- Text Size +
Elizabeth's heart pounded in her chest as she nimbly leapt over the random debris scattered across the empty alleyways. The clanking metal boots of her pursuer were audibly slowed by this same debris, and she chuckled to herself. Glancing over her shoulder, she watched the blonde-haired knight fade into the distance, and quickly turned down an alleyway. Tightening her grip on her stolen item, she redoubled her efforts.

The metal clanking grew quiet as she continued down this path, and she smiled to herself, glancing down at her ill-gotten treasure. Slowing to a stop, she admired the beautiful, shining sphere she held so close to her chest. Even in the pale moonlight she could admire its remarkable beauty, and couldn't stop herself from grinning toothily. Half of the mysterious sphere was a brilliant ruby, the other, a pearlescent alabaster. She hadn't any idea on how difficult it had been to craft such an item, but knew stealing it had been an exceptionally easy affair.

“Stop! You have violated the law!”

Groaning, Elizabeth stopped admiring her item and looked up. The lone knight was chasing after her, and she idly wondered why he hadn't bothered to call for any sort of backup. He probably thought her to be just an ordinary girl, and one who wouldn't put up much of a fight. Sighing heavily, she stuffed the orb back into one of her many pockets and resumed her escape.

The two continued their chase for another minute, and Elizabeth had to admit that she admired the boy's persistence, even if she was only toying with him. After putting a bit of distance between herself and her pursuer, Elizabeth turned and stuck her tongue out, allowing him a moment to catch up.

“I've got you now, criminal scum!” The young man wheezed as he began to close the distance. In truth there was no way he could catch up to Elizabeth, and she knew this. She'd planned to lead him along for a nice jog through the city's twisted alleys before abandoning him and escaping into the night.

So it came as a surprise to both of them when Elizabeth made a hasty turn, only to wind up in a dead end. The buildings enclosing the alley provided no holds to climb with, and before she could hope to return the way she came, the knight had arrived and blocked the only avenue of escape.

“You!” The boy called, clumsily unsheathing an iron sword. “I am Marcus, the son of Gillius the Red. You'll come with me, or I'll be taking you dead!” He continued, breathing heavily.

Elizabeth stood at the end of the alley, considering all her options. Having her first real good look at the boy since she'd been spotted climbing from the shop's window, she frowned at the sight. The boy was rather average in size, and not the oversized slab of meat she'd come to associate with a city's knightly guard. More unusually, he wasn't wearing any armor, save for some out-of-place iron boots. This explained how he was able to keep up for the most part, and she narrowed her eyes, staring him down.

Glancing to her sides, she knew that climbing was out of the question, and average as the boy was in stature, he blocked the alleyway well. He held his sword like an amateur, but she didn't have much room to maneuver in the alley, and even a clumsy strike could have been crippling.

“Do you even have the authority to make an arrest?” She asked, raising her arms and backing up further into the dead end.

“I may be but a Page, but I've more than enough authority wench!” He snarled, not moving. “Now come over here!”

Elizabeth cursed to herself. She'd been hoping he'd leave the alley entrance so she could slip by him, but he seemed wise to her tricks. With a heavy sigh, she lowered her arms and slowly stepped in his direction. There didn't seem to be any other way around this, and sour disappointment filled her heart as she clutched the jewel she'd stolen.

“Faster!”

“Look, I'm sorry. I'm coming peacefully!” Elizabeth answered back, rubbing the jewel around her palm as she took slow, measured steps to the page. Then, with a heavy, defeated sigh, she threw the jewel. It slammed into the boy's face loudly, and he fell to his back in surprise. Elizabeth took the time to make her escape, only to be interrupted when a brilliant flash of light illuminated the dead-end.

Seconds passed, and Elizabeth rubbed her eyes, trying to blink away the light. Her vision slowly returned, and she immediately noticed that the Page was missing! Relief and excitement filled her body, as it dawned on her that the beautiful sphere was enchanted! She didn't know where the boy was, but hoped she'd banished him into another plane of existence for chasing after her so long

Scanning the floor a moment, Elizabeth quickly found her now-scuffed jewel. She was still giddy at the possibilities such an item held, and slipped it back into a pocket. She idly wondered about the fate of the young knight-in-training, when she felt a sudden, sharp prick on her big toe.

Shaking her foot in annoyance, she looked for the source, and quickly spotted it. Her eyes grew wide, and she smirked at the small, vaguely human-shaped figure around her toes.

“Is that you Marcus? The son of... well, I suppose it doesn't matter anymore.” She whispered to the small figure crawling around her feet. He couldn't have been longer than her index finger, and she crouched, offering him a smile. Still fully clothed and armed, he made another charge for Elizabeth's sandal-encased toes.

“Hey, come on now.” She said softly, reaching her fingers down and plucking the boy's tiny sword from his grip. He looked up at the girl angrily, and she smiled warmly at him. Her brain wanted revenge, wanted her to end his life right there on the gritty streets, as he'd likely have ended hers without a second thought. Her heart objected though, and could see the boy as little more than a tiny toy. A living, breathing toy. A toy nobody knew she had. A toy that used to mean something to someone. She felt a tingle between her legs at the thought, and wrapped her fingers around his waist.

She eyed him over closely, giggling at how silly his iron shoes were on the rest of his frame. Clad in but a tunic and leather pants, he looked nothing like the knight he'd carried himself as, and she ran her fingers along the sides of his face.

“Let me go!” He yelled suddenly, staring daggers into her eyes.

“Oh my, that's a big demand there.” Elizabeth giggled, feeling the pleasure spike up between her legs. He was still pompous and resilient, even at his reduced size, and she could do absolutely anything she wanted with him. He couldn't stop her, but the fact that he would try was what set her loins ablaze.

“Do you think I'm pretty?” She asked him suddenly, running her empty hand down the length of her body. In truth she wasn't dressed to impress, wearing only a simple cotton outfit to blend into crowds. “Well?” She asked again, sticking a finger between her lips.

Marcus didn't answer her question, choosing instead to writhe around the inside of her fist.

“You must really want to escape.” Elizabeth whispered, growing more excited as his struggles failed to even remotely pry apart her fingers. “You can't escape though Marcus. You're my toy now, and nobody knows you're here.” She said through a husky moan.

Carefully sitting on the hard, cobblestone street, Elizabeth spread her legs widely. She couldn't hold off any longer, and needed to find out what these struggles felt like in a more sensitive area. Holding Marcus carefully with one hand, Elizabeth awkwardly slid her pants down, baring herself to her little victim.

“Unhand me you whore!” He shouted, redoubling his efforts now. He had an idea of what the dirty, rotten thief had planned for him, and he wanted no part of it.

“So rude.” Elizabeth whispered, her voice dripping with lust. “I'll have to teach you some manners my little toy knight.” She giggled, lowering her hand between her legs. The hot, heady scent of her bared vagina filled the air, and she idly rubbed herself with her free hand.

Marcus's legs flailed wildly in the giant girl's fingers when she'd exposed herself to the cool, night air. She was only barely visible given how little light there was, but he could certainly feel the heat her genitalia exuded, and that heady scent was disorienting him. He fought against it as best he could, but he was unable to stop his own, much smaller sexual organ from growing erect in the presence of the giantess.

“Oh!” Elizabeth giggled slyly, feeling a tiny prick against the inside of her palm. “Whatever happened to chivalry, Marcus?” She asked with a smile, before exhaling lustily in his face. She wasn't going to wait any longer, she had to know what he felt like.

The shrunken boy's wails grew louder, and Elizabeth growled in annoyance. He was ruining her moment! Without any further fanfare or care for his well-being, she shoved the man between her legs head first.

His cries were muted instantly, and an explosion of pleasure rocked Elizabeth's entire body. She fell to her back, kicking her legs as the little boy's desperate struggles for escape thrilled her to no end. His complete inability to free himself from her enveloping love muscles only served to intensify the sensations, and Elizabeth opened her mouth, but no sound came forth.

Squeezing her legs together, the girl turned to lay on her side. She bit her bottom lip for several seconds, then exhaled, her hot breath visible in the cool night. Sliding slid her hand back between her legs, she gently, inexorably slid the rest of Marcus's young body up inside of her.

Immediately Elizabeth bucked her entire lower body, as more frantic, pleading struggles rocked her to her core. She brought a hand up to her mouth, and bit her thumb, trying to hold off for as long as possible. She began to see spots, and her breathing became labored. A large, goofy smile crossed the young thief's face as she slammed her legs together, and ground the little man trapped inside of her for upwards of a minute.

Sitting up suddenly, Elizabeth's tongue began to hang from her mouth, and she felt herself grow nearer to an explosive climax. With thick, heady groans, she put all her willpower into holding off, but quickly found herself overwhelmed. Opening her mouth again, screamed into the quiet night. Orgasm wracked her entire body, and she could feel her grip on reality slip for a moment, before she collapsed.

She lay on her back for several minutes, trying in vain to catch her breath. The conflict between Marcus and her sexual muscles had ended with her being the victor. Reaching between her legs, she fished around for a second before carefully easing out the unconscious body of her tiny partner. He was covered in her secretions, but at least he was breathing. She smiled at the sight, and felt around her pockets, making sure the stolen gem was still in her possession.

Crumpling to her back again, Elizabeth stared at the night sky for several minutes, not bothering to pull her pants up. She kept Marcus in a tight fist the entire time, and her mind wandered back to him. She needed a place to store him where he couldn't cause trouble, or be heard. Though her outfit had many pockets, any sort of movement or sounds coming from them would draw unwanted attention.

Looking over the unconscious little man in her hand, she giggled again at the sight of his iron boots. Had he not had enough time to be fully suited up? Or was he stepping out of his armor when he'd spotted her? She didn't understand knights at all, and wondered how heavy those boots had been at normal size.

“I know!” Elizabeth breathed excitedly, while sitting up. “Why hadn't I thought of this earlier!” She said to herself, looking down at her sandals. She could easily pin him under a toe, and he'd be a slave to her every whim! It'd also be low enough for people to not notice during the day, and her strong toes could easily keep the little weakling in place!

Sliding a finger back between her legs, Elizabeth began to imagine the formerly big, proud Page stewing away under her toes. What if she stopped on him too roughly and injured him though? She hesitated a second, before remembering the mysterious jewel. She could always pick up a new toy, should Marcus ever break.

Lying on her back again, Elizabeth giggled. The last waves of pleasure were but a fond memory, and the cool night air caressed her exposed flesh. There were so many things she could do with a toy like this, and she intended to try every last one of them!

Sitting up, Elizabeth carefully slid her simple pants back up, before reaching down to unstrap her sandals. It was awkward doing so with one hand, but she managed to free both of her feet from the leather straps, and took a moment to rest. The street was refreshing beneath her still-tired feet, and she idly massaged her soles into the cobblestones, enjoying the pressure.

Marcus began to stir in her hand, and she opened her fist, letting him lay in her palm. He slowly rose, coughing all the while. She hadn't considered that her playtime had nearly suffocated him, and couldn't help but admire his strength for surviving that.

Allowing him a moment to recover, Elizabeth drummed her pretty toes on the street. A mild thrill went up her back as she admired them. They were pretty, if unpainted, and a rather undignified place to store the little Page. His social status no longer mattered though, and she'd be the one forcing him to do as she pleased. It was a lovely little role reversal, and she wished she had many, many more people to play with.

Marcus groaned in her open palm, and held his stomach. Elizabeth briefly wondered if he'd suffered any serious injuries during their little romp, before simply shrugging her shoulders. If he should perish then she'd had a good time with him, and would simply find a replacement.

Lifting up one of her sandals, she carefully slipped his body onto the indents made by her toes before placing the sandal back to the ground. Excitement coursed through her veins as she stood slowly, and stretched her long limbs into the sky. The night was still young, she still had her jewel, and she'd gained a new toy.

Slowly easing her foot into the sandal, Elizabeth giggled as the little man sprang back to life, though a bit slower and weaker than earlier. His tiny fists tickled the fleshy underside of her toe, and she pressed them down on him for a moment, silencing his movements. Adjusting her foot, she secured the straps, and pushed her toes on his little body again.

In the cold, quiet darkness, she could hear him groaning as her toes pounded his puny body, and giggled to herself. Reaching back into her pocket, she pulled the gem out again, wanting to take one more look at it before she went home. The brilliant red and white gem, though scuffed, was still shining in the low light, and she clenched her toes around Marcus, reliving the moment she'd first seen him shrunk.

She didn't know how it worked, or if it would even work again, so she stood up carefully, and walked through town gingerly. The last thing she wanted was to kill Marcus before she could confirm whether or not the gem would even work again.

Shaking the bad thoughts from her head, she reminded herself that he would need to stay alive for the time being. With fresh resolve, she clenched the young boy against her sole with her fleshy toes, ensuring it was impossible for him to accidentally slip out of the sandal.

Stopping a moment, Elizabeth leaned against a wall, and looked down at her sandals. She spread her toes, exposing the tiny, weak man. His efforts to escape amounted to little more than gentle taps under her toes, tickling her more than anything. She knew he needed rest, but he wasn't going to get it unless she decided he needed it. Another pleasant giggle escaped the girl's lips, remembering how she'd actually been concerned for her safety at one point against this man.

Comforting thoughts filled the young thief's mind as she reached an empty home near the city's outskirts. It'd been the place she slept for the past few nights, but she predicted that soon she could afford a real place to sleep. Even a cheap inn would be a vast improvement!

Thinking of warmer, better beds, Elizabeth quickly dozed off. Marcus, on the other hand, was forced to stay awake, as those eager, excited toes never let up on him. Even in her sleep her excitable toes wiggled and her feet swayed in bed, making the little man feel nauseous.

The next day came quickly, and Elizabeth still gingerly stepped on her right foot, not wanting to kill Marcus. She wandered the relatively busy streets for minutes, until she found what she'd been looking for. A drunk lay passed out in one of the myriad allies of the city, and it seemed as if other people had purposely taken alternate routes to avoid him.

Reaching into her pocket, Elizabeth pulled out her gem, and wiped it off on her shirt, before covering her eyes and tossing it at the unconscious man. He stirred when it struck him in the forehead, and had only a moment to gather himself before a flash of light blinded him.

Elizabeth could have jumped for joy, had she not wanted to injure Marcus, and she quickly ran to the spot where the man once lay. Sure enough, a slowly rising man was taking in his new surroundings, and the gem was still in one piece, only inches away!

Swiftly pocketing it, Elizabeth slipped her left foot out from her shoe, and placed it onto the drunk. She grinned, knowing he was only vaguely aware of what was going on as she pressed all her weight onto the foot. The soft skin of her sole molded around him for a moment, before the weight became unbearable. Elizabeth's devious grin grew even wider as his body flattened beneath her foot, and she smiled, lifting her sticky red foot from the cobblestone street.

Wiping her foot back, she cleaned up, and slid her sandal back on, quickly tightening the straps again. She was confident that she could find a new toy now, but held off on crushing Marcus. His time would come soon, she was sure, but she wanted someone of equal, or even greater social status to force beneath her feet. Perhaps a nobleman?

Clenching her toes tighter around Marcus, she tried to think of where she could find a nobleman. Her mind moved at a hundred miles an hour, thinking of all the snobby, rich people that could find themselves under her toes, and all the money she could make from shrinking them.

Placing her right foot onto the bloodstain left behind by the drunk, she twisted her foot in place. Marcus would look just like that soon, but for now, she had some planning to do.