- Text Size +

It's a long story of how it all began; it almost seems like a fucking life time ago. So to move things along, I'm going to tell you how I became my best friend’s plaything and foot toy. You're probably wondering, "Foot toy"? Yeah, it was kind of weird when I figured that out too, but oddly enough, that's what I was.

You see, it was the beginning of my sophomore year and her junior; we met through friends and instantly clicked. But not like romantically, we weren’t each other’s type. But we did share a number of things in common; Pokémon, Naruto, anime, and that one very special thing known as roleplaying. Now, I can’t exactly remember how we started roleplaying, but we did, almost instantly. We goofed around, creating stories, adventuring in a world of our own. Then… I shrunk. That’s right, I shrunk, to approximately to 2 inches tall. Now this didn’t seem like a problem at first, just another one of our funny go abouts. But little did I know that was the start of a very long adventure that would help me discover my and her inner desire.

Then again… that’s when we took this whole thing way too far.

“Oh shit!” I yelled, as I fell down, having lost almost all my height. I plummeted past her nose, than her waist, her legs, and finally landing on her right foot’s big toe. I looked down to see the brown skin and the nail met as I grabbed the skin, making sure not to fall off between her toes or to the concrete floor on the other side.

“Hehehe, that’s right, ride my big toe like a horse!” She bellowed down from above. I looked up at her, barely being able to see past her chest (Thank god she was a small B cup). I repositioned myself on her toe, holding onto the underside of her toe nail as she gently sat down, flexing her big toe with much care and focus as to not throw me off. “Having fun, toe boy?” She asked maniacally.

“So much fun, riding my friend’s smelly big toe.” I said sarcastically as I held on and somewhat enjoyed the ride.

“Oh hush, hold on, I’m gunna pick you up.” She said reaching down gently to grab me. I let go of her toe nail as her finger and thumb pinched on the sides of my miniature form. She lifted me away from my saddle and up to her face. She was truly enormous, putting the Greek titans to shame. She laughed at me, her voice magnified tenfold forced to cover my ears, but luckily she quickly noticed and stopped as she covering her mouth and started giggling. “Sorry.” She said quietly.

“It’s okay.” I said giving a thumbs up. “So, now that I’m tiny, wha-

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My head snapped up from my phone to the clock.

‘Already 11:30!?’ I mentally screamed. I looked around, so many other kids packing up and leaving. I turned around to see Carol smiling as she waved using her other hand to put away her phone. Our only class together of the day ended yet again as I put my phone into my pocket, not taking my eyes off her, smiling like a fucking idiot. She grabbed her black beat up messanger bag and walked back. She might have been a giant in our world, but in this reality, she was a normal 5’4 girl. I stood up and walked by her side as we exited the classroom, waving bye to the teacher as well.

“So, we’ve got to think of new nickname for your shrunken form.” She said, breaking the silence. I rolled my eyes and huffed, she would do this. She was very good at categorizing and classifying things.

“You’ve already given me one, toe boy remember?” I said with a slight chuckle.

“No no no, I need something else that doesn’t sound like you want to rape my toes.” She said laughing and butting me in the side, causing me to lose my footing for a second or two.

“Um… bug boy?”

“No.”

“How about-“

“Already thought of one, Micro.” She interrupted, cutting me off mid sentence.

“Micro?” I asked, raising a brow at her.

“Micro generally means something small and insignificant right? That seems to describe a very small you.” She looked at me with a wicked smile.

“Haha, very funny.” I shoved her this time, almost making her drop her bag as she looked back up at me with a glare.

“You know, the more you push me around out here, the more Micro is going to be spending time under my foot! The one that smelled, remember!” She snapped.

“Ooo, imaginary me is gunna be stepped on by imaginary you!” I said wriggling my fingers and giving her a warped face.

“You know what; I wish that you were really small so I could step on you!” I laughed and pulled her close into a hug.

“You know I kid.” I said

“Yeah yeah.” She said looking away as if not interested at all in my existence. “Look, I really don’t want to ste-“

“Carol…”

“Hold on!, like I was saying, I don’t want to have to step on mic-“

“Carol.”

“Jeez, cant I-“

“Carol!” I cried out as I was level with her face. She looked back to see a me that was just as tall as her, our faces the perfect level. But that didn’t last long, I was shrinking smaller and smaller, soon, I was up to her neck, then her chest. But one thing was racing through my mind that I couldn’t hold in anymore…

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you like what you've seen so far, tell me how I did