- Text Size +

The Experiment.


The  team of women working on the project finally had some luck to add to the mix of ingenuity, they all watched in awe as once again the small rodent shrunk this had proved successful many times now it was a 3rd of its original size just like the others, they hugged each other excitedly. Sharifa’s idea had finally become a reality the purpose of its development could now be put into use, the first test on a human would be necessary after all this was the reason for its design, it would be a life changing weapon that would allow them to take control. She went back to her office she had worked out the effects on a population many times the figures checked and re-checked, the chosen  group to target had been evaluated with the greatest effect. Her fellow believers  had agreed to the plan 6 teams of eight were already selected all female young attractive and well educated they needed to fit in with the societies world wide America was to be the main target for operations to begin with, if successful they would then move more teams into place in other countries to gain a foot hold the UK being the next place due to the its easy going rules regarding other religious beliefs.




The daylight hours had left them in the darkness they decided to resume the work on the next faze in the morning, she bid them goodnight and locked up the labs before leaving, the test subject was put into a small container and taken home. She pulled up to the ornate doors to her large home the electronic lock opened allowing the doors to fold back against the wall. She drove in and parked the BMW in the corner. The air was warm it was summer time the humidity very high ,for a foreigner it was unbearable but for her it was a comfortable heat, she opened the door to her luxurious home and entered. Her Siamese cat scurried up to greet her rubbing its slender body against her leg, she smiled at her

“come little one I have another treat for you to eat”

 she lifted her up and carried her into the kitchen area. She sat obediently on the worktop her nostrils twitching as she sniffed the air the smell already real to her she purred excitedly. Sharifa placed the box on the table next to Samora, she stood up her tongue lapped against her whiskers, Sharifa opened the lid the buck rabbit scurried around inside, the fear evident in its rash movements. Samora stared at it intently as it passed below her head, with one movement she plunged forward into the box open mouthed and grabbed at it raising her head triumphantly her mouth now filled with the struggling fur ball Sharifa smiled stroking her back

“ go on then eat him up I know you want to he is a gift from me to“

she laughed! Samora closed her jaws against its writhing body her sharp teeth piercing its flesh the buck screamed out in pain and fear as samora pulled it inside her mouth a bit at a time chewing on it as more of the helpless rabbits body was pulled inside its bones crushed effortlessly the crunching and cracking  as they splintered under the pressure. Within minutes she had all of its body inside the large ball of fur screaming out as she started to swallow it Sharifa watched excitedly as the struggling rabbit was dragged inside  its screaming echoed around the room as it was being consumed alive by her cat, until nothing remained on the outside Samora cleaned her whiskers with her slender tongue, Sharifa stroked her tummy samora purred satisfied with her meal

 “Mm you enjoyed him didn’t you little one I enjoyed watching him being eaten alive I wonder if he is still alive inside there, I hope to find out for myself very soon“

    watching her pet eat a living thing made her wet her arousal seemed strange to her but she liked it ,something she dared not share with the world outside, her peers would frown upon this behaviour the strict code could be brought into effect to punish such feelings.           

 Sharifa had chosen her followers wisely time had been taken interviewing them getting them to be open with her. They would all enjoy the new role they would be playing in their fight against the unbelievers.

She made some food before spending the evening going over the findings from the days experiments they had successfully shrunk 3 rabbits 2 rats and a guinea pig  all had ended up in Samora,s belly Sharifa using her pet cat to see how her body would cope with the raw meat, we are not able to process the meat as efficiently as a cat. It was also important to check the stools produced to see if there would be any evidence embedded within the excrement. The drug was only tested on males at first for this stage, when tried on the female subjects it had no effect at all.       Sharifa and her female colleagues were comfortable with this after all if the males are removed in enough large numbers then the females could be put to good use as donors for the men to inject their semen into. This was not her idea but the dominance of the male in her subservient existence meant she had to go along with it she would rather use them as donors for the females men were her food “all men“ these were her goals one day she would make the female the dominate partner.


    The next morning could not come quick enough for her and her team they were all young women most of them no older than thirty Sharifa being the oldest at thirty nine, they  all wanted to be the guinea pig when the test on a male had been proven to be successful. The subjects had been chosen seven months previous their back grounds checked so that their disappearance would go unnoticed, they all worked in the lab as  assistants the job created especially for them. They need them close by easy  access was needed that way when required one could be selected,  today one was required to participate in this important test.
 
Zainab called him to come to the lab to help with the experiment unbeknown to Philip he was the experiment. The girls giggled they had all befriended him and his colleagues since their arrival each of them vying for the chance to eat him alive when the time was right they meant nothing to them they were something to be enjoyed a lab experiment with a past.

Philip joined them in the lab he was young in his early twenties naïve and shy he was born in the UK, the girls all gathered around, Sharifa closed the door behind him they guided him to the bench each one teasing him the words lost to him the Arabic tones ringing in his ears Sharifa stabbed the syringe into his arm the girls pushed him along towards the bed before he lost consciousness. Philip slumped down onto the mattress the girls already undressing him ready Zianab  had the digital camera loaded ready to start filming experiment.They giggled at the large member hanging down between his legs they pulled at it excitedly.
                                   They stood back and waited Sharifa and Almora were writing down changes to his mass, the stop watch timing his reactions this was important they needed to gather information so that time could be calculated once the teams were in the settings each small groups needed this information to carry out the task.          The reaction time was actually faster than in the small rodents Sharifa was puzzled at first but then realized that it was due to size, the doses for a smaller person would need to be tested also. One of the girls grabbed a hold of his leg whilst the shrinking occurred she held him up triumphantly to the others Phillip screamed out the shock of the changes shook him to his core, she licked his naked body teasingly Sharifa laughed at her. The girls measured his size and weight holding him up against their throats Sharifa discussing with them the risks involved in the swallowing process, she wanted them to be eaten whilst alive this appealed to all the girls in her teams.

“ seeing as you have him in your grasp you can be the first test subject using young Phillip here as your guinea pig”

the girls all clapped excitedly.

“ You filled in the forms regarding your meals eaten today and your toilet habits this morning”

she nodded  Sharifa gestured to Zainab to position herself so that every detail could be recorded, once happy she instructed her to eat Phillips body, he was unaware of this so Sharifa explained what was about to happen in English so that he also knew the outcome in advance. He begged her not to proceed but to no avail his body was slowly placed inside her open mouth and sucked inside he was large she looked at Sharifa the struggling youths body held between her teeth Sharifa talked to her in their native tongue repeating the words in English for Philips benefit, the words of encouragement now gave her the impetus to proceed.
 She pulled the screaming boy deeper inside her gape his feet brush against her tonsils she tilted her head back and swallowed the screaming lab assistants squirming body,he entered her throat easily the squirming lump of humanity made his way downward towards her stomach. The girls stared at her throat in awe the questions now being asked about how she felt at each stage of the experiment. The girls were excited they were liberal with their comments each woman felt aroused just watching him being consumed the young scientist had an orgasm during and after she had swallowed him her cotton underwear damp from her lube.S

Sharifa also felt aroused her clitoris reacting to scene before she picked up her stethoscope excitedly and listened for any noise from within her stomach, the girls waited patiently for her reaction.

She smiled at them handing them the instrument in turn so that they could all listen to his screams this enhanced their sexual satisfaction even further, each of them gaining pleasure from the demise of the young lab assistants fate.  The girls stomach appeared bigger she pointed this fact out to Sharifa   it was apparent that the young boys body had grown slightly once inside, the walls of her stomach now holding the meal in place. Sharifa asked her if she was ok she explained to her that she felt full as if a larger meal had been consumed They decided to allow her to rest so that she could be monitored during the digestion process, Phillips movements were more visible to the team now, something which was a bonus for them all.

The digestion process went on for a few hours Philips progress checked every fifteen minutes until no heart beat could be found, he had survived most of it the girls stomach finally returning to normal after three hours had ticked by. Sharifa was very pleased with the results his suffering had been prolonged which was an unexpected bonus to her and the team of woman, the changes to his mass was a mystery that needed to be investigated before the final drug could be developed all of her western lab assistants would be used by her to try to resolve this problem seeing as large numbers would be acquired each time they used the weapon .

The next phase would be to examine the stools from the boys remains something which was under natures control, it was the next afternoon before a bowel movement was needed this excited them all, she had peed a lot more prior to this her urine collected and examined, small skin particles were in abundance in her urine.                                        Her stools were collected and examined by them to see what remains could be identified. It turned out that very little did remain of Phillips body, a few of the larger bones were found scattered throughout the faeces also the wiry blonde hair from his scalp, this amused them. Over the coming weeks they carried out many more tests on the western men brought into for the testing procedures, each  of the women eating them to see how their bodies coped with the raw meat, Sharifa herself indulging in the test with vigour and excitement, they all enjoyed the experiments the unfortunate subjects ending up as stains in their underwear. The only real problem to her was the growth spurt once inside their stomachs in each case the same thing happened, some of the subjects were kept for weeks on end in cages to see if the growth spurt reoccurred, this was a small set back to her. The plans were readjusted as more time would be needed to eat the them in secrecy due to the large numbers involved.
The drug was then converted in to a gas for testing this proved successful as the chosen method of delivery.
                                   Smaller individuals were brought in for the trials these proved to be easier for the girls to eat as due to their size after the gas had been introduced so more could be consumed in one sitting.     


It was now time to start the war on the Americans the teams had all been given a minimum of four of the shrunken subjects to eat and enjoy so that they got used to eating them in large numbers, the chosen group of victims were after all smaller therefore more could be consumed at each sitting.  They started integrating them into the schools always choosing the private ones these tended to have the rich families males housed inside, plus they were more isolated from the population. The first attack was planned over a period of three months six such establishments were infiltrated the young males ranged from seven up to teenagers, each team had two teachers working at the schools the other  Six waited patiently to join them they also had a team of trained men waiting to pack the youngsters into containers for easier movement.

The dates were chosen wisely boxes were prepared to transport the boys away once the gas had been filtered through out each of the schools no male would escape. Each team had the delivery vans ready to be used to collect them all  careful planning  into insuring normality was assumed taken into account, they waited until all the school had fallen silent before administering the gas through the schools ventilation ducts. Once this had been done a secondary gas was introduced to render the few women unconscious these would be left to bear witness to the mass disappearance of the young students.

                                         Once the gas had taken effect the night was spent collecting the small unconscious children and teachers all would be taken ready for consumption. It was well organized each raid worked with out any issues the schools devoid of life by mornings first light. some of the boys were eaten by the girls before they had finished clearing away the  little bodies for storage they all awoke to find themselves shrunk  and trapped by these brown eyed women extremist with pretty faces,  soon to be eaten alive for the good of the cause and the enjoyment of the girls. The vans sped away into the early morning mist each of them driven to predefined safe houses so that they could continue to eat them in safety.

                                                                                                                     Safe houses were already prepared hundreds of miles from the schools to allow them time to eat their spoils, the young women casually eating the youths like sweets,each of them going to their rooms after wards to masturbate whilst the young boys were being digested within their slim bodies.                 They provided enough food for them all to wait out the activity from the police forces now involved in this mass disappearance of so many innocent boys at the targeted schools. The sewers were now full of the spent bodies dirty stains in the girls underwear was all that remained of them.

It was estimated that over a thousand children and teachers had disappeared that night with no unusual movements found the closed circuit Tvs in all the schools had been disabled due to power failures of the servers. The  police found empty beds with no sign of any struggling the gas long gone the schools silent their empty halls taunting them. 

 Weeks had passed the last of the children now eaten each team flew back home on separate flights at varying times and days, they faded away as quietly as they had arrived blending in unnoticed young dark skinned students here to learn the ways of the west, America wept as did the other countries of the world at its loss.

 The CIA worked endlessly trying to piece together the mystery. The world was silent no claim was made of this triumph against the west, other countries were soon to suffer the same fate, over thousand pupils had been taken away that night now all consumed their young lives ending inside the hungry stomachs of the beautiful women in the teams the taste for the unbelievers spurred them all on,  sexual satisfaction adding to the pleasure of inflicting suffering on the  heathen populace.

Sharifa and her team had given them a weapon that inflicted pain and fear into the hearts of every one only time was needed and planning to once again inflict the horror onto other international platforms their message clear.
                      Sharif’s status now elevated within the brothers ranks her reward was the countless captives being transported to her country only to  end up in her silken under wear.


Her plan grew daily the amount of volunteers queuing to join her ranks now became a problem to them so it was decided to tone down the operations only using them to eradicate small numbers. This proved very effective many young soldiers and opposition forces were removed from this world by Sharifa and her deadly assassins their reputation now known to the people of her country keeping the men in check. Her plan to eradicate the male species still her goal her army of followers willing to eat the youth of the western world her tool.