- Text Size +

The water fell upon my body but I barely felt it. It was hot and balmy in the vague space but I could barely perceive it, and her soft hands were still clutched around my fragile body. I opened my eyes several times, as if I expected anything to change. She set me down on the soap dish without even saying a word, gently releasing my body. The silence was deafening, even as the thunderous rains continued around us. Finally, she spoke.

"So... how was that?" Valerie asked, her thundering voice reflecting a bit of shyness that I did not anticipate. It was I that felt embarassed, as I turned flush red. Perceiving this, I turned away, unable to look her in the eye.

"Um... heh, yeah" I mumbled, in a voice so low I'm not sure she could've even heard it if I were bigger. I didn't know how to feel and I didn't want her to know that she had physically pleasured me because mentally, I was more confused than ever. What was wrong with me? Just when I thought this couldn't get any weirder, my best friend had just played me like a sex toy and I did nothing to stop her. Even if I had wanted, what could I have done? I was too puny to stop her from doing anything she wanted to me. That thought made my heart sink and I continued to feel fearful.

"Well...?" Valerie asked again, with a nervous laugh, eagerly awaiting my approval, "How was it?"

"Um..." I stuttered, turning around to face my giant friend. I suddenly felt strange staring at her naked body and even stranger to know that I was naked as well. It didn't feel bad, just wrong, and I couldn't help but wonder if any of this would've happened had I not transformed and shrunk into this doll size. Probably not, which is what made me feel even more uneasy about it. "Y-Yeah, it was good..."

"You don't sound so sure" Valerie said, and gently raised me off the soap dish again, so she could see me more clearly. I closed my eyes tightly as she lifted me, unwilling to watch the process of being lifted several feet into the air again. I was dizzy enough as it was.

"I...I mean, it was ... it was good..." I sighed, "but I don't think we should do it again... seriously... like ever"

Almost instantly, I realized what a bitch I must've sounded like. I almost reminded me of my own ex girlfriends. I was pretty much rejecting her, dismissing her, and I felt terrible for sounding that way but I needed to. We both needed to. It wasn't healthy to be engaging in this. We had a long standing friendship which was more important.

"Um...okay...yeah...sure..." Valerie said, now her turn to become red. "I didn't...I didn't mean any harm or anything by it..."

"I...I know..." I said, putting my head down, "and I'm sorry... I...I tried to tell you to stop but..."

"Okay, please" Valerie said, letting out a sigh. I felt her hand tremble a bit as she became emotional. "I...I get it, you don't have to explain yourself"

I said nothing and gave her a stare of confusion. She appeared notably angry as she set me down and finished her shower in silence. She turned off the water in a few moments, appearing as if she would leave me in that soap dish before she finally lifted me out and took me into the bathroom. She hastily set me down on her dresser and got herself a towel, leaving me shivering on her dresser.

"V-Val?" I asked, speaking as loud as I could, but failing to penetrate the massive space between us. "V-Val?? Please... I...I'm so cold right now..."

"Huh? Oh" Valerie said, almost carelessly as she had been focusing on her face in the mirror, a tight purple towel wrapped snugly around her body, covering all but her upper chest, arms and face. She threw me a tissue from the small box next to her, "there ya go"

"Val..." I said, in a whiny voice, picking up the frilly tissue and watching it slowly dissolve in my hands from the moisture. "Pl-Please..."

She let out a deep sigh and said nothing more. She got me a small washcloth and wrapped it around me, being careful to dry me off. She then looked at me with a curious look.

"Wh-What?" I asked. She appeared as if she were about to laugh and I became worried again. "What??"

"N-Nothing..." she chuckled, "just your hair..."

"M-My hair?" I asked, and turned back towards the massive mirror and gasped. My hair was a total mess! Half frizzy, half straight, and completely distraught. Normally I might not have cared but I knew part of the reason was because Val had knowingly ruffled my hair when she dried me with the towel. I glared up at her, a little upset. "Valerie, did you do this?"

"I...I didn't mean to" she said, still holding back a laugh.

"Valerie, this isn't funny!" I shouted, beginning to feel angry again. If I wasn't going to feel my best, I may as well look my best and I looked like a wet dog compared to her with her hair styled nicely.

"Calm down, Bobby..." Valerie said, trying even harder to stifle her uncontrollable smile. She bent down and got something out of the drawer. It was then my fear was confirmed as she hovered the large machine over me.

"Oh...Oh no, Valerie, please!" I shrieked, watching the shadow grow upon me.

"Just hold still, Bobby" Valerie said, and slowly cranked it up.

The blow dryer powered up in a fury and a gust of wind was upon me in seconds. It was worse than I even imagined, she not only was tossing my hair about with the wind but my entire body, I fought to stay upright but I was quickly grounded onto my ass and frowned as she turned the machine down.

"Oop, sorry" Valerie said, playing with the settings again. She pointed the dryer at me again as if it were a cannon and I shrieked. She wouldn't do this to me, would she? Why would she?

She cranked it on again and the wind was even stronger. I yelped as she quickly turned it off and adjusted it again.

"Valerie!" I screamed, raising my arms in disgust, "Please stop! It's okay!"

"Non-sense, we need to dry you off" Valerie said and I noticed a sly smile in the corner of her mouth.

"Val--" I growled but to no avail, she blew me over again with the thick gusts of wind. I screamed through it but my voice was droned out with ease. She finally stopped, and although my skin wasn't burnt from the heat, I felt uncomfortably damp from sweat as she put the blow dryer away.

She rose back to the dresser and looked at me, my hair at least a bit more manageable.

"Valerie! You did that on purpose!" I shrieked

"I'm sorry you feel that way, but I didn't do anything" Valerie said, crossing her arms as she watched me on her dresser, attempting to use the over-sized cloth as a dress. "I'd help you up, but apparently I can't do anything to comfort you or I'm a bad friend"

"Wh-What!? What?!" I screamed, "is that what this is about? Valerie... please..."

"No, it's fine" Valerie said, sounding more serious, "You made it clear what our boundaries are and I'm okay with that"

"This is more than just a 'boundaries' thing, Val..." I sighed, "I'm... I'm..."

"What?" Valerie asked.

"I'm tiny..." I sighed, unable to let the words stay on my lips for long, "and I need your help, please..."

"I know..." Val said, her own eyes appearing to fill with sadness, "and I'm sorry... I really am"

"Look, it's fine" I sighed, "I've been a wreck since this happened... and I... I wasn't fair to you, I'm sorry too...let's just forget this happened, okay? Please?"

Valerie paused for a moment before giving me a smile.

"S-Sure" she said.

"So what now?" I asked, "maybe we should go back to the Magic Dragon? Try to have this reversed...?"

"Yeah..." Valerie said, "Well we can do that but it'll have to be later, I've got work in an hour and I need to finish getting ready"

"Oh." I said, pausing and letting it dawn on me that I'd be spending at least this day as a doll, "Yeah, of course. Sure. I'll uh... I'll just stick around here then and make sure uh..."

"Um... actually, Bobby" Valerie said, "I want you to come with me"

"Come with you?"I asked, "Why? What for?"

"Well I can't leave you alone here..." Valerie frowned

"Of course you can, just put me somewhere safe and I'll be fine. Leave me some food, honestly, I'll be okay" I said reassuringly.

"It's not that." Valerie sighed, shaking her head as she continued to get ready. "You... threatened to kill yourself last night Bobby... I ... I can't leave you alone"

"Wh-What? Well, that was all..."I said, my voice cracking as I realized she was right. Secretly, I still hadn't ruled out the possibility. "That was all just... a bunch of bullshit... Valerie, seriously"

"No." Valerie said, and left the room for a moment. I was left in silence to contemplate a way out of this. I didn't want to be out in public, I didn't even want to be at her house but I wanted to be as far out of public view as possible. Valerie returned with a change of clothes and starting getting dressed. I watched her in my helpless state, holding the thick cloth to my body as it draped well below my feet.

"So Val" I said, restating my point, "I'll just stay here and..."

"NO." she said again, sounding louder and more menacing, "You're not staying here, Bobby, okay? I'm sorry but I don't need anything happening to you"

"What's going to HAPPEN to me?" I scoffed, "C'mon Valerie... haven't I been through enough today? Just let me relax here, I promise, I'll be fine, I won't do anything"

"I'm sorry, but I can't take that chance" Valerie said, having strapped on her bra as she stepped in front of me again. I looked up at her giant form, pleading with her. My teary eyes briefly making contact with hers before she turned away to put on her blouse.

"Valerie... please" I said again, "It's not like I'll be that much safer with you...I'll be out in public... Oh gosh! I'll be out in public! I can't let anyone see me like this!"

"Relax, nobody will" Valerie said.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"I'll keep you in my purse" she said, in an almost non-chalant voice.

"In your purse?! Ugh, no c'mon" I begged, "I'll probably suffocate in there..."

"I'll leave the zipper open enough for you to breathe" Valerie said.

"Val, please... you can't just throw me into a bag like I'm some kind of... thing..." I sighed.

"That's not how it is, but I have to keep you safe,... I'm sorry..." Valerie said. She unzipped her purse and put it down on the dresser next to me. I was startled to see how much bigger it was than me.

"P-Please Valerie... I'm begging you..." I said, almost crying again as I looked into her unwavering eyes. "I'm your best friend Valerie...please... trust me."

"I'm sorry, but you're still too emotional right now, you may try to hurt yourself again..." Valerie said.

"E-Emotional?! No... I'm...fine!" I squeaked, "seriously, I couldn't be happier!"

"Okay then, what's the big deal?" Valerie asked, "just come to work with me, I promise it'll go by fast"

"B-But what am I supposed to do in there?" I asked

"I don't know, get some sleep for one thing" Valerie suggested, "You barely slept last night"

"Valerie... this is my last time asking you... PLEASE..." I gasped, realizing with each passing second that my fate was sealed from the start. I looked at her with pitiful eyes. "Please."

"I'm sorry, Bobby" Valerie sighed, shaking her head again. She reached her hand down for me.

"NO!! STOP!!" I shrieked, and she easily pinned me against her mirror. I closed my eyes, hoping to hold back the tears but it was impossible. My mind and face burned with anger and sadness as she lowered me into the purse. I couldn't even talk anymore, I only made pitiful squeaks and whimpers as she released me into my new prison. I was completely naked and miserable, alone inside the small, dark space.

"There are some tissues in the pocket closest to you" Valerie said, "You could try to fashion yourself some clothes. I'm sorry it has to be this way Bobby"

I looked up at her through the small sliver of space in her purse, my lips quivering.

"Valerie...please..." I said, "don't do this to me..."

"I'm sorry" she repeated once more and sealed up the purse.

I fell to my knees and sobbed.