brooke please remove the press from my sight.”

“Yes Goddess Smith.”

This brought groans and protests from a few reporters. But Brooke then walked away so the reporters in her hand didn’t have a choice.

“That includes the press in the helicopters. Shoo.”

The helicopters then flew away.

 

“Melody it’s time to practice handling giantesses smaller than yourself. Please pick Marsha off Isabella shoulder and place her in your right hand.

“Ok!” I muttered as I picked up Marsha. She was lighter than I expected.

“If I didn’t know better I would say that your just a few inches tall instead of 250 feet fall.”

“In your hand I do feel small.” Marsha replied.

 “Now pick up Chun and place her in your hand. “

Picking up Chun was harder for she was smaller and I didn’t want to hurt her. But I got her in the palm of my hand. It was strange holding not one but two giantess in the palm of my hand. At 50 feet tall Chun didn’t even come to Marsha’s knees.

 

This account goes long. After a while I handed Chun and Marsha back to Isabella. Then goddess Smith and I went on a walk together. But that’s a story I’ll share another time.

 

 the end for now

 

Author note: While i do have some ideas about what will happen to Melody and freinds. They will proabely be posted as seperate stories instead of being part of this one.