A Warning to the reader. This is not a smut story, if you are looking for copious levels of smut than you will be disappointed.
1. Prologue by Amateur Wordsmith [Reviews - 14] (2472 words)
this story has a star wars beginning.
2. The Giant Girl and Her Master by Amateur Wordsmith [Reviews - 2] (2851 words)
3. The Walk Part 1 by Amateur Wordsmith [Reviews - 3] (2694 words)
WARNING: This chapter does contain a giant male, but since it doesn't do anything sexual I don't consider it giant content. Just thought I'd place a warning for all the people who get offended by that type of thing.
Also this chapter contains a particualrly dark and brutal scene so just thought I'd place a heads up as well.
I assure everone that this is probably the darkest chapter in the story, and that from now on it will be considerably more upbeat
4. The Walk Part 2 by Amateur Wordsmith [Reviews - 1] (2549 words)
5. Survival Training by Amateur Wordsmith [Reviews - 2] (3403 words)
This chapter is a bit of an experiment. In this chapter I attempt to introduce some light giantess interaction, I also am working on perspective change and skipping unecessary time.
6. Survival Training Pt. 2 by Amateur Wordsmith [Reviews - 1] (2989 words)
I apologize for not updating in a while. I have been preoccupied with exams, work, and other real life concerns which kept me from writing.
7. Escape From the Burning Sky Palace by Amateur Wordsmith [Reviews - 5] (2478 words)
I want to thank KazumaR1. It was because of his shout that I decided to end my break from this story, and continue writing it.
As for the future of this story, anyone who is still a fan of this will be happy to know that I will be updating this story with increased regularity from now on.
Enjoy and don't forget to review. Reviews help me fix things that are wrong with the story, and give me opportunities to create new ones.
8. Into the Arid Wastes by Amateur Wordsmith [Reviews - 3] (3582 words)
All chapter notes and end notes will be bolded from now on. Why? because it gets peoples attention.
Where do I start. Well... I kinda went full Tolkien and created a language for the giants, so don't be suprised when the giants start speaking what looks like gibberish.
I will upload an incomplete dictionary sometime this week.
9. Marching On by Amateur Wordsmith [Reviews - 1] (4226 words)
Severe delays in schedule due to a number of factors. Please understand that I try my best though.
10. Bonus Chapter: Nephilim Dictionary by Amateur Wordsmith [Reviews - 3] (921 words)
ATTENTION: this is a bonus chapter. There is no plot content or gts action in this chapter.
It would be great if people informed me of any flaws in the language as I am not an expert in linguistics.
Also the languages syntax and grammar is not quite set in stone, so I would appreciate any insight into how to set it up efficiently.