- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Disclaimer:

 

Prologue:

It began in the future. Having nearly wiped itself out by nuclear wars, massive overpopulation, and over-consumption, Humanity stood on the brink of extinction. Those few who survived lived in cities ruled by corrupt men. The corrupt rich lived in palaces of wealth and privilege, while the poor suffered and toiled for the privilege of survival. In one such city, a genius scientist began a secret project to save his only daughter. He built a time machine to send her back before humanity's death to give her a chance at a normal life. Though his project was successful, it cost him his life...and would set in motion events that would lead to a far greater tragedy.

His daughter, Miku, was sent back into the past to the borders of a small town called Yabaize. However, the trip nearly destroyed the time machine and badly wounded the young girl. Fate, however, saw her delivered from death. Another young girl named Mia saw her time machine crash. Mia was able to make use of the advanced healing equipment in the time machine to save Miku and took her to the old abandoned World War 2 bunker built nearby.

The two became fast friends and Miku told Mia of the horrors of the future. Rather than sit idily by and let Humanity whip itself out, Miku was determined to save it. Mia agreed to help and the two brilliant girls set out to create an organization to save the Human race from itself.

Using her knowledge of future events and incredible intellect, Miku was able to build a massive empire of wealth and resources. At the same time, she began to recruit like minded girls and women to her cause. Soon the Advanced Science Society was formed with her as its Director and Mia as its Vice-Director.

Using the massive underground bunkers, the Society began to research advanced weapons, armor, and other projects to bring about their dream of saving humanity. While their weapons and armor soon became far more advanced than any others on earth, they stumbled upon a far better plan to change the world as they saw fit. They discovered a way to shrink not just objects but people to miniscule sizes. More testing of the shrink devices was needed, and the male population, who most of the Society saw as worthless, was used as guinea pigs.

However, as their need for test subjects grew, the Disappearances drew the attention of investigators. Most of them were easily dispatched by the AS Society... save one. Chijinda You was the last detective sent and proved far more capable that the others. Despite being shrunk to barely 1inch in height, he survived against impossible odds, escaped from giant(to him) girls, bugs, robots, and was able to get into contact with his still normal sized friend, Narue. With her help and his shrunken friend, Kon, he returned to his normal size and fought through the ranks of the AS Society all the way to Miku herself.

On top of her greatest invention, Miku revealed her plan. She would use the massive tower to fire the shrink beam to satellites and cover the Earth in its shrink energy. Only high ranking members of the AS Society would stay full sized and they would takeover running the Earth. Members were already set to takeover in every country, and in fifteen short minutes her plan would succeed. Chijinda, Kon, and Narue fought Miku for the fate of humanity and its future. Their strength, while more than a match for Miku, was not enough. Time ran out. They lost.

And the world fell into the AS Society's now giant hands.

Act 1: Just a Fool's Hope

Chapter 1: Things Change

 

October 17, 2023 11:15 AM

The wolf tracks lead off to the north, further into the forest. Aviel stood back up as she narrowed her blue eyes in concentration. The forest was oddly quiet safe for the occasional distant rumble. She was close and she could almost feel the wolves' eyes watching her. Slowly she drew her sword and began to advance along the tracks.
She inched forward, her sword ready to lash out and her legs braced to leap out of the way. Any second now, she thought to herself as her grip tightened on her sword. Come on out so I can put you down...

Suddenly a brush to her right burst as a wolf leap out and straight toward her neck. With practiced ease she spun back out of the way, her red ponytail whipping around her, and brought her sword around to slice into its flank. It yelped in pain, but quickly darted off back into the brush to vanish from sight. Aviel stood her ground as she held her sword ready.

Another brush rustled behind her and she spun around just in time as another wolf came rushing toward her. It lunged for her leg, but she was quicker and darted back away from its jaws. The first wolf reappeared out of the brush to her left and leap up to bite into her arm. Instead it bit into her blade as she plunged it into the wolves mouth. It gurgled as it flew past, taking her sword with it.

Now unarmed, she turned toward the other wolf just in time as it leap up onto her. She fell back to the ground with it on top of her, its mouth already salivating in anticipation. It came down to bite out her neck, but she slammed her forearm into its neck, holding its gnashing teeth barely inches from her throat. She grunted in effort trying to hold it back as her free hand struggled to reach her only chance. Finally, it closed around her knife on her belt and she brought it around and into the wolves head. The wolf twitched and slowed its gnashing before finally heaving its last breath and flopping on top of her.

Aviel let out a sigh of relive as she pushed the dead wolf off her and pulled her knife free. She whipped the blood off onto her flak vest as she walked over to the other dead wolf. She pulled her sword out of its mouth before flicking the blood off it.

"Well, that was a bit closer than I would have liked," she said to no one in particular. While she did want to keep going and finish off the wolves herself, she knew she had come a little too close to getting a new air hole there for comfort. Proving herself and getting C-Rank was important, but she couldn't enjoy it if she was dead. She sighed as she activated her radio headset.
"Isabella, I've found the wolves den. Locator is active, I'll st-" she stopped mid-sentence as more rustling got her attention. Growling began to come from the brush around her...a lot of growling.

"Aviel, report," Isabella's stern voice said through the radio.

"Make that back-up double time, Isa," she said as she readied her sword again. This...was not going to help her prove herself. Having to get saved by Isabella was just going to give her more ammo in holding her back. She shook such thoughts away as she focused on surviving.

The first wolf came rushing out straight at her. Aviel readied to cut it down, only to have two more rush her from either side. The smart choice was to retreat so she could face the one at a time, which was why she didn't. Instead, she charged at the one coming straight at her with a yell. The wolf leap up to try and pin her like the last one, but she was ready as she shifted to the side and brought her sword down onto its neck. The wolf yelped in pain before flopping back to the ground behind her.
Aviel turned back to the two others charging her. Behind them, three more appeared from the brush where Aviel would have gone if she had retreated. These wolves were smart, but she had been fighting them for years now. The two rushing her stayed on the ground and slashed at her with their sharp claws. She managed to avoid one, but the other cut into her left leg leaving three nasty cuts in her jeans and legs.

"OWW, you piece of shit!" she yelled as the cut brought her down to one knee. The wolf that had cut her turned and leap toward her. Aviel fell back onto her back and caught the wolf's stomach with her legs. With a grunt of effort and pain, she sent the wolf flying back behind her and used the momentum to get herself back onto her feet. The wolf yelped as it hit a tree, but was back on its feet within a second.

She drew her knife with her free hand as the two wolves circled her from either side. The three that had tried to ambush her came out of the brush to circle her as well. Things were not going well. The wolves all began to close in on her before stopping as the constant rumbling began to grow louder. Suddenly, the trees around them were pulled up by their roots as a massive nearly building sized hand pulled them into the sky. The wolves yelped and took off in one direction, but another massive hand came down and smashed them into the ground with the flat of its palm. Aviel shielded her face as dust was sent flying from the impact, and she had to steady herself from the small quake it made.

The hand rose back up leaving nothing of the wolves save some red stains in the hand-shaped crater. Aviel turned and looked up at the source of the hand. High above her, like a moving skyscraper, was her Captain Isabella. She was squatting down so that her hands could reach the ground and was looking around the area for any other wolves.

"Are you alright, Aviel?" she whispered into her headset as she finally looked down directly at Aviel. Aviel had seen Captain Isabella up close more than once, but it still never lost its awe-inspiring-ness. Seeing her long black hair hanging off the trees like ivy, and her massive legs like redwoods in a sea of pines was truly a sight to behold. Aviel had to swallow back a bit of jealousy as she answered.

"Yeah...I'm fine. Would have been fine without your help too," she said, her wounded pride overriding her sense. Isabella sighed at Aviel's unneeded add on, causing her large breasts to bounce in their tanktop. She began to rise back to her full height, but stopped as a large figure burst in from the woods.

Aviel recognized the figure immediately. It was her partner, Sanders Cutter, bursting in to "save" the day, his large mace in one hand and his shield in the other. His short brown hair was a bit moist from as he rushed into the clearing, his large riot-cop like armor causing him to sweat despite the relative coolness of the fall.

"YEAAA-AAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Sanders yelled as Isabella's hand came rushing toward him getting ready to crush him.

"ISABELLA STOP!" Aviel yelled into her headset as the hand stopped barely inches from crushing Sanders. Isabella moved her hand to reveal the quivering form of Sanders. He looking ready to pass out from fear and his shield was raised up above him like it would have stopped the massive truck-sized hand.

"SANDERS WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT TURNING OFF YOUR LOCATOR!" Isabella bellowed at the still in shock Sanders. Aviel gripped her ears in pain as the massive sound wave of Isabella's yell made her ears ring and everything go silent for a minute. Sanders seemed to snap out of the shock thanks to the sudden pain in his ears and instead doubled over in pain.

"OWW, Captain, I'm sorry, I'M SORRY just don't yell! Ahh my ears..." Sanders said as he clutched his ears. Isabella looked about to yell again, but instead took a deep breath and closed her. Aviel shook her head as she looked at Sanders. He was in for it now that he had pulled something like this twice now. Both times coming within inches of being killed by Isabella.

"Sanders, turn your locator on, NOW," she said through gritted teeth and giving him a glare that made even Aviel feel a cold chill. Sanders did as he was told as quickly as he could. He turned the locator beacon on his wrist panel on and made sure it was activated. Isabella's heads-up display patch blinked a few times as it loaded Sander's location into it.

Sanders gulped as he looked back up at the still glaring face that would have dwarfed most buildings, too scared to even look at anything else. Aviel knew under normal circumstance, he would have been staring straight at the Captain's well-endowed rear and its green khaki pants hovering above their heads. Right now, though, he was more concerned with the brown eyes larger than most windows boring holes in him.

"If this happens again, I will make sure you never work on the outside of the cities again AND will demote you back down to cleaning the toilets. The large sized ones," Isabella hissed at him her anger clearly plastered all over her face. Sanders gulped again and struggled to say something, but only managed a nod. Aviel was impressed he even managed that.

Isabella stared him down for a few more seconds before finally turning from him to Aviel.

"And you, next time you call me before you find the targets and you don't engage them till I am here. You are meant to be scouts not soldiers, understood?" Isabella said, her voice now back to a whisper, though it was still plenty loud enough for them. Aviel crossed her slightly muscular arms as she grumbled out a yeah. Isabella's eyes narrowed at the much smaller woman.

"Yes, yes, I got it. No more rushing ahead," Aviel said with a sigh. Isabella didn't look convinced by Aviel, but relented as she stood back up. Sanders and Aviel couldn't help watch Isabella stand back up to her towering full height. To them, she was at least 600ft and it was like watching a sixty story building slowly rise above them.

Of course, that wasn't exactly the case. It wasn't that she was gigantic, but that they were tiny. Even Sanders, who had been six and a half feet tall, was only a bit taller than a quarter of an inch now. They had the stupid Chinese and their damn weapon tests to thank for that.

"I'll think up punishments for your infractions later. Its safe to say the wolf threat has been dealt with so we will head back," Isabella said as she pressed a button on her wrist unit. The sounds of the wenches engaging started as the transport cages began being lowered from her shoulders. Aviel and Sanders headed to opposite sides of Isabella's massive boots as the cages began their descent. Aviel leaned back on the Captain boot as she waited for it to reach ground level.

"So, what where you doing rushing into the clearing anyway?" Aviel asked Sanders through the radio. She wasn't able to see him thanks to Isabella's gigantic legs being between them, but could already guess he was blushing a bit.

"Oh...well just coming to help," Sanders said in a completely unconvincing way.

"It wasn't cause you wanted to be the big hero and save the day? Repay me for that time near Marietta?" Aviel teased smiling to herself. One this she had learned for the week Sanders had been in her group, he was easy to tease. He got flustered about the funniest things at times.

"I told you, that one doesn't count! And no I didn't want to be the big damn hero, I was just worried about you cause your always rushing off without telling anyone."

"Says the guy who keeps leaving his locator off..."

"ON ACCIDENT! I just keep forgetting to turn it on OK!"

Aviel chuckled to herself as the cage finally arrived on ground level. Aviel moved into the metal cage and strapped herself in with the many straps to make sure she wouldn't fall out of it. She pushed the ready button and the cage began to rise up toward the Captain's shoulder. The trip wouldn't be a speedy one, though, as they had to rise the equivalent of sixty stores to reach Isabella's 5'10 high shoulders.

The cages were just passing Isabella's knees when she turned back towards the highway. She began the walk back to the vehicle seemingly ignoring the fact the transport cages were meant to be locked in place on her shoulders before she moved. Her wide shifting hips and shoulders caused the cages to begin to swing a bit forcing Aviel to hang on to the cage.

"Captain, can't you wait till we get up higher before moving?" Sanders asked as he swing forward enough for Aviel to see him. He did not look comfortable at all as he held onto either side of the cage with both hands. Even from this distance, she could tell he was fighting not to freak out.

"This is part of your training. There might come a time when being able to handle me moving while the cages are lower will prove invaluable," Isabella answered almost mechanically. Her gait didn't slow at all and the cages swinging was only getting worse.

"LIKE WHEN?!" Sanders yelled as the cage went flying backwards and out of sight of Aviel again. Aviel gripped the cage tighter as hers began to swing back. She grunted from the G-forces pushing against her as the cage slowly reached is back zenith. Aviel let out the breath she had been holding as she looked forward to see Isabella' titanic rear beginning to come closer. It swayed up and down almost hypnotically as the cage went back forward. It struck her in the rear and caused Aviel to nearly be thrown forward into the metal. Her harnesses stopped her momentum, though not without some pain, as the cage spun backwards a bit before passing Isabella's ass. If Isabella felt the hit, she made no mention of it nor answered Sanders' question

Finally, after a long few seconds, the cage rose past Isabella's hips and the swinging began to lessen. Aviel let go of the cage as she let the straps do their jobs. Quite honestly, she never understood why Isabella always put them through that, but it had stopped bothering her a long time ago. Sanders though, hadn't had a few years to get used to it and it showed.

"Ugh...uhh going to be sick...uhh..." Sanders groaned. His cage swung into view of Aviel for a short time and she could see he was bent over in the straps. He looked rather green, but hadn't lost his lunch yet.

"You are such a light weight. Try to act all tough and use all that armor, but all it takes is some rocking to send you reeling," Aviel taunted him as she waving happily at him. He responded with a finger before swinging out of view behind Isabella's tanktop covered waist.

"Leave him alone, Aviel. Or should I mention a certain s-word," Isabella said looking down at Aviel with the barest hints of a smirk. Aviel felt a shiver run down her spine just from the word almost being said. Damn her for knowing about that. At least Sanders was so out of it he would probably never remember that being brought up.

The group stayed quiet, save a few groans from Sanders as they finally rose to Isabella's shoulders. The cage rocked a bit as it locked into its base on top of Isabella's shoulder. From here, Aviel could see what Isabella saw everyday from her godlike viewpoint. Her large breasts, easily DD-cups, blocked a good bit of the view and made Aviel feel a bit...lacking. Of course, any normal sized person would be against those mammoth milk factories. They rivaled most houses in sheer size. Aviel took her eyes off Isabella's titanic chest and looked past them.

Far below them was the forest, the trees barely coming up to Isabella's ankle. The treetops made the place look like a gold, red, and orange sea stretching out for miles. A sea that Isabella's massive feet easily smashed apart like a normal-sized would grass. Up ahead, the sea of trees was parted by the pavement of the old highways. Despite the many years of being under maintained, they were still drivable and were the main way the Society got around the outskirts of Old Atlanta. She had heard something about plant life just not being big enough now to break the pavement had keep most of them intact. Honestly, Aviel didn't much care about that kind of stuff and usually just ignored such lessons back when she was in school. Whatever the reason, they still worked and that's all that mattered.

Aviel looked further up and saw the scout car, a slightly redesigned and reinforced jeep, ahead of them. Isabella opened its door and climbed inside before starting the engine. She keep her two soldiers strapped to her shoulders as she went about her business, causing some more rocking and tilting. Sanders groaned at each one and Aviel wondered how well Isabella would take having his lunch on her shoulder
.
"Patrol 5, Ranger-Class returning to base. Wildlife threat contained," Isabella said into the vehicle's radio. She began to turn the vehicle around and point it back South toward Old Atlanta.

"Please don't hit any potholes, Captain. Or swerve...or anything...ugh..." Sanders groaned. Isabella cast a glance at Aviel and raised her eyebrows a bit. Aviel gave her a wicked smile and nodded her head before holding onto the cage with both hands this time.

It was going to be a long ride of Sanders. But how else were they going to toughen up the rookie?

     Article on "Rangers" (Advanced Science Society)

Rangers are a relatively new arm of the Society. Created in 2018, the Rangers have become one of the most successful and well-respected groups in the Society. Their primary mission is to patrol the frontier, protect the civilized edges from Resistance and animal incursion, and explore uncontacted areas.

Most Ranger Companies are separated into three main branches.

Urban: These units are tasked with exploring and patrolling those areas closest to the cities. Their main tasks are to drive out Resistance fighters and identification of dangerous areas that need to be either repaired or avoided. These units generally have two giantess' assigned to them and three or more normals to assist them.

Rural:These units are tasked with exploring the sub-urban and small towns outside the city proper.Their main tasks are to drive out threats from outlying towns, such as animals and Resistance troops, along with identification of new areas for possible colonization. They have, also, been known to clear highways to allow for further exploration out from the cities. These units general consist of a single giantess and two or more normals to assist her.

Wilderness: These units are tasked with exploring the furthest explored areas of the world since the Shrink Disaster. Their main task is simply exploration, but they often are used as threat detection and scouts against Resistance forces. They are unique among Rangers as they only consist of a lone giantess.

Currently, there are ten units of Rangers in the Atlanta area: four Urban, four Rural, and two Wilderness.