- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you enjoy it 

John started running as fast as he could across the rock covered ground that he once called sand. He looked up just in time to see Jenn's enourmous buttcheek come down on top of him. He screamed as her weight pushed him deep into the sand. The sand scratched him as he went further down. The pressure was intense as he tried to dig under the ass. Somthing grabbed him from below. It was the man from earlier. "You were lucky to survive if it wasn't for this tunnel you would be a red stain on her bikini."said the man. "Thank you, whats your name?" "Oscar." They crawled through the tunnel quickly. "Where are we going?" asked John panting from the humidity of the wet sand. "To the damp sand like before it's safe there the waves don't do much this deep". Just as Oscar went to make another turn a red painted toe smashed though the sand. "Brothers!" screamed Oscar as he ran foward. it was too late Jenn had mashed them to a paste between her toes without knowing it. John looked up in horrer at Jenn's uncaring face as she destroyed their homes. He was about to turn and run when he saw Oscar running toward her foot."Oscar no!" screamed John. "Theres nothing left for me." Oscar said as Jenn's massive foot came down and crushed him. John didn't know what to do so he ran back to the dry sand and hope he survives. Jenn started moving, her hands kicked up sand as she pushed herself into the water. John went flying threw the air and landed on her thigh just before she launched her self into the ocean.

***********************************************************

Jenn swam happily in the shallow water. She didn't care where John was anymore she just wanted to have fun. Her stomach started to rumble a little and a pressure started to build. Jenn got out of the water and headed for the bathroom. Along the way a little poot escped her butt. "Oopsies, I hope no one notices teehee." She continued on to the bathroom.

**************************************************************

The water below was fierce and John did not feel like going for a swim. John looked up at the massive butt of her girlfriend and started climbing. "If she starts to use her legs to swim I'm as good as dead." John thought. He looked down at the waves crashing on her body and he picked up the pace. John was half way there when Jenn started standing up. He held on to dear life near her ass crack as her butt quaked and jiggled as she walked. He looked down at her feet and saw that she was walking back on shore. He also saw sand stuck under her buttcheek slowly start falling miles and miles down to the desert. Suddenly without warning there was a sharp hissing sound followed by a huge explosion. John held on tightly as the smell of fart decended on him. He threw up and gagged at the smell. He was about to pass out when he saw somthing red approach him.