- Text Size +

Stool Softeners


Marie worked for a large Hospital  she was highly respected but would not take any prisoners when work ethics were involved ,the women and men were wary of her. She was abrupt and rude at times but she did have her favourites in the office which annoyed the others there,.                                                                                                         Jackie was her personal assistant she was a nervous woman in her late fifties unfortunately she also made mistakes which Bridget the woman on the reception desk then needed to correct. Bridget  also had to deal with consultants and co-ordinate their patient appointments her work load was to much at times, this then caused her to clash with Marie because on the days when Marie was away or on holiday she also had to pick up her messages and e-mails and deal with them also. Bridget did not get on with Marie but liked Jackie, so would always try and correct her mistakes before they landed on Marias desk.                     This annoyed Marie she was adept at computers and could easily log onto another member of staffs computer and check up on them without their knowledge. Bridget was unaware of this after all they all used the systems to send personal e-mails to there loved ones during the day and visit the face book pages when time allowed them,  her boy friend Kevin also worked in the same office his name always in the e-mails from Bridget.
Maria was attractive for her age she had maintained her curves very well the men would look at her curvy bum tucked away beneath her pencil skirts the cloth hugging her skin her knicker line visible through the material.                              Maria was aware of this of course she could feel the stares as she paraded back and forth to her office whilst carrying out her daily routine.

The week  was drawing to a close one more day left to work office activity always slowed to a walking pace after lunch the staff anxious to escape the dull routine of work, plans were made amongst friends nights out to play and let there hair down. It was around 3 pm that the lightning struck it was unusual the blue light that flashed across the sky temporarily blinded the people who happened to be looking up. Marie was one of these her eyes stung flashing blues and yellows behind her closed lids she felt queasy, the chair nearby was a welcome resting place. It was ten minutes before her sight returned to normal she looked around the office the ones who had been busy working sat at their desks unaware. Maria stood up shakily and wandered amongst them some of the desks were empty she glanced at her watch it was only 3.25pm to early for them to have left, she walked up to peters desk his pc hummed away the last task still open a pile of clothes lay on the seat in front of his desk, she lifted them up the little man sat amongst the shirt, she lifted him up and sat at the desk open legged the little voice  pleaded with her to help him. Lisa popped him into her jacket pocket the clothes were shoved into an open draw, she turned and went to check the other men’s desks John’s was also empty the same scene greeted her once again she carried out the same task hiding away the clothes of these unfortunate victims of the lightning strike. By the time Lisa had finished checking her staffs desks she had nine little men in her possession,  she returned to office and put them all into her empty lunch box for safe keeping.
                                         There were other offices facing the out towards the lightning flash she was eager to see if the men in these ones were also effected by the phenomenon ? They had by days end she had managed to capture 47 of them her lunch box jammed full of them she packed it away and waited for the remaining staff to go home her work still not completed, she spent one and a half hours collecting all the men’s clothes up disposing of them in the incinerator in the bowels of the hospital and then got ready to leave, she was excited.

Maria lived forty minutes away in a large detached house the surrounding garden filled with colourful flowers and ornate paths to secret flower beds, Lisa pulled up to her garage doors soft music playing whilst the garage door opened to allow her in. She parked her Audi and went into the kitchen aware that Bridget’s boy friend was amongst  the haul of men he would be the first to try the experiment she was  sure that they would be a natural method of relieving herself of this unfortunate condition. It had always been a problem to her since her teens but now it was beyond a joke she opened the box looking for Kevin. She lifted him up gently the ones from her office called out her for help she smiled at them.
                                                       “I will help you all providing you help me first do you all agree”    they all shook their heads in agreement Maria closed the lid Kevin stared at her nervously.
“What did you mean by that statement Maria?”  She smiled back at him  “you will find out soon enough Kev seeing as you’re going to be  the first to test my theory out, I will know by the time I wake in the morning if you have helped get things moving again  ”

The clock chimed in the living room it had been a few days now since her last attempt at going she dreaded it the time spent sat there trying to ease them out was not natural nothing had worked for long Lisa was looking forward to trying out her theory after all the natural methods had always helped her in the past. Kevin was the most natural thing to be tried, unsure as she was about how he was going to be administered was her only real issue.

Mentally she felt ok with it she had often thought about the scenario the fantasy alone made her knickers damp it was the closest thing  to sex she had in a long time. She touched his skin her long slender fingers felt soft to him he shivered his nakedness allowing the cool air to invade his body, he would soon be warm enough  unfortunately darkness and fear would also be his companion. Maria’s hands shook her breathing shallow the thrill of what she intended doing to him and the rest of her colleagues was over whelming she smelt of sex, her pink sloggi knickers had a wet patch near the base of her gusset she felt sexy.
                                                         He looked into her eyes as he she lifted him towards her face her lipstick covered mouth opening ready to take his body inside, he screamed out her to stop Maria smiled opening her mouth wider to make room for her guest to enter safely. Kevin’s head and shoulders brushed against her lips the terrifying screams dulled by her eager mouth she closed it tilting her head back to aid his passage towards the back of her throat his legs kicked franticly Maria sucked on them as they passed between her lips. She felt his head touch the back of her throat as he slid towards her uvula the  reflexive pharyngeal swallowing took over grabbing at his shoulders pulling it into her pharynx on his way to her waiting stomach, Maria put her hand to her throat the feeling of such a large lump moving slowly down her feeding tube was a new sensation but she liked it, the warmth of her orgasm in her underwear sent a shiver down her spine she was glad that her actions early had allowed Kevin to make this one trip after all he would soon be in her knickers albeit as a urine stain in her gusset and stool lying in the toilet bowl.

Maria stood still her orgasms coming in waves she was not expecting such a reaction from eating a meal but then Kevin and his workers were no ordinary meals, she sat on her bed unable to relax she fingered her self until satisfied sleep took over Lisa drifted into a dream filled paradise.


It was dark when she finally woke up the alarm clock by her bed indicating 2.46 am she groaned her pee pressed urgently against her bladder she sat up lazily tired fingers clawed at her underwear, she stood up rolling them down her legs as she walked lazily to loo. The toilet seat felt cold against her skin the urine sprayed from her in a powerful warm stream it smelt strong the water below discoloured by the acidic waste, she undressed where she sat the washing basket within reach of her position a quick wipe with loo paper and she was done.                                   The comfort of a bed more important now the cool night air aided her passage back to dream land. 



                                                              Morning came quickly the sun punching its way into the room bullying the darkness to leave Maria stirred the warmth of its rays teased her nakedness coaxing her from her slumber. The dull ache in her lower abdomen evident to her the urge to push held at bay only by the subconscious effort needed to control the pressure deep inside her anus.

“Mmm it seems my idea may have worked Maria May hehe”

Legs splayed open she sat on the loo the feeling of dread at allowing her body to release her waste still with her she relaxed allowing the spent meals  freedom, the stool pressed against her sphincter muscles it eased them apart it felt good no pain as it passed the ring of muscle, it slide out effortlessly it was large it stretched the muscular lock a feeling to be enjoyed by her. No effort needed to control it the nine inch lump of faecal matter hit the water with a splash Maria felt empty for once her tummy flat.
“Ooh that was easy  much better than those hard lumps I have struggled to get out before, my little stool softener worked a treat I must remember to thank Bridget for supplying me with it my office colleagues  are going to be very useful to me” She fingered her sex the feeling real to her anther orgasm swept over her it felt good very good, a visit to a sex shop would be required some toys to aid her this a new sensation not felt in many years.

It was time for her to get showered ready for another day Maria pondered over the events of the previous work day, she was curious no one seemed to have noticed that most of the men had suddenly shrunk? her staff just continued as if nothing had occurred. She wondered if other offices had been effected by the strange blue lighting? After all she would probable need to eat at least one a day to insure she would be comfortable pooing. Something that would need to be monitored closely this was a task that needed to be put into place very quickly they would soon run out if swallowed daily forty seven days supply was not  enough a constant supply of stool softeners was required .

Breakfast was prepared and eaten another male chosen and eaten before she got dressed for work, the office was empty this day the staff talked incessantly about the lack of staff not turning in for work all of them men. Maria was asked to go to a meeting with her superiors to find out the reason for such a heavy sick load, no one mentioned the blue lighting this only strengthened her ambitions to continue on her quest to collect the others affected by it, seemed most of the building had suffered with this afflicting. A bigger box would be needed to collect them all up. Most of her day was then spent finding the unfortunate men all of the clothes had been collected by the cleaners and binned this was a strange reaction to her no one questioned it?
                                                         By days end Maria had collected another 97 days worth of softeners she was very pleased with herself at days end she had one more look around her building for stragglers which turned out to be very eventful as a further 32 were discovered a good days work all she needed now was a place to store them all there were other considerations to be dealt with besides this. It took her a few days to organise her little larder into some semblance of normality, food and water was provided and a lavatory and shower system was put place, the plumber was amused by her little village with working sanitary apart from that all he wanted was to be paid. Every day one little man would end up in her mouth his life ending in the toilet bowl she had an  177 days worth of stool softeners in her possession these would  soon run out  luckily for her there seemed to be a constant supply available to her never a day went by without the discovery of more of them, they were always in large groups for safety this made her life easier her supply went up not down.
                                                            She really enjoyed swallowing them her knickers were constantly sticky from her aroused condition, pooing was a pleasure to her now especially knowing that in part a man was also blended in with her large stools, men make good stool softeners.

Maria never worried about having a number two again by her life’s end thousands of unfortunate men had been consumed for both pleasure and relief from her constipation.