- Text Size +

Not a lot of stories in this forum, so hopefully that means the bar is a bit lower. Sorry in advance for spelling/grammar/logic errors.

Chapter 1

"A bitch like that? There's no way she's letting dick get anywhere near her. I can't imagine any man that would want to." Keith had tried to put the moves on his new boss when she first arrived and she had absolutely no interest. Less than no interest, absolute disgust. He was a 6'3" chiseled hunk of man and was used to women pulling down their panties when he walked in a room. Her immediate and emphatic rejection left only one thought in his mind, and he had stuck with. It didn't help that she was by far the toughest boss he had ever had, constantly reprimanding him and demanding more from him than even his toughest male bosses had ever hoped for.

"I don't know man, just because she's aggressive and not willing to kneel down and suck your dick doesn't make her a lesbian. I know you think all women worship you, but they're not all dumb waitresses. And some men like a woman who has a brain and doesn't always act like a slut. I actually think she's pretty." Mike, despite being cubicle neighbors and the constant sounding board for Keith, had finally decided to stick up for some shred of decency in the office. It probably helped that Mark had developed a bit of a crush on his boss Beth. She was not attractive in the conventional ways a guy like Keith would see. She was not a brittle flower, but rather 6'1" of forceful, opinionated, strong-willed woman.

"You would. I'll bet you $20 bucks she eats more pussy than dick. No, I bet you 100 bucks. I know a lesbo when I see one." Despite what you see in the movies, you can't really just look at a woman and tell if she was a lesbian. Beth fit some of the stereotypes--she always dressed in pantsuits and flats, she had smallish breasts that she generally de-emphasized, and she rarely wore makeup--but she also kept her hair just below her shoulders and wore glasses that suggested more Lisa Loeb than Rachel Madow.

"You're delusional. It's not any of our business and it's pretty damned ignorant of you to think that any woman that doesn't fit your idea of feminine is a lesbian. How would we even decide that bet? Follow her home and see if she's got a boyfriend or a girlfriend? See who she brings to the Christmas party? Ask her point blank?"

"I don't care, we'll bet now and when I find out it's true you'll owe me $100."

Mark didn't get a chance to respond, because he was interrupted by all 73 inches of Beth. It was clear she had heard almost all of their conversation. Mark, even though he did his best to defend her, was worried about what she would do. While the lesbian stuff might have been made up, her reputation for being tough was well deserved. "Shouldn't you two be working? I want to see you both in my office. Mark, you first. Keith, I'll deal with you later."

He sat calmly at his desk while he heard Beth absolutely laying in to Mark. He couldn't quite make out what she was saying, but whatever it was sounded very angry. Keith, however, was not afraid. Beth could yell and scream at him all she wanted, but Keith's uncle founded the company and he knew he wasn't going anywhere. It's probably why she took out all her frustration on Mark, because she knew there really wasn't much power she had over him. After about five minutes of abuse, the door to her office opened and Mark walked out with his head held low. He went to his desk, started packing his things, and left--even though it was only 3:30. 

"It's your turn," Beth said, motioning for Keith to come to her office.

"Let's get this over with," Keith said, as he sat down in the chair in her office. "You know who my uncle is and I know you don't like me. No need to scream and shout hysterically."

"Oh, don't worry. The screaming is reserved for Mark. I know there isn't anything I can say or do to make you like me or really even make you behave like a normal adult. I didn't bring you in here for anything like that. I know better than to beat a dead horse."

"So, what I am doing here?"

"I'm actually just intrigued how you figured out I was a lesbian. What makes you think that? Be as brutally honest as you want. Is it how I dress? How I look? How I act? What is it?"

"It's all of it. You dress like a man and you act like a man. You just flash 'lesbian' in big rainbow-colored letters." If Beth was trying to make Keith uncomfortable she had chosen the wrong guy.

"Good to know. I'll remember to act more like a girl at my next job."

"Is that it? Can I go?"

"I guess that is it. One last thing," she said as she took out a small price gun shaped device and aimed it at Keith.

Chapter 2

Waking up what could have been seconds or could have been years later, a flash of blinding light was the last thing that Keith could remember. He was in Beth's office and now he was somewhere dark and cold. Whatever she had done to him had left him a little bit dazed--he felt almost hungover. He stumbled to his feet and felt around for a light switch. All he found were smooth, almost paper-like walls. He followed them around the entire room, maybe 24' by 12' in size, but found no switch, no door, no window, nothing. Only four corners, four walls, and a floor. He wondered where he could be. Perhaps he was dreaming. Perhaps she had taken him to a secret dungeon. Nothing was making much sense. 

It made even less sense when the roof of his room began slowly lifting, letting in bright rays of light. The roof seemed to fly straight up and then off to the side, only to be replaced by an even stranger sight. It was Beth's face, only it was absolutely gigantic. It must have been 10 feet wide. He looked at her huge face, her enormous mouth and concluded that it must be a dream.

"I see you're awake, little one. Just in time." Her hand reached down and wrapped around his small body. He was a big, strong, man and now here he was in the hand of his giant lesbian boss. "You were right that I couldn't fire you, but I could still downsize you."

Keith struggled to comprehend his situation. It was not easy to grasp. He looked up at her, every detail was crisp, everything seemed real, but still he could comprehend what had happened. It all become real as she squeezed him with her hand. Keith struggled against her grip, "You can't do this to me you bitch. Let me go."

"Silly little man. I can do this and much and there's nothing you can to do to stop me." Her grip tightened, squeezing the air out of his lungs. "In time you'll get used to that idea and start doing exactly what I say before I even say it. For now, though, the struggle is so much more fun." She lifted Keith out of his shoe box and placed him with his back down on the counter. Keeping him flat with one hand, she used the other to tear off his clothes. 

At his size it was not a gentle disrobing. Beth's fingers were about the same size as Keith's whole body and were not gentle. The fabric did eventually give way, but it left bruises on Keith's back side. He was now laying naked underneath his boss, totally at her control. He looked up at her and saw something almost as unusual as her enormous size--his conservative, lesbian boss was dressed like a sexy maid, complete with too-short skirt, long black stockings with garters, and a see-through top showing a lacy black bra. As he looked at her he was surprised that she actually looked pretty fuckable. Her hair looked sexy, her tits weren't huge but were very nice. Unlike what she normally wore, the outfit emphasized her curves and made her look sexy and feminine.

Beth recognized Keith checking her over and let him scan her body. She could be sexy and wanted him to know that. She kept him pressed under her finger and looked him over, as well. He was in good shape--a tight body with large muscles and a solid tan. He was probably strong at his normal size, which she knew would give him a false sense of strength at his current size. She picked him up and wrapped her hand completely around him as he lay in her palm. "I'll make you a deal, if you can get out I'll let you go."

Keith struggled to squeeze through her fingers, or pull on her flesh enough that something would budge, but she was just too strong. He tugged and poked and even resorted to biting, but she only giggled at his futile efforts. Eventually she got tired of his attempts and opened her hand again. "I guess you know what you're up against now." 

She heard the doorbell and quickly tucked Keith in her bra. Her breasts were not huge by any means, but the push-up bra kept them firm enough to hold her captive tightly between her breasts and her bra. She hurried to answer the door, speaking to herself as much as Keith as she went, "Sounds like company!"

Chapter 3

Mark's day had gone from bad to worse. He was trying to get work done when his cubicle neighbor Keith had interrupted him, his boss had overhead them talking about her, and now he was in her office getting yelled at for it. He might have felt better about the abuse if he hadn't really been trying to defend her, at least in part, but he took his punishment like he always did--with his head held high. Beth railed into him about how "she expected better from him" and how, "if this behavior continues she'd be forced to contact HR about reassignment or termination". He endured five or so minutes, constantly apologizing, until she stopped her invective and asked him to go home for the rest of the day and think about what he needed to do if he wanted to continue his employment with the firm. Before leaving her office, Beth handed Mark a manila envelope with the employee handbook, "I want you to read this when you get home. I will be testing you. Now leave and go send Keith in."

Mark packed his things and made the 15 minute drive to his small apartment. Not having anything better to do, he sat on his couch and flipped on the TV. It had been a while since he was home so early, so the late-afternoon talk shows were somewhat foreign to him. He decided to at least glance at the employee handbook, as he knew that Beth probably would follow through on her threat to test him. He unsealed the envelope and pulled out a booklet, but in addition to the handbook was a letter that looked to be from Beth.

---
Mark,
I had always hoped you had a bit of a crush on me. I've had my eye on you since I've started here, but as your boss had to wait for you to make the first move. I know you're too shy for that, so consider whatever you just did or said as the first move--I'm not a patient woman. I'm sorry in advance for yelling at you the way I did. I didn't mean any of it. I just had to make it look like I was mad at you so people around the office wouldn't suspect us. 

If you really do like me and weren't just being a nice guy or something like that, I'd love for you to come to my home and have dinner with me. If you don't come, I'll understand and won't mention this again. If you do come, though, I will guarantee a great time--and I don't just mean because I'm a great cook. My address is 13239 Hill Crest. Dinner should be ready by 7.

Yours,
Beth
---

He read the letter over two or three times. It was pretty remarkable--here he thought he had just been dressed down by his boss when in secret she had a crush on him. He looked up at the clock and saw that it was already 6:45, so he rushed to his car and over to Beth's house. It wasn't too far from where he lived, just up into the hills where the well-to-do of the town lived. He'd never actually been up there, but luckily his GPS knew the address and guided him there safely. 

Pulling up to the driveway, he was impressed at the size of his boss's house. It was easily 3000 sq. ft, stunningly maintained, with a great view overlooking the city below. He rang the bell and waited.

Chapter 4

The door swung wide open and Mark say a surprisingly delightful sight. Beth was normally conservatively dressed, if a little mousy, but all that femininity she kept hidden at work was on full display in front of him now. He couldn't help look her up and down from her dirty blonde hair all the way down to her 3" heels. She was taller than him in flats, but now she seemed to tower over him, some 6'4" of beautiful woman. She was skinny, but the sexy maid outfit she wore emphasized what curves she had. 

Not only did Beth notice Mark looking at her in a way he had never had the courage or opportunity to do before, she seemed to melt at the attention. "Do you like what you see?" she asked, coyly, retreating from domineering boss she was at work to simply being a girl hoping that a boy thinks she's cute.

"Is it not obvious? I always though you were pretty, but words don't exist to describe how beautiful you look."

She smiled at the compliment. Beth liked being the boss at work. She liked when men could respect her as a person, as an equal, or even as a superior. As satisfying as that was, though, there was something primal in her that needed to be treated like the sex object so many other women seemed to be all the time. It wasn't something that dominated her life, for sure, but when she needed it, she NEEDED it. And ever since she had laid her eyes on Mark she needed him. 

She didn't know what it is what about him that turned her on so much--he was a soft-spoken, somewhat shy employee. She had much more conventionally attractive employees, like Keith, but it was something about his tussled brown hair or light brown eyes, the way he wouldn't ever say much but what make those few words count, or how he was genuinely one of the sweetest people she had ever met. She had long since given up trying to understand--here was the last guy on Earth who would treat a woman like a sex object, she thought, but that's all she could think about.

Beth was kinky, as the small man in her bra would likely attest, but she was still smart. She wanted Mark to dominate her but she knew that underneath his meek, shy exterior was likely a similarly meek and shy man. Coaxing him into his new role would take some guidance on her part. The only part she had really left to chance was whether he would show up at all--in the end that depended on if he found her attractive. She could tell from the way he looked at her that he did, so she knew the rest of her plan would work.

Chapter 5

"Come in, Mark. I'm so happy you've come." She wrapped her arms around Mark, careful to push her breasts into him as they embraced. Keith could feel himself being squeezed against his female captor and her male companion. It sounded a bit like Mark, he thought, but he had no real way of knowing. Beth let the hug linger a little longer than a simple friendly embrace would have called for--in part because she enjoyed the embrace of Mark and in part because she enjoyed squeezing Keith in to her bosom. "You're just in time, I've made you dinner."

Beth shut the front door and led Mark to a large formal dining room. Mark hadn't enjoyed a good home-cooked meal for months--the last time he visited his parents, really--and was looking forward to something he didn't microwave or pick up on his way home. He was surprised to see that only one place was set at the table though. Perhaps she didn't expect him to come, he thought. "Do you need some help setting the table?"

"Oh, " Beth said, looking at the single place setting, "don't worry--I won't be eating what you're eating. This place setting is for you, please sit down."

On a normal date such a strange arrangement would have immediately set of red flags in Mark's head, but considering how unusual a date this was it didn't seem entirely unusual to him. He sat down and was served a fabulous meal by an attentive Beth as if she were his servant. He tried to engage her in conversation but she acted more like a butler, too, simply agreeing with what he said or laughing when she felt appropriate. As tasty as the food was, something about it made him feel different. He found his thoughts becoming sharper and his normal apprehension fading away. The fear he had about talking to his boss had disappeared, replaced by confidence. He started feeling more powerful, more forceful. The fact that Beth, his boss at work, was waiting on him hand and foot no longer seemed strange, it seemed, well, right. He was the man and she was the woman and that was the way it was supposed to be. He was also becoming increasingly aroused by Beth's presence. Before he had worked so hard to conceal his feelings but now he couldn't contain his primal lust.

Beth could tell that the drugs she had laced Mark's food with were taking effect. At first he acted like a little kitten. Trying to talk to her, saying thanks and please whenever she did anything for him. By the time he had finished his dessert he was ordering her around like a servant. She was absolutely eating up his attention. "Now that you've finished the dinner I've made you, " she said, "it's time for me to eat the dinner you make me." The real Mark would have jumped up and fumbled into the kitchen to make her something, but the drugged Mark knew exactly what she meant as she got down on all fours and crawled under the table toward Mark's chair. Kneeling in front of him, she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, and pulled out his thickening penis.

Chapter 6

Keith could feel Beth reach into her bra and left him out. He had been stuck between her breasts and her black lace bra for what seemed like forever and was now being brought out to play. What he saw was terrifying. Directly in front of him stood an enormous, throbbing manhood, easily over ten feet tall. Beth's giant left hand was wrapped around the shaft, slowly working up and down. Keith couldn't tell who the penis belonged to, all he could see above him was a large wooden table and a large figure extending somewhere above. The man's pants and underwear were drawn about to his knees, and he sat back on the chair with not only his massive erection, but similarly gigantic testicles flopped on the chair, as well. 

There was an empty space on the chair in front of the penis, and sure enough Beth set Keith down directly in front of it. She pushed his face into the hard flesh. She leaned over and whispered, "It's looks like I'm not the only who lets dick get near me." Keeping him trapped against Mark's dick with one hand, she began to lick and tease the head before opening wide and swallowing the cock whole. Keith looked up as she pistoned up and down the shaft, her mouth coming close to where Keith stood but never quite reaching him.

After a few minutes of teasing like this, Beth let go of Keith with her hand and quickly brought her mouth all the way down Mark's shaft, engulfing Keith, as well. She could feel Keith against her lower lip, caught against the giant cock in her mouth. She pulled up, making sure to keep Keith against her lips, until only the head of Mark's penis was still in her mouth. With her tongue now free, she darted over to find Keith in her mouth. She skillfully tongued both the Keith and the penis, switching from one to the other in rapid succession, while simultaneously moving Keith around in her mouth.

For Keith, everything was happening far too quickly for him to process. The battering he took inside of Beth's mouth was too much for him to handle. He lost all sense of up and down, of scale, of anything. He did the best he could to keep from passing out, and reached out to whatever he could find to steady himself against the motions of his captor's tongue. That thing he found turned out to be the tip of Mark's penis. First gaining a handhold, he soon wrapped his whole body around Mark's cock. This seemed the safest position for him and eased the blows from Beth's tongue.

Free now to focus on Mark, Beth playfully tongued his sensitive tip until he shot a massive load into her mouth. The drugs that she had given him not only made Mark more powerful and domineering, they actually increased both the amount and nutritive content of his ejaculate. Her mouth was nearly full of his sperm as she gently opened her lips and let his now softening penis droop out. She savored her meal, rolling it around in her mouth, before swallowing. Her mouth was the only thing he covered, the tiny man clinging to his cock soon soaked in his sperm, as well. Beth saw him still clinging to the now flaccid organ, soaked in Mark's juices. "Looks like you've made a mess of yourself," she said, before picking him up. "I see you've acquainted yourself with the most fun part of your new master, let's introduce you to the rest of him."

Chapter 7

Beth zipped Mark up and crawled out from underneath the table. She sat down next to him and started talking to him. His ejaculation had rid him of most of the drugs, so Mark was beginning to feel like his old self again and Beth was well aware. She could talk to him like an equal again. She poured him a glass of drugged wine and offered it to him.

"Thanks. That was amazing. I'm sorry I sprung all this on you. It's just that I have certain, well, certain preferences and it's important you play along. I hope you don't think I'm some kind of freak."

"Thanks? You must have known I had a thing for you ever since you moved here, right? And whatever fantasies I had about us--that was like a thousands better. I always feel guilty getting without giving, though, if you're up for it."

"I have," Beth paused, coyly, "bigger plans for you. Call me old fashioned, but a man going down on a woman seems a bit degrading. Don't you worry, I've got someone who will take care of me."

She tossed Keith on the table in front of them both. He was still soaked in Mark's juices. He stood on the table and looked up at his gigantic coworker, who's penis he had just clung on to for dear life, and felt even more humiliated now. Before it was just a large, anonymous shaft; now it was another human being.

"I guess I'm a freak in a few more ways," she said, "as much as I like being dominated by you, I like having a powerless little man that I can dominate in the same way."

"How?" Mark asked, in disbelief.

"Oh, it's simple physics. Do you think I've always been an executive? I shrunk him while you were on your way out of the office--and no one will ever be the wiser. As far as they know Keith quit."

"Really, that's Keith? If I didn't see it with my own eyes there's no way I could believe it. What exactly do you plan to do with him?"

"I think it's probably best to show you." She grabbed under the table and tugged on Mark's still flaccid cock. "It looks like it will be a bit before you're ready to go again, so now is the perfect time." She picked Keith up with one hand, and took Mark's hand with the other, leading him toward her bedroom.

Chapter 8

It was dark in Beth's grip, so the next light Keith saw he was on her bed and he was between two giant legs. On either side those legs surrounded him, much higher than he was tall, like a canyon of no escape. As he looked toward where the legs met, he could see her skirt draped over her crotch, shielding him from an all-to-close view of her nether regions. Soon enough, though, a giant hand reached down and pulled the skirt up. The first thing he could tell was that Beth wasn't wearing any underwear. Her legs spread, revealing even more of her giant pussy. Keith could see and more clearly smell that she was aroused. 

He felt something pushing him toward it and heard a booming voice, "get to work, slave" it said. Soon he found himself directly in front of her pussy. It wasn't just huge, it towered over him. He was eye level with her opening, which was dripping wet. Above that, he could see the folds of flesh that were her labia, and, higher still, he could start to make out the nub that was her clit. 

He got another friendly shove in the back. "Well, what are you waiting for. Get to work."

Another voice interrupted, "I thought you said men weren't supposed to eat pussy?"

"They aren't, but he's not a man. He's barely even a speck. Eating pussy is about the only thing he's good for, so he better be fucking amazing."

Something about what she had said had put great fear into Keith. He knew that she was in control and he felt like he needed to obey her. He made his way over to her crotch and carefully climbed his way up her mound to a patch of her pubic hair just above her clit. He knew at his size that was his only hope of getting her off. He peeled back the sheath surrounding it and found an enormous nub, maybe a foot long. It was longer and much thicker than his own cock. 

He started rubbing it with his hands, which brought decidedly happy noises from far above. It was far too big to fit in his mouth, but he put his face to it and started licking. He had gone down on women before, but at this scale it wasn't anything like that. As he worked her harder, she began to moan loudly and even started bucking her hips. He was too engrossed to notice how precariously placed he was, hanging tightly on to her pubic hair at the edge of the steep drop below to her bed. He began to time his cadence to her moans, speeding up and slowing down in stride with her. He forgot that she was his boss, hundreds of feet tall, towering over him. All he could think of was that giant organ directly in front of his face.

That concentration was broken, however, when he noticed the giant shaft penetrating Beth directly below where he worked. It was the same shaft that he had clung on to for dear life not thirty minutes ago. The sex act on his scale was not gentle. Mark's colossal penis impaled Beth's tight but willing vagina. Her opening spread wide to receive his girthy head and clamped tightly on his shaft and he rocketed in and out. 

His concentration broken, Keith let up on Beth's clit. Soon her giant hand was down at her crotch, fumbling to replace Keith's attention. She found Keith, instead, and forced his head back into service. The thrusting from Mark become more intense, as well, with a faster pace and a deeper stroke. Beth was the first to come, letting out a loud scream and pressing Keith even harder. Mark continued pumping in and out through a second loud orgasm before giving way himself and launching a giant stream of semen deep inside of Beth. 

Chapter 9

Both Mark and Beth laid down next to each other on the bed. Keith was still stuck at the top of Beth's freshly fucked pussy.

"That's what men are good for, " Beth said to Mark, satisfied.

"Wow. I didn't know I had that in me. That was amazing."

"The first of many, I hope." Beth turned her self next to Mark and cuddled up next to him, her head on his shoulder and her legs draped over his.

"Me too."

"You don't mind all my weird domination stuff, do you? It didn't freak you out?" Beth asked, the role playing was over and she was back to being a normal person.

"To be honest I kind of enjoyed it. It's not who I normally am but it was exciting."

"It's not who I normally am, either, but I enjoy it when the time comes. I don't act like this most of the time, just so you know."

"That's good. I can't act like that most of the time either."

"I know. That's one of the things I like about you. You've always treated me like a person, not some bitch or some sex object. Funny that made me want you to treat me like a sex object."

Beth cuddle closer to Mark, and now Keith was squeezed between her abdomen and Mark's side now, and poked into both of them. Beth noticed him and plucked him up. She placed him on Mark's chest, directly in front of her face and directly underneath Mark's.

"So, do you still think I'm a lesbian?"

Keith answered meekly. "No." It was barely audible on Beth's scale, but she didn't really need to hear what he said. 

Mark, finally acknowledging Keith, replied, "It looks like you owe me $100."

Epilogue

Beth and Mark were an item from that night on, but no one at work ever knew until the wedding invitations went out 9 months later. They're still happily married and most of the time act like any normal couple, except when Beth brings out the maid's outfit.

Keith spent the next six months as Beth's personal sex toy, before she grew tired of him and passed him on to one of her lonelier friends from college. She still likes to work tinies into her sex life, but has found a steady supply of willing volunteers online. Mark doesn't fully embrace his wife's other men (although he did fully support the two women), but accepts that they make her happy.