- Text Size +

Doormat changing

“Good morning Lian how are you today “

Lian is a petit Chinese lady 5feet 1 1/2inch tall 102pounds, 494 year old, physically she is only 28 year old she stop ageing she has 27 and 4month, she is the DNA top chef engineer, a genius and at the same time, extremely delicate and feminine, love animal, pro ecologist with long hair, love shoe and manjewlery, she is always wearing height heels shoe, but also, like every woman, also loves the live500flipflop, she is a size 7. Nymphomaniac Lian also have a strong foot fetish she always needs to have a man face under her feet to play with to torture it, the filling of power excite her very much, just knowing that there suffering under her for her personnel comfort and pleasure, sacrificing there life to please her, give her immense pleasure.
Today Lian have dress for a purpose, wearing a very short red skirt one that you can see her pubis hair a see-through white blouse, 3 toeman rings 1 on her right foot and two on the left a nice red 4 manchain at her right ankle and her new designer permanent man leather red sandal a 3 inch high guillotine type 1 inch wide 1/4 thick heels with a very important grid pattern heel ends and the sole cover with some 1/4 inch diameter star thread ¼ inch spacing and 3/8 inch dept

“Has always great and you Crystal my love “

Crystal is an archeologist 5feet 11 ½ inch tall 155pound, 496 year old, physically 30 year old stop ageing she was 28and 11month, athletic and strong girl, love sport, to play and have fun, love all type of living shoe, she is a size 10, like hunting, big fan and athlete of the MSR sport (Man Smashing Race) both her and Lian are in love with each other for 99 years now.
Today Crystal is dress casual, simple bleu t-shirt, jean-short and her usual live500fliflop

“Well I feel a little bit horny this morning so I have decided to go to the club for a little hunting trip”

“Ho Yes, Ho Yes, I knew you would go hunting this weekend, so I send a new prey that a have created to the club yesterday, just for you and naturally for me to play with. I have made some big and new modification, 4 feet tall men with a 12 inch size head for you know what, and I also amplified the pain level to the max and added a little surprise”

“You are so cute and full of attention for me Lian, so you are going to join me before diner let say 11 at the end of the field”

“That is perfect have a good ride and hunt love “

Crystal enters the entrance hall.

You could see to the right the huge oak entrance door ,to the left, the entrance of the walking closet and a dark green manskin leather sofa and matching chair, in front a wall mirror with a nice long table where Crystal sometime leave her necklace and earring, the opposite wall, a computer screen, some sensor and some video camera all oriented to the floor that is made of grey shade semi transparent 2 inch thick temper glass with 12 holes place in a rectangular shape 3 rows of 4 holes to the width of the mirror starting near the door .These hole are fills with special genetically manipulated shrink man face for carpet use that have a small body no more then 1 1/2 feet but with a giant head giving a fairly flat face of roughly 10 inch diameter with any desire color of skin , sticking 1 1/2 inch from the floor and separated about 1/2 inch from each other, these carpetface are maintain under in the utility and maintenance underground level floor by electronic clamps control by Pamper the housing maintenance computer for the entire city , grabbing only there head, making sure they cannot move at all, leaving the rest off there body lying on the platform changer free to move the rest of there body .Depending on Lian mood of the week, she have chosen for now, green color skin face to match the decoration no vocal cords and low medium skin resistant that is not the usual tuff resistant level, has Lian want to do a prank on Crystal weight .

Now has Crystal went to the table beside the door to put on her live man earring that she have left there, casual waking putting her right foot in the middle off the first carpetface in front of her, the heel of her flip flop landing first on is forehead than the ball off he foot on is nose and lips end finely her toes on is chin transferring all her weight to he right foot she lift he left foot and bring it forward to land on the next carpetface available, her heel landing this time on the mouth of one and the ball and toe on the forehead of another carpetface when the heel of her right foot started to lift increasing the pressure on the lips and nose bursting it a bit while making the usual little feminine foot pivot , bringing he foot next to the other one, heel on mouth toe on forehead of the two other carpetface beside her left foot, just standing there full weight looking in the mirror and putting on her earring. When she finish she simply lift her left foot and pivot a full 180 degree on her right heel making the lip off the carpetface turn with the flip flop crushing and tearing them off badly looking downs and smiling on the wiggling of the man under the semis transparent floor

“That strange the lip burs pretty easily, Oops I forgot my necklace”

she continue pivoting a other 180 degree making a full turn on the man mouth and resting her left foot again at the same place has before has she finish putting on her also living man necklace she pivot the same way but this time on her left foot tearing again the lips of the carpetface looking down too see him also wiggle underneath the floor, moving forward the toe end off her right flip flop foot landing on the mouth and nose of a other carpetface in front this time without looking downs she just did a full 360 turn just for the fun of it , flattening and breaking is nose and tearing is upper lips then continue turning a other ¼ turn to face the door stepping this time with the arch off her left foot on the already damage lips and nose of the first carpetface she walk on at the beginning, then the following one, the arch of her right foot cover is eye, the left did the same with the next carpetface she open the door and left for the club house.

“Gees! This carpetface was strangely weak. I wonder if Lian have something to do with this?”

Now that Crystal had left, Pamper the house computer start to scan the damage carpetface for clearing and replacing with 4 new one, but before it could do the change Pamper went on hold because Lian just enter the entrance hall, the computer is program to never leave a hole in the floor when there is a women present so she will not fall in to it

“Well, well, well, it seem like Crystal just pass in my little trap. Pamper be a dear, I would like to change all of them I don’t like the color of the face doormat, I want it, let see, let try red with ho yes! A little bit of musical sounds this time (vocal cord can be modified to sound like music when the subject yells in pain), I like the little noise they do when we step on there face and with normal carpet level resistant. It seam like Crystal would need a small diet Hi, Hi, with the same order, six first face near the door facing us the other six facing the mirror wall”

“Sorry lady Lian but I can not change them all since there are not all damage has Lady Lian knows the rules, it forbidden wasting any good materiel’s “

‘Ho I am sorry, you are so right. Then I going to do some test before a go join Crystal at the club and these leftover facemat will do just find. When I am finish with my test, I promise you, you will be able to change them all, Hi, Hi, Hi. ”

“I will then happily send right away your new request to the production plant for your new carpetface Ladies Lian “

“Well a appreciate that Pamper and I am sure you going to appreciate my effort to respect are beautiful rules”

“Let see now three damage lips and one nose job, all four in the two lower left columns corner with there face looking toward the mirror, let start with the lower right corner then with the face looking at me”

Has Lian start to walk forward she precisely place he right foot heel between the nose and the upper lips and the sole on his forehead of the second carpetface to the right off the fist row, admiring her foot placement for a few second she suddenly transfer all her 102 pounds of her beautiful body on her sandal and just stand there for a good 5 minutes. Has her 1 inch wide ¼ thick grid heels slowly sink into the carpetface under nose flesh, pain growing proportionally has time pass by She would sometime tilt her foot side to side and heel to toe to keep her balance increasing the pain ever more, studying through the semi transparent floor the reaction of her test subject, struggling uselessly has hard as it can to liberate himself. she would finely casually rest her left foot on the first carpetface that Crystal step on, her heel landing on the left side of his forehead and the sole covering his half crush nose and mouth, slow lifting her right foot transferring without any thought her weight on her left foot the heel just slide off to the left a bit ripping the skin off his forehead for about ½ inch long and crushing is nose with the beginning off her stars sole pressing downs in to his lips, she could see that the skin under is nose was stock in the grid off her heel and peeling from under is nose and that is forehead have deep star shape form.

“That is so perfect this is exactly what I was looking for with my shoes. Now lest try the contrary on you number one to see the deference”

Has she bring back her foot on the exact spot, lifting her left foot, she start to pivot with such grace and beauty on the forehead of number two, her star grid sole literally grinding and imbedding his skin into the groove of her sole with such ease, she place her left foot on the third carpetface, heel on the forehead sole on the mouth and lift up her right foot, waiting for the 5 minute test time she just play with her right foot on number two face by dragging her heel around sticking it into is eyes time after time wild admiring a job well done she could feel a spongy sensation under her sole has the lip of number one literally field the groove

“Time is up “

Has she said that, she rested her right foot back on number two face her heel right in to is right eye

“This carpetface is so lucky to be able to serve me with such devotion”

she started to laugh out loud as she lift her left foot up to verify test number two, with the heel sinking into his eye but stop because it wider than the eye socket off his skull, she could see that the lip have stock to her sole and that his forehead ad a red spot of messing skin
“Whoa! Looks at that, and I only weight 102pound, they are really cheap carpetface, lets try test number three and that will be eye drilling a thing”

Looking back she place her left foot on the face behind and then her right foot on the other carpetface beside it, them reposition herself so that both her heel rested on a eye of each carpetface, starting with her left foot, she start pivoting right to left trying to drill in to the eye, increasing her weight more and more until she was standing only on one heel, by now the surrounding of the eye was totally mashes to pulp and small piece of bone was breaking front the turning and the pressure, the carpetface man was furiously trying to push Lian off by pushing under the floor end suddenly
“Whoa! I must have caught an air pocket a have suddenly shorting 2 1/2inch hi, hi. hi.
putting back her right foot on the carpetface making sure that her heel come to rest on his right eye, she slightly pull out her heel as the heel have come to wedge at the higher level off her heel and then she start dangling her heel inside the eye socket and want with a sarcastic joke while the struggling carpetface was slowly going to is last rest

“Brain meet heels, heels meet brain”

pulling out her heels she reset her foot on the now pass away man with out any emotion for it he is after all only a carpetface, they are especially made for stepping on and wiping the dirt of there shoe after all.

“Let try another technique of eye penetration with my right foot “

Her heel already in is eye socket she just lift her left foot and start bouncing her body up and down making sure to put has much weight as possible on her heels up and downs up and downs trying to force thru the smaller hole then her heel and has usual looking through the semi transparent floor the futile struggling of the carpetface against the clamp holding is head, up and downs up end downs
“I love this, it a good exercise for the leg and it giving me a brilliant idea to create some man exercise machine at the lab I am such a genius now let put more energy in to this, it not a pathetic carpetface that can beat me after all “

Up and downs up and downs she want, a other successful test as her heel broke the surrounding bone and the heel fully penetrate inside right to ball of her foot she turn 90 degree en place the heel of her left foot deep downs in to the open mouth wedging is jaw to open more from de widening of the heel, has the tip off her heel came to rest dept in to is throws she stabilize her weight on both feet

“Hum! I have flat sandal now”

She just stands there, thinking her next move while the carpetface is gagging for air weakening at every breath it takes

“Now let see 4 to go, next how about a nice nose job one with heel and one with sole that should be fun let start with the sole, now ugly face who’s next, how about you two lucky one left alone that have tasted the flip flop toes of Crystal, and I ladies Lian only needs to make on step forward with my beautiful gorges powerful right foot sandal right on your little mouth with my sole and then rest my beautiful en gorges left footsy sole and heel on your little friend forehead beside you and start playing with is little nose “

Once said once done both feet resting where she decided, totally excited from her choice of heel and sole , she could feel the soft rubber cushion of the lip under the ball of her right foot coming from under the sole of her sandal she lifted her left foot and started to roughly rub her sole on the face surface of the carpetface in front of her side to side from forehead to mouth passing over is nose without lifting her foot severely scratching the skin surface and then while passing over the nose everything came light for both face for a few second as Lian have push her bodies up and forward in the air ,crunch! she land right on top of the nose full weight flattening the nose pretty badly has she giggle twisting her foot like she has dancing the twist

“Now this room is definitely an idea pooping place, an other brilliant idea, karaoke dancing everybody is going to love this one for sure, I better stop twisting before the is nothing left to look at

Putting back her right foot on the carpetface mouth behind her she lifts her left foot with some dangling flesh stuck to it

To bad, I am to late, the is no more nose, all gone in the groove off my sole a thing And look it has tears in it eye what a weak cry baby let me be nice with it and help wipe the tears with my heel “

She uses her heel and try to rub the tears off but finely she rip the pupil off instead

“I am so clumsy, but at least there are no more tears, let go to the next step, calling heel to nose her I come”

she reset her left her heel on one corner off eye and the sole on the order corner of the other eye of the now no nose carpetface in front of her she lifted her right foot off the crush lips that have now nice star impression engraved in them she place her right heel at the tip of the nose this was a important test that she did not want to miss so she started to apply very slowly some pressure on her heel by backing up slowly so she could feel it sink in slowly but surly. The nose start to depress and flatten more and more her heel was now at the same level has the upper lips and stating to penetrate in the nose cavity

Can’t you image I only weight 102 pounds but with the size of my heel I pressing down 420pounds per square inch of pure pressure wait until next time I Will use my ¼ inch stiletto heel it going to go up to 1680 pound per square so petit and so powerful. I wonder where my heel is going to come out in is throat or is mouth cavity ’

has she continue to backup increasing her weight on the heel that in turn sink deeper and deeper she could see that the skin around the nose area was stretching in more en more pulling on the lips, eye and cheek tension building more and more as her left foot stat to lift up, she was now balancing only on her heel still sinking while waiting for some thing to happen, she casually look at her finger nail
I am going to need a new manicure, ha! my test have come to a conclusion my heel finely did is job, it puncture true, it felt like a have pass true two cavity, first I most have been the skin that let go and a enter is inferior meatus but them I felt a short resistant then another rupture from the angle of my right foot that is crooked thrower the inside I thing that this must have been is soft palate, well, well, well what do you no, my heel is inside is mouth cavity
Let try tickling is tongue with the tip of my heel to make it smile, ho! I am such a brat I better turn around with my heel still in is nose naturally and finish the two last one, in the corner near the door I will just hop a round a ¼ turn at the time on both face with my eye close and try to figure out where a land “
has she turn with her full weight with her foot straight level making sure that her heel is tilt at maximum angle the tip just ripe everything that come in contact, while the hole wear the nose use to be, totally destroy by the wedge upper end of the heel that is wider and more corner shape that actually support all the presser of her divine body widening bigger with the 180 degree rotation the nose hole making a nice crunching sound .resting her left foot on the poor carpetface wedging is mouth between the heel and the sole she look under the floor and could see the weak kicking of the carpetface men against the thick glass bursting out laughing she hope to the face in front of her and landed right on target both her 1 inch wide heels ripping the skin downs a good 1 1/2 inch long front the side of the forehead and cheek while the other side the skin inlay in to the stat grid sole she hope again on the same face but this time with a ¼ turn landing her heels on the forehead splashing the skin underneath has the sole came to rest on both cheek them hope a gain and make a other ¼ turn the heel of her right foot landed right in to the eye and the sole cover the other
While the arch of left sandal find is way to the mouth them she hope again and turn a other ¼ turn both heels landing on each corner of is mouth ripping it half way to the ears, the sole Fernley resting on the forehead on last time she hope again turn still another ¼ turn to finely come to rest at the starting point as she was still laughing every time she landed the carpet men leg and arm hit the glass floor like a jerking puppet

“That was so hilarious to see it jerking like that but in the same time it quit interesting to see that they have deferent reaction to pain this will be useful for me future lab test at the center
Now the one I was looking for, ain’t it lucky to be the last, him sorry but I don’t thing so, it going to be the piece de resistance, I going to do a heel smashing derbies now lets put both feet very softly on is face and brazes my self with the table and the door frame one two tree go “ she tilt her foot back so she could stand only on her heel and start pounding one foot after the other without mercies smashing every where, nose eye upper lip lower lip chin cheek eyebrows forehead pupil them she stop and put her sole on the middle of the face and just start twisting right to left with both feet literally taken all the skin off front the surface and leaving only a denude skull
“Now that is what a would call a nice plastic surgery it definitely look better now don’t you think Pamper, do you think that there are exchangeable now and throw them away for my brand new face doormat

“There is no doubt lady Lian you have don’t a magnificent job I will now discard them and send them to the garbage plant for composting and install the new carpet with your news specification”

Well thank you Pamper, I am late, I must leave now to join Crystal to the club, for some more fun