- Text Size +

man number three.



6 Weeks had passed I wanted to wait as long as possible to allow my urges to become unbearable, and boy was I in pain. My pussy ached my nipples tingled I had butter flies in my tummy just thinking about what I was going to do.
 I was a wreck the uncontrollable desire to take another man’s life was beginning to affect my daily routines; I knew that I had to satisfy my urges once again.
This was frustrating I knew I needed time to select a suitable ride for my pleasures, once again I searched the dating sites but this time I also included the internet. This it turned out was my best option, the ads nearly always included pictures and details of my play thing, this would reduce my time in the company of my victim, something which I found tedious and unnecessary after all he was not going to be around long after I had lured him into my trap. I couldn’t care less about his temperament and how many bloody girl friends he had shagged, as long as I could fuck him to death and he stayed alive long enough for me to have my fun who gave a shit.
I always chose young men I just…cannot  be bothered with older guys they are to much trouble to ensnare  beside I got a much better thrill from riding a younger man.
I was so glad I had filmed my last victims playtime it provided me with an escape a release for all my pent up feelings trapped inside me, it helped me to relive the more memorable moments ,it also inspired me and helped to keep my emotions in check.

I had plans for the man friend I was going to meet and he wasn’t going like it one bit, I made a few phone calls to arrange the date. I had to travel 40 miles to meet my new plaything but he was worth it, he was real frisky I could tell he wanted to get into knickers. He was very excitable and looked very  fit healthy; something I intended changing as soon as I got the sucker home then he belonged to me.
I stayed and  had a cup of hot drink with him in the coffee shop I could not help myself eyeing up my new sex toy, he was  of slight build no fatty nice and lean a fit looking man I was  hoping this one would give me a few more orgasms than the last two had. 
We walked to my car he was really chatty over confident  this  was sooo exciting to me my pussy aced I felt like pulling over somewhere and fucking his body In a lay by somewhere, god I was turned on, I think I had left it to long my urge to shove my toy in between my thighs was really strong…unbearable actually.
 
Martin seemed to like my front seat he curled up making him self at home …I smiled at me …I could hardly contain my excited my panties sticky from leaking pussy.

he talked incessantly I wanted him to stop he was making me feel guilty, I needed to get my play thing home quickly.
I bundled him into the house it was quite late my play time would have to wait besides I needed to focus on getting the drug into him first I was desperate  so hyped up I needed to get prepared so that I could him between my thighs and fuck him to death.
I gave a drink the drug took effect quickly he sat there rolling his head back and forth studying me trying to make sensible conversation even though his lips failed to pronounce the wards correctly I laughed at him I was his new owner, so innocent he had trusted me the stupid dumb man I was going to hurt him big time and I couldn’t wait.
I had thought a lot about how I intended using this one, he was going to be memorable…mmm memorable, as my friend Carol had mentioned it was an addictive sport god was she right, I wanted more from each of my new guests…much much more. My new playmate was going to provide me with a lot of mileage before I was done with him, I had big plans for him and boy was I looking forward to it.
I needed to prepare him I knew what I was going to do could seriously hurt him or even kill him, but I had lined up another date just in case, any way I was pretty confident it would be ok, after all it was only a sleeping pill. I gave Martin another drink containing ripnol he swallowed it eagerly . I asked him if he was hungry I knew I would be after the entertainment was over…he tucked the curry I had made earlier the bowl was soon devoid of food all I had to now was wait, Julie had told me these were quite strong they used  them on the old dears in the nursing home. She was right my new toy was  asleep within the hour; I put tape over his mouth in case he tried screamed out and set to work slicing his eye lids off, he still moaned a lot slipping in and out of consciousness.
I cleaned him up the blood taking a while before it slowed it was a lot easier doing it this way than whilst Martinwas awake, his eyes stared at me I moved my fingers in front of them  he would not need them soon so nothing lost…he was totally unaware of what I had just achieved I smiled to myself I was getting good at this. The drug was now taking effect his body now more manageable for me I estimated him to be around four foot long when the shrinking had finished just the right size for my ride. He would only remain this size for a few hours but then I had other plans for him.
  I couldn’t wait to ride his face he would have good view of my bits now ,something most men would love to see, I strapped him down onto my hand made bench his arms and legs clamped firmly to the sides to prevent him fighting back I placed a thick blanket over him to  keep him warm after all he was naked. I waited up a while checking on him to make sure he was still alive before going to bed, I was going to have an early start and I could not wait.
I awoke early my thoughts on my plaything he had kept me awake with his moaning and whimpering all night  I don’t think he appreciated my DIY plastic surgery  I was tired and really moody he was going to pay for my disturbed night. I needed to pee martin was going to an eye bath his eye balls were going to have an rinse wash courtesy of my smelly pussy.
When I walked in I noticed the smell the stinking pig had pooped must have been the shock from the changes I was expecting it, I was glad I had prepared for it  I would have to sort that out my stomach isn’t the best first thing in the morning this was enough to make me heave. I laughed his eye balls were blood shot all the gunge that had weeped from them had dried around what was left of its eye lids, boy did they look sore he stared at me wildly unable to speak. I straddled his head positioning my smelly pussy over his eye sockets I  relaxed my warm urine sprayed from me I made sure I washed both those eyes real good for him I always piss a lot first thing in the morning so he was getting a good soaking .
He went mad he lifted himself up and down struggling to break free the weight of my body now firmly pressed against his face his whimpering getting louder and louder as my acidic urine got to work on his tender eye balls, I sat down onto his neck his skin wet from my piss and ground my pussy into him ooooh it felt soo good I moved down his chest parting my bum cheeks my ass needed a deep clean and my new toy was going to clean it for me his hairy chest tickled my anus it felt good real good.
I straddled him my night shirt  around my waist I played with my nipples whilst rubbing my clit against penis, it struggled beneath me my first orgasm was building up inside me, soon Martin’s eyes were in for another treat I rode him nice and slow the hairs on his scrotum tickling my bum hole. My clit reacting to his furious movements below, I moaned moving slowly up to his head god he was in a mess ,I lifted my bum up its head and sat down only his little nose now visible  tried to move away his legs thrashed about against the sides the bench rocked a little with his movements but it was well made designed just for this.
My first orgasm tore through my body I jammed my arse into his face pushing down with all my weight I moved my hips thrusting back and forth  slowly as my cum sprayed from me I could feel my pussy contracting my clitoris felt like it was going to explode I groaned loudly enjoying the moment, my whole body stiffened up as i held his face tight against my sex pressing his head hard against my clit, his whimpering and struggles slowing down I had to be careful I eased my bum up allowing him some air, my  pubic hairs were thick with my stuff I rubbed myself  against his face teasing the last bit of pleasure from my mount I was still shaking my legs felt like jelly I sat down on his warm body to catch my breath. I felt the warm flush my skin tingled my head felt whoozy I gulped in fresh air my heart beat wildly in my chest god I felt good no one could ever give me this much pleasure in so short a time.

I swung my legs over and turned to face him his breathing was laboured the weight of my 8 stone frame pressing down on him had taken its toll, his mouth was sticky from my discharge he smelt of urine and cum, his eyes blinded by my treatment. I needed to wash him before our next riding lesson  .
 I decided to clean him up before I showered no point showering twice. I prepared some warm soapy water washed the him the water made is eyes sting I made sure his eye balls were cleaned properly, I wanted Martin to witness what he was going to endure the next time I came to play with him .All this took time I felt queasy my stomach demanding to be fed I smiled at him. He would have to be left for now I felt sore between my legs my strong urine the main suspect.
I felt warm my body on fire I showered to clean away the smells and get prepared for Martin’s next visit from me, I put on some leggings and a loose fitting top and went to check on my new boy friend. He was crying his eyes weeping constantly the remains of his lids irritating them I stroked his head lovingly I kissed his lips gently I licked the inside of his mouth tasting him his penis reacting to my attention,I held it in my hands pulling back the fore skin.Kneeling down I placed my mouth over it taking its length deep into my throat gently licking and sucking on the member until he came with flourish into my mouth.He tasted good I rubbed my tummy in anticipation I was excited my tummy moaned at me my mouth salivated in readiness.

“Stupid man I’m going to fuck you until your nearly dead then I will insure you are lol.”
I smiled at him callously I turned and left  I wasn’t ready  to play just yet he would have a few more hours of life before I ruined it for him, I made myself a snack I did not want to spoil my appetite for later I sat and watched some morning TV.
It was gone eleven by the time my needs had gained control of my common sense again my pussy ached like mad I could feel my clit throbbing It was on fire my body demanded to be satisfied and my boy friend was about to help me alleviate this urge .
My legs shook my heart was beating against my ribs I felt dizzy this was unexpected I mean I love sex with a guy but this. I have never felt so alive my whole body felt warm my pussy ached like mad I could feel my knickers pressing against me my sex I was still  too sensitive to touch. I felt light headed this was a new feeling for me god I could kiss Carol for letting me feel these new sensations.
I wanted him more than ever I couldn’t wait to see my toy, I went to my bedroom and put on my white chiffon blouse it was ideal as it finished just above my pubes I unbuttoned the top 3 buttons to allow me access to my breasts. I played with my nipples they were so sensitive every time I touched them my pussy went wild I must have looked really silly stood in front of my mirror with my legs crossed moaning to myself…aaah who cares I was on my own I put a pair of white seamed pull ups on I wanted the tops of my thighs bare so that I could feel his nakedness against my skin.
My body was on fire every part of me ached I felt like I had never had sex before I shook my insides churned god I felt so wild I wasn’t sure what to do my body felt on fire I needed to do this sooo bad my brained pounded against my skull.
I walked into my spare room he was moaning loudly his eyes red his  ears red from my onslaught he lifted his head the dread written in his staring eye balls he tried to talk, I stood before him and lifted his head up my pussy was wet his nosed brushed against my hairy forest taking in my smells. I held his head up and rubbed my wet Minge up and down his face my fluids coating his skin, he struggled to move this only made me wetter .I moved forward my thighs now directly above my hapless victims head I ground my pussy against his eyes,I could feel the eye balls moving back and forth with my bodies movements. Christ did he struggle his  nose pressed against my hole my cum seeping out over it ,I pulled his head up and placed myself above him  my one hand behind my back holding his head upright.
I pushed his cold nose against my moist entrance and slowly lowered myself towards its, I felt it as it pressed against me my hole welcoming its new toy, I groaned as i took the struggling head into my pussy I eased myself slowly onto it , each time taking more of the struggling mans head inside my pussy. he cried out as I slowly lowered my body the whiskers on his chin  tickled my pubes he felt huge his struggles increasing as I swallowed him up inside me, I felt his hard skull pressing against the inner walls of my pussy, I kept lowering myself until I had the head fully inside his warm breath tickled my sensitive tunnel.
 I fucked the head with slow deliberate thrusts Martin was going wild beneath me he thrashed about trying to breathe, i  pulled myself of allowing the head to slip out giving him some air to breath before pushing him back inside me my sex now used to this huge hard dildo struggling to breath inside me. My orgasms ripped through my body I pushed downward onto him my muscles contracting around his bony skull I screamed out as my human toy thrashed about below me my cum spurting from me, I held him there until I was done .I pulled away a slurping sound came from below as  the soppy head slid back out from inside my vagina, Martin was desperately trying to refill his lungs but I was not finished with him yet.
I straddled him pulling the cheeks of my bum apart the his skin felt clammy and cold it touched my anus as I lowered myself onto him and started to grind my sensitive pussy against his lower half above his penis, he cried out the breath once again squeezed out of his lungs by my weight  . my sticky cum covered his face  eyes red raw from their little trip inside my sex. I pulled myself back and forth on my little horsy my sex reacting to every touch, I rubbed my finger nails against his eye balls to make him move about beneath me. H e did not appreciate my attention this only turned me on even further my cum run from me clinging to his hairs the smell of sex filled the room ,Martin fought back each time helping me to orgasm I slumped down exhausted he whimpered i relaxed a dead weight pressing against his chest.
His face was a mess  my fluids filled his  eye sockets they were weeping constantly I laughed at him I needed to pee Martins eyes were in need of a wash, I moved forward and sat on his face his eyes were right below my pee hole, I sighed as I let myself go the warm urine flowed from me running over the staring eyes below soon they were awash with my piss. He yelled out in pain as he struggled below he was strong I ground my ass into his head enjoying the feeling the warmth of my pee against my naked flesh.
I sat their enjoying the power I had over this man his eyes blinded by the acidic waste  from my body, I got up my skin felt sore my urine tingled against my skin I turned to my pet and smiled .
“see you in a little while Lover boy I hope you are still able to see me when I come back ,I hope you can survive another session I am really having sooo much fun with you.”
With that I turned and left him moaning as he strived to clean my piss from his raw eye balls, I needed to shower badly my body ached from all the excitement my pussy tingled like mad I was too sensitive to touch after my fucking session with my date.
I felt refreshed after my warm shower I knew he would need to be cleaned up so I decided to do it straight away that way I could gauge his condition at the same time.
I filled a bowl with warm water and went in to the spare room. He was crying uncontrollably this made me feel hot…he was in a terrible state his skin smelt of my urine and cum. I washed his sticky face his eyes looked funny they had turned a yellowish colour in the corners he whimpered constantly I moved my hand back and forth in front of his face…he followed my hand which was good sign he could still see me, this excited me as I intended fucking his head again and I did not want my date to miss out on his little trip inside my pussy.
I finished cleaning him up he smelt fresher now.

I poured myself a cold glass of lager I was thirsty a wine wasn’t going to be enough and sat down to watch some TV before my last fucking session with my  unfortunate boy friend.
I fell asleep it must have been all the sex I had the clock chimed it was 10.30 time I paid my new horsey his last visit before he passed out inside my soggy pussy, I couldn’t bloody wait I was going to fuck him  until he was unconscious .I put the  lights on he looked up at me a boyish smiled greeted me, the stupid man still didn’t get it.
“Hello Boy friend are you ready to fucked again….ooooh I am so excited.”
The look on his face was a picture his blood shot eyes stared at me the lids still irritating the sensitive eye balls, I straddled him once again he gasped as the  weight of my butt pressed down on his chest. my wet sex sensitive to his every movement I purred like a cat as I lowered my full weight down onto his rib cage. He whimpered sensing my intentions and of course he was right I pulled my cheeks apart my arse hole touched his skin mmmm it felt delightful, I was soon lost in my own desires my need was great the urge to rub my erect clit against this helpless man soon took control.
I pressed my sex against the struggling body beneath me the sensations rippled through my being every nerve of my sex sending messages to my brain I could feel every hair as I moved my body back and forth as i rode my struggling mount. I needed him to fight back so I stuck my finger nails into eye balls scraping them against the exposed retina’s, god he did not like that  one bit he thrashed about moaning loudly my first orgasm tore through me I came my muscular tunnel pushing out my love juice onto his hairy chest soaking it up. I screamed out the sound lost to night I collapsed exhausted Martin cried out  to me in pain the pitiful sound almost making me stop my onslaught.
I stood up and turned to face him he was weak he looked dead beat death was around the corner waiting to striker I knew that this would be the last bit of fun I was going to have with him before he was used up, something I was going to enjoy doing.
Carol had not tried this as far as I was aware of I needed to share it with her… the feeling of ultimate power over man…to feel one struggle for life as I fucked its head, I knew he would watch as I my hungry pussy swallowed him up the fear in his eyes as it disappeared inside my hairy hole oooh I was getting wetter with each thought. I smiled at him stroking his face, I held him upright and manoeuvred myself into position ready.I made sure I could see my hairy sex as I lowered my self onto his head  it touched my sticky labia he went wild the fear at was about to happen played back in his mind I lowered my body onto the struggling  head I was ready to receive my gift my body already prepared. I moaned loudly as it entered me my pussy stretching around the bony skull as I eased it inside, I could feel its eye balls moving against the soft flesh of my vagina.
I soon had all of him inside me I thrust my hips in and out in slow motion the screams still audible the head no longer in sight my thighs now touching his shoulders, I pulled on the struggling man my muscles gripped around the large football lodged deep inside my vagina my orgasm taking control, I screamed out my muscles contracted  I could feel the hard skull thrashing about inside my come spurted from  me. one after another my orgasms came Martin no longer able to breathe he passed out inside me whilst I continued to fuck it until completely satisfied.
I was exhausted I stood there his body now limp the head buried up to its neck inside my sex I looked down at the lifeless body unwilling to release it from my sex, I pulled on it slowly enjoying the warmth of his last moments of life before finally releasing it from my sex. I moaned as he slipped out and flopped lifelessly onto the make shift bench the shallow breathing just audible to me, my vagina ached I was tired and hungry  I reached for the needle and injected the last drop the drug into his arm and waited, he shrunk slowly until he was a more manageable size to swallow, I opened my mouth taking him feet first moving slowly upwards towards his thighs, he stirred consciousness returning only to witness me eating him alive. He screamed out in terror the last bit of energy used to cry out to the world, I tried to smile but I had a mouth full of food so was unable to he stared at me as I closed my mouth over his raw pupils. I did enjoy him but the real pleasure for me was the horse ride we had together Martin played the part of my stallion  my belly was full and I was exhausted after all the fun we had  together soon I would wipe him away and flush the life now spent into the sewer ,i showered before falling into a dream filled sleep contented once more.
I felt alive Carol was right the more I did this dreadful act the more enjoyment I derived from it I was looking forward to meeting my next mount but then that’s a story for another day.


Amanda.