- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please remember to review and all that shit~

Ya know its been a long time here with Carol and her family, the police even came over to talk to her about my disappearence. They didn't trust her when she said that she hadn't seen me... well at first. They got a search warrant and went through her room. Luckily she hid my stuff in the shed out back, the beat up looking one that honestly wasn't suspicious whatsoever. If only the officers had checked between the girl's toes would they have found what they were looking for. I was hidden between the two lovely apendages, in the confines of Carol's shoes. They questioned her one more time before leaving. Her mother walked up to her, I could feel her footsteps.

"I'm sorry your friend is missing dear..."

"It's fine mom.. I'm sure he's somewhere safe. You remember his parents, they aren't exactly loving mom and dad to him. Maybe he wanted a new life or something."

Damn, Carol was one hell of a story teller. Then again, we were both pretty damn good roleplayers. Still, I sort of felt bad for her. She had to lie to her mom about the whole thing. Carol loved her mom. But... we've discussed this issue hundreds of times. 

---4 weeks after S(hrink) day---

"I don't think we should tell anyone else about you." 

"Whys that?" I ask, looking up at the giantess before me as she sat in her bed, starring down at me in my little both. She lowered her feet in slowly before opening her mouth.

"They'll take you away. Like in the movies and shit with aliens. They'll silence anyone who knows about you and they'll disect you like frog. I mean, those are just my thoughts."

"So... I just.... stay here...forever? Carol, I can't fucking do that to you."

"What do you mean?"

"Carol, I don't want you to waste your life protecting me. You missed the winter formal because of me."

"I didn't even want to go to that stupi-"

"Carol, I heard Riley, you got asked out by JOSH! You've had a crush on that guy for as long as I can remember!" Carol looked out the window, sighing. She wasn't listening. "Carol, you're not getting the point. You're gonna miss out on your life! The winter formal is the start. What about dates, work, friends, everything. It sucks that I'm taking this all away from you!"

"YOU'RE NOT TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM ME!!!" Carol retorted, shaking my world as she got down on her hands and knees, her face coming into the box to confront me. "This... This is a once in a life time chance dude, you're more important than anyone else in the world right now. I've thought about this a million times, whatever is happening to you, what if it happens to other people. What if you're not the first and we can find a way to fix you. In other words... I don't want YOU to waste YOUR life! I care about you more than anything else on this planet right now!" 

I didn't reply, I just starred back up at her. My heart skipped a beat. I didn't think of it that way, between everything thats happened, all of this has felt like a really long dream. I didn't think any of this could happen. Not the shrinking... but seeing a side of Carol I didn't know existed. She had been spending her days and nights thinking of my safety and any potential fixes to my height problem. She cared about me more than anyone else in my life, she's housed me, she's fed me, she's laughed and cried with me. She even accepted my weird as fuck foot fetish, she accepted it with open arms, never once judging or ridiculing it in a truly mean way. We stared at each other for a few more seconds, I reached out, putting both my hands on the opposite ends of her lips, stepping foreward, getting on the tips of my toes...

then it happened. 

We parted lips after several seconds, those giant beautiful lips forming a smile, I couldn't help but crack one myself as I looked up at them. 

"You little prick... You did it, you finally fucking did it haha." Her breath washed over me as she spoke. I laughed, so did she. I leaned in for one more kiss, but was hit with something wet. "Oh, sorry, I thought you wanted some tongue action~" 

"E-Eww, god fucking dammit Carol!" We both laughed as I tried to back away, but she kept moving her head after me, that huge pink appendage licking me every chance it got. "Fucking stop!"

"Make me!" She replied. This little moment went on for the next few minutes, nothing note worthy happened.

---Present Day--- 

"Hey foot fucker, snap out of it." the sonic boom her snapping fingers sent out warped me back into reality. "They're gone... You're officially my pet boyfriend." She said, bringing her nose in, rubbing it against me in the most comforting of way. She acted like a mother wolf, rubbing her face against it's child. And honestly, I rubbed my body against her face, patting that nosey nose of hers. "What do you wanna do today..." she asked between rubs.

"Do we have any other choices besides watch TV and eat?"

"I was thinking we could go out... like a real couple. To the beach, to the movies, go out to get something to eat. Ya know, couple shit."

"You really think it's safe to do that? I mean, I can see the beach and the movies, not the other one." 

"Hmph, you don't think big enough."

"I don't think big at all."

"Well, maybe you should start thinking big."

"Maybe I don't want to."

"Maybe I want you too." 

"Maybe I want to stay small."

"Well... I want you to be BIG!"

".... C-Carol..."

"I want to go to the beach."

"Carol..."

"I want to hold hands through the mall... even if I'm holding hands with a fucking toy boyfriend."

"CAROL...."

"Dude, if you ever get back to normal, we're so gonna fu-"

"CAROL!!!"

Her eyes sprang right open, soon she was wittnessing the impossible. I was as large as her face, soon the height of a toddler. I jumped off the desk and onto the floor, the box that was once my home now much too small for me as I continue to grow larger and larger until...

"I.... I... I-I'm normal.."

Carol stared at me, her mouth agape as she didn't know what the fuck to do. We both stood in horror and awe.

"...... WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!?!?" Carol shouted, shattering the awkward silence. 

Chapter End Notes:

hope you like the surprise, please review.