- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Final chapter hope you e3njoyed it

John dug himself out of the hole he hab been sleepingin only to discover a mountain of white flesh close to him. He approached the mountain with caution.

"Hmm I should climb up" John suggested to himself.

It took almost two hours but at ast John managed to get ontop of this womans leg.

********************************************************************

Sarah was fast asleep on the beach. She was lying on her back in jean shorts and a sports bra.

"Ahhhhhh, that was a nice nap." Sarah said out loud.

She streched and contined to lie down on her stomach for awhile longer. A couple minutes passed and a noxous cloud of gas came flying out of her ass.

"Whew"

Sarah patted her butt lightly and drifted off again.

****************************************************************

John looked around at the blue hills around him. He walked for awhile until he found a chasm that was so deep he couldn't see the bottom. He picked up a piece of sand that was on her cheek and threw it in. It bounced on the walls of her ass and fell in.

"Damn thats one big butt"

He looked at the blue field that was this girls back. High up on her shoulder was long blond hair tied in a pony tail. John moved toward her back when all of a sudden everything started to move. He heard a loud moaing sound and then the butt he was on spasmed and knocked him down. He rolled down her buttcheek right up to her crack. 

"God no please no" John screamed. "NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO"

John grabbed onto the denim and manged to keep himself out of the place of no return. At least for now. Using the denim he slowly climbed out and onto the surface. He started to run as fast as he could down the cheek towards the top of the back pocket. At least there John would have an easy ride if this monster stood up. This was not the case for as John was close to the pocket a fart quaked her butt so slighlty. This was alot diffrent on Johns scale. When the fart happened John went flying into the air. In his few moments of consciousness he saw himself falling back down. He saw blue and then nothing. Nothing but darkness. The smell was unbearable and John passed out. In the limbo of his mind he heard three loud crashed far far in the sky.  

***************************************************************

Sarah awoke startled and quickly got up. She almost had missed her yoga class. She ran towards the resort as fast as she could. 

"Fuck Fuck Fuck"

She tore off her sweaty shorts and put on some fresh yoga pants. There was no time for dirty laundry now so she sprinted out the door.

******************************************************

John woke up slowly to discover he had lost his hearing in his left ear. When he got up to walk he fell and screamed. The bone in his leg was dust and so was his arm. He dragged himself out from under the blue jeans and onto a sofa.

"Fuck"

The door to the room opened and John coudn't believe his eyes. it was Jeen.

"You switched my reservation!?!?!!?!" John screamed at no one. 

He watched giant Jenn in anger as she sprinted around the room to gather what looked like fresh clothes. In a second Jenn sat down ontop of John.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" John screamed as he felt most of his ribs crack.

"I should be dead" John thought.

John was very lucky to survive this long. Wind rushed to his face when Jenn stood up. He was pinned in between her butt cheeks. 

"Again!?!?!?!!?!?"

John didn't pass out this time. If he was going to die then he was going to die conscious. He was shaking around in her butt as she walked and then nothing.

"Alright girls lets get this started!!"

A voice from far away boomed in his ears. Suddenly everything started moving. Her butt got tighter tighter. Until......pop.

***************************************************************

"Damn I'm late for yoga why didn't Sarah tell me!?!?!!?!?" Jenn thought.

She hopped on the couch to put some shoes on and sprinted out the door.When she arrived she was relieved that Annabel had not started yet. After the usual "lets get started" call they all started with a high kick. After yoga Jenn went back to where they were staying and took off her pants.

"Ahhhhhhh huh?Whats this red stain?" Jenn asked Sarah

"Oh that? It's nothing I get them on my bra alot when i go sunbathing."

"Hahah" Jenn laughed "You mean sleeping."

"Yeah whatever Jenn I'm just glad you got over that John guy ditching you."

"Thanks" said Jenn "I wish....I could just....crush him like a bug! You know?"