- Text Size +
"C'mon Bobby..." Valerie said softly. Her tone was meant to soothe me but it was only making a scary situation worse. I was already conflicted with the idea of wanting her sexually before all of this happened, but the idea of anything sexual was exponentially more scary at my size. "There's no use arguing... here, I'll start"

Valerie took a brief seat on her closed toilet and stretched her legs out to remove each sock. She was purposefully going to do this as slow as possible. My useless arguments couldn't even reach her at our distance but I got more than an eye-ful of her long, slender legs. If this wasn't so scary, part of me was intrigued with the idea of climbing all over them and seeing how far they went. She got up again and extended upwards to her usual height. That height appeared even more staggering when she stood directly in front of me, her mighty torso appearing higher than the tallest redwood. She reached her hands down below the counter level and began taking her shirt off, exposing her bare stomach to me. I was about eye level with her belly button, my words being drowned out by her own display.

"V-Val, please" I said again, finally breaking free of the noise within my head and around me, "We don't need to do this..."

"Psh, maybe you're Ms. Perfect, but the rest of us need to shower" Valerie grinned, "so i DO need to do this"

"But I don't need to see..." I gulped, my mind consumed in conflicting thoughts. Part of me of course had wanted to see her and the sight of her supple flesh in front of me only got me more curious as to what was underneath. But I couldn't let ourselves lose control. It was then that the horrifying truth dawned on me, though. No matter what happened from here on out, I no longer had control.

"Bobby... c'mon..." Valerie said, "I promise I'll be gentle with you..."

She then threw the giant shirt onto the bathroom floor and it harmlessly fluttered onto her green fluffy bath rug. I looked up at her again, now less covered and felt tears well in my eyes for some odd reason. I wiped them hastily, suddenly feeling more embarassed than ever, despite the fact that she was the one in only her bra and panties.

"Ok... stop..." Valerie sighed. I looked at her inquisitely, "If you're going to look at me like that, I'm really going to feel self conscious"

"Huh? What?" I stuttered, surprised by her reaction somewhat.

"Well... I mean..." Valerie sighed, taking her hand and pinching a small portion of fat from her right hip, "I've been trying to lose weight, but I know I'm still kind of an... eyeful... maybe this wasn't a good idea"

"Huh? What? No!" I gasped, feeling oddly defiant for some reason, "Valerie, no! That's not it! I think you're beautiful, honestly"

Almost as soon as the words left my mouth, I wondered why I had said it. Granted, it was true, but I had just found a way out of my predicament only to potentially get myself right back into it.

"You think so?" Valerie shrugged and frowned. She knelt down again so that her face was level with the counter and my body. I looked her right in the eye and nodded yes. She knew I had trouble lying, even at my former size and even in my former gender when I was male. I wasn't merely complimenting her for the hell of it.

"Y-Yeah" I said, speaking up so she could hear me, "You have nothing to be ashamed of Valerie, absolutely nothing... and... um..."

"What?" Valerie asked, her anticipation almost quicker than my ability to speak. "What were you going to say?"

"Well... um..." I said, looking down at my shoulders and onto the white surface of her bathroom counter, speaking away from the giantess, "...I think you have a particularly nice body"

"Did you say what I think you said?" Valerie said, a somewhat sarcastic looking half smile appearing on her face. It was incredible how much detail I could see at my size. I could perceive the muscles in her face forming their slight curve around her bottom lip, her light skin tensing slightly as she maintained her entrancing gaze at me.

"Um... well... yeah..." I said, nodding again, "I mean... yes... I don't know... you're kinda making me nervous, Val"

She frowned again.

"Why? Because I'm fat?" she sighed, casting her eyes downward.

"Valerie! C'mon!" I yelled, "You're not fat! You don't need to be so defensive..."

"It's just..." she sighed, brushing some hair out of her face as she addressed my tiny self on her counter, "I thought you always wanted to see me naked... and now..."

I had almost spoken to cut her off, but I was trying to hold myself back. My face grew bright red with embarassment.

"...but I mean, if not, I understand" Valerie sighed, "I just kind of feel like a fool now, because I'm pretty much exposing myself to you and..."

"Valerie, please..." I sighed, walking closer to the massive face. "I...I... think you're really attractive okay...? Really... REALLY attractive..."

"Then why won't you go in the shower with me?!" Valerie moaned, sounding like a spoiled teenage girl, but of course I knew that wasn't her style. Her momentarily shrill voice startled me though, causing me to stumble back.

"I...I..." I stuttered, feeling a nervous feeling overtake me. It strangely wasn't the nervous feeling from seeing my friend appear 100 feet tall in front of me, but it was a nervous feeling I had been more familiar with from my time as a guy. I just felt overcome with social anxiety, trying to get myself out of a situation that was unbearably uncomfortable.

"I mean, c'mon..." Valerie cooed playfully and reached her hands towards me. The whole process seemed to move too quickly for words but in my mind, I had ample time to feel my body heat rise, watching her mighty fingers wrap around me tight. The makeshift dress she had forced on me was starting to weaken, a combination of its flimsiness and her own busy hands being the contributing factors. "How often will we ever have this chance?"

By now, I was laying in her palm, helpless to speak and holding onto my dress with one hand, as she had inadvertedly (or purposefully) snapped the back. I looked at her, speechless and afraid, watching her other hand carefully as it traveled around her own back and snapped her bra open. She moved her body ever so slightly to shake it off. At this point, I remained stunned, almost showing no reaction to her topless appearance. She gently bent at the knees, keeping me balanced in her hand and began removing her panties and thong, the final articles of clothing she had on. She looked at me, not saying a word and gave me a warm smile. She said nothing else as she traveled with me into the bathtub, her feet hitting the floor with a hollow thud.

"Bobby... please..." Valerie said, "just try to have fun with this... I know when it comes to women, you always needed a kind of push... that's what I'm giving you!"

"Th-This is completely different!" I shouted, "I've been nervous approaching women in the past and yes... I suppose I needed some forceful encouragement... but no! This is completely different, Val!"

"But you even said you were attracted to me..." Valerie playfully smiled, "You just said it, no?"

I blushed, unable to answer her question.

"C'mon, Bobby... please take off the dress..." Valerie said.

"Val..." I sighed anxiously, my hand tugging harder at ever at the material, holding it against my body. "Please... no... I...I'm not comfortable with this..."

"Okay, suit yourself..." Valerie said, reaching for the water faucet. She turned on the hot and cold and began running them slowly into the drain. "But when that dress gets soaked, I'm not going to have much else for you to wear..."

"You wouldn't..." I gulped nervously. "Please don't..."

Valerie turned the nozzles again and let the water continue running. I felt the heat in the area rise as steam filled the chamber. She then clicked on the center nozzle, a menacing looking contraption which sealed my fate. I heard an industrial "click" from within the shower walls and within seconds, a towering wall of water fell upon me.

"V-Val!!" I screamed, my tiny voice sounding like feeble chirps. The water probably wasn't even that strong but it may as well have been Niagra falls and I felt my thin lace dress betraying me as it dampened around me, clinging to my body and wrinkling around me. Valerie sighed, somewhat laughing as she set me on the large porcelain soap dish, just out of reach of the water.

"Did you want to get out of that little dress now?" Valerie cooed, "I'll wait for you"

"Valerie..." I whimpered, admitting defeat now as I let the useless dress fall off my body. "How could you do this to me?"

"Do what?" Valerie said, breaking a smile as soon as my body was exposed. "Giving you a shower?"

She reached her hands down at me and I sighed uncomfortably, knowing that there was no point in resisting. Her fingers were careful not to tighten around me but she held me commandingly in her fingers, using the curve of her thumb and index finger to press against my soft flesh. I never felt more helpless as she lowered me into her other hand, keeping me in the off-skirts of the water so I wouldn't get as splashed but would still feel the shower as if it were a light rain.

My breathing involuntarily sped up, a result of my nerves but also... something else. Valerie's grip on my body was somewhat arousing, I had to admit. I had to fight the feeling though. I felt so violated and yet...

"Okay... so I have to ask now..." Valerie sighed, sounding a bit concerned, "Are you alright?"

I wanted to scream. I wanted to yell and scream, stomp up and down on her hand and bitch her out. But ... I couldn't. She had such a gentle hold on me. She wasn't being cruel to me even though she could've been. Her gorgeous hair was doused with water and I watched each drop make it's way flowingly through her curls. How could I be so mad at the only person who wouldn't squish me like a bug?

"I...I'm alright..." I sighed, looking up at her through the thundering water.

"Okay... good..." Valerie sighed, holding me up closer to her face now, "because honestly... I know I joke around, but if something ever happened to you, I... I don't know what I'd do...I'm not happy to see you this way, but I just ... I thought we could share this together"

I nodded. I didn't know if I nodded because I agreed, or because I had no choice. Either way, I resigned myself to my fate.

Valerie leaned over a bit, and grabbed a body wash. The bottle appeared to be a giant silo, as one would see at a chemical facility and she let a large glob of it fall onto her shoulder. It dripped slowly, and she used her free hand to rub it against her shoulder and upper chest, creating a slight lather.

"Bobby... would you mind scrubbing me?" Valerie smiled.

"Huh?" I asked, feeling embarassed by her request.

"Yeah..." Valerie said, placing me on her slick shoulder. The soft surface was strangely warm and cold at the same time and I found myself laying almost flat on it, to maintain my balance. "Just be careful, okay? I don't want you falling off"

I tried to steady my breathing and worked my hands into her shoulder, giving her a sort of massage. I leaned forward to grasp at a fleeting drop of body spray that had gotten away and felt myself slipping. I slid slowly along her shoulder, navigating it as if I were floundering on a log that was lost at sea. I began feeling gravity taking its hold and ended up sliding along with her body gel and slid headfirst down the curvaceous slope of her left breast. She had her hand cupped just below her nipple to keep me from falling much further.

"Hmm, getting adventurous, are we?" Valerie laughed, raising my body against her breast. "Here, let me help you"

Valerie squirt another liberal amount of body wash onto her right breast and raised me up onto the slippery surface, rubbing me gently against it. I kept my mouth and eyes shut to avoid getting soap in them as she was using me against herself as if I were a loofa. The worse thing was that I felt myself growing even more turned on. I could feel Valerie's breathing speed up and her heart beat increase as she moved me rythmically against her soft chest.

"V...Val..." I gasped, "...please... stop..."

My entire body flopped uselessly against the soft mounds of flesh as she playfully slid me between her cleavage. I felt my body throbbing with desire. I wasn't sure what it meant to be turned on as a female but this was pretty much it, I could tell. I was so horny that I ached to be normal size more than ever so that we could somehow have sex. I quivered in her powerful grip, unable to hide the fact that I was aroused. My tiny nipples began to harden and she teased them with a simple "near-miss" of her fingernail. I let out a soft moan, trying desperately to resist the feeling. It was too strong. I forcefully grabbed her finger and rubbed it onto my body, urging her to go lower. She moved me further from her body and I fell backwards into her palm, my body tingling as if I had just had sex, but I had't orgasmed. Not yet.

"Hmmm... having fun, Bobby?" Valerie said, her echoing words haunting me as she dazzled me with her hands.

"Please... Val..." I said, while moaning, the water still rushing around us and almost strengthening the sexual chemistry between us. "There's still time... we don't have to do this..."

"We don't have to..." Valerie smiled, "but you want to. and so do I..."

Without saying another word, Valerie let more body wash fall into her hands from the container above and used that hand to coat my entire body with it, gently massaging me with her fingers. She then grasped me firmly in her two hands and I moaned in delight as she pressed the gel into me, only giving her fingers more momentum as they strengthened and became faster and more intense.

"V...Val please!" I shrieked, feeling as if I were about to explode, "W-Why are you doing this?"

"You deserve some happiness too..." she sighed sincerely. With that, I felt my insides burst from the pleasure and her pressure on me. I tensed up and orgasmed, not once, but three times and lay happily content in her palm.