- Text Size +

Chapter 4: The Resistance

October 18, 2023 10:14AM

Sanders moved into the first "lawn" of his patrol area. However, there was very little left to identify it as a lawn. Now it looked like a slowing regrowing forest coming back to life after a disaster had come through. Most of the trees were still rather small and only made for a patchwork leaf cover. Still, it was more than thick enough to make any searches from up above mostly pointless. Sanders quickly dug up a bit of grass and dirt and began to smear it over himself. His armor was great for protection, but it was not so great at staying hidden. Some dirt and grass stains would help that, though make for an unfun laundry day. With that done, he keep moving.

The forest was oddly quiet as he pushed deeper into it. It was almost as if the animals could sense something was about to happen and had fled the area. Sanders, though, knew that was not the case here. His many days hunting at his parents' farm back when he was kid gave him a knack for finding game trails and hidden little clues about passing animals. But he couldn't find any hint of them anywhere he looked. Which meant something or, more likely, someone was keeping them away.

He slowed his pace and keep his practiced eyes out for any signs of human traffic. Like before, though, he didn't find anything that was for sure made by a person. These Resistance guys were good, damn good to be able to hide their tracks from him. Finally, though, he caught a break and saw something glinting in the grass. He bent down and picked up a strange metal cylinder. It took him a few second to realize what it was. It was a rather ramshackle, but still functional, shell casing.

While it proved the Resistance was out here, it didn't show where they were out here. Unless you knew what to look for. Sanders looked around the area, trying to figure out where he would have taken a shot at a passing animal here. Up above him, he saw a large branch going right across where the shell had been. He smirked to himself as she moved to the nearby and tree and started to climb up.

The climb was not easy with all his gear on, but he eventually managed to get to the branch. He didn't try to climb onto it, not willing to risk it holding his weight, but keep to the trunk as he looked around for a sign of what the Resistance member had shot. Off about forty meters, he could just barely make out what looked to be dried blood caked onto a tree along with a large portion of grass pressed down.

Got ya, he thought to himself as he leap back down.

Just like he had hoped, the pressed down grass looked big enough for a large deer to have made it. Sadly, it didn't look like the hunter had dragged the deer back, but carried it instead. But carrying a deer and covering your tracks was a very hard thing to do, and this guy hadn't succeeded. Sanders could just barely make out a path of blood droplets and weighted down boots leading deeper into the subdivision. He hefted up his shield and mace before following it as quietly as possible.

The trail was a long and winding one. Sanders wasn't sure if the hunter was trying to throw off anyone who followed him or if there was something he didn't know about the areas the hunter was avoiding, but he stayed on the trail either way. Finally, the path lead to a large stone that looked to have once been a decorative piece. Most of it was being covered by the tree cover now, save for the very top. Anyone looking from the sky or giantess perspective would just see a rock. But down here, it was obviously a Resistance base.

The low hanging greenery had been cut back away from the rock, giving it a large area around it without any cover. A few windows and even a doorway with a working wood door had been carved into the rock. Sanders figured it had been one of those fake rocks to hide keys in hence why it was hollow. It even had a second story considered the two higher up windows near the top of it, just below the tree cover.

Sanders was about to try creeping forward when a man appeared at the closest window. Sanders ducked back down into the shrubs and stayed still as the man looked out over the area. The man keep his large rifle close at hand as he looked out. He spit a wade of something out the window before moving off to another window to continue his patrol.

Sanders swore under his breath as a second person, this one a woman, appeared at the same window the man had left. She, like the man, had a large rifle in her hands and eyed the area carefully for any signs of movement. With the two of them watching the windows, he would get filled with holes long before he got close to the base. Worse, he had no idea if the Doctor was even in there or if this was just a watchtower-esque place. He couldn't call in the Captain till he knew the Doctor was in there, but he couldn't get close enough to find out without getting shot. Pity he couldn't just land on to-...

Of course, Flonne! he thought to himself as he slowly creep backward away from the base. Once he was sure he was out of earshot, he leap to his feet and took off toward the street to hopefully find the fairy.

It took him a few minutes of running, but he finally arrived out of the forest and to the virtual sea of cement. He looked around in the sky trying to see if he could find the fairy. After a minute of looking, he finally noticed her way out near Aviel's side. There was no way she was going to see him from over here unless he used a trick Aviel and Isabella had taught him. He moved around so as to get the sun to reflect on his shield and used it to try and get her attention. It took a few times, but eventually her distant figured stopped and began to move toward him. He stopped signaling her as he waited for her to arrive.

Despite her large size, she landed with inhuman lightness and bent down toward him. He motioned for her to get all the way down and she landed flat on her chest to keep below the tree cover. Her massive face, easily as big as him, towered in front of him and he had to fight back a sudden wave of panic to keep from freaking out again. Damn that feral catgirl...

"Did you find him?" she asked looking a bit worried he might freak out again and ready to back up. He shushed her and motioned her to keep it down.

"Maybe, I found a place where the Resistance is hold up, but I can't get close enough to see in from the ground. C-....Can you g...get me to the roof?" he asked, a bit of his nervousness getting in his voice. He wasn't sure this was a good idea yet. The only monstergirls he had personal experience with were catgirls, an experience he never wanted to go through again. So far, though, Flonne seemed to be the exact opposite of that encounter and was actually intelligent. Flonne's nervous look vanished to be replaced with a big smile.

"Of course! Those Resistance baddies won't be expecting a roof attack!" she said way too loudly. Sanders shushed her again and she clamped her hands over her mouth and whispered out a "sorry." Sanders waited for a bit to make sure no one had heard them before continuing.

"We don't need to attack them. Just spy on them and see if the Doctor is in there," Sanders said keeping his hand to remind her to keep quiet. Flonne looked puzzled for a moment before realization seemed to dawn on her.

"Oh OK. A stealth mission," she half whispered, "We'll be real quiet and they won't ever know we were there, like ninjas!" Sanders wasn't sure if her enthusiasm should worry him or not, but at least she seemed to get the idea.

"Yeah, like ninjas. Just remember, real quiet," Sanders reminded her. Flonne nodded before offering her hand to Sanders. Sanders gulped a bit, but climbed into her hand and let her wrap her fingers around him. He had to suppress a bit of panic, but was OK enough. Flonne began to lift off again, and her large wings began to make a rather audible fluttering noise as wind was kicked up by her takeoff.

"What, this won't work. You're too loud, they will hear us!" Sanders yelled over the sound.

"Nuh uh," Flonne said as she closed her eyes and her wings began to glow. Suddenly the noise died away and the wind being kicked up became more akin to just a normal cool breeze. The glow faded as Flonne opened her eyes and got a big smile.

"How di...What did..." Sanders said making sure he was still hearing correctly.

"I used a quiet spell to make my wings real quiet and then a wind spell to make sure I don't make any real big wind. Now we can sneak up on them!" Flonne said before pushing off the ground with her free hand. She shoot up into the air far faster than Sanders was ready for. Sanders felt his stomach lurch a bit at the sudden lift off and couldn't help but grip Flonne's fingers tightly as he saw the trees fall away. Flonne looked down at him with a worried look.


"Sorry, forgot you're not used to flying. Don't worry, I'll make sure to get a nice good grip on you," she said before wrapping her other hand over him and pressing him tightly against her chest. Sanders could feel her heart thumping in her chest and felt his panic wash away wrapped up in her warm embrace. He almost wanted to ask Flonne to let him stay like this for a few minutes and enjoy her tender embrace and pleasant smell. However, there were too many lives at stack to not hurry. Every second the Resistance had the Doctor put more people in New Atlanta at risk for the terrorist attacks.

He looked down at the ground and spotted the top of the rock that had been the Resistance base. He pointed it out to Flonne and she slowly descended down toward it. Despite her large wing span, her wings were nearly silent and the wind put out by them didn't seem to rustle the top of the trees at all. She slowed to a hover over the roof and slowly lowered him down onto it.

He slid down onto all fours to try and keep from making any noise before slowly worming his way toward one of the windows on the second floor. He reached it with out too much trouble and took a second to get ready. There was a chance he could look in just in time to look straight into a Resistance member's face, but that was a risk he had to take.

He looked through the window and into what looked to be some kind of radio room. A man was sitting at the radio facing it with the headset half on. Thankfully, he was not looking anywhere near Sanders.

"-to report," the man said, Sanders only catching the tail end. The radio crackled with the response, but Sanders couldn't catch what it said.

"Don't worry, Darius, we'll make sure none of those Society bitches get anywhere near the Doc. We'll hear them coming long before they get to the site," the man said into the radio. The man began to turn his head towards the window and Sanders didn't risk listening any further. He pulled himself back up onto the roof, but couldn't catch anything from the rest of the conversation through the plastic. He waited a few seconds before he heard the man beginning to walk towards the window he was on top of. He couldn't risk the Resistance seeing him and getting word back to where they held the Doctor, which meant it was time to go. He, quickly, motioned for Flonne and she plucked him off the roof before racing back into the sky.

"He isn't in there, but he is close," Sanders started before pointing down to a small clearing away from the rock. "Set me down there so I can keep looking."

Flonne did as she was told and flew them down into the clearing. She bent down and put Sanders on the ground and tried to keep below the trees, and failing thanks to her size.

"Should I go get Aviel?" she whispered, looking around all over like people were going to jump out at any second. Sanders wondered what she was doing before remembering her ninja thing from earlier. Despite her huge size, she was acting more like a little kid, even making hand gestures... At least she was a well behaved one so far.

"No, they might be holding him on her side of the street. Just tell her what I found out and that the Resistance is definitely here," he said stifling a bit of a chuckle as she started to make ninja poses.

She stopped her ninja act long enough to give a big, "Okay~!" and then took off back into the air. Maybe she wouldn't be so bad to have around after all. She made keeping radio silence easier and she gave some great hu-

"Woah, no time to think about that. Come on Sanders, focus," he told himself feeling his groin stirring a bit at the memory. That was not what he needed right now. Thankfully, the boner had only just begun to stir and he was able to settle down easily enough. He was about to turn back into the forest when something pressed up against the back of his head.

"Not so fast, traitor," a Hispanic-accented male voice said behind him. Sanders tried to turn, but the pressure on his head only increased along with an audible click.

"No need for that. Drop the weapons, amigo," the voice said from behind him, emphasizing the words with more pressure. Sanders cursed himself for getting caught off-guard as his mind raced to think of something, anything to get out of this mess. His mind drew a blank as he unhooked his shield and mace from his armor and let them hit the ground.

"Good, now turn slowly to your right till I tell you to stop," the voice said keeping the gun on Sander's head. Sander didn't have any choice but to slowly turn. As he did, the man behind him moved along with him staying just outside Sanders' view, but keeping the gun on his head.

"Stop. Bueno. Now start walking forward till we are in the forest and away from prying eyes," the voice ordered again. Sanders did as he was told moving forward toward the forest. His mind keeping trying to think of what to do, but everything he could think of lead to him getting shot. Radio was useless, he was disarmed, nowhere near fast enough to try anything, dammit he was fucked.

As he approached the edge of the forest, another person came out from behind a tree. She was a woman with long blonde hair and green eyes, probably only five scale feet tall. Her hair and face were covered in dirt and looked to have not been washed in weeks. Her clothing was a patchwork of different fabrics and colors and had no real uniformity to them. On her shoulder was a patch that looked like a flaming bird, though it was hard to tell with how patch-worked it was. She looked Sanders up and down while she keep her rifle slung over her shoulder.

"Should have just busted a cap in his head when you had the chance," she said as she stared at Sanders. He didn't want to look her in the eyes and instead looked down at the ground. Where he saw his salvation. He pulled his eyes back up as he approached the tree the girl had been hiding behind.

"Darius said he wanted some prisoners to question, now I got one. Be gettin me a good reward for this," the man said as he pushed Sanders forward. Putting his plan into action, Sanders go his foot caught in an uprooted tree root and he stumbled forward a bit, getting the pressure off his head.

"Shit!" he said trying to sound caught off-guard as he made it out to have nearly fallen over. He stumbled into the tree and stopped his fall on it. Suddenly, the pressure was back as the man shoved the gun back onto his head. Only this time, on the side of his head.

"What are you trying to pull, dumbass? You want me to pop your head?" the man said from the side, just barely in view. He was pretty scrawny and was probably only about 5 scale feet. His skin was lightly tanned and his brown hair was badly matted and unwashed. Like the girl, most of his clothing was a patchwork of different fabrics and a few furs. His gun looked like some kind of jury-rigged revolver.

Sanders put his hands back up before he said, "No I just tripped, alright. I couldn't see the-" He never finished as he shot his hand up and forward hitting the gun pressed into him and sending it up. From the left side of his head, there was a bright flash and a monstrous sound as the gun went off, and hit some branches in the trees. Sanders didn't give the girl a chance to pull her rifle up as he grabbed the man's handgun with both of his and started to try and pull it out of his grip. The man, now in full view, did the same.

"SHOOT HIM DAMMIT!" the man yelled at the woman. She raised the rifle at Sanders, but Sanders was quicker as he moved to put the man between them. The man tried to fight back, but the bigger Sanders found it easy to jerk him into the line of fire.

"Dammit, move Henderson!" she yelled in annoyance.

"I'm trying!" Henderson yelled as Sanders made sure to keep the man between him and girl. The two of them keep fighting for the gun, but Sanders just couldn't get a good enough grip on the small handgun to get control of it. The ringing in his ears suddenly gave him an idea though, as he forced the gun up and tried to force it to fire.

He managed to get three shots to ring out as they tussled for the gun. Suddenly, the woman came rushing in, gripping her rifle by its barrel. She swung for Sanders head and he just barely managed to avoid it. The dodge, though, gave Henderson a chance to get a better grip on the gun and he tried to rip it away. Sanders felt the gun come lose from his hands as Henderson pulled it up out of his grip.

Henderson brought the gun back down to fire and Sanders dived down and launched himself forward into a tackle. The bullet grazed the back of the flak armor as Sanders tackled Henderson just below his arms and sent them both sprawling to the ground. Henderson's handgun flopped to the ground thanks to the impact and now they were both unarmed. Sanders didn't stay still long before purposely rolling to the side to let Henderson be on top. Just in time too as he heard the girl curse again, her shot ruined.

Sanders keep their roll going, trying to force them back out into the clearing. However, the very same root that saved him, became his doom as they got stopped by it. The two were on their side struggling to strangle the other when the root stopped them. Henderson smiled despite being chocked as the girl raised her rifle to fire into Sanders' head.

Suddenly, a huge gust of wind sent her flying backwards. She smashed into a tree with enough force to send bark flying and her head snapping back to slam into the trunk. Her eyes flew open before lulling a bit as she grunted in pain. She feel to the ground in a limp pile, her gun falling to her side.

At the same time, the area Henderson and Sanders were in darkened as Sanders call for help was answered. Henderson looked up and got a very "oh shit" face before trying to scramble out of Sanders' grip. Sanders keep a grip on him for a second longer before a familiar pair of hands snatched him up. Sanders let Flonne take him as she pulled him a good ten scale stories into the air.

"Leave Sanders alone!" she yelled at Henderson with an angry glare. Henderson looked completely terrifying looking at the twelve scale stories of angry fairy now gripping him. He tried to say something, but only managed a few mumbled words. Flonne didn't get any less angry at his mumbling as her grip tightened a bit.

Sanders stood up and looked over at the woman. Her chest was still rising and falling so she was still alive, though she was going to have one hell of a headache. He walked over to her body and kicked her rifle away before searching for anything useful on her. His searched drew the attention of Henderson. His terror at being held by Flonne seemed to vanish and be replaced with anger.

"Don't you dare hurt her, you puta! I'll kill you myself if I- AHH" he was cut off as Flonne squeezed him again. He looked back at her with an annoyed look and she returned it with the same glare.

Sanders didn't find much in the girl's pockets and pouches save some more ammo for her rifle. He thought about strip searching her, but decided that was just too crude to do. Resistance or not, she was still a lady and searching her like that was just wrong. Instead, he snatched up her rifle and the ammo she had on her. The rifle looked to be a lot like old World War II rifles he had seen in Call of Duty games. Typical lever-action, all single shots, powerful but slow to fire compared to modern guns. It had a number of odd little bits and parts added to it including a scope that seemed to be made from a carved down contact lens and some wood. It still looked workable and Sanders couldn't help but want to keep it. He hadn't held a rifle since before the shrink and his skills with them were starting to get rusty. Now he could get back to practicing... as long as Isabella didn't find out he was keeping it.

He moved back to Flonne and their prisoner, Henderson.

"Tell us where you are holding Doctor Manchent," Sanders demanded as he checked the rifle to see it was loaded.

"G-Go to hell!" Henderson yelled back down, a bit of fear leaking into his voice. Sanders sighed to himself, though he kinda figured that wouldn't work. Interrogating people wasn't his forte and they needed to get the info out of him now. The nearby base had to have heard those shots and were probably sending people to investigate.

"We don't have time for this, Flonne we'll take him back to the Captain and let her get the info out of him," he said before running back into the clearing to get his shield and mace. He hooked them to his armor again while keeping a grip on the rifle. Allowed or not, he was keeping it and Isabella would just have to deal with it.

"Okay," she said down to him with a smile before looking back up at the man with a odd gleam in her eye. "And I got the perfect place for you~..." Henderson only had a second to wonder what she meant before she lowered one of her hands toward her skirt. She lifted it up a bit before moving her, already moist, panties out of the way. She gave him a lustful smile before beginning to lower him toward her waiting vagina.

Sanders turned back just in time to see Henderson beginning to approach Flonne's fully revealing crotch. His loins stirred a bit seeing her tight, hairless vagina begin to swell and leak in anticipation. He had almost forgotten that Flonne was a fully matured woman...fairy...whatever up until now.

"Wait, WAIT I'LL TALK, I'LL TALK!" Henderson screamed out as his face rubbed against her vagina's walls. Flonne either didn't hear or didn't care as she raised her head up and moaned in enjoyment. Henderson let out a scream which turned into a gurgle as Flonne shoved him head first into her vagina. She gasped in pleasure and bit her lip with enjoyment as she shoved him further in.

Meanwhile, Sanders found himself paralyzed by the sight of the giant fairy using their prisoner as a living dildo. Some part of him was screaming at him that Henderson had been about to talk AND there was probably Resistance members coming, but that part was being drowned out by Flonne's gasps and moans of enjoyment.

A soft gurgle came from Flonne's stomach as Henderson seemed to be slowly sucked in by her vagina. His arms flailed around in panic before a slurp brought his upper torso further in. Flonne rubbed her slowly swelling stomach before moaning out a soft, yes. His hands turned and tried to push against her vagina, but all he managed to do was cause it to swell slightly larger and more red from his panicked movements. Another wet slurp brought him up to his waist, female cum drenching him to make his sliding easier. Flonne's stomach swelled again and made her look somewhat pudgy. Only Henderson's legs remained outside, still kicking and struggling to get free. Flonne gave one last moan of enjoyment before beginning to slowly push his legs into her with her fingers. She groaned and moaned in utter enjoyment as she began to suck up the last of the man. Her vagina gave a soft slurp as his feet disappeared and her bulging stomach rippled a bit. She rubbed it as it began to move and jiggle, enjoying the feeling.

"He's kicking...mmm feels good. But its time to settle down," she cooed at her stomach as she rubbed it some more. The ripples and movement began to die down as she softly hummed and rubbed her stomach. A few more ripples came from her stomach before they finally came to a halt. Flonne gave a satisfied sigh before she rubbed her stomach one last time.

"There, sleep well," she cooed to her stomach again before turning back to Sanders. Sander stood transfixed by the sight he had just witnessed, unsure if he should scream, jack off, or demand to be inserted too.

"Sanders? Are you OK?" Flonne asked seemingly back to her normal self as if nothing odd had happened at all. Sanders was still processing everything, but managed to nod his head and close his gaping mouth. Flonne seemed to take this as a good sign and scooped him up in her arms. He was pressed against her chest, but could feel the odd bump in her stomach with his legs. Fuck he had just watched her unbirth a man... As they took off into the air, his brain finally caught up and managed to get over his shock at seeing the incredibly hot-HORRIFYING YES HORRIFYING DEFINITELY NOT HOT sight. His penis disagreed with his assessment, though.

"Did you just kill him?" he asked trying not to let his fear of the answer get into his voice. Flonne looked insulted at the question and got a hurt look on her face.

"Of course not! He is sleeping nice and safe in me, all warm and comfy," she said absently stroking her stomach with one of her fingers. Sander breathed a sigh of relive at that before remembered what Henderson had said just before he had been shoved in.

"OK, sorry I didn't know fairies could do that," he apologized before continuing, "We need to land, though, and let him out so we can find the Doctor."

"Aww, so soon?" Flonne said still stroking her stomach a bit. Sanders nodded to her and she sighed in disappointment. She brought them down further back toward where the Captain was still waiting and into another small clearing. She put Sanders down before stepping back a step.

"Okay," she said before squatting and closing her eyes. She moved one of her hands over her vagina, slowly rubbing it up and down, while her other began to squeeze her small breasts. She sighed and moaned as he vagina and clitoris swelled again. She pushed her love button a few times, sending a tremble through herself each time, before going back to her slow strokes.

"Time to come out," she whispered as the bulge in her stomach shifted downward. Her slow rubbing turned into full on insertions as he fingers began to dig into her vagina. She started slow, but she began to speed up as her eyes rolled back. Her moans got louder and her hips began to move, trying to drive her fingers ever deeper. Soon her hips were thrusting like mad while her entire hand had plunged into her now gushing love canal. She gave one last soft moan before crying out in orgasmic bliss. The bulge shifted even further downward quickly as femcum spewed out of her. It stopped for a few seconds as she strained a bit before Henderson was shot out, covered completely in Flonne's juices.

This time Sanders was able to keep his head a little better and moved over to check on Henderson. As he did, Flonne flopped to the ground with a loud crash and laid sprawled out on her back, moaning with the residue of her orgasm. Henderson was still breathing and looked to still be fine, despite having just been born again or whatever had happened to him.

Henderson's eyes slowly opened and he began to wipe the juices off his face. He looked around a bit and blinked a few times, like he was just waking from a nice nap. He looked at Sanders for a second with a confused look on his face before the coin finally dropped. Before he could try anything, Sanders put his heavy boot on Henderson's chest and shook his head.

"Don't try anything stupid. I don't want to hurt you if I don't have to. Now, tell me where you are holding Doctor Manchent," Sanders demanded as his free hand drifted toward his mace. Henderson glared up at him defiantly but didn't say anything.

"Fine, then back in you go," Sanders said before looking up at Flonne who was still recovering on the ground. Henderson followed his eyes and his defiance was replaced by fear and terror.

"OK, OK, I'll talk, just don't put me back in there! We-We got him stashed in an old storm cellar. Its next to the fourth house on the left if you were going toward the dead end ," he admitted in panic before adding, "Not like it is going to matter."

"What was that?"

"I said its not going to matter, you punta! The watchpost probably heard the gunfire and already warned them you guys are on the way. The Doc will be getting moved out of there."

Sanders cursed under his breath, "Where are they going?"

"I don't know," Henderson said. Sanders reached down and began to pull him toward Flonne which got the man to freak out a bit.

"I DON'T KNOW. SERIOUSLY I DON'T! THEY KEEP THAT A SECRET! I SWEAR!" he screamed out. Sanders stopped and let him go. The man whimpered a bit as he tried to get himself back under control. Sanders didn't give him much time as he delivered a quick kick to his head, knocking him out. He couldn't risk him warning the others, but he wasn't going to murder a defenseless man either.

With Henderson dealt with, Sanders had to get the word out about where the Doctor was. The time for subtly was over and now it was a race to get to the Doctor before the Resistance got him out. He turned on his radio as he looked at the house where the Doctor was at, it was on Aviel's side.

"Captain, Aviel, I know where the Doctor is at. He is in a storm cellar next to the fourth house on the left going toward the dead end. The Resistance are probably about to move him, though, so we need to hurry," he said into the radio as Flonne slowly began to regain her senses.

"On my way. Aviel where are you?" the Captain said as Sanders began to hear and feel the Captain running toward the house.

"Right where I need to be."


     Article on Resistance Weaponry

Perhaps one of the greatest mysterious of the Resistance is their access to guns. Guns have, since the beginning of the Great Shrink, been unavailable. Like all inorganic matter, they were not shrank along with living creatures and thus are far too large for any shrunken person to make use of, alone at least. Despite this, however, the Resistance are regularly seen in possession and making use of guns of various types. Both civilian and Society researchers have spent long hours studying this mystery, desperate to find a way to cut off this supply of modern weaponry to those that would do us all harm. Sadly, their efforts have only been able to come up with three theories.

The first is that the Resistance has found a way to construct the gun themselves. While much of the Resistance does remain a mystery, many find the idea that they could construct, staff, and run a factory-like gun maker ludicrous.

The second theory is that the Resistance are receiving outside aid from someone. Exactly who, however, has yet to be answered and many point out the massive distances between even just towns to show such an idea is just unfeasible without giantesses.

The third theory is that someone inside Atlanta itself is assisting the Resistance. While many of us would like to believe traitors are simply a myth, the possibility cannot be dismissed. However, many point to the fact no guns are allowed in Atlanta to prove this theory is preposterous.

Whatever the truth of the matter, all Resistance members should be considered to be armed and extremely dangerous. Any sightings of Resistance members should be reported to the authorities ASAP.