- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I never imagined this story would get this much attention.  Smushed Boy is currently working on some artwork for the story which should be out in the not too distant future.

Martha grabbed the toe section of Emily’s sock and lifted it up.  You tumbled downward out of the sock and into Martha’s waiting hand.  As soon as you hit her hand it closed around you, Martha then put the sock back on the hamper and left the room quietly.  She took you back to her room and opened her hand and stared down at you.

“WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN MY DAUGHTER’S SOCK?” Martha asked sternly.

“I got hungry and tried to find some crumbs to eat in the kitchen then she walked in and thought I was a bug and stepped on me.  I ended up stuck to her foot until she went to take a shower,” you replied.

“SHE THOUGHT YOU WERE A BUG, HAHAHA, THAT IS TOO FUNNY,” Martha said giggling.

“WELL, I’M SURE YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON, I CAN’T IMAGINE IT BEING TOO MUCH FUN STUCK UNDERNEATH HER FEET WHILE SHE PRACTICED.  NOW, I’M GOING BACK TO BED, BE A GOOD BOY AND PAMPER MY FEET FOR ME,” Martha said as she placed you on the bed.

“Hey! Wait!” you yelled.

“WHAT NOW?” Martha asked.

“I’ve had enough of this, the spa is closing in a few hours, this rental period is over,” you said.

“OH, IS THAT SO?” Martha inquired.

“Yes, I’m not doing anything else for you,” you stated.

“WELL, I GUESS NOW IS AS GOOD AS TIME AS ANY TO TELL YOU,” Martha said.

“Tell me what?” you asked.

“I DIDN’T RENT YOU, I BOUGHT YOU, I PAID THE DESK CLERK TO MAKE SURE IT LOOKED LIKE YOU RAN OFF,” Martha replied.

“You can’t do that, I’m a person!” you shouted.

“ACCORDING TO MY DAUGHTER YOU’RE A BUG, AND JUDITH SAYS YOU’RE A FOOTSLAVE.  I’D SAY YOU’RE MORE OF A PET,” Martha said.

“No!  Take me back now!” you shouted.

“THAT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, NOW START PAMPERING MY SOLES!” Martha commanded.

“No way, you bitch!” you retorted.

“UGH, I GUESS WE’RE GOING TO HAVE TO DO THIS THE HARD WAY THEN…” sighed Martha.

Martha then shoved you into her house shoe and placed her foot in the shoe, on top of you.  She then gave you few hard stomps under her heel as she grabbed her cell phone.  ‘Like a few stomps in this soft shoe is going to convince me to be her foot pet,’ you thought to yourself.  You heard her talking on the phone from inside the shoe, but couldn’t make anything out.  Martha’s foot lifted out of the shoe and you were stuck under her left heel.  She lifted her heel slightly and stood in front of her full length mirror as she turned her head and looked at you in the mirror.

“JUDITH AND I ARE GOING FOR A NICE, LONG JOG AND YOU GET TO JOIN US,” Martha said.

With that she pulled out a pair of white socks from the dresser drawer and placed them on both her feet.  You found yourself encased within a white sock as Martha changed clothes into a white tank top and pink running shorts.  Martha put her shoes on and walked out the door.  She didn’t start running immediately, but stretched out a bit.  You awaited her running and hoped she wasn’t in very good shape…  She quickly took off and you felt a similar motion to what you had experienced with her daughter a few hours before.  Martha wasn’t as quick as Emily, but she could keep a good pace and ran all the way to Judith’s house, which was a mile and a half away.  Her foot had already begun to heat up and was already sweating on your body.  As she met Judith you felt Martha’s foot lift from the shoe and she peeled her sock back.

“THIS LITTLE GUY THINKS HE’S NOT MY PET, AND HE CALLED ME A BITCH,” Martha said to Judith while pointing at her heel.

“WELL, HE NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT SOME MANNERS…” Judith said condescendingly.

“YOU WANT TO TEACH HIM SOME?” Martha asked.

“SURE, I’LL PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE,” Judith said.

Judith removed her foot from her shoe and pulled down her sock to her heel and Martha placed you inside.  Judith pulled up the sock and re-inserted her foot in her shoe, leaving you under her right heel.  She stomped down a few times on your body, flattening you out a bit more.

“KISS AND LICK MY SOLE!” Judith shouted.

You didn’t budge, she kept stomping you defenseless body flatter and flatter but you remained resolute.  Finally you heard the two talking and they started running again.  The running seemed to last an eternity.  Judith’s sole went from bone dry to sopping wet during the run and, like earlier with Emily, her sock was pasted to her sole and your back.  The heat and the dehydration were getting to you.  You wanted to stay strong, but you thought you might die of heat stroke so you started to lick Judith’s sole.  At first you wanted to just get your lips and tongue wet, but after you tasted the sweat you wanted more, and you couldn’t control yourself.  You licked at her heel aggressively, trying to get each drop of sweat you could.  After you started licking her sole the run quickly came to an end.  The two had been running back and forth between each other’s houses waiting for you to get so dehydrated you’d follow Judith’s order.  They walked inside Martha’s house and they both kicked off their shoes.  Judith pulled her sock down past her heel, but left it on the rest of her foot.  She was standing on the linoleum floor and start stomping you into the floor and grinding your body.

“TOLD YOU I’D HAVE HIM LICKING MY SOLE,” Judith said to Martha.

“GOOD WORK GIRL!  BUT THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST PART OF HIS PET TRAINING,” Martha replied.

Judith peeled your body off her heel and handed you to Martha.  Martha got out a roll of duct tape and tore off a piece, then cut the piece into a small strip.  She placed the strip over your eyes.  She repeated the process and put a strip onto your mouth, forcing you to breathe through your nose.  Emily walked into the room and saw what was going on.

“HEY, THAT’S THE BUG FROM EARLIER, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM?” Emily asked.

“WE’RE GOING TO PLAY A LITTLE GAME.  IF YOU WANT TO PLAY, THEN GO OUTSIDE AND RUN 2 MILES AS FAST AS YOU CAN… OH, AND USE YOUR SOFTBALL SOCKS,” Martha said.

Emily ran to her room, quickly changed her clothes, put on her socks and shoes and ran out the door.  Martha then got out a cutting board and taped your body to the middle of it using the duct tape.  You were laid out spread eagle taped at the wrists and ankles again.

“WHY DON’T WE GO INTO THE LIVING ROOM?” Martha said to Judith.

Martha carried the cutting board into the living room and Judith followed.  She placed the board on the carpet in front of one of the couches.  Just then, Emily came walking into the house with her hands on her knees panting.

“WOW, 11 MINUTES.  COME SIT ON THE COUCH HONEY AND LEAVE YOUR SOCKS ON,” Martha said.

Emily then took a seat next to Martha.

“EMILY, THIS IS KYLE, HE’S A SHRUNKEN PERSON, BUT YOU CAN STILL TREAT HIM LIKE A BUG IF YOU WANT,” Martha said.

“WHOA, COOL,” Emily replied

“HE’S BEEN VERY BAD AND WE’RE GOING TO TEACH HIM A LESSON.  WE’RE GOING TO PLAY THE SMELLING GAME.  KYLE HERE IS GAGGED SO HE CAN’T BREATH OUT HIS MOUTH AND HE’S BLINDFOLDED, SO HE CAN’T SEE.  WE’LL ALL TAKE TURNS PUTTING OUR FEET ON HIM AND THEN REMOVE THE GAG TO LET HIM GUESS WHOSE FOOT HE WAS SMELLING.  TO SWEETEN THE POT, IF YOU GUESS ALL OF US RIGHT ON THE FIRST TRY, I’LL TAKE YOU BACK TO THE SPA.  HOWEVER, EACH WRONG GUESS IS AN EXTRA DAY OF TRAINING,” Martha instructed.

You got nervous, as this could be your chance to go free. 

“OK LADIES, TAKE OFF YOUR SOCKS,” Martha said.

As you were breathing the scent of musk and vinegar caught your senses.  One of the women was bringing their foot closer to you.  You tried to inhale deeply, but the smell and fumes made you light headed.  The foot was so close to your body you could feel the heat emanating from the woman’s sole.  ‘If only she’d step on me, maybe I could tell from touching her sole,’ you thought to yourself.  You tried to shake it off and concentrate on whose foot it was.  You heard Martha say

“OK, A FEW MORE WHIFFS, AND THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO GUESS.  OH, AND IF YOU GUESS WRONG, THE FOOT YOU SMELLED IS GOING TO STOMP YOU,” Martha giggled.

You inhaled as deeply as you could and thought about it, it was either Martha or Judith, but you couldn’t tell.  Then the foot retracted and you were breathing fresh air again.

“OK, LITTLE BUG, WHOSE FOOT WAS IT?” Martha asked, as she removed the tape around your mouth.

“Uh… yours… Martha!” you shouted.