- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:



French I am

English is not my language but I try to do my best to write without any mistake

So don’t be shy to tell me so that I can’t correct them

Thank you for your understanding

Year 2015

    Canadian Scientist has discovered the way to use the magnetic pole to produce ectricity.
They have built a giant plant over it, capable of moving with the continuously moving pole, enabling the plant to always be on top of it, using the magnetic field to generate enough electricity for the entire planet for as long as the planet it self exist, money was pouring in none stop, oil was vanishing very, very fast, that, at one point, the only oil left was the tar sand of Alberta. Canada have the energy and the US the military, so US united with Canada to form the United Country of America, they became the must powerful country of all time that have ever existed on the planet.

The rest of the world was getting weaker every day because of the high cost of energy charge by U.C.A., that at one point, the rest of the world united together to form a coalition name United World so they could face the greedy North America giant.

World War III began on august 12 2022

United World was no mach, they have plenty of man power, 100,000 to 1, but without fuel for plane or missile or boat and not enough electricity to produce weapon in masse production, with what they have, they could not come close to the United Country of America that have all the technologies to detect and destroy in second any threat, they control the land, the air, the ocean, the space.

But! Not the under ground, using the massive man power they have, United World was busy mining under the sea, for more than a decade they have been busy building 3 giant tunnel toward the center of North America, one under the Pacific, one under the Atlantic and one from south America, the tunnel are so deep and so big, these tunnels where so strong that if the planet would explode there would be like 3 giant pipe floating in space made of 10 feet thick steel by 300 feet diameters, having 18 roads, 15 feet wide line this is more then 500,000 man per hour that would come out under the ground on the soil of United Country of America per tunnel the strategy is to invade by the inside so fast that they would not know what strike them, and that is exactly what happens.

U.C.A. send plane to close both end of these tunnel but that was futile. They have to use nuclear to succeed to close both end, meaning that they used it on there on land. But that effort was too late. U.W. have succeed to introduce more than 50 millions soldier enough for the coalition to invade and break there defense, the rest came from the surface that is boat and airborne.
Atomic, gas and bacterial weapon have being use widely by both side, Europe, Asia, Africa, south America where so badly damage only North America was still in not to bad shape and that is only because both side have to protect the energy resource

Then suddenly every thing came to a stop