- Text Size +

Chapter 18: Facing Fear

December 2, 2023 9:30 AM

He was cold. His arms refused to obey him. So cold...so very cold... He wanted to shiver, but his body refused. So so cold... Something was moving him. He didn't know what or care what. It pressed him into something fuzzy or furry. He tried to push back against it, until he felt the warmth seeping out of it. He stopping trying to push away, and instead tried to snuggle into it. So warm so so war-

Sanders' eyes fluttered open as he slowly awoke. He groaned a bit as he turned his head to the side to go back to sleep. He felt exhausted and was too tired to really care why. Probably stayed up too late again or something. He rolled over to snuggle into his pillow, only to find it oddly fuzzy...and warm, and far too big. He tried to reach with his left arm to find the other end, but felt a lance of pain shoot through him. Sanders eyes opened fully, after the pain dulled, as he tried to get his bearings and figure out why his arm was hurting so bad. He found himself staring at what looked to be blonde hair coming out from white skin. He looked at it in confusion as he tried to remember what had happened. And then it all came back.

His eyes shoot wide as he remembered he had been grabbed by the catgirl which meant- He glanced over to his left, hoping with all his might that he wouldn't see what he suspected. To his side was "valley" and a "hill" with yellow "grass" all over it. Only it wasn't a hill, or a valley, and the grass wasn't grass. It was a breast, a giant breast as big as a two story house with a layer of yellow fur covering it and a pink nipple sticking out of the fur. And the valley was the cleavage between the breast to his side and the one he was on.

Sanders fear skyrocketed as he felt his heart begin to pound. He didn't want to look up, but knew he had to. He had too at least look, see if it was watching, see his death coming. He slowly turned his head upward, his fear only increasing as his eyes looked up further and further.  Up the shoulders, past the thin neck, and beyond the terror-inducing lips. Sanders looked up straight to where the catgirls eyes were and saw that they were shut while her head was lulled off to one-side. And now that he was paying attention, he could feel himself rising up and down in a slow, rhythmic pattern. The catgirl was sleeping and Sanders felt relief wash over him like a tidal wave.

Sanders couldn't completely relax, though. He was still laying on her breast and she could wake at any moment. He had to get out of here before she did. Without even a second thought, he began to push himself lower on her breast to get down to her stomach. No sooner had his right hand sunk into her yielding breast, however, did he hear a low moan come from the catgirl. He froze as he looked back up. The catgirl was unmoving, but the moan sent a chill of dread down his spine. He had almost forgotten he was on her breast and too much movement was sure to cause her some...pleasure. Pleasure that might wake her.

He waited a few seconds before he tried to move again, this time much slower and with small, light as possible, pushes. This time, the catgirl didn't react and he slowly made his way down. He went for a few seconds like this, beginning to get the hang of it when he suddenly began to slip. He was confused for only a second before remembering he was on her breast and they stuck out ABOVE her stomach. With her sitting down like this, he had pushed himself right to the edge of her breast and was now slipping to a fall straight onto her stomach. Dammit, he had let his terror get the best of him and hadn't thought this through at all!

It was too late to do anything as he tried to get a handhold, but found now. Her fur slipped through his fingers as he slid off and he suddenly found himself falling away from her house-sized breast. He keep his mouth clenched shut to stop from yelling as he twisted to make sure he landing on his right side. He fell on his right shoulder, the catgirl's soft skin, thankfully, yielding to him. The skin pushed him off and he found himself tumbling down her somewhat toned stomach. The world spun as he tumbled down her stomach, landing on his broken arm more than once. He had to bite down on his lips to stop from crying out in pain as each hit made the pain more and more unbearable. Finally, his tumbling stopped as he came to rest on her lap.

He screaming, internally, in agony as he laid there, clutching his arm. The pain shooting through his arm was nearly unbearable and it was a fight just to stay conscious, much less not to scream. He tried to push the pain down as he crawled over to her waist. He stayed there a moment, laying on his stomach and waiting for the pain in his arm to diminish to a level where he could move. The pain slowly faded as he found himself enjoying the catgirl's welcoming lap more and more. He couldn't help but find the catgirl's soft skin and short fur to be a comfortable surface to lay on, almost like a fuzzy bed. The warmth coming off her and the, oddly, sweet smell she gave off made him want to fall back to sleep. Just lay back on her warm thighs and let sweet sleep take the pain away. He couldn't help as he nuzzled into her, unable to not enjoy the feel of her soft skin, short hair, and body heat on his face. It was like a giant, heated bed with the sweet scent of woman on it.

A rumbling meow came down from above him. Sanders eyes shoot back open as his pain and relaxation vanished in favor of compete terror. He rolled over to look back at the catgirl and found her eyes open and staring directly at him. For a brief moment Sanders just laid there staring back at the person-sized eyes of the catgirl. She returned the stare before meowing again and reaching down toward him. Sanders snapped out of his paralyzing fear as he jumped to his feet and took off down her leg. The catgirl's hand followed after him, gaining on him horrifying fast. He pushed his legs as hard as they could go, trying to reach her knees. If he could just get to them he could slip off and hide in the space between her knees. It would buy him time atlea-

His thoughts stopped as car-sized fingers appeared to his sides and began to close around him. His terror mounted to knew heights as the fingers wrapped around him and turned the world completely dark. He felt himself lifted into the air and he scrambled around for something ANYTHING to stop this. A tool or a w-HIS MACE! He reached for it and...and found it gone. He had dropped when he had collapsed back with the wolves. He cursed himself as he tried to think of something else, but his fear was getting in the way and he was moving so fast and started to feel sick and it was so dark and...

Light streamed back in as the fingers opened back up. Sanders turned around and found himself staring directly at the catgirl, barely inches away from her. He stumbled backward, falling onto the catgirl's nearly two-story long middle finger and scrambled backwards. The catgirl didn't seem deterred by this as she moved closer, her office-building face looming larger and larger. He moved back till his back pressed against her finger and he cursed his damn conscious for making him save her. Her giant mouth moved still closer, her warm breath now blasting into him. He shut his eyes tight as he hoped it was quick and...

Soft lips pushed into him as he felt his breath get caught inside him. The lips moved forward and pressed him against the catgirl's finger. He pushed against the massive lips with his still working arm, but all it did was sink in to the plush flesh. The lips moved forward, pressing all around him and seemingly making a perfect cast of his face and upper body. Their warmth spread through him like fire and any bit of cold lingering in his body was expelled. For a brief moment, he feared they would open and suck him in. But just as quickly as they had pressed into him, they suddenly retreated leaving him to gasp for breath. He fell back onto his knees as he caught his breath. He looked up to see the catgirl's face moving back, her lips still out-pressed as if...as if she had kissed something...

Sanders watched in stunned silence as the catgirl stopped at the edge of her hand and looked down at him with a...a smile. Sanders sat there still paralyzed with fear, though now with a bit of confusion thrown in. Did it...did it just KISS him? No that couldn't be right, but what else could it have done? Was it saving him? Saving him for a snack later or-

A loud rumble coming from below him answered that question. The catgirl looked downed at its stomach and its ears slumped a bit. Its smile faded and changed to a downcast look as it rubbed its stomach. Fuck it was hungry...and it STILL had not eaten him. What the fuck was going on?  It looked back up at him and as it did Sanders noticed something he had forgotten before. In his terror, he had forgotten the collar wrapped around its neck. A collar meant that it was a Society catgirl, not a feral one. Maybe it had been trained not to eat normal-sized people or only to kill Resistance members. His fear lowered as he got back to his feet.

The catgirl looked back at him and he felt his fear rise up again staring at her massive face. She didn't move, however, as she just looked at him as if waiting for something. He took a few deep breaths as he calmed himself and tried to think of what to do. The catgirl was waiting for him to do something, but Sanders wasn't sure what. It did have a collar which meant it was trained so maybe...maybe it was waiting for a command. Sanders decided to take a shot in the dark.

"P-Put me down," Sander sad trying to be as commanding sounding as he could, which wasn't very. The catgirl gave him a confused look and tilted her head, but didn't put him down.

"Ok that didn't work. Maybe...down?" he tried and got the same result. He sighed as he tried to think of something else.

"Drop?" he tried. The catgirl's eyes flashed with recognition and her hand began to move. Sanders stumbled and grabbed hold of her finger as he felt the "floor" start racing down to the ground. He let out a cry of alarm before the fall stopped and he thumped lightly into her hand. He pushed himself up and saw that the catgirl's hand was resting on the stone floor of...whatever he was in. Shit he had been so wrapped up in his terror he hadn't even looked around!

Sanders walked off the catgirl's hand as he took in his surroundings. They looked to be a in small cave the catgirl had found. Light was streaming in from a small opening at the top of a ramp. Water was running along it before pooling in a small "lake" beside where the catgirl was still sitting. What little light was coming through was being reflected by the water, making the cave rather bright despite the overcast skies outside. Sanders looked at the water and realized that he was, not only extremely thirsty, but extremely hungry as well. Those nano-bots he had injected himself with would do that... Normally, he would have balked at the idea of drinking unpurified water, but he was far too thirsty to give a crap right now. He rushed over to the water and began drinking his fill, despite its biting cold temperature.

He came up for air after a few seconds of chugging down water and gave a satisfied ahh. He stood up before he whipped his mouth to keep it from being frozen by the water. Sanders felt the floor shake and turned to see the catgirl leaning down to get a better look at him, her face dominating his view. His fear spiked again seeing its face coming toward him, but he managed to fight it down. It studied him for a few seconds, its head tilted, before Sanders' stomach decided it was time to complain. Sanders looked down as his stomach in annoyance at its timing before a much louder rumble from the catgirl's came as in in answer. The catgirl got a sad look and clutched its stomach in pain as it gave a soft low meow. But still, it made no moves to eat him.

Sanders fear backed down as he looked up at the catgirl's face in confusion. It seriously wasn't going to eat him. Did it know he had saved it? He didn't get anytime to wonder about that as his stomach seemed to knot in pain and hunger. He groaned as he realized he needed food, now. He was about to take out some of his rations when he remembered the catgirl. Eating in front of it when it had nothing to eat didn't just seem like a bad idea, but was also just plain cruel (and probably suicidal). He sighed to himself as he decided he needed to find some food for both of them. And that meant hunting down an animal.

He looked up at the catgirl and knew a single animal, even if it was a huge buck, was going to just be a snack to it. He could hunt down enough to feed himself, but finding enough to feed it. He didn't have that much ammo or time. But maybe it could hunt on its own. After all, it had to have SOME way of surviving on its own.

"Hunt," Sanders said getting a confused look from the catgirl.
"Food?" he tried gesturing out of the cave. Again, just confusion and a puzzled look. Did they seriously NOT train it to hunt its own food? No, he had to just not be saying the proper word. He didn't have time to stay here and play guess the word while they were both starving, though. He would just have to do his best and hope he got really lucky.

Of course, without a weapon that was goin- He almost slapped himself in the face as he suddenly remembered his gun. He had been so busy being in a panic he had completely forgotten about it. He took it out from his back and saw it was a bit beaten up from the fall, but looked functional. Using it one-handed was going to be...interesting, but he didn't have a choice.

He rested his rifle on his shoulder as he headed for the cave entrance. He got a few steps closer when he heard and felt a loud rumble. He turned to see the catgirl following him on her hands and knees. With it making so much noise, there was no way he could find a deer.

"Stay," Sanders said to it. This time it looked like it knew the command, but looked unwilling to follow it. It bent down so that its face was on the ground and gave him a sad look. Sander groaned as he actually felt a pang of compassion. He guess he could let her come if she was able to be as quiet as... as the one who had attacked him and his dead friends. He fought back the memories as he turned back to the catgirl.

"Look, just be really quiet. Shh, or whatever is the word," Sanders said and saw it react to one of the words. It crouched down lower and looked to be trying to be quiet. He turned back forward and headed toward the cave entrance. He expected to hear the catgirl moving after him or feel it, but he didn't hear or feel anything. He got a puzzled look before looking back to see the catgirl still right behind him. He felt a sudden pang of fear at remembered just how unnaturally quiet catgirls could be, but her happy smile helped calm it. He returned the smile, sorta, and then turned back to head out of the cave.

The cave had been cold, but it seemed downright pleasant compared to being outside. It was freezing cold out here and Sanders cursed the rips his jacket had gotten from the fall. He pulled down his hood to cover his face before moving to the snow wall that was piled up by the cave entrance. The snow was at least half an inch high, about 5ft in his terms. He managed to pull himself up onto it with his working arm and found it still able to hole his weight on it. The snow was beginning to melt, despite the cloud cover,but everything in the forest was still covered in the white stuff. It was a bit odd being about five feet higher off the ground than normal, but it only meant he passed more attached branches than fallen ones. The brightest part of the sky was still rather low on the horizon and Sanders had to guess it was only a few hours after dawn. Damn, getting breakfast was going to be unfun.

Sanders had to fight for every step and each one only made him more hungry and tired. What he wouldn't give for some snow shoes... He glanced back, and saw the catgirl's hands twisting between the trees with almost perfect precision. She only every bumped a few small branches and her hands landed so softly as to only make about as much noise as his snow-crunching footsteps made. He shook his head as he fully realized just how doomed he and his SWAT buddies had been that day, and how glad this one had decided to not turn on him yet.

He turned back forward and continued through the woods for a few minutes. He stomach pains were only getting worse and it was all he could do not to double over in pain from it. Finally, after what seemed like hours, he saw other tracks going through the snow. He moved up and was fairly sure they were deer tracks, he wasn't used to tracking in snow. He got his rifle ready and motioned for the catgirl to stay back, whether it worked or not he wasn't sure, as he moved after them. He followed them for a few minutes, making sure to stay downwind the entire time, before stopping as he caught a glimpse of something moving just ahead. He crouched deeper into the snow and peered through the scope as best he could. A few scale meters ahead was a large group of deer with a very large buck near the middle of it.

Sanders smiled as he gulped down a sudden wave of saliva. Dammit, he wan- no NEEDED that meat. He shifted around the area, being as quiet as possible to get a clear shot. He stopped as he got a bead on the buck and did his best to prop his rifle onto his broken arm, without hurting it. Firing was going to be painful, but he had to grit and bear it. He took aim, took in a big gulp of air and held it, and then fired. The shoot sent all the deer scattering in every direction, running as fast as they could. All save one. The buck flopped to the ground, dead, and Sanders half-smiled half-cursed as pain shoot through his arm. He took a moment to let his arm stop screaming in agony before moving forward toward the dead buck.

The buck was a monster of a deer. Sanders didn't waste any time cutting into it and taking out a large chunk of its side. He greedily bit into the piece of meat he had cut off and moaned in enjoyment as his stomach finally had food. He practically inhaled the rest of the meat he had cut out, completely oblivious to the rumbling that was going on around him. He snapped out of his euphoria at finally getting food as the catgirl approached the area from a different direction than he had come from, still on her hands and knees and her tail raised happily in the air. She pushed through the trees, not trying to be quiet, and then smiled down at him as if expecting praise. He looked at her puzzled till he saw the large amount of blood leaking out of one of her hands. He could just barely make out deer limbs poking out from her massive fingers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10:13 AM


Sanders rubbed his hands as he let the giant fire warm them. It had taken him a bit of work to get the catgirl to bring firewood, but it had been worth it. Of course, the catgirl's idea of firewood had been entire trees, but it was probably just as well. The raging inferno was keeping the cave nice and toasty not only for him, but the catgirl too. She was sitting nearby purring in enjoyment as she let her back be warmed by the fire. Her tail slowly sweep from side to side, seemingly with a mind of its own.

Sanders moved back to where had had rigged up a smaller cooking fire and checked on the large piece of deer meat he was cooking. It was almost done, but its smell was making the waiting nigh unbearable. Just past the skinned and cooking deer meat was the rest of the deers the catgirl had caught. Sanders hadn't bothered to count them all, but it was more than enough for him and, hopefully, enough for her. Oddly, though, she hadn't touched them. He shrugged that off, though, as just another odd thing about the catgirl.

He poked at the meat and was satisfied it was cooked enough. He used his knife to start cutting off pieces of it and gulping down the cooked meat. It was the best damn meat he had ever had, though he suspected anything would be the best whatever as hungry as he was. He was about to keep going when he remembered the catgirl. He tried yelling at her, but she didn't hear over the roar of the flames. He put down his knife and put his fingers in his mouth and let out a loud whistle. This time, the catgirl's ears twitched and she looked back toward him. He waved her over and her massive body came toward him. She laid down onto the ground so as to get her face as close to level with him as it could. He cut about a fourth of the meat off for himself and then pointed toward the other three fourths,  which was about half his size.

"That's your. Food?" he said but just got a confused look. Ugh...
"Come on, just eat it," he said, this time getting a happy, almost excited look from her. The catgirl reached forward to grab the meat and Sanders tired to warn her, but too late. She pulled her hand back in pain as the cooked meat burned her hand. She glared at the meat for a second before pulling herself forward to loom over it. She opened her mouth and leaned down til she got the meat pinched between her teeth. She lifted it up off the fire before her head leap forward and her mouth closed around the meat. If the heat bothered her at all, she didn't show it as she swallowed it whole.

Sanders felt old memories stir in his mind at seeing how easily she swallowed a piece of meat about half his size without even chewing. He knew full well she could swallow more than that too... He felt the old familiar fear starting to creep back. The catgirl waited a moment before letting out a very loud purr as her tongue ran along her lips. She turned toward the other dead deers and didn't waste a single second before grabbing up another. She stuffed it into her mouth and swallowed it down before grabbing another which followed the first. Sanders couldn't help but watch in half-awe, half-horror as the catgirl stuffed entire deer down her mouth like they were just candies. Why she hadn't started to eat them before, Sanders had no idea.

In less than thirty seconds, the entire pile of dead deer were gone, save one, and the catgirl was smiling in satisfaction. She was about to grab the last one when she stopped and looked at Sanders. Sanders couldn't help but feel a wave of terror wash through him and his hand drifted toward his rifle, for all the good it would do against a 40 story tall catgirl.

The catgirl looked at him and then pushed the dead deer toward him with a smile. Sanders looked at it in confusion before his fear turned into guilt. He had still suspected her of trying something even after all this and all she did was offer him up another meal. He relaxed and smiled back up at her. She seemed to like that, but moved off past him and toward the cave entrance. She stopped at it, sniffed the air, and then disappeared from sight. Sanders figured she must still be hungry...and still she offered him the last meal. He shook his head at the odd humor life had as he began to skin the deer.

Sanders wasn't sure how long the catgirl was gone, but the sky had become much brighter so he guessed it was around mid-day. He had been re-binding his arm when he heard and felt a rumble from the cave entrance. He looked up to see the catgirl at the entrance, moving down toward him. In her hand were three more deers she had caught, and then crushed, and she quickly popped one into her mouth as she sat down next to the fire. Sanders couldn't help feel his old fear creep up, but he did his best to fight it back. The catgirl looked down at him with a smile before laying one of the last two deers down next to him before dropping the other into her mouth and swallowing it. Sanders urped at the thought of eating anymore deer meat. He shook his head and waved it off.

"No thanks, you can have that," Sander said as the catgirl gave him a puzzled look again. Her inability to understand him was starting to get annoying. He sighed as he pushed the deer back toward her.

"I'm not hungry, you can eat it," he said pointing toward the deer. The catgirl seemed to understand that and got a big smile. She reached down to pick up the last deer. Or so he thought as her hand suddenly came for him instead.

"Wait... NOT ME!" he yelled as her fingers lightly gripped him and pulled him up into the air. He tried, in vain, to pull himself free for a second before her fingers let him go and he fell down. He landed on her other hand which was positioned right in front of her face. Sanders picked himself up and felt a wave of panic set into him again. He tried to keep it hidden as he stared back at the catgirl, but as her mouth moved toward him he couldn't help back away, at first. That was when he noticed her lips pushing outwards like...

Sanders remembered the last time he had been near her mouth. Could she be trying to kiss him again? Her lips pushed further outward looking even more like a kiss and Sanders fear began to die away. Instead, he stood his ground and let her lips push into him. He moved his head to the side to let himself breath as her full, soft, warm lips pressed into him. Unlike last time, he didn't have terror clouding his thoughts and he found himself pushing back into the catgirls lips. Her lips were just so soft and big, like giant heated pillows. He just wanted to hug them into him and fall asleep in their embra- holy shit what was he thinking!

Sanders pushed away from her lips with a start and the catgirl opened her large green eyes to stare at him in confusion. He backed away, his old terror coming back as the catgirl  stared at him. Her ears drooped and she got a hurt look before she looked down at the ground, like a scolded child.

[i]No, No, No, NO, DO NOT FEEL BAD! SHE IS A MONSTERGIRL NOT A PERSON! Just like Flon-[/i], he started to think to himself before catching himself. She wasn't like...but...it was...FUCK. Sanders suddenly felt an all too familiar wave of guilt hit him as he remembered doing this to another monstergirl. This catgirl hadn't done anything wrong to him, hell the only reason he was alive still might be thanks to her, and yet he was holding what a feral catgirl did against it. Oh dammit, damn his conscious and damn his own good nature and just....damn!

Sanders moved forward back toward the catgirl. She looked down at him in confusion for a second as Sanders old terror began to come back in full. Rather than let it stop him, though, he pushed it aside with his guilt's help and marched straight toward the catgirl. The catgirl eyes shot wide as Sanders strode straight up to her nose and planted a kiss right on its tip.

For a second, Sanders had no idea WHAT he was doing. He had been so busy trying to keep his fear suppressed that he never thought about what to do once he reached her. Once he got there, all he could think was to not freak out and the kiss he had gotten. Apparently his brain had decided to just go with kiss. He stood their, frozen in place, still kissing the catgirl's nose as she stared down at him. Then the world shifted nearly too fast for him to follow. 

Suddenly, the catgirl's nose had gone up and Sanders found himself falling forward with nothing to kiss. He didn't have long though as the catgirl's lips shot up to take her nose's place and smothered him in their warm embrace. For a moment, he wasn't afraid and instead felt...good about having her lips all around him. He, almost unconsciously, began to push himself deeper into her lips as he returned the off-proportion kiss. His pushing was meet by the catgirl's own and for a second he was in utter bliss, surrounded by warm, soft, lips.

However, her pushing began to get too strong. He felt his feet starting to slip and his old fear began to creep back in. He tried to push away from her lips, but she followed him easily and only pushed back harder. He keep his feet for a second or two longer before her lips became too much and he slipped down to fall flat onto her palm. He winced as he waited to feel her lips crushed him, but the weight never came. He opened his eyes just in time to see her picking at his pants with her other hand.

"WOAH WOAH! NO, that is no-" he started to say as her fingers began to try and pull his pants off. He kicked at her fingers, but she was not deterred. There was a hunger in her eyes now, a hunger that was obviously not for food. Whether that should make Sanders more or less worried, he didn't know. His kicking was about as effective as trying to kick a building, however, and her finger easily pushed toward his pants.

"NO, I WILL TAKE THEM OFF, OK, LET ME!" he yelled at her, trying to get her to stop. His screams got her to stop and look at him, briefly, and Sanders jumped at the chance. He quickly unbuttoned his flak pants and began to pull them off just as the catgirl turned back to them. She gripped the edge of his pants and easily pulled them off him to reveal his boxers and his hardness beneath. As scared as he was, he still couldn't help but be turned on by this scenario. The look of lust in her eyes and her low, rumbling purrs only made it all the harder. The catgirl dropped his pants to the ground far below, forgotten, as her face moved closer.

Sanders laid there as he watched her take up his entire view. Her mouth moved toward him and for a second he thought it was time for more kissing. He was proven wrong as her tongue came out of her mouth and toward him. His eyes opened wide in terror, but it was too late to run as it moved up to him.

Sanders couldn't help but quiver as he stifled a gasp of pleasure. He moved his hand up to try and push the catgirl away, but it was futile as her tongue slid up his waist. The rough tongue passed over his boxers and stiff rod, feeling like nothing Sanders had ever felt before. It was all he could do not to cum right then and there as the catgirl's person-sized tongue slid over his lower half. His mind nearly lost in the pleasure, he found himself pulling off his boxers to let the tongue go across his dick unobstructed. He got them pulled down just in time as the tongue came back across. Sanders gasped out as it slid over his entire dick like a giant, rough, wet blanket. The catgirl repeated her slow lickings a number of times. Each on brought Sanders closer and closer. The soft rumble of her purrs only added to the pleasure and her lust filled eyes stared down at him in eager anticipation. His arm that had been pushing her away grabbed onto her plush lips and held on as tight as he could. He would have grunted with effort if he had been able to do anything but gasp in pleasure as he was pulled upward. The catgirl lifted her head up to be parallel with the ground, her hand still hovering below him.

The catgirl's tongue went back into her mouth for a second as he hung from her lip. Sanders tried to look up at the catgirl, but couldn't see her eyes thanks to her lips and nose. She gave a low rumble that sounded almost like a giggle before her mouth opened again, her hot breath blasting him. Her massive tongue came out again and its tip slide right into his dick. Sanders grip tightened as the tongue began to go up and down his waist and legs. All fear and thought of anything save the pleasure was gone from Sanders mind. He began to thrust into the catgirl's tongue, trying to get it to cover more of him. The catgirl, however, pulled her tongue inward, almost taunting him to come further into her mouth. Some part of Sanders was screaming at him to stop, but its screams were drowned out by his need.

He keep a tight grip on the top part her lip with his hand as he tried to push himself deeper into her mouth. It was no use, though, he just couldn't seem to get far enough in to get at her tongue and the catgirl keep making that rumbling giggle. It was starting to irritate him and he could feel some of the pleasure buzz wearing off and...and...

JESUS FUCK WHAT WAS HE DOING?!?!

Sanders inner reason had gotten though, finally, and his terror came back almost triple fold. He pushed himself away from her mouth in terror and surprise before remembering he was suspended in the air. As he fell, the catgirl's eyes came into view. Her eyes had been half closed in pleasure, but flew open as she saw him falling. Sanders was about to scream in horror at him falling to his doom when his fall suddenly stopped. He cried out in pain as he landed on a relatively soft, warm surface. 

Sanders groaned as he looked around and saw he was back in the catgirl's hand. He looked up to see her bent down over him with scared look. She gave a soft meow as if in worry as her other hand's finger came toward him. Sanders tried to stagger to his feet, but only managed to stumble back down as the finger moved toward him and began to softly rub against him. It didn't exactly feel great, but the soft touch and worried look got him to remember all the times this catgirl could have killed/eaten him. If she wanted to hurt him there was nothing he could have done about it, but instead she had been doing everything to help him. Dammit, he had let his past cause him to freak out and hurt another monstergirl...

"I'm alright. Just...just-" he was about to say more when the catgirl's head suddenly jerked up. Her ears began to twitch and she looked around as if in search of something. Before Sanders could do anything, her hand closed around him. Sanders was in near pitch black as he felt the catgirl stand up and begin to move. He tried to find something to grab onto, but the catgirl's closed palm gave him nothing. He tumbled around, barely managing to keep from hitting his arm as the swaying, shifting, and rocking began to make him queasy. Sanders had to fight back the deer he had eaten as the movement only got worse and worse.

Sanders flopped to the "ground" and managed to press himself into the "bed" of the catgirl's knuckles. He had to brace himself with his working arm and legs to keep from moving and risk hitting his arm, but it did nothing to stop his motion sickness. His stomach was churning like mad and it was taking all his willpower not to give in to his sickness. Sanders had no idea how long he stayed like that, pinned between her finger, fighting off sickness with nothing but her booming footsteps as company. Finally, however, the catgirl stopped as he heard a voice echo from far away. He gasped out and groaned in agony at his stomach, but only for a second before the catgirl took off again, this time running. Sanders had to let got of her finger to cover his mouth as he felt the barf coming up. He managed to swallow it back down as the catgirl's pace slowed to a stop again.

"There you are, Pyrra. I have been looking all night for you, you bad cat!" a voice said, far too loud to be a normal-sized person. Sanders was both thankful and terrified by the voice. Thankful to have been found by a person, but terrified that it was likely a Sword. After all, they were the only ones who got catgirls assigned to them. Sanders tried to think of what to do, but his churning stomach was making it hard to focus.

The catgirl, apparently named Pyrra, gave a loud, happy, meow as she shifted a bit. Sanders had no idea what was going on outside, but could guess the Sword was petting Pyrra or perhaps wagging a finger at her.

"Hmm, looks like you got hurt pretty bad, but you healed most of it. Guess you've been eating good, lucky you," the giantess outside grumbled to herself. Sanders keep quiet, hoping the giantess would miss him. However, he felt the catgirl's hand shift a bit causing him to gulp.

"What's that? What do you have in your hand?" the giantess said as Pyrra's hand began to shift and move as if it was being fought over. Sanders tried to keep in his little bed, but his motion sickness came back full on. He clutched him mouth again as his legs tried to hold him in place, but the shaking was just too much. He slipped out and rolled up onto her finger, his broken arm first. Sanders tried to cry out in pain, but instead just cried out a gurgle as the pain pushed him over the edge. He barfed up part of his lunch, directly onto the catgirl's middle finger as he clutched his arm in pain.

He gasped in disgust and pain as his barfing ended and he rolled back to lay down where he hadn't lost his lunch. He opened his eyes to look up on a grey, overcast sky and what almost looked like brown hair right at the edge of his sight. He looked toward it and found himself staring back at a giantess' face. Around her neck was a strange whistle like object  that dangled down frighteningly close to him. But even the potential crushing death by whistle was comforting compared to what was on her shoulder patch, two crossed swords.

    Excerpt of Ranger Manual: Catgirls:

While Society catgirls are trained to not consume Society personal, all normal-sized members are advised to keep a safe distance from them for safety reasons. Unlike fairies, catgirls are not human-level intelligent, instead they tend to be slightly smarter than dogs and cats. This makes them far more unpredictable and thus of greater danger than even giantesses.

When interactions with catgirls are unavoidable, steps should be taken to minimize risks:

1) Make sure the Sword handler for the catgirl is watching and ready to assist. Her quick thinking and action could be the difference between you surviving and not.

2)Make sure the catgirl has been fully feed or has another source of food nearby. Catgirls, like most animals, will tend to consume the easier obtained and more filling food.

3)Put away any weapons and do not make any threatening movement. All catgirls are trained for combat against Resistance and may react violently if they feel provoked.

This three steps will help prevent accidental maiming and death, but are no guarantee. Keep on alert and be ready to react when dealing with catgirls.