- Text Size +
"Hello Dolly"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 14: Waves of change

The sadness turned to chaos and the chaos to noise. My head throbbed with emotions as I was both contained and exposed at once. I felt as though my entire being would cease at any moment, and then something strange happened. I relaxed. I was starting to become used to this horrid pattern, having spent a couple of days as a woman. The shock became exponentially worse, of course when I became a tiny woman but for now, I felt relaxed. I allowed my body to succumb to the numbing shockwaves of relaxation as it stroked my body and mind. For now, I wasn't in Valerie's purse. I wasn't tiny, and I wasn't alone. I was on a beach, somewhere far away. The crowd noise faded into soft waves which crashed around me as I looked around and sighed. I was myself again, I was a guy and I gazed back with a smile to see the figure chasing futily after me as I reached the triumphant summit of the mountain.

Gazing down at the crystal clear blue water, I looked back and chuckled.

"Almost there, Val?" I laughed.

"Very funny..." Valerie wheezed, setting her light mauve backpack down on the side of the rocks and joining me to view the water. "...well, we're up here, now what?"

"Don't sound so exciting" I chuckled, giving her a playful poke in the side of the stomach. "What do you think?"

"Jerk." she said in a mocking tone, holding back a laugh as she momentarily left my side. "It's.... it's beautiful Bobby, but I mean... I've been here before. Granted, it's been years."

"Same" I said, looking out over the ocean at the place both of our childhoods had brought us at one time. Of course, I hadn't known Valerie back then but one thing we had in common was a certain sense of sentimentality. We always said at some point we'd both return to that beach, that area that we once knew in our younger days. It took forever for us to both make the realization that the beach we were referring to was the same.

Our lives became more hectic as we got older and trips like this became nearly impossible. Still, as the moment stayed suspended in time, I loved nothing more than to look out at the view and listen to the crashing waves, their resounding thuds sounding faint and yet majestic as they thundered on the rocks miles below.

The sounds slowly intensified. I looked over at Valerie who looked at me, seeming confused but then, relaxing.

She drew herself closer to me and now I was the confused one.

"Thanks" she said, exhibiting a warm kindness I had only seen a few times in my life. She wrapped herself up in me willingly, throwing her arms around my neck and bringing her body closer. I resisted for only a second and let her take me, opening my mouth wide as we embraced and kissed. This was more than a "friends" kiss though. In fact, I hadn't even kissed my last girlfriend like this. our mouths were completely intertwined and we passionately held each other as the waves kept on crashing.

The sounds became deafening and yet there was no doubt in my mind, I could definitely feel flesh -- her flesh against me. I moved my arms slowly to her waist and began to rub in small circles against the sides of her curving waist. I brought my hands slowly up as we took slight breaths in between our kisses and smiled.

I began rubbing the sides of her breasts very softly and then I felt it.

I stopped momentarily and she seemed surprised. I seemed surprised. What was going on?

I rubbed her breast again, this time the moment had passed. It was no longer romantic -- it was strange and foreign. She looked back at me as if I had violated her and yet she didn't move away. She left me free to touch her body. I didn't want to, but I did and I forced my hand under her shirt, feeling her soft breasts through her bra. Then it all came undone.

As quickly as it came, it ended... the sounds of the water, the view of the beach, Valerie's body against me... it was all a mirage.

The feeling I had was familiar but was even stranger than sharing a romantic moment with your best friend.

I was feeling my own breast. My fingers hung gently on the side of my reddened nipple. Except it wasn't the nipple I had known for all of my life. It was this new female body, it was the side of my own breasts that I had fondled in that moment and the thought strangely disturbed me. I breathed heavily and tried to let it pass. I took my soft hands off of myself and tried to stand. I was still woozy but I finally had my bearings.

Instead of clear skies, I saw only darkness. Instead of the majestic waves, I heard only annoying chatter. They were only people some several feet away but at my size, they sounded like behemoths having a loud and intrusive conversation that disrupted my thoughts. I realized that my makeshift fabric dress was pretty much useless. The dress had rubbed against me several times in my short sleep and the weak material was fraying. My left nipple was completely exposed and my midriff lay bare between a tattered array of cloth. I wanted to cry but I also couldn't. I was too weak, too tired and yet somewhat relaxed. I flopped down again and sighed.

Then I heard Valerie's booming voice getting closer and closer. I had to cover my ears as she was talking at her fullest volume, towards some other girl I couldn't see. When Valerie had been talking to me, I noticed that for the most part, she had a hushed tone to her voice, especially if she held me in front of her. Now, she was talking loud enough for her friend to hear but to me the sound was needless excessive. My eardrums felt like they might explode if this conversation lasted any longer.


"Yeah, that's just what I'd do..." I heard the other girl say. Even from across the room and through the fabric purse, I could make out her words clearly.

"Yeah... yeah, I hear ya..." Valerie reponded, "No, thank you, Clarise, I really appreciate it"

"Hey, no problem, and anytime you need to talk, seriously... you got my number?" I heard the girl ask.

"Um... yeah, I should, hold on..." Valerie said and I felt movement.

I gasped and ran as fast as I could, not knowing where to run to as the massive hand reached back into her purse. I watched helplessly as she grabbed the phone -- one of the biggest things in the space and took it from within my prison. I was just relieved she hadn't grabbed me by mistake. At about 5 inches high, I was no bigger than the cell phone.

"Ok... yeah, you're in my phone" Valerie said, her voice sounding happy and energetic. She must've had a good day, I thought and resolved to try and be happier if only for her sake. This was a tough position for her to be in and my being mopey wasn't helping.

The girls parted ways and I heard Valerie whisper something, probably directed towards me but I wasn't completely paying attention. I was just glad the day was over and at the very least, maybe I would have some alone time with Valerie, although probably not nearly as good as it had been in my dream.

My now giant best friend lifted the purse and whisked me away.