- Text Size +
"See? And this is mascara..." Valerie said, putting a small line of it under her eyes before wiping it with a small tissue, "I don't really wear it much but some people like it. It helps accentuate the eyes a bit."

Valerie shuffled through some more of her cosmetic products as I let out an awkward sigh.

"Val, I appreciate all this but I don't need a 101 lesson..." I said. "...also, I find high heels very uncomfortable"

"Psh, most girls do, Bobby" Valerie replied, rolling my eyes as if I made a stupid comment. "Its just what we do... honestly, I think that was one thing I disliked about Alex, she never really embraced being a woman..."

"Alex, you're still talking about her?" I asked, momentarily preoccupied with the lip gloss.

"Heh, no... I'm just... yeah" Valerie said, "Well you know what its like... how long did it take you to get over your ex girlfriend...?"

"Who, Amanda?" I sighed, before remembering "...it was quite a while"

"See?" Valerie said, "and I just get so embarassed too, because I'm so much more emotional than her... I mean, imagine if she saw me out in public... I haven't seen her since the breakup. Can you imagine?"

"Heh, can you imagine what MY ex might say if she saw me?" I chuckled, half joking.

"Oh my god, that's be so funny!" Valerie snorted, her voice momentarily resorting to her childish tone which she would occasionally use, "you should do that ... just go up to her and be like 'You made me hate women so much, I decided to be one, or some shit like that' see what she does..."

I smiled and looked over at my friend, glad to see she was having a good time, even if it had been at my expense.

"You're something else, yknow that?" I chuckled, still wearing my friends pink tank top. It had been a little tight on me, but provided me with more support than my baggier clothes from earlier.

"I like to keep things unique" Valerie admitted. "Although you've got me beat there"

"Ok, ha ha, I get it" I said, still not used to the fact that I was a woman now.

"So, how does it feel not wearing a bra?" Valerie asked, "I only ask because I could never get away without one, I'd sag way too much"

"What do you mean?" I asked casually, "this tank top has kind of a built in... thing"

"Oh please, that?" Valerie shrugged, "it may as well be nothing. You need a REAL bra. Especially seeing as how you're a bit bigger than me in that area... geez, you're getting me jealous"

"Oh my god, are you serious?" I laughed, putting Valerie's multiple sized makeup containers back in the purse she had given me. As I did this, Val made her way to the closet, coming back with some different color bras, ranging from purely functional white ones to more risque. "Ah geez..."

"What?" Valerie said, appearing embarassed for a moment as she set her underwear on the bed in front of me. In the back of her mind, she had to know that I was still a guy, and we'd never be doing this back in the old days. We had a certain comfort zone as friends, but we never saw each other's delicates....usually for good reason.

"N-Nothing" I sighed, laughing to myself at the very notion of it. Not even a night ago, I was just trying to pick up chicks and now I WAS one. Does this mean I try to pick up guys? The very thought of it confused me, but was also on my mind none the less. I wasn't sure how any of this worked. "I'm just not sure I was ready to see this side of you..."

"What do you mean?" Val asked.

"I mean... this?" I tsked, picking up a dark pink lacy bra with several small pinholes in it. "I mean geez, why don't you just say... here it is?"

"Oh hush!" Valerie laughed, "why don't you just try one on?"

"I'm -- I'm good" I said, half afraid as I folded her pink bra and put it back on the bed.

"Oh c'mon... it's REAL easy..." Valerie said, bringing a few closer to me, "You just go around the back, hook a couple things and you're good to go..."

"I said no..." I said, giving her an uncomfortable look. She had just started to get me to warm up to things but every now and then, she'd become pushy and I'd get afraid. I wasn't prepared to live this way another moment, let alone another day or longer. I didn't need a bra as long as I had a tank top on and wouldn't be this way for very long. I could deal with a little sag.

"You're no fun" Valerie chuckled, putting the bras back in her closet. I couldn't help but notice that she had a lot of them, to go along with her rack of shoes on the wall of the closet. Apparently when you're a girl, you have a whole lot more money for clothes, because she had pairs upon pairs of EVERYTHING. My current wardrobe consisted simply of shirts and pants and only a few styles of each. Just then, Valerie brought up something else I wasn't comfortable with wearing, "hey how about a skirt to show off those thighs of yours?"

"Valerie!" I shrieked, my face turning red again, "Pl-please... c'mon..."

"What?" she laughed, "I'm just trying to help"

"I-I know, but I'm sick of you trying to dress me like I'm your own personal doll!" I said, crossing my arms.

"Ok, Ok, I'm sorry..." Valerie said, "I guess we should try to figure out how this happened to you, so maybe we can do something about it..."

"Yeah..." I said, preoccupied once again with the lip gloss that I hadn't put away yet. I sniffed it and smiled, being filled with its scent.

"Oh yeah, I really like that one" Valerie said, "it's..."

"...lemon meringue pie..." I chuckled, opening it up.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Valerie smiled, seemingly impressed with my knowledge of lip gloss scents.

"Well... heh, I've kissed girls before" I laughed and then brought it close to my lips before asking for permission. "Can I...?"

"Sure" Valerie smiled and then drew herself closer to me. She took her hand and put it on mine, forcing my hand back onto the dresser to put the lip gloss down. I looked at her, confused. "I've kissed girls too"

She then leaned in close and pressed her warm lips against mine. I struggled for a moment but for some reason, I didn't struggle as much as I thought I would. My body only flinched a bit but my muscles relaxed almost instantly and I was filled with the warm scent and taste of Valerie's mouth and the lip gloss. She drew away before our kiss had become too long and I looked at her with a half smile on my face that I quickly hid. She looked at me, breathing heavily, making it more evident that she had gotten some kind of pleasure out of our encounter.

"Ummmm... what?" I asked nervously, not sure what to expect from my friend at this point.

"Th-That was honestly, probably the best kiss I've ever had" Valerie said.

"What? No way!" I tsked, realizing what a girl I sounded like at the moment.

"Y-Yeah..." Valerie said, sounding more stunned than me at this point. "Y-You were great"

"Um... th-thanks..." I said, blushing, "you were too... but I mean, I'm not used to girls saying I'm good... but then again... I'm usually in a different body..."

"Well..." Valerie said, giving me a naughty smile, "This body works good for you..."

I got nervous hearing her say that but even more nervous because of what I was thinking about. In my mind, I could only see my friend Valerie wearing nothing but that tight pink bra with the pin-holes.