- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tell me how I did :D

“W-What’s happening to you!?” She asked, a cold and frightened look was painted upon her face as I past her legs and to her knees.

“I have no fucking clue, I’m fucking shrinking!” I yelled up at her as she gently bent down watching me closely as I dwindled in size before her. I didn’t know what to do; I was standing in the presence of a titan, soon to become goddess as I stopped shrinking just right above her ankle. Maybe I was 5 inches, I didn’t know, I was horrible when it came to measurements. I panicked and looked around, luckily me and Carol where alone in the hallway.

“Oh my god, dude you’re smaller than my fucking foot!” Carol bellowed from above.

“Carol, not helping!” I cried up, pacing back and forth next to her left foot.

“Dude, hold on, I’m gunna pick you up.” Carol said, her hand reaching for me as I backed away in fear.

“Are you insane? You might crush me; you have no idea how fragile I am right now.”

“Too fucking bad, cus I don’t want anyone to find you like this! What if that bitch Krystal finds you? I doubt she’s going to be nice.” Carol said as she snatched me up from the floor into her hand.

“Well fuck, you could have asked first!” I said as she basically just stripped me of any kind of say in the matter.

“Quiet down, you should be thanking me for this.” She said as her hand went towards her bag and so did I. She opened the bag and dropped me inside almost carelessly.

“Carol, what the hell!?” I yelled as I fell in.

“Dude, don’t worry, I’ll take you back to my place and we’ll figure it out from there.” She said before closing the bag, taking away any sunlight that could have possibly let me see anything in there. But more importantly, did Carol just treat me like a fucking toy? She basically threw me into her back without so much as hearing me out. I would have had her take me to the nurse or principle or something. I sighed and got up to my feet, trying to find some solid footing as I felt almost weightless. Obviously Carol was standing up, and was about to begin to walk to her next class. I didn’t enjoy the experience at all, it was like being inside one of those fucking shake weight things, bouncing around, desperately trying to hold onto the nearest things possible. I know she’s supposed to be acting like she doesn’t have a shrunken guy in her bag, but the least she could do is be gentle. This was the beginning of my new life…

--------

“Fucking Christ, when is the school day going to be over?” I said, laying down on something rather soft. Nearly four hours had passed since I shrunk; I was in the dark inside my best friend’s messenger bag. Thank god the cold weather outside balanced the hotness of the bag, otherwise all of this could have been a hell of a lot worse.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!

My neck snapped up and I held onto the soft object I was sitting on, I’ve been down here long enough to know what was going to happen as the contents of the bag started to shift, Carol was getting ready to head home. I wondered if she even remembered me, what if I was doomed to stay in her bag the entire weekend? I know she didn’t do her fucking homework so I would be fucked I she forgot about me, but I doubt she could forget about a shrunken boy in her bag. I heard a rip from above, Carol was opening her bag. Sunlight poured into my dungeon as a monolithic object entered through the hole in the sky. God dammit, this was my friend’s right hand, but to me it was like full blown structure coming towards me. She gently pinched the sides of my body and lifted me out of her bag. Finally I was out in the open, we were in her room already, and she was sitting down with the bag between her legs. She has a bit of a guilty look on her face.

“Hey…” She began as she brought me to her face, “dude, I’m really sorry for just picking you up and putting you in my bag, I was just scared for you okay?” She rubbed the back of her head, I could tell this was a moment for when she let down her wall of pride, and she usually never apologized. I sighed, how could I be mad at her for doing something to protect me? She was my friend, she was just looking out for me, and I blamed her for not hearing what I had to say when it was a time to act and not to talk.

“It’s okay Carol, you just did what you thought was right.” I said giving her a reassuring smile. She began to giggle and laugh as she looked at me. I rolled my eyes and smiled. “What is it now?”

“Dude, you’re micro, like, for real!” She said with an excited look at her face.

“Wow, so are you going to be calling me Micro from now on?”

“Dude, totally! Oh my god, you look so fucking tiny, here, stand still when I put you down okay?” Her hand and I were lowered towards the ground as she proceeded to take off her black converse, revealing her giant light brown foot. Her toes wiggled back and forth, relishing in the fresh- I shook my head and blinked multiple times. Why the hell was I paying attention to what the fuck her foot was doing? I didn’t have time to think as the barefoot landed next to me, standing up on the back of its heel.  It was truly amazing how big something as small as her foot was to me. If I were to stand on my tippy toes and reach up all the way with my hands, then I would be barely able to touch the bottom of her big toe. I just kept staring at her soft sole, I don’t know why now or back then why, but I wanted to just reach out and touch it.

“Dude!” Carol said snapping me back into reality. “My foot is bigger than you! MY FUCKING FOOT!” She said, almost on the verge of it being considered a yell.

“Carol you could crush a car with that thing!” I said chuckling and looking up at her. We laughed as she scrunched her toes, the wrinkles becoming every present, why I noticed this, I had no idea. I looked back to her and smiled. “So when are you taking me home?” I asked. She stopped laughing and looked back down at me.

“Dude, you want to go home already? C’mon we can do so much now!”

“Carol…”

“I mean, I could put you in an RC car and drive you around…”

“Carol…”

“Dude, you could totally paint my toe nails at your size…”

“Carol.”

“Oh my god we can even-“

“CAROL, I’M NOT A FUCKING TOY!” I yelled, catching her attention. Her smile disappeared as I glared up at her. “Carol, take me home, I want to go back to normal size. You realize I have a life, this isn’t some adventure we role play about where we can just go back to the real world whenever we feel like it. This is a problem, Carol… I’m scared, I know you’re my friend and you would be ultra-careful with me but,” I turned to her foot and gestured towards it, “look at that. That’s your foot; it could crush me if you were to accidently misplacing a step. You know how terrified I am to see that I’m smaller than my friend’s foot? Please, just take me home.” I sighed, having finished making my point. I looked back up to see a look of disgust on her face.

“Dude… I’m sorry; I have no idea what I was thinking…” Carol said face palming herself. “I-I promise tomorrow, I’ll take you home, I promise.”

“Thank you Carol.” I said, smiling as I saw that even when tempted with a once in a lifetime opportunity, this giantess was still my friend.

“Dude, I’m gunna go order pizza, want a lift or do you want some more quality time down there with my foot?” She asked, teasing me as she nudged me with the side of her foot, surprisingly gentle considering this was her first time using something as powerful as her foot to interact with me.

“I’ll take the lift, whatever that is.” I said pushing her foot away, noticing I got to feel her sole. It was soft, as if it was welcoming my hand on its soft skin. Her foot disappeared as I watched her hand come down. I closed my eyes and braced for the worst.

“Dude, what’re you doing?” She said with a hint of laughter. I opened my eyes to see her hand open lying face up, waiting for me to step upon it. She didn’t grab me like last time; she was waiting for me to get on. “I’m guessing you want to hitch a ride with my foot then?”

“No, I was just expecting you to… just grab me like last time…”

“I told you, I was in a rush to protect you, but now we’re fine, c’mon Micro.” She smiled down at me gently. I nodded and quickly stepped on her hand as she gently rose to her full height. Then it clicked, she called me Micro, she wasn’t going to let that go as long as I was tiny. Hopefully I won’t stay this way for long.

Chapter End Notes:

It's good to see Micro was able to calm Carol's imagination down, but how long before she realizes that he isn't so much of a "person" anymore?