- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A Warning to the reader. This is not a smut story, if you are looking for copious levels of smut than you will be disappointed.


Author's Chapter Notes:

 

this story has a star wars beginning.

__________________________________________________________________________

 

               37,000 years ago a powerful and extremely advanced space-faring civilization known as Atlantis fought a devastating civil war over the issue of leadership and the future of the human race. In the end the rebellion was crushed and more than 1/3 of the population was either killed or banished.



               At the center of this war was ‘The Axiom’, an all-powerful device created to both safeguard their dominance over the galaxy and to grant them godlike power and
immortality. During the final days of the revolution it was lost over the surface of a distant planet where it laid undisturbed for the remainder of the war.



               Now, many years later with a second rebellion beginning the government seeks to reclaim the device before they, and possibly the rest of the galaxy are annihilated by war.



________________________________________________________________________________



               “So. Now do you understand senators?” said a man named Yesod, a high ranking officer in the Atlantian military.



               “Yes. We acknowledge and understand the threat at hand, and so we have come to the conclusion that The Axiom must be reclaimed as soon as possible.”  Said an elderly looking senator. “However, you have yet to address how you plan to accomplish this.”



              “Simple.” He addressed to the crowd in a calm voice while pacing up and down the reflective metal floor of the auditorium. “We will send a single soldier to the surface of the planet to retrieve it. I believe you are familiar with the boy who ended the first rebellion.”



              “The one named Michael?” questioned a member of the senate suspiciously.



              “The very one. You see senators after he single handedly defeated the rebel leader in combat he became a symbol of hope for those still loyal to Atlantis, thus temporarily quelling any hope of another rebellion.” Said Yesod.



              “However, despite us obliterating the previous rebel army there are still those who actively resist our rule. It seems that although we destroyed the actual rebellion their ideas perpetuate the impressionable minds of the post-war youth, who now, ironically in greater numbers than the previous rebellion seek to oppose us.” Continued Yesod.



              “I believe if we put The Axiom in Michael’s hands then any hope of rebellion will be permanently destroyed, and this way we can both maintain our rule and safeguard the galaxy as we were meant to do so.” Explained Yesod.



              “Interesting speech Seraphim Yesod, but I cannot help but question why the need for such a complicated endeavor? Could you not simply land on the planet and deactivate and retrieve The Axiom? Why the need for one of our best soldiers?” Criticized a younger looking senator in the front row.



              “Once again, simple. The planet where it has landed in incredibly hostile, and no man other than Michael could possibly survive.” Scowled Yesod intensely towards the now even more skeptical senator.



              “Preposterous! We are Atlantians. Thanks to our science and technology every member of the human race under our rule can manipulate matter and energy with merely a thought.” Spoke the young senator passionately as he casually snapped his fingers causing an empty chair in the rear row to hover high in the air before slowly falling back perfectly into place. “I find it hard to believe that any primitive life form could possibly harm one of us, we are simply too advanced, too powerful.”



              “Are we?” said Yesod with an arrogant smirk “Very well then, bring her in” he shouted towards a guard in front of an enormous white metal door.



              The guard entered a code into a computerized monitor on the wall causing the door to slide into the wall with a metallic whooshing noise. The guard stepped far away from the doorway, and retreated into the back row. Then four fingers each one easily as large as a human body harshly gripped the doorway. The entire room shook slightly as this massive creature, whatever it was dragged itself closer to the room.



              “What is that thing?” cried a member of the crowd as she along with the rest of the senate fled to the back of the room shocked at the size of this creatures limbs.



              “Keyla. Please come inside and introduce yourself.” Said Yesod to whatever lurked behind the door.



              The room shook as it struggled to its knees and dragged its behemoth figure into the senatorial chambers. The sound of her labored breathing echoed across the room making it seem as though the planet itself was breathing.



               “I…I can’t believe it. Is…Is it human?” Said the young senator from before who
rather than flee to the rear of the chamber with the rest sat dumbfounded at what to him seemed like some kind of illusion.



                Yesod simply smirked satisfied that everything was going according to plan “No my friend it is not, however it is intriguing how eerily similar this creature is to us.” 



                In the center of the room, taking up more than half of the floor was a gigantic brown hair girl with dark tanned skin. Her massive lean figure towered over the young senator who shriveled back in his chair with fear. Noticing this, the building sized girl leaned forward over him captivated by the sight of a small person. With her pointer finger she poked him in the stomach causing him to fall out of his chair.



                The young man gripped his stomach which felt as if someone had punched him in the gut. “Gr…Gre…Greetings friend.” Said the young senator whose fear was making it difficult for him to maintain his normally stoic composure.



                 The girl glared at him with amber eyes larger than his head. In her pupils he could see a reflection of his own face; now struck with fear. Warm damp air blasted past the young man when she breathed, and in the corner of her mouth was a small trail of drool.



                 
                   “Keyla?” the young senator questioned curiously.



                  Her eyes widened and her huge hands clenched into powerful fists upon hearing her own name. Her face contorted into a very threatening look of lust. She arched her spine and raised herself off her knees and onto her toes; her mouth opened wide and revealed two rows of brutal looking teeth along with an enormous pink tongue which glittered slightly with saliva. She looked like a lion about to pounce, and everyone in the room cringed as they realized what she was about to do.



                 
“Keyla!” shouted Yesod sternly. “Bad Keyla. He is not food. Now Keyla, go.”



                   At the sound of Yesod’s voice the girl obediently returned to a sitting position. Angry at what had happened she pursed her lips with disappointment and folded her arms across her bare breasts.



              “Keyla! I am not going to tell you again. Go.” He repeated with a slight hint of anger while pointing towards the door to illustrate his demand.



            A loud but feminine growl could be from the gargantuan girl as she crawled towards the door leaving behind a trail of dirt and frizzy hair. As the monstrous woman reached the edge of the doorway she turned around slightly and licked her lips hungrily at the comparatively morsel sized people cowering behind their decorated chairs.



             “So? Has the counsel reached a verdict on my plan?” said Yesod with hubris.



*****



[3 months later]



               “I see Michael so that’s how you defeated him. Amazing!” Praised a nearby soldier.



               “It was nothing really. He simply wasn’t very good at maneuvering his ship while in atmosphere. Now, if we were in the dead of space then I’d be dead.” Explained Michael who upon finishing his story took a large chug of purplish alcohol from a circular glass container.



               “Now all of you go… run laps or something, I need time to think to myself.” Said Michael dismissively before turning towards the starboard window of the carrier vessel.



               His name was Cherubim Michael Binah, otherwise known as the man credited with ending the costliest war in human history thus far. Standing at roughly 6’3 with blonde hair and dark blue eyes he was also considered quite handsome despite the many scars and burns adorning his skin.



               As he thought hard about himself and more importantly what he had become a group of recruits sat together at a nearby table and began to share a few drinks. Their innocent smiles which showed no signs of worry or care. In a way he envied their ignorance, to not know the horrors of war and instead to enjoy life to its fullest as if it couldn’t possibly end.       



               “Alone again I see? You know Michael I don’t see why you come to the ships bar if you don’t intend to socialize.” Said the woman who had been serving him drinks these last few days, he could vaguely recall her name being Arial or something along those lines.



               “I just enjoy the feeling of having other people nearby, even if I’m not speaking to them.” He answered back to the chipper young waitress.



               “Are you checking out the recruits?” she asked cheerfully.



               “Not really considering every recruit in this room is likely going die.” He answered coldly.



               The waitress paused for a moment taken back by his response. “That’s a little pessimistic don’t you think. They at least have a chance.”



               “Not these recruits, no. The time before battle should be reserved for preparation, not for drinking and screwing each other. It’s funny, there was even a seminar on orbital maneuvering on the lower deck that could have helped them slightly,
but no they chose to drink instead.” He said apathetically before taking a large swig of booze.



               “Cmon now. They at least deserve to have fun before they die.” Rebutted the waitress who was becoming slightly fed up with his pessimism.



               “It would have been better to live.” Said Michael angrily.



               “Aren’t you supposed to be in Atlantis back on Earth and not moping around in a cruiser that may or may not have people who want to hurt you?” Said the waitress curiously while pointing towards a distant table where a group of well-armed men stared him down.



               “I have an assignment in this sector, on Nibiru.” He said blankly while glaring at the leader of the armed men.



               “That planet of giants? Why do you have to go there?” she asked as she collected the empty plates and bottles scattered around his table.



               “To assess the possibility of using them as weapons” he lied as the group of men started to walk over to where he was. “Oh and by the way you may want to stand back.”



               “Rebel or Establishment?” said the scruffy looking leader whose face was tattooed with the image of the rebellion.



               Michael didn’t even pay him any mind. From his perspective he was just another wannabe rebel who lacked the courage to actually join the fight.



               “Motherfucker I asked you a question! Rebel. Or. Establishment.” He shouted angrily at Michael and slamming his hands into the table in an attempt to intimidate him.



               “Let me ask you a question.” Said Michael as he pulled out a small black metal ball and with his mind channeled energy into the ball causing it to levitate just above his hand. “How much kinetic energy does a one pound ball of tungsten have when moving at 99% the speed of light?”



               “Yo…You wouldn’t the… there’s innocent people here.” He stuttered as Michael aimed his hand and the floating ball at the man’s face.



               “At this distance the very atoms in your face will be blasted into sub atomic dust.” He explained amused by their lack of resolve to not even so much as throw a punch.



               “Thi… This guy’s not worth our time.” Sputtered the man in a pathetic attempt to feign toughness. “Let’s get outta here guys.”



               “A little harsh don’t you think?” said the waitress.



               “To the young and innocent war seems glorious, I was actually doing them a favor by showing them just how easily they could have died. Perhaps now they’ll stop threatening people and do something with their lives.” He said brazenly.  



               “Cherubim Michael Binah please report to the shuttle bay immediately.” Said a robotic voice on the ships intercom.



               “Well I guess this is it…Arial?” said Michael guessing her name.



               “It’s Orial, but I suppose that’s close enough. You know I’m really going to miss your generous tips.” She said with a sarcastic smile.



               “Speaking of, I left you a nice stack of cash in the bottle.” He said with a smile as he left the bar and headed to the shuttle bay.



               “Seraphim Yesod I am ready for duty.” Said Michael as he arrived at the specially prepared part of the shuttle by.



               “Excellent Michael, are you ready for the details of your assignment.” Asked Yesod.



               “Of course commander. You may proceed.” He said.



               “Michael as you and almost everyone in the Atlantian federation knows, Nibiru is inhabited by a race of giants. But what is practically unknown is that these giants are in fact very hostile towards us. Most of them see us as either food or an immediate threat, and either way attack with intent to kill.” Explained Seraphim Yesod.



               “Not an issue sir. I can form an energy shield to protect myself or even if necessary use lethal force.” Said Michael confident in what to him seemed like an incredibly easy mission.



               “I wish retrieving The Axiom was that easy Michael, but your forgetting that the closer one gets to The Axiom the less energy you receive from it and the more unstable your abilities become. In fact when you are within 200 miles of it you will not be able to use any of your abilities at all.” Continued Yesod.



               “So I will essentially be at the mercy of these giants and whatever life forms happen to inhabit this planet.” Said Michael.



               “It is a possibility.” Declared Yesod regretfully.



               “However, we have arranged for you to become acquainted with them first. Upon arrival you will be staying with the head scientist of the Nibiru colony, Athena the Manipulator. She has in her possession a domesticated female giant who will assist you on your mission.” Said Yesod confidently.



               “When will I get to meet them.” Said Michael who was genuinely excited to meet one of the famous giants.



               “Upon arrival of course” he said as the shuttle shook before its movement stopped entirely. “Which should be right about now.”

Chapter End Notes:

_______________________________________________________________________