- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

REVIEWS APPRECIATED!

One day had passed since then; Carol kept her promise and took me home, unfortunately my family went on vacation… without me… again. My parents didn’t really like me, I wasn’t exactly intended to even exist, but, dad didn’t wear a condom and that’s the price. I couldn’t help notice the smile on her face from way down in the bag she carelessly left open. I could almost feel a skip in her step as she walked home, was she happy to have her friend shrunken? What did she plan to do with me?

“Dude, this is so fucking perfect,” she began as she opened and closed the door to her house, “We have the whole week to ourselves! My parents are out, your parents are out, and this couldn’t be more perfect.” She placed the bag down and gently lowered her open palm to me. I turned and sat on the edge as she lifted me up and out of my cage, placing me on her living room table. She took off her converse and placed them both a few inches away from my position; the smell didn’t get far from them but just far enough were I was teased by the fumes that came from my friends shoes. I inhaled deeply, a slight moan escaping my-

‘FUCK! What am I doing?’ I thought to myself. ‘Am I seriously enjoying the smell of my friend’s shoes?’

“Dude, what’re you doing?” I felt a gust of wind blow against my back as I turned around to see Carol’s giant face staring at me as her chin rested on the edge of the table. I froze where I stood, did she see me smell her shoes unintentionally?  “Yeah, I guess you would appreciate fresh air from being in my bag that whole time, not my fault I stuff my lunch in there during the school day. Hey, do you want something to eat Micro?” She asked with such an innocent face. I sighed and thanked god that she drew the wrong conclusion.

“Ugh, yeah, what do you have to eat?” I asked.

“Um, we got popcorn and shit.”

“Popcorn sounds a lot better than shit.” I said, managing to put a smile on her face.

“Sure dude, don’t go nowhere we’ll I’m gone, unless you want to really piss me off.” She said standing up and walking off, creating very light tremors with every step. I marveled in this and wondered, was I really so small that I could feel her giant footsteps.

“I… I really am insignificant…. If she wanted, she could step on me and end my life…” I looked down and sighed, then slapped myself. “Carol wouldn’t do that, why would I even think that!?”

“Micro, you say something?” Carol called out from the kitchen, her head sticking out the kitchen doorway.

“…No.” I sheepishly replied as she went back inside. I faceplamed myself as I waited for her to return, sniffling slight inhales as the scent from her shoes were still teasing me. It didn’t take long for her to return as I heard the kitchen door open soon followed by the feeling of her footsteps.

“So dude, let’s watch something while we eat this.” Carol said placing the bowl down at the end of the table, but even from where I was standing I could tell it was way too big for me to crawl up into. “Carol, it’s too big for-“

“Micro, calm down, I know.” Her hand delved into the bowl and came back out holding as many pieces as it could, then hovering next to me, dropping its load. I smiled to see that she thought of me first. “That okay or do you need more?” She asked, bending down, her face only about 5 feet above me.

“I’m fine Carol, let’s watch a movie.” I said, breaking off a piece of the giant popcorn.

She sat down on the couch behind the table and flicked on the TV. Oddly enough “The Secret World of Arriety” was on. Only I was Arriety and Carol was the giant.

I sat down and tried to enjoy the movie, but sitting up straight after 30 minutes was taking its toll on my back as I began slouching and trying to lie down in different positions. “Fuck.” I said to myself.

“Micro, something wrong?” She asked as her gaze drifted down towards me. I looked back up as she slouched over to get closer to the table and me.

“I’m just a little uncomfortable after sitting for so long, do you have anything I can prop my back against.”

“Hm… I don’t exactly have any pillows your size….” She rubbed her chin and looked down. Not too long after she snapped her fingers and a smile grew on her face.

“Dude, got it, don’t worry.” She said as she lifted her titan like legs into the air and extended them as the heels of her feet landed a few inches behind me. “There, use my feet.”

“…..” I immediately was hit with a wave of her foot’s aroma and it was… heavenly. I shook it off as I scooted back a few inches and let my back rest on her foot. It was almost perfect as the rough part of her heels supported my back and the softness of her soles welcomed the back of my head.

“Dude, that tickles,” she started, “but anyway, how does it feel?”

“Awesome.” Was all I could say as I rested and cozied up to her soles, relishing in the aroma and feeling. This movie was going to be fucking awesome…

 

“Ugh… jeez… what time is it.” I said, slowly opening my eyes, my vision very blurry as I stood up, leaving the soft embrace of… I turned around to see my friend’s feet still there. I walked to the side and found Carol had fallen asleep as well. I looked out the window, the son was gone and the clock read 11:30. I sighed.

“Carol, wake up.” I called out but receiving no answer.  I looked back at her feet and wondered if she was ticklish. I walked over and scratched them as fast as I could. I got no reaction what so ever, not even her toes wiggled. “Fuck..” I said as I was all alone with a sleeping giantess and her feet... “And her feet.” I said out loud as I looked up to the two giants before me. I slowly reached out and rubbed my hand against the soft sole, tracing my fingers down it, they were small enough to feel everything her sole had to offer. I took a deep breath. What the fuck was I doing? These are my friend’s feet, she’s kept me safe for so long I can’t do what I’m thinking of doing… can I? I hesitantly stuck out my tongue and licked slowly up her sole, savoring the flavor as I cringed at myself. This wasn’t me, why am I attracted to my friend’s feet, and why do I want to do so much more to them?! I closed my eyes and kissed her soles, multiple times, pushing my body against her feet, reaching far up and grabbing her little toes, massaging and rubbing the bottoms of them. This wasn’t enough, I needed way more than this.

“Carol, forgive me…” I quietly said, undoing the button to my pants as I let them drop, revealing my throbbing member in all its glory. “Please understand…” I said almost as if what I was doing was not my own will. I looked up and noticed a small tight gap where both her feet didn’t touch.  “There,” I said, “If anywhere it’ll be there.” I thrusted my member into the gap as I felt her feet on both sides of it, I pumped in and out slowly, as to not potentially rip my dick off between her feet. No, everything was fine. I began to go faster and faster, kissing and licking along her soles at the same time I was fucking her feet. “God, why the fuck does this feel…” I moaned somewhat and began to go even faster, “ so fucking…” I cringed and held on… “GOOD!” I let it all out, everything. I looked up at the gap, all of it was drenched in my semen, even  a little bit of her sole.

“Oh god… what the hell did I just do?” I hit myself as reality began to slip in. I hastily pulled up my pants and put my dick back in its place next to my thigh. “Oh god how can I explain this to Carol…” So many stories and excuses raced through before I heard light chuckles. I looked up to see my horrors made true. And there she was, her eyes looking straight at me.

“Hehehe… Hehehe…. Dude… you just fucked my feet.” I sat there with my mouth hanging wide open.  She wasn’t mad, disgusted, but somehow amused. Did she think this was a fucking dream?

“How long were you-“

“Ever since you said “Carol, forgive me”, been awake ever since.” Carol’s gaze went straight to the white area between her feet. Oh god, she was going to fucking kill-… what the hell was she doing?

“Looks like little Micro made a mess hmm.” She used her finger to scoop up most of my cum and brought it to her face. She opened her mouth and sucked on that very finger, smiling slightly as she tasted my sperm.  “Dude, not bad.” My world just turned upside down as she casually took out a rag and wiped her feet clean. Her hand gently wrapped around me as I just let it take me into the air. She lifted herself from the couch. She walked into the bathroom and set me down on the counter, getting a tiny bit of toilet paper and soaking in water, then handing it to me. “Dude, you got some on your pants.”

“Ugh… ugh…” Was all I could say since I was still in shock.

“Pft, boys.” She said as she cleaned it for me, with surprisingly gentle force. She picked me up once more and brought me back to the living room, setting me gently down in the exact same spot. I sat there, wordless, I had just raped my friend’s feet, I felt ashamed, like a fucking weirdo.

“Dude, say something-“

“CAROL, I’M SO FUCKING SORRY,I’M SUCH A FUCKING WIERDO,” I began to cry, fearing for my life, “ I HAD NO IDEA WHAT CAME OVER ME. I JUST SMELLED YOUR FEET FROM YOUR CONVERSE AND THAT TURNED ME ON AND THEN YOU USED YOUR FEET AS SUPPORT FOR MY BACK AND THEN I LICKED THEN AND IT WAS REALLY GOOD AND I-“ I was cut off as she grabbed me and brought me closer towards her. This was it, she was going to crush me, well, at least I wasn’t a virgin anymore…

“Dude,” she gently pressed me against her chest and began to stroke my head with her finger, “you’re not a weirdo, and you just have a foot fetish. It’s not your fault, you’re a guy, and once you saw a giant pair of feet I wouldn’t blame you for wanting to fuck them. Micro, you aren’t weird, you just have a foot fetish, and lots of guys do.” She brought her face down and gently kissed my head.

“Carol, I’m so-“

“It’s okay Micro, it’s just a foot fetish.” She said reassuring me. “There’s nothing wrong with you.”

Chapter End Notes:

Tell me how I did? :D