- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hope you enjoy it

It was a sunny day at the beach in Brazil. John and his girlfriend Jenn had just arrived at the entrance to the resort they are staying at. Jenn was 5'8 with brown hair and a great ass which looked amazing in her pink bikini. They decided to head down to the beach for a day of fun. When they arrived a brazilian woman approached John. " Men are not allowed on this beach, bad things happen." John disregarded this warning and continued on to the white sand beach. "This is great isn't it Jenn?" John asked. When he turned to look at his girlfriend he saw that she was gone. In fact as he looked around he saw that there was no one at the beach but him. He didn't mind at first but when he got in the water he started to drift from shore. The waves got bigger and bigger as the shore got farther away. He found a giant piece of wood and climbed on it. The waves started smashing the wood until John went under. Hanging on for dear life he managed to hold on to the wood. Then he passed out. 

*****************************************************

"I wonder where John went?" Thought Jenn as she walked around the beach looking for him. "I guess hes bound to turn up eventually" She headed for the water for a swim while John returned.

*********************************************************

When John woke up he found himslef in some sort of desert filled with rocks. The wood he had drifted on now rested on a dune of rocks. John climbed to the top of the dune to get a better view. All he saw for miles was wave after wave of rocks and as he turned around he saw 30 foot waves crashing against the shore of this desert. Then everything started shaking. "An earthquake?" Then John saw somthing that took his breath away. A giant jenn was walking calmly down the beach headed for the water. "Over here!" yelled someone but who? John looked into the direction of the caller. "Hello? anyone there?" John yelled back "Yes! quickly into the damp sand it's safer." "Huh, who are you?" John yelled " Men just like you who came to this beach and shrank, we have been living in the sand for months now avoiding the giants. Its too late to live now friend you had your chance she is approaching good luck" The odd man scurried off and burrowed into the sand. 

***************************************************

Jenn walked to the edge of the water and then sat down letting the water brush her legs and feet. "This is great, I wish John was here to relax with me." She wiggled her toes in the sand then she head out for a swim. She felt somthing on her butt and promptly took it off. It was just a piece of driftwood.

******************************************************

John screamed as he saw his now gigantic girlfriend walking towards him. She was still somewaht far away but John wasn't going to take any chances. He ran to the wood he has floated on and took shelter under it. It couldn't be as safe as the damp sand but it was something. The shaking got stronger as she approached and a colossal foot smashed into a rock dune obliterating it with her foot. She took a couple more steps and then stopped. John took in a sigh of relief. A shadow fell upon the desert and as John looked up the most perfect but enormous ass he has ever seen was about to smash him. He screamed

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you liked it please review