- Text Size +

World war III have come to a end, there is no men alive anywhere on planet earth, only women had survive, and this is summer of year 2045.

A mutant virus created by mother nature from the mixture of atomic and chemical warfare floating in the atmosphere attack the XY chromosome killing the subject in the most painful way ever imagine, hungrily eaten there inside and secreting sulfuric acids that burn there internal organ, the ordeal would last seven days exactly, further more the virus had a very wicked side effect of blocking the brain from falling unconscious from the pain, needing the victim pain reaction that force to secrete endorphin that the virus use to become event more virulent depraving there host of it in the process, making sure that is victim savors is last painful moment of life. Has for the virus attacking the XX chromosome the effect was totally different, increasing there immune system to is fullest the women start to age very very slowly only one day for every full year making them almost immortal and disease of all source disappear completely

Over the next 467 years after the war, women have develop a incredible expertise in DNA manipulation, trying to bring back the male gender by using the sperm bank that they gather around the world, but has usual the normal size man that are grow in vitro die after 7 days, the women have also find that proportionally the smaller they are, the longer they live
6 foot man = 7 day, 3 foot man = 14 days, 1 ½ foot man =28 days, 2 inch man = 252 days
But at the end, the last 7 days they just die in the same atrocious pain.

During those year women have learn almost every secret about genetic manipulation, they are now able to modify every aspect of the man body create any shape or size they want by changing specific gene in the human genome chain, they gain the capability to increase are decrease there body size, there skin resistant, with are without arm, leg, eye, vocal cords even boneless, they have event being able to join together multiple men together with any part off there body with any other body and as many as they want together in one single entity creating a chain of man to see if they where capable of living longer, the DNA manipulation was 99% total.

Year 2512 but women prefer Year 99 AM (After Man) city like Paris, Beijing, Mexico Montréal, New York and so on, have disappear, nature have done is work flattening the building and vegetation regain it ground, For 2 million woman steal a live, ten city all build by high-tech robot, extreme ecosystem, architecturally beautiful, all the housing are mason size with two level the first level has 20 room 3 full super high-tech bathroom with all the special modern utility, the second one is a underground maintenance and utility level fully electronic, this level is compose of piping, wiring, hydraulic, platform, conveyer and various apparatus all aim at one goal, the comfort and pleasure of the women of the main level, all the house is control by Pamper the central computer that take care of all chore, cleaning, temperature, music, energy needs, lighting, waist deposal, land care, all with the help of the same robot that built them. These cities are in North America for the same reason that the war has started in the first place the former Canada incredible water supply, then the Magnetic Power Plant that give infinite electricity from the magnetic core itself and last the tar sand, the last oil remaining on earth. Women have decided to leave the rest of the world alone as much has possible so that nature rebuilds her strength from world war III extreme devastation.

The new world is a world of fairy tales, all women are princesses, sophisticate, refine, extremely intelligent, all equal and respectful to each other and naturally, unbelievably beautiful and sexy.

No war, no crime, no money, every thing is free, only one simple government, compose of the older woman that consult with a total group decision processes; freedom is total for the entire woman community

Has for the men, totally in peace with there decision taken 99 year ago, men have become nothing more then the raw materiel’s for all the women needs. Women have build factory to produce genetically alter man to there specification to be use for different application in there every days living like shoe, toe ring, necklace, carpet, game accessories, insole, cushion, make up, fertilizer, toilet, leather for the furniture, food, construction material, what ever women needs for there comforts and pleasures she would always use man made materiel to the fullest extent but with a certain diabolical exciting cruel side of keeping them alive when ever possible and has long has possible while using them. Some will be train for small task by computerize brain washing program, not knowing better, they will execute there work like robot willingly to death ,other will simply be left dumb and docile for the fun of seeing there full expression of surprise and fear on there face when used for very specialize task.

Women being ecological trying to leave there surrounding the most intact possible, the used man are automatically recycle by sending the death are damage one to the recuperation plant either by underground conveyer are recycling robot that glance the cities,  they will be process for there ultimate and last use, while decomposing, mix with other man in a giant mixer that have razor sharp blade and crushing blade, turning slowly cutting in small piece and squashing the still alive are death corpse, helping the fermentation process needed to create methane gas for heating the women luxurious house, then the remains will be transfer to the fertilizer plan for filtration, where after processing, they will enrich the damage ground causes by man world war three and the bone will be crush to powder to make cement for housing construction, now ironically the more the women use men materiel’s the more they help mother nature to regain her strength and bring comfort to there lifestyles

All this strange new world happens 99 year ago, an archeologist had funds something that literally changes there mind about the return of man has a living respectful creature. While looking in some old site from the war, she had find a lot of cell phone with digital camera and video, so she extracted the memory card for decoding, to her surprise she find thing that was absolutely revolting, women who’d be rape and beaten repeatedly before being use for target practice with all type of weapon, some where tie to a post end use to show new recruit how to cut throat with a knife or to open there belly and leave there guts fall to the grounds and just crush it with there boots while the women his still a live, Attach alive to a steel rode they where place over a fire for cooking she was ready to eat when one of her breast felt off, they where use like traction-aid when the army truck where stuck in mud they where place under the wheel so that there bone would give better grip to the tire, they would be force to walk in front in tight formation to detect land mines by blowing them while stepping on them, the death and the wounded would be totally flattened to the grounds mercilessly by the passing convoy.

So on September 1st 2413 that is 99 year ago a documentary was pass on TV to the entire women community for referent before voting day, this documentary was especially created to prepare the women for voting on the future of man, made from all the world war three video and picture plus all past historical event thru the ages about the way man have treated women from the beginning off man kind. The vote had a 2 part question; do we bring man back and if not what do we do with them?
On September 2nd the answer was unanimous, 0 for yes 2 million for no and for the what to do came from a suggestion of the top DNA expert that describes her research on man futile and useless they will never be real human being but only cheap reproduction man any way, let make raw materiel out of them instead, 30 minute later without a second of hesitation 2 million angry women said YES

Welcome to WOMAN WOLRD