- Text Size +

"My butt itches" thought Jenn. "I hope no one notices" Jenn thought as she lowered her hand to scratch her butt. "Ahhhhh thats much better." Jenn swiped the sand off her finger on her bra and went into the bathroom. Pffffffft "Woah what did I eat? I hope no one heard." Jenn relaxed and began to pee. She saw specks of sand in the water and aimed for them. Jenn saw what looked like a little bug in the water wriggling to get out. "Awwwww how cute" Jenn said as she snuffed out it's life with her pee.

******************************************************'

John was about to pass out from the stench and fall miles to the ground below when a huge finger came down and caught him. John still woozy from the ass blast looked up and saw Jenn's enourmous face looming over him. "Jenn! Jenn!" He cried but he was too small. Suddenly he was dragged arcoss what seemed to him like a field. "Oh god Jenn wiped me off on her tits" John thought. He tried to grab hold of somthing but he could'nt find anything. Then Jenn's tits stopped jiggling and she stopped then he dropped and bounced around a little and almost fell. John grabbed a hold of her bikini top and held on. Jenn sat down. Then almost instantly an explosion much louder then the one before tore through John's skull. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" John screamed as Jenn let loose another fart. Then the ringing in his hears subsided and he heard a waterfall. "Jenn must be peeing, nows my chance" John climbed up the bikini top and onto her breast.

*********************************************************

Jenn got up wiped and left the bathroom. "Much better" Jenn thought "What should I do now? Hmmm" A light caught her eye as she saw a tanning chair with a brazilian woman giving massages to other resort memebers. She walked over and laid down on her stomach and enjoyed a free massage.

***************************************************************

John was bouncing up and down as Jenn walked. He looked around and saw that Jenn was heading to get a massage "Oh no" "Please no" Jenn bent over and as she did he fell into her bikini top. Jenn was about to smash John with her tit. John ran for his life and made it outside the bra. He looked up to see a gorgous 22 year old masuese. While he was looking at her he failed to notice her foot come up.

***************************************************************

"Nasty sand is stressful, not good for massage" said the masuese. "What is your name?" asked Jenn. " Missy" responded Missy. She gave Jenn a back rub and a foot massage. "Have you seen the litte sand bugs recently?" "No" replied Jenn what are those? "Tiny little bugs the size of sand they are nasty I squish them very morning when I sit on the chair for work" Missy let out a laugh "It looks like I crushed about fifteen still alive on your fett"

****************************************************************

John was glued to her feet that were coated in sweat from a day outside. "What now?" John said to himself. He couldnt stand the smell of her feet any longer and began to see stars. He crawled to the edge of her foot and fell in the sand. He dug down deep and fell asleep.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope to continue this hope you enjoyed